1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

SarahScreams: 1-S2-1-10693951

Account Name: SarahScreams
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-10693951
    In-Game Name: N/A

Crimes Committed: Griefing, Rolequitting, Smurf Account

Your Account Name: yodaddy
    Summary: Below is 5 replays of this player just trolling and not playing to win.

Replay 1: Sarah #1.SC2Replay
    In-Game Name: Sarah
    Summary 1: Player rolls Consort in slot #13. Roleblocks 6 n1. Gets put on stand Day 2 and claims Investigator and that they were roleblocked, which is false. Doesn't even try to win despite being evil then ragequits.

Replay 2: Sarah 2.SC2Replay
    In-Game Name: Sarah
    Summary: Player rolls Mass Murderer in slot #14. Decides not to spree n1. Claims Investigator and that they were roleblocked during the night, which is false. Leaves the game point blank Day 2.
    Note: I already submitted this replay in a separate report because of someone else and I included SarahScreams infraction in that report, but I decided to include it here because the replays are all in order. At this current time, it hasn't been looked at.

Replay 3: Sarah #3.SC2Replay
    In-Game Name: Sarah Connor
    Summary 3: Player decided they do not want to play the save. Player rolls framer in slot #15. Doesn't do anything all game and keeps getting the afk message. Once the player dies of a heart attack, immediately leaves the game. Player was not afk and Godfather got lynched during this time, so mafia took a huge hit with this players actions.

Replay 4: sarah 4.SC2Replay
    In-Game Name: Clarence Boddicker
    Summary: Player Rolls Consigliere in slot #1 and decides not to do anything n1. Leaves the game point blank Day 2 after mayor reveals. Mafia took a huge hit with this players actions.

Replay 5: sarah 5.SC2Replay
    In-Game Name: N/A
    Summary: I tell this player to not troll and ruin the game for others, but the player ragequits during the setup making it a 14 player game.

Overall, I believe this account is a smurf of either JoeyDX and/or Rachyl. No, I do not have proof but this account did not show up until they were both banned. They also act very similar with their wording and actions. Judging by all these replays, they're here to just troll and ruin the game for others.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5