Cute: 1-S2-1-10478739

Account Name: Cute
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-10478739
    In-Game Name: I SCRAPE CHILDREN / I RAP WITH CHILDREN

Crimes Committed: Other

Your Account Name: Exeter

Summary:

Game 1
    During name selection, picks the name "I GRAPE CHILDREN" then changes it to "I SCRAPE CHILDREN".

Game 2
    During name selection, picks the name "I RAPE WITH CHILDREN" then changes it to "I RAP WITH CHILDREN".

Background
    Cute was previously given a 2x BL for child abuse names.

However, he filed an appeal on the grounds that it was not technically breaking any established rules.

His 2x BL was reduced to a 2x WL on the condition that he is to avoid using any child abuse names in future, the penalty for which would be a Permaban.

Now that his ban is lifted, he is using names that are very similar to his old name.
    E.g. "I GRAPE CHILDREN", "I SCRAPE CHILDREN", "I RAPE WITH CHILDREN", "I RAP WITH CHILDREN"

Technically, he isn't using any child abuse names, but I believe his intention of toeing the line is clear.
    I leave judgement to the staff.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Exeter350; July 14th, 2020 at 10:09 AM.

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Cute: 1-S2-1-10478739

I am going to appeal again.

Exeter said it himself. TECHNICALLY, I wasn't using those names. I complied and then I still got permabanned. Yes, I was toeing the line but did I go over it? Of course no. This is the reason why I feel that the permaban was unfair. I will stop using smurfs and comply as per the conditions set upon me on the report but I am also open to new conditions. If you want, I could show that I am willing to change by not using those names and/or not making anymore smurfs for the next few months. Let's talk about everything i.e; the conditions, what you want me to do, bannable names. I'm open for a discussion

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Banning the forum account is unjustified, I agree.

But about the game ban, lol you are like a child testing to see how much you can get away with: "Yes, I was toeing the line but did I go over it? Of course no."
    These people aren't your daddy and mommy, they don't have to tolerate you and they don't.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Banning the forum account is unjustified, I agree.

But about the game ban, lol you are like a child testing to see how much you can get away with: "Yes, I was toeing the line but did I go over it? Of course no."
    These people aren't your daddy and mommy, they don't have to tolerate you and they don't.
    his other forum accounts and discord accounts were already banned after he spammed disgusting stuff on the forums and discord.

It's difficult to search the forums for deleted content so here you can type this into the discord search bar: "from:MikeStoklasa#0988".

This person is not ever welcome back here.
    Last edited by DJarJar; June 1st, 2021 at 12:34 PM.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?