Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Wizardey 1-S2-1-5502003

Criminal: Wizardey 1-S2-1-5502003
    In-Game Name: DEGENERATE LIBTARD
    Crimes Committed: Reactionary Gamethrowing
    For The People: Redeemery 1-S2-1-8553698
    Was The Outcome Affected: Yes, Town was down both BGs due to throw and lost.
    Hotkey: #8

- Day 1 -

2 rolls Bodyguard

2 spams faux anti-anti-transphobic gibberish

- Night 1 -
    2 fills in lw "guarding 14 because im not transphobic like you all" This is important because it shows 14 is aware of his role and is [currently] playing to his win condition.

2 is assaulted and bodyguarded.

- Day 2 -

having been BG'd, 2 solicits roles/pms.

14 pm's to 2 that he is Survivor + LW

- This is where the bullshit starts -

2 openly says "14 just claimed coroner." Interesting to out your Coroner to everyone, even more interesting to out a false-claim. Maybe wants to get 14 killed to verify NI or just to be rid of a surv claim. Which is fine. And a strat, I guess.

2 gets voted up for outing coroner.

- Here is the throw -

2 claims SK. "Serial killer here." "Yall got me" "vote guilty now" "So I dont have to play with you retards"

2 is lynched. "So close. Almost had you convinced" "I was actually SK. congrats"

2 claimed an insta-lynch role, was lynched, when other town were still alive. Perhaps he was mad he was voted up and/or that him having been BG'd wasn't adequate to make him honorary gov.

- Proof of intent -

In death chat, 2 says "Imagine calling me a thrower when they follow a d2 random lynch by 1" this proves reactionary. "Absolute fucking mongoloids dont deserve my help" this proves intent was to throw and harm town.

2 is ganged in deathchat where he continues to sputter his insipid defense that it was somehow not throwing because it was a "d2 random lynch."

The correct way to express displeasure or highlight a Day 2 "rAnDoM" lynch isn't to claim a role that you know will be lynched and then state that town didn't deserve your help once lynched.

- TLDR -

Wizardey is a gamethrower.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Redeemery; July 23rd, 2020 at 10:57 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Wizardey 1-S2-1-5502003

SC ID VERIFICATION
    1-S2-1-5502003 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:

Previous Offenses:

Watchlist in may

Player Offenses:

Gamethrowing

Key Points:
    Players in question:

2-Bodyguard

Game:

N1: GF tries to take out 2(BODYGUARD), but is killed by another BG.
    D2: 13(BG), 8(JAILOR), and 3(GF) are dead, and 2 is confirmed non-Mafia. He asks for PMs, then engages in dodgy play by outing 14(Survivor) as a coroner claim and gets hung for it.

Was the game result altered?
    Unlikely. One more BG probably wouldn't have helped against the SK/Witch/Surv combo that won the game.

Punishment:

2x WL

Additional Notes:
    Thank you for the report!

3. ISO #3