16. ISO #3516

17. ISO #3517

18. ISO #3518

19. ISO #3519

20. ISO #3520

21. ISO #3521

22. ISO #3522

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

If you are the real Jan no offense you got to get a thicker hide to play mafia. Remember what is said in a game is never personal non of us are PTB lol. People who do out of game personal attacks are dicks. I am telling you this because I think you are a good player if you can take a few attacks ok. Remember mafia want to make you look bad if you are town. If everyone is always nice in game game would be boring ok. Plus people like me like to do reaction tests. Remember this is just a game.

23. ISO #3523

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    If you are the real Jan no offense you got to get a thicker hide to play mafia. Remember what is said in a game is never personal non of us are PTB lol. People who do out of game personal attacks are dicks. I am telling you this because I think you are a good player if you can take a few attacks ok. Remember mafia want to make you look bad if you are town. If everyone is always nice in game game would be boring ok. Plus people like me like to do reaction tests. Remember this is just a game.
    Maybe you should just shoot me then if you want to insult my intelligence some more.

24. ISO #3524

25. ISO #3525

26. ISO #3526

27. ISO #3527

28. ISO #3528

29. ISO #3529

30. ISO #3530

31. ISO #3531

32. ISO #3532

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jan Korvin View Post
    This is my second game and likely my last so I am not looking to get into more trouble than what I have already caused.
    For your information, you played a pretty good game as the most important town role of this game, and you were towny. You did your job well, the people who threw ripe tomatoes at you did not, at least on that point.

As for people who say we should skip, you do realize that if scum have two scumchitect-framers, everything falls apart if we trust the sheriffs' peeks, right?

33. ISO #3533

34. ISO #3534

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Billigan Holbird View Post
    For your information, you played a pretty good game as the most important town role of this game, and you were towny. You did your job well, the people who threw ripe tomatoes at you did not, at least on that point.

As for people who say we should skip, you do realize that if scum have two scumchitect-framers, everything falls apart if we trust the sheriffs' peeks, right?
    We don’t need to trust sheriff we need to trust Jan

35. ISO #3535

36. ISO #3536

We thought that but his actions have been suspect today. He will confirm 100% tomorrow.
    HE IS MECHANICALLY CONFIRMED.

There is no discussion to be had around that: he's coroner. The end. You can think his actions are suspect as much as you want to, it literally does not matter. He can't even be disguised, the OoO goes against that.
    Someone hammer skip
    Not again...

37. ISO #3537

You always have to be the contrarian, dont you

38. ISO #3538

39. ISO #3539

40. ISO #3540

HE IS MECHANICALLY CONFIRMED.

There is no discussion to be had around that: he's coroner. The end. You can think his actions are suspect as much as you want to, it literally does not matter. He can't even be disguised, the OoO goes against that.

Not again...
    Did you read the chat dude

41. ISO #3541

42. ISO #3542

Plus why does it still take 8 to lynch? With 3 dead?
    Erm, you're right, it should take 7 votes to lynch.
    We don’t need to trust sheriff we need to trust Jan
    But we already trust Jan. Also, why do we need to trust Jan and not the sheriffs? The point is to get the sheriffs to be confirmed into the bird core like you so that the confirmed townies outnumber the scum.

43. ISO #3543

44. ISO #3544

45. ISO #3545

Skipping a day will confirm Jan he will use his public reviel Thai will let us know if he is real or fake. It is that simple. Plus he is checking vlad then if he is real checking the d2 lynch with that extra info we can keep from mislynching. If we lynch or kill 3 more town we lose. In other words 3 strikes and we are out.

46. ISO #3546

Erm, you're right, it should take 7 votes to lynch.

But we already trust Jan. Also, why do we need to trust Jan and not the sheriffs? The point is to get the sheriffs to be confirmed into the bird core like you so that the confirmed townies outnumber the scum.
    Nobody trusts the Sheriffs as they may not actually be Sheriffs and or their results may be framed.
    Everybody trusts the Coroner because the above points don't apply.

47. ISO #3547

48. ISO #3548

49. ISO #3549

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post
    Dude... are you implying that there could be a
    h
    o
    s
    t

e
    r
    r
    o
    r

???
    The Magellan Core Will not admit to an error in it's programming. But if one of you could vote to unskip so that The Magellan Core can make the proper change to what should be 7 not 8 majority votes that would be What you humans call "Cool".

50. ISO #3550