Question about simulation theory and mafia/FM
Register

User Tag List

Re: Question about simulation theory and mafia/FM

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    If the universe is just a simulation we "exist" in, that implies there is a reality that is not part of the simulation.

In that reality, do you think mafia/FM is played?
    Well, yeah. Given that the mafia exists. That's the gods/creators of the simulation playing mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

I think about this a lot, and its very possible we're in an advanced simulation like Dark City Westworld or the Matrix. If we are there might be a "safe word" which will pull us out. I haven't found it yet, though I've tried very hard....I would like to believe there is more to the story of creation that time and chance, w/e that might be.

If the universe is just a simulation we "exist" in, that implies there is a reality that is not part of the simulation.

In that reality, do you think mafia/FM is played?
    Technically speaking we're in THE MOST realistic simulation of reality ------ reality itself.

So because technically we can call reality itself a simulation of itself, I dont really see a point in considering things "outside the simulation".

Also:

Just because MartinGG99 is the most accurate simulation of MartinGG99's personality
    That doesn't imply or mean that there are other MartinGG99 personalities.

Its just a wording gimmick to me that doesn't really mean anything.

And even if there were another reality out there, our reality is that the reality is we cannot interact with it as far as I know.

Or maybe i'm just being an [Redacted] right now. But if I am, then its still pointless to me on the basis that it's my opinion.
    Last edited by MartinGG99; July 21st, 2020 at 02:58 PM.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Technically speaking we're in THE MOST realistic simulation of reality ------ reality itself.

So because technically we can call reality itself a simulation of itself, I dont really see a point in considering things "outside the simulation".

Also:

Just because MartinGG99 is the most accurate simulation of MartinGG99's personality
    That doesn't imply or mean that there are other MartinGG99 personalities.

Its just a wording gimmick to me that doesn't really mean anything.

And even if there were another reality out there, our reality is that the reality is we cannot interact with it as far as I know.

Or maybe i'm just being an idiot right now. But if I am, then its still pointless to me on the basis that it's my opinion.
    what

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I'll take that as confirmation that I'm an [Redacted].

Therefore its pointless to me (as that's my opinion)! : D
    lol your words not mine dude

I would never call you an [Redacted]
    Last edited by BananaCucho; July 21st, 2020 at 01:43 PM.

If we live in a simulation, then isn't all of what we're doing rather pointless? And therefore, shouldn't we just exclude that possibility, especially since it's not disprovable (burden of proof)?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    God is a goofy loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    If we live in a simulation, then isn't all of what we're doing rather pointless? And therefore, shouldn't we just exclude that possibility, especially since it's not disprovable (burden of proof)?
    Everything is pointless anyway

The universe has no meaning

Your life is what you make of it, nothing more.