2. ISO #1002

3. ISO #1003

4. ISO #1004

5. ISO #1005

6. ISO #1006

7. ISO #1007

8. ISO #1008

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

I can't believe Lois actually replaced out. But so be it , than the read i had of him as a person was wrong.

And since Jan can't give you a good summary on Lois , here you go rotholfo. Lois' entire read was that Jiles used the word interesting in one of his posts.
    Now Lois has his hands on a study that is still in the alpha or beta stages where he goes over mafia games and has discovered 80% of the time
    when a person uses the word interesting , they are in fact scum. And he would gladly show us this study after the game but for now
    we simply had to trust his intelligence and genius was on another level and lynch Jiles and he would take no other option.

Now i find this fucking bizzare and thats why i made a post earlier accusing Mulan (Malwyn) of jumping on this deathpush and asked for an explanation.

9. ISO #1009

10. ISO #1010

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Rotholfo Goncales View Post
    so your plan D1 is lynching someone who tunneled (in not a powerwolf style) got angry at town for not listening to them, claimed sheriff then replaced out?
    -vote S-FM Marck Wilbird

my votes better here right now. Scum usually hate when trains dissipate off a TvT situation.

11. ISO #1011

That's not towns problem, that's Mafias problem.

The real question is was Lois powerwolfing? or were they pissed off town. if they roleclaimed and quit i would easily write that off to pissed off town. no scum would be that emotional tunneling on D1 against a player. That's not powerful style play nor opportunitistic.
    Thats what I was getting at. Why do you attack and change the meaning of my question? And then change it back so you can answer it yourself?

The player has a very humongous ego. If it is the person I'm thinking of then their rage quit gives no indication on their alignment. And it's their Ego and stance on personal attacks that made them quit just so they can set an example to this site.

12. ISO #1012

13. ISO #1013

14. ISO #1014

15. ISO #1015

16. ISO #1016

17. ISO #1017

18. ISO #1018

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Arnarld Quinne View Post
    Thats what I was getting at. Why do you attack and change the meaning of my question? And then change it back so you can answer it yourself?

The player has a very humongous ego. If it is the person I'm thinking of then their rage quit gives no indication on their alignment. And it's their Ego and stance on personal attacks that made them quit just so they can set an example to this site.
    what? attack and change the meaning of your question? here is your question:

I believe I commented on why I voted [And then unvoted after they ragequit and claimed sheriff.] It's a shame that they quit without giving a read list or reply to me. Problem is now decided wether the claim is true or false.
    I will attack trying to validate a sheriff claim on D1 ANY game.

19. ISO #1019

I have no idea who Lois was but he was also insulting people with personal attacks so he could use a reality check because his example-setting is a waste of time.

20. ISO #1020

21. ISO #1021

22. ISO #1022

23. ISO #1023

We should do a Mass protest on the host to change the name of all these accounts to a single name
    I am in favor. Go with one or the other. Obviously in my case Vladislow makes more sense. But others maybe the last name. The names are too long!!!!!!

ANON TAKEOVER
    ANON TAKEOVER
    ANON TAKEOVER

24. ISO #1024

25. ISO #1025

....im going to have serious issues keeping up with who is who
    You missed my nicknames. We have Ren and Stimpy, Iron Giant, Harley Quinne, Dr. Quackworth, Fat Worm (Green blob), Grey Worm (the black guy avatar), Gandalf, Jan (I wanted spaceface but lost that one), Nick Cage and Mr. Pitt. Thats how I remember you all and how I start to associate names with alignment and playstyle. OH and Mulan and Dragonfly, am I missing anyone? All the names are self-explanatory really.

26. ISO #1026

27. ISO #1027

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jan Korvin View Post
    You missed my nicknames. We have Ren and Stimpy, Iron Giant, Harley Quinne, Dr. Quackworth, Fat Worm (Green blob), Grey Worm (the black guy avatar), Gandalf, Jan (I wanted spaceface but lost that one), Nick Cage and Mr. Pitt. Thats how I remember you all and how I start to associate names with alignment and playstyle. OH and Mulan and Dragonfly, am I missing anyone? All the names are self-explanatory really.
    right, this sounds like the next logical course of action.

28. ISO #1028

what? attack and change the meaning of your question? here is your question:

I will attack trying to validate a sheriff claim on D1 ANY game.
    Yet you then Answer my question correctly, But you ignore this part in your reply.
    We need to figure out if the claim to town is true, or are they mafia or neutral.

29. ISO #1029
    Ganelon

In case anyone is curious, here is the reasoning behind each name:
    Rotholfo Goncales - alteration of Rodolfo Gonçalez
    Billigan Holbird - Bill + Gilligan and Hilbert
    Lois Francklyn - Lewis/Louis/Lois Franklin
    Gollert Twissell - futuristic sounding name
    Vladislow Kennt - Vladislav + a German (Jewish) sounding name
    Jiles Carballo - Giles Carbalha (Portuguese name)
    Joha Schtilzt - Johann Schlitzt
    Lembird Oshay - Lambert O’Shea
    Fred Attlebish - Fred + a futuristic English name
    Arnarld Quinne - Arnold Queen
    Marlwyn Janson - Marylin Johnson
    Jan Korvin - John Corvin
    Marck Wilbird - Mark Wilbert
    Bart Pilfter - Bart + a futuristic sounding name
    Edoua Maije - phonetic spelling of Edouard Maillé

30. ISO #1030

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Jan Korvin - John Corvin
    ...I'm not actually a bird?

31. ISO #1031

32. ISO #1032

Yet you then Answer my question correctly, But you ignore this part in your reply.
    We need to figure out if the claim to town is true, or are they mafia or neutral.
    no, we do not. Towns job is not to verify sheriff claims on day 1. that is mafias job. im not lynching a day 1 sheriff claim who threw a fit over not getting their way. thats not a powerful strategy, thats not a scum strategy, thats an egotistical town strategy.

33. ISO #1033

You're friendly. I'm going to keep my eye on you.

so, right now, gun to an innocent kittens head, who would you put as your top scumreads?
    I'd have to fabricate a list to answer this I'm sorry. Fat worms claim of citz may be true, but he's also very neutralish so far. Iron Giant made a point to create a little friction with me, maybe to see how I react, and in my experience when I enter model united nations mode, if you can't get along with me, its not anything I'm doing. Mulan def town, she has xp, and she is very curt and to the point. Dr. Quacksworth, equal chance scum or town, but I love him so I want him to be town (bias alert). The rest have been pretty much doing, for lack of a better term, exploratory surgery thus far.

34. ISO #1034

no, we do not. Towns job is not to verify sheriff claims on day 1. that is mafias job. im not lynching a day 1 sheriff claim who threw a fit over not getting their way. thats not a powerful strategy, thats not a scum strategy, thats an egotistical town strategy.
    thats not a powerwolf strategy**

35. ISO #1035

36. ISO #1036

37. ISO #1037

where do your scumreads lie? and top towny?
    Right now my scumreads lie in:

Malwyn: you can see my giant post earlier 92X something.

Jan: i believe Jan isn't so new as he claims to be and has used so many excuses to just fly under the radar.
    From first wondering if there has been a role reveal because somebody typed his name in green.
    To not understand the bird joke that has been beaten to death over and over.(can't remember the post number i made about this)
    (also he's completely misusing the word schtick and i can't tell if its an act)

Wilbird: neutral but i havn't seen anything from him yet. He is trying to provoke people more than anything.
    After Lous made his interesting case he has used interesting frequently and after Mulan asked for Bart to be shot for using teal
    he has started taking over the teal color.

Top town right now is billy: He was also one of the first people to call out Lois for his bullshit, i agreed with almost all his posts he made against
    the garbage deathpush that was happening.

I'll also state i believe Jiles is not scum

38. ISO #1038

@S-FM Magellan Core

IMPORTANT

WE DEMAND SINGLE NAMES

It is seriously impacting my ability to read people, as well as other people.

-vote S-FM Magellan Core

BE LYNCHED OR FIX OUR NAMES

Host can you fix our names please?
    I prefer a single name but it may be too late. I've already got the full name syllables bouncing around in my head.

39. ISO #1039

40. ISO #1040
    Ganelon

I will see what I can do about it. If I change names without informing players who aren’t here, they may be confused as to why they are suddenly unable to access their accounts.

41. ISO #1041

42. ISO #1042

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Jan Korvin - John Corvin
    I would propose

Rotholfo-
    Holbird -
    Lois -
    Twissell -
    Vladislow -
    Jiles -
    Schtilzt -
    Lembird -
    Attlebish -
    Quinne -
    Marlwyn-
    Korvin -
    Wilbird -
    Pilfter -
    Edoua -

43. ISO #1043

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Edoua Maije View Post

Jan: i believe Jan isn't so new as he claims to be and has used so many excuses to just fly under the radar.
    From first wondering if there has been a role reveal because somebody typed his name in green.
    To not understand the bird joke that has been beaten to death over and over.(can't remember the post number i made about this)

Wilbird: neutral but i havn't seen anything from him yet. He is trying to provoke people more than anything.
    After Lous made his interesting case he has used interesting frequently and after Mulan asked for Bart to be shot for using teal

Top town right now is billy: He was also one of the first people to call out Lois for his bullshit, i agreed with almost all his posts he made against

I 100% feel this as well

Do you remember who lois was attacking when he called him out?

44. ISO #1044

45. ISO #1045

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Edoua Maije View Post

Well if his Andy Kaufman Schtick isn't Schtick, then he was just belligerent. I have a hard time believing an experienced player wouldn't have stood down. Dr. Quacksworth and I provided numerous occasions for him to stand down and save face, so his escalation was his own doing.

I appreciate the compliment, but I am literally as inexperienced at FM as I have stated. That doesn't mean I haven't been playing Sc2Mafia a long time though....

46. ISO #1046

47. ISO #1047
    Ganelon

I’ve thought about it. It’s time for you to learn big words, and thus the names stay as they are. :P

48. ISO #1048

49. ISO #1049

50. ISO #1050