ID: 1-S2-1-3056686
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

ID: 1-S2-1-3056686

Sooo I know in the past you had to do some gymnastics to prove you were the exact same person to get your points restored after using a new hard drive. Since I lost my last computer unexpectedly I did not have my hard drive backed up and I want to know if there's a way to get my points back now that I've been getting back into the game. Please refer to my long-time standing account within the forum, and I can save/upload new games with me using the same in-game name (I always use Agent Lana Kane) and use "THE OG. AGENT LANA KANE." in most of my last wills, too.
    Is there anything I can do to prove I am the same person with the same blizzard account without my old hard drive content?
    Last edited by Apocist; August 13th, 2020 at 09:08 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: How to get points back

Your SC2 ID (X-S2-X-XXXXXXX) is unique and permanent. If you can provide us with an old replay with the points amount you want restored we can look into it. If you don't have any replays we will require your ID to check our own replay database.

ID number can be found here: C://Users/YOUR_USERNAME/Documents/StarCraftII/accounts/YOUR_ACCOUNT_NUMBER/#-S2-#-#######
    or you can launch a game of Mafia and copy your ID that is printed at the start of the game.

3. ISO #3

Okay, I don't have any old replays saved on my new hard drive, but it appears my account number is 1-S2-1-3056686
    I had over 20k points, but being restored to the minimum of 20k would suffice if you can find proof of that in your replay database.
    Let me know if I can provide anymore info! Thanks!

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by bwcPorscha View Post
    Okay, I don't have any old replays saved on my new hard drive, but it appears my account number is 1-S2-1-3056686
    I had over 20k points, but being restored to the minimum of 20k would suffice if you can find proof of that in your replay database.
    Let me know if I can provide anymore info! Thanks!
    Sorry for the slow response, I've been away.

I found you in the database 23,618 points, 598 wins, 1192 games played.
    It also looks like you had a donor key at some point. If you find that you can re-apply it.

To complete your restore in-game you'll need to meet up with an in-game admin. Best bet to find one is to join our discord and use the @point restore tag.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6