S-FM 305 Signups: Spirits IIc (LADDER) - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which setup do you wish to see played on the Ladder next game?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM 305 Signups: Spirits IIc (LADDER)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Ok dudes. I'm setting up this game for Friday night. If we don't have enough players this game will be skipped.
    I can do that. /sign
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Maybe you can use some another setup with less player count?
    It won't be needed: we only need more one sign, and @rumox said he'd sign :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

For each person reading this post without signing, a poor kitten dies (bots don't count). Join now.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    /in
    Welcome ^^

Out of curiosity, where did you learn about the game?

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

Re : S-FM 305 Signups: Spirits IIc (LADDER)

Damn you probably saved so many kittens you two.

I believe we are full house with the addition of Victor an Thaiax.
    (hurray)
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

The setup that initially interested me and made me into playing FM here.
    Well, now I know that I wouldn't be a good person to take part anyway. Once again thanks for the newbie game. @deathworlds -senpai for the help.
    I don't think I'll be getting online anymore else, so that's for that little time we spent together.

Enjoy the setup!

18. ISO #118

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I invited them.
    The host better not cancel this game!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    /reserve or /sign if lack of players at any moment
    Thanks to those who have signed. The kittens of this world are thankful.
    @SuperJack will start the game tonight or tomorrow (european host btw).

19. ISO #119

Quote Originally Posted by Dallarian View Post
    Well, now I know that I wouldn't be a good person to take part anyway. Once again thanks for the newbie game. @deathworlds -senpai for the help.
    I don't think I'll be getting online anymore else, so that's for that little time we spent together.

Enjoy the setup!
    Aw, ok. If you want to do something with us, you're always welcome ^^

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

Also if you 2 newbies have any questions regarding FM.
    Feel free to ask me.
    If you have any questions about the game at hand, ask the host in that regard instead of me.
    Hmmmm starts Friday????? It is now Saturday Hmmm ???? Lol
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

@Dark Magician @Marshmallow Marshall @MartinGG99 @bakermir @Renegade @Varcron @Frinckles @Victor @Zedus @Auwt @Mesk514 @Mike @Thaiax

Hello everyone! Unfortunately SuperJack isn't able to host this game, so I will be taking over in his stead and he will be my co-host. He asked me to do this and I humbly accepted! I will be starting this game within the hour (so expect it around 12-12:30 PM EST) Considering he planned on starting this yesterday. I will also be delivering role cards before the game starts so be on the lookout for that too.

Thanks for your understanding, thank you for your paitence! And good luck have fun! ^^

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

26. ISO #126

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    @Dark Magician @Marshmallow Marshall @MartinGG99 @bakermir @Renegade @Varcron @Frinckles @Victor @Zedus @Auwt @Mesk514 @Mike @Thaiax

Hello everyone! Unfortunately SuperJack isn't able to host this game, so I will be taking over in his stead and he will be my co-host. He asked me to do this and I humbly accepted! I will be starting this game within the hour (so expect it around 12-12:30 PM EST) Considering he planned on starting this yesterday. I will also be delivering role cards before the game starts so be on the lookout for that too.

Thanks for your understanding, thank you for your paitence! And good luck have fun! ^^
    Your the Greatest!

27. ISO #127

Your the Greatest!
    Thanks! I try! :P

Sending out role cards now and afterwards I'll make the thread. Starting the game 30 minutes from this post.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

28. ISO #128

Quote Originally Posted by Dallarian View Post

Enjoy the setup!
    I can give my spot to you if you want ^^

29. ISO #129

Re: S-FM-Spirits-IIb-2 Ladder

Thank you AIVION!

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...M-Eternia-(9P) will be the next Ladder game, as per the poll's results. The poll is closed. Thanks for voting!