”I'm blackmailed" message not showing.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

”I'm blackmailed" message not showing.

In the following game, the silenced target cannot speak during trial, so the message "I'm blackmailed" should show.

5 is both rbed and silenced n1. When he is trialed, the message doesn't display.
    Might have something to do with the rb.
    -Mafia- (249).SC2Replay
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: ”I'm blackmailed" message not showing.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Yes, that is the word on the street.
    I think I heard this a long while back, but I'm sure I've heard it before once that something was wrong with silencer specifically. So I second this. And I don't think I heard it from renegade in the past, since I don't recall meeting him prior to 2020.

Not that me seconding this adds any possible validity that it is indeed silencer-related, but I want to confirm I've heard it before. Just took a bit to remember it.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

6. ISO #6

Re: ”I'm blackmailed" message not showing.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I think I heard this a long while back, but I'm sure I've heard it before once that something was wrong with silencer specifically. So I second this. And I don't think I heard it from renegade in the past, since I don't recall meeting him prior to 2020.

Not that me seconding this adds any possible validity that it is indeed silencer-related, but I want to confirm I've heard it before. Just took a bit to remember it.
    Hemp is a semi regular player was talking about this in the discord a few months ago.

7. ISO #7