S-FM 304: Instant Mafia
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 601
  1. #1

    weed S-FM 304: Instant Mafia



    instant mafia!

    players:
    1. @Marshmallow Marshall
    2. @bakermir
    3. @Auwt
    4. @Ganelon
    5. @Varcron
    6. @Zedus
    7. @Stealthbomber16
    8. @secondpassing





    ~game will start in~
    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS



    gl hf

    remember do not attack players but the slot, let's see some good sportsmanship & some honed posting

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  2. #2

    Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    game is open im walking my dog day ends
    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  3. #3

  4. #4

  5. #5

  6. #6

    Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Oh and hey all

    I had to replace Martin but I hope I will do good. I wish he was here too.


    Hoping to win this time and I have learned a bit from last game


    This will be strange though. We only have 3 days to do the right lynching and the game ends after that. It is a bit intimidating as it stands because this will be my first play in this setup.


  7. #7

  8. #8

    Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    game is slow when all the europeans are asleep.. this is a good indicator of how EoD will go, I guess. that might not be a bad thing?

    my opinion is that once we get everyone in here we will want to start doing a rolecall- we can section people off into pairings or trios and it will be easier to find the mafias because they will be put into smaller lynch groups. effectively, we want to border off the mafia. I am interested in other opinions though, except on the rolecall portion because I think that is mandatory with this setup.

    I'll start by claiming that I am not citizen but I don't want to reveal my role just yet, I want to see what other claims we get first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said heís more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  9. #9
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

    statistically speaking, SCUM

  10. #10

  11. #11
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Huh?

  12. #12

  13. #13

    Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Hello, everyone!
    First, my role is citizen. You should know that and use that info.

    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    I had to replace Martin but I hope I will do good. I wish he was here too.
    No, thanks. You are better then the greatest missleader ever


    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I claim godfather
    Nice strat. I used it in mod a lot. "Just tell the truth and they will never lynch you". Often works. But not this time.

    -vote Stealthbomber16

  14. #14

    Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Hello, everyone!
    First, my role is citizen. You should know that and use that info.


    No, thanks. You are better then the greatest missleader ever



    Nice strat. I used it in mod a lot. "Just tell the truth and they will never lynch you". Often works. But not this time.

    -vote Stealthbomber16
    Please tell me this isn't another of those pushes lmao.

    I see where you're coming from though.

  15. #15

    Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Oh and hey all

    I had to replace Martin but I hope I will do good. I wish he was here too.


    Hoping to win this time and I have learned a bit from last game


    This will be strange though. We only have 3 days to do the right lynching and the game ends after that. It is a bit intimidating as it stands because this will be my first play in this setup.

    This will feel kind of like DW's Insanity D1 without the goofiness of not knowing our roles.

  16. #16

  17. #17

    Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Hello, everyone!
    First, my role is citizen. You should know that and use that info.


    No, thanks. You are better then the greatest missleader ever



    Nice strat. I used it in mod a lot. "Just tell the truth and they will never lynch you". Often works. But not this time.

    -vote Stealthbomber16
    This vote is even more applicable for me because I have done exactly this in previous games that I have won!

    Confirmed scumbomber!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said heís more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  18. #18

  19. #19

    Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    game is slow when all the europeans are asleep.. this is a good indicator of how EoD will go, I guess. that might not be a bad thing?

    my opinion is that once we get everyone in here we will want to start doing a rolecall- we can section people off into pairings or trios and it will be easier to find the mafias because they will be put into smaller lynch groups. effectively, we want to border off the mafia. I am interested in other opinions though, except on the rolecall portion because I think that is mandatory with this setup.

    I'll start by claiming that I am not citizen but I don't want to reveal my role just yet, I want to see what other claims we get first.
    Agreed. I hard claim solo mason.

    (not true)
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  20. #20

    Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

    statistically speaking, SCUM
    Statistically speaking, you must be launched into the fucking sun.
    -vote Ganelon
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  21. #21

    Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Hello, everyone!
    First, my role is citizen. You should know that and use that info.


    No, thanks. You are better then the greatest missleader ever



    Nice strat. I used it in mod a lot. "Just tell the truth and they will never lynch you". Often works. But not this time.

    -vote Stealthbomber16
    Hmmm.... That's interesting. I think you may be over-reading into a shitpost holding an insane amount of WIFOM.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  22. #22

  23. #23

  24. #24

  25. #25

  26. #26

    Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Solo mason? Interesting setup choice from the host. I'd bet money that someone will CC that soon.
    It's a reference to one of the iterations of this setup, in which the host actually put a solo mason in the game lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Are you protecting GF claim for some reason? Explain now. But not this shit like "he claimed GF so he is not GF"
    But not this shit like "he claimed GF so he's actually GF" either, hm? It's a shitpost. And if it's not 100 % a shitpost, it's WIFOM + reaction testing. I'm not protecting nor damning him for it.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  27. #27

    Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    It's a reference to one of the iterations of this setup, in which the host actually put a solo mason in the game lol.


    But not this shit like "he claimed GF so he's actually GF" either, hm? It's a shitpost. And if it's not 100 % a shitpost, it's WIFOM + reaction testing. I'm not protecting nor damning him for it.
    Ohhhhhhh I get it, okay.

    I think this game will be decided by scum trying to pocket as many people as possible or get town locked by as many people as possible.

  28. #28

    Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Ohhhhhhh I get it, okay.

    I think this game will be decided by scum trying to pocket as many people as possible or get town locked by as many people as possible.
    Most likely, hence why although I really like Stealth's early call for roleclaim once people have posted (which allows early discussion to remain untainted by claims, and that is a good thing), I don't give him townpoints for it, because I don't think it's beyond him to suggest correct mechanical play as scum, especially not in this setup.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  29. #29

    Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Most likely, hence why although I really like Stealth's early call for roleclaim once people have posted (which allows early discussion to remain untainted by claims, and that is a good thing), I don't give him townpoints for it, because I don't think it's beyond him to suggest correct mechanical play as scum, especially not in this setup.
    Agreed, I'll be roleclaiming relatively early D1 so we can see who is CCed by who, as it makes mechanical sense for scum to CC TPRs to cause mass confusion.

  30. #30
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    stealth doing this doesnít raise any alarm bells atm. I doubt itís anything other than a shitpost, although bear in mind that he used to claim his real role as scum quite often back in the day. not lynching over this yet but Iíll keep an eye out

  31. #31
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    I believe we discussed a roleclaim last time we played this setup, and that we ended up losing because weíd made the wrong decision surrounding claims.
    personally:
    a) mayor should hold out on their reveal for as long as possible
    b) I would very closely look at people claiming citizen, as claiming citizen can out the mayor
    c) sheriff should reveal whenever they feel like it. the issue is that an early sheriff reveal puts mayor at risk of being outed

  32. #32
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    this goes without saying but if you guys hammer too early Iím gonna be mad.

  33. #33
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    This vote is even more applicable for me because I have done exactly this in previous games that I have won!

    Confirmed scumbomber!
    This is actually true btw, stealth did this last time this setup was played. He was town

  34. #34
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I believe we discussed a roleclaim last time we played this setup, and that we ended up losing because weíd made the wrong decision surrounding claims.
    personally:
    a) mayor should hold out on their reveal for as long as possible
    b) I would very closely look at people claiming citizen, as claiming citizen can out the mayor
    c) sheriff should reveal whenever they feel like it. the issue is that an early sheriff reveal puts mayor at risk of being outed
    clarification: I do not remember if we claimed early or late in the game

  35. #35
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    tbh last time this setup was played we didnít claim roles and we lost, but I believe that was primarily due to an early hammer.

    In my view, we should not claim (or if youíre a confirmable role like Mason, Mayor or Sheriff), consider claiming citizen to encourage a scum sheriff claim on your ass
    Thats exactly why I think mayor and sheriff shouldnít reveal. If scum have big balls and like risky plays, or if theyíre forced to/decide to claim Sheriff, they can easily be countered

    its insurance

  36. #36
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    I see an early roleclaim as being beneficial by giving people something to talk about, and forcing scum to have a stake in the game discussion - also forcing them to claim either TPR or citizen
    the ONLY difference between this setup and others when it comes to rolecounting mass claims is that we only have one shot. so scum may well win even if they claim citizen as long as they act townie

  37. #37

    Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    This is actually true btw, stealth did this last time this setup was played. He was town
    I think Iíve played this 3 times? I also think I lost the other 2 times.

    Iím about to break a spree. We are gonna win this one for the town boys.

    This setup is very easy if we take a proper mechanical approach to it, theoretically. We do a proper role claim and then start grouping people together. The setup already pairs people together by nature- sheriff + citizen, mafia + mafia, Mason + nobody else because itís totally a solo mason for the memes. Naz would do it no other way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said heís more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  38. #38
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    solo mason is a meme but I believe that last time it was a statistical accident
    anyway, late claiming is a valid strategy but itís inly the optimal thing to do in some specific scenarios. early claiming is less powerful but useful in the general case

  39. #39
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    also stealth does Ďnot citizení mean neutral by any chance 🤔

  40. #40

    Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Our task set should be
    1. Get the roles
    2. Place the claims into sections where people are connected (see my previous post)
    3. Pick a section with the most contention
    4. Lynch within the section

    Our sections will vary wildly depending on the TPRs we have and the interactions within the first 48hrs of the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said heís more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  41. #41

  42. #42

  43. #43

    Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Are you protecting GF claim for some reason? Explain now. But not this shit like "he claimed GF so he is not GF"
    If you believe I am genuinely The Godfather I invite you to reread the setup.

    I know I had to do it because I forgot this was a 1 day setup when I signed up for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said heís more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  44. #44

  45. #45
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    no, Mason Assassin is a relevant meme

  46. #46
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    @Marshmallow Marshall if someone claims Mayor you will CC them, right? Or do they have to be specifically Crier

  47. #47

    Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Personally I agree that you may be over reading him this early into the game, but I'll gladly look from all points of view until proven unreliable.
    There is NOTHING proven in this setup, except mayor reveal. I already claimed citizen. Explain, how can you prove it or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I'm not protecting nor damning him for it.
    You are protecting.

    So, first possible scum team is Stealthbomber16+Marshmallow Marshall.


    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    it makes mechanical sense for scum to CC TPRs to cause mass confusion.
    There is no difference between citizens and TPRs in this setup. Evil can claim both TPR or Citizen, no confusion in it.

    Now everyone must just claim role without this blah-blah-blah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    a) mayor should hold out on their reveal for as long as possible
    What's the point of this hold out? If mayor reveals, he will be confirmed, and we will have -1 target to lynch. All we need not is reveal all roles. There is no night kills, nothing to worry about. But if we will have, for example, too many TPR's, we will know where are evils hiding. Holding roleclaim for no reason = evil act.

  48. #48

  49. #49

    Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    "Mason: They share an active private chat but are not host confirmed to etchother"
    So we have one mason claim. And this mason is in special private chat. Answer, mason, is there someone else in that chat?
    Who is the mason claim? Did I miss this?

    Are you saying that I have legitimately claimed both mason AND godfather at the same time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said heís more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  50. #50

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •