S-FM 302: Magellan (15p) - Page 58
Register

User Tag List

Page 58 of 119 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 108 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,900 of 5907
  1. ISO #2851

2. ISO #2852

3. ISO #2853

4. ISO #2854

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Player Faction Status
    S-FM Rotholfo Goncales ? Died D2
    S-FM Vlädislow Kennt ? Died N2
    S-FM Lois Francklyn ? Alive
    S-FM Gollert Twissell ? Alive
    S-FM Billigan Holbird ? Alive
    S-FM Jiles Carballo ? Died D1
    S-FM Joha Schtilzt ? Alive
    S-FM Lembird Oshay ? Alive
    S-FM Fred Attlebish ? Alive
    S-FM Arnarld Quinne ? Alive
    S-FM Marlwyn Janson ? Alive
    S-FM Jan Korvin ? Alive
    S-FM Marck Wilbird ? Alive
    S-FM Bart Pilfter ? Alive
    S-FM Edoua Maije ? Alive
    Vlädislow Kennt has died. He was found dead from a warp in the Space time continuum. The computer logs have compiled several notes the subject took. They are as follows:
    Spoiler : Last will of Vlad :
    Fellow Cosmonauts: I was executed by a kidnapper. This means several things: 1. Jan is not a disguiser, so lynch him tomorrow, THIS MUST BE DONE. HE IS SCUM. 2. Jan's plan was to cc coroner so kidnapper could execute him, but unfortunately it still leaves him alive, so scum must think it is the best chance, taking out the coroner. 3. As you will see, there will be no public jiles reveal. I don't think my reveal of rotholfolo will happen if I am executed, based on the order of operations. It is nerve-wracking getting the most powerful role, but I had to CC Jan because allowing a scum geneticist time and an escape was not a good option. 4. If you don't lynch Jan, have Fred shoot him. 5. good luck here was my convo with the scum. He stopped stopped talking around 2pm. Vlad
    7/5/2020
    2:32 PM ET (US)
    12 enjoy your loss Jailor
    7/5/2020
    2:29 PM ET (US)
    11 Will do, BaDDie VlaDDie. Vlad
    7/5/2020
    12:32 PM ET (US)
    10 enjoy my LW Jailor
    7/5/2020
    12:15 PM ET (US)
    9 Mr. Hammond I've decided not to endorse your park. Vlad
    7/5/2020
    10:46 AM ET (US)
    8 town is going to have a confirmed vigi to lead at the very least. Mulan is architect, there is still a tiny chance they are scummitect, you must be hedging on the neuts who have claim cit. Vlad
    7/5/2020
    10:45 AM ET (US)
    7 setup is broken dude, maybe you have a chance killing me Vlad
    7/5/2020
    10:45 AM ET (US)
    6 you can't even win Jailor
    7/5/2020
    10:05 AM ET (US)
    5 No. Vlad
    7/5/2020
    9:18 AM ET (US)
    4 at least speak if you are going to kill me, asshole Vlad
    7/5/2020
    9:16 AM ET (US)
    3 why would you kidnap me if your Jan scumbuddy was going to claim coroner? He will be alive tomorrow after you kill me and uh, what will you say then, unless you are Jan yourself. Nice fake RQ then. Vlad
    7/5/2020
    9:16 AM ET (US)
    2 you got me Vlad
    7/5/2020
    9:15 AM ET (US)
    1 oh

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

5. ISO #2855

6. ISO #2856

7. ISO #2857

8. ISO #2858

9. ISO #2859

10. ISO #2860

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magellan Core View Post
    The coroner’s report came out. According to our forensics expert and preliminary data analysis, we have concluded that Jiles Carballo was a Magellan Officer.

We apologize in the delay of this message prior to opening post.
    Oh damn would you look at that lmao. Jan was truthful.

Well I'll eat my words. Vlad was disguiser. No matter.

We don't lynch Jan today, they prove they are either A) still coroner by using public reveal again, or B) are disguised. This is most likely, but there's no need to rush anything. We can skip and figure that out quick if we want.

11. ISO #2861

12. ISO #2862

13. ISO #2863

14. ISO #2864

15. ISO #2865

16. ISO #2866

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marlwyn Janson View Post
    So there are no holes in this mechanically then?
    Don't think so. Consort can only act once. So even if we skip, Jan isn't able to reveal and claims roleblocked, we can just skip again. If they don't reveal, lynched. If they do reveal publicly again, great disguiser went somewhere else.

It's a lot of skipping, but yeah I don't see any issues to it.

17. ISO #2867

18. ISO #2868

19. ISO #2869
    Ganelon

We aren’t currently looking at a replacement for Jan.

20. ISO #2870

21. ISO #2871

22. ISO #2872

23. ISO #2873

We still don't lynch Jan today. Cause if disguiser jumped to Jan and now has to "pretend" that they are RQ, which would explain the "we aint looking for a replacement" stance since there's no one to replace, they'll have to either eventually come back or get replaced or modkilled themselves.

And if Jan is modkilled now, instead of after the RQ, then yeah disguiser is out who knows where now and we lost coroner for nothing. Which is awful.

24. ISO #2874

Guise can keep jumping?
    No, he can only jump once. But he might have jumped elsewhere banking on/counting on that. I know if I was disguiser I would have been messaging host during the night phase last night trying to figure out what they were gonna do about Jan, and if the host let on any hints whatsoever that Jan wouldn't be replaced then I would go elsewhere and wait for that slot to be modkilled instead of jumping into the slot itself.

25. ISO #2875

Even if the slot's empty the night action was submitted.

Apparently no replacement for Jan, perhaps he'll keep playing.
    Maybe they were banking on him not actually submitting it. I don't know. Just seems silly that Vlad left that last will in hindsight when its already known that its bs lol

26. ISO #2876

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    Maybe they were banking on him not actually submitting it. I don't know. Just seems silly that Vlad left that last will in hindsight when its already known that its bs lol
    It doesn't matter, I'm just trying to figure out what was going through his head wasting his time like that

27. ISO #2877

28. ISO #2878

29. ISO #2879

30. ISO #2880

31. ISO #2881

32. ISO #2882

Said he wasn't vig.

Said he was jailed N1 and a jailer told him to claim vig.

Said he was gonna say I'm Scumitect and that he planted the seeds of distrust.

Claimed Hacker.

(Kpop here.)

Retracted, said just trying to trick you.

Claimed Vigilante.

Standard stuff?
    Wait what? lmao

Fred is this true? You were jailed n1? Maifa has no more kills, so you can and should be 100% truthful here

33. ISO #2883

34. ISO #2884

35. ISO #2885

36. ISO #2886

I would laugh if our town killing was actually a jailor, and not a vig, and the jailor killed the disguiser last night

I would die
    You know, honestly that might be how it went down. Fred either wanted to WIFOM to get me to 'slip' or genuinely hoped I was Scumitect in order to work with the Mafia via that channel and backtracked when it wasn't working.

37. ISO #2887

38. ISO #2888

39. ISO #2889

Milan is confined town. I scummed you the chat to try and get her to slip. No Jailer in set up . I am viggy I did not shoot. I still have my shot and to prob I am not the one disguised . Mulan talked got pissed because he x was I smarmy a ton of scummy crap while he was sleeping and when he came back was mad because he was still sleeping. Plus I said I would make it interesting.

40. ISO #2890

41. ISO #2891

42. ISO #2892

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    Milan is confined town. I scummed you the chat to try and get her to slip. No Jailer in set up . I am viggy I did not shoot. I still have my shot and to prob I am not the one disguised . Mulan talked got pissed because he x was I smarmy a ton of scummy crap while he was sleeping and when he came back was mad because he was still sleeping. Plus I said I would make it interesting.
    I town read Mulan but I don't see how any of this confirms Mulan as town lol

Anyway, good to know.

43. ISO #2893

44. ISO #2894

45. ISO #2895

46. ISO #2896

Who is vlad now is what I want to know and I told you we needed to lynch him. But wtf do I know
    If Jan isn't eventually modkilled or replaced but never says anything again, I'm going to assume that Vlad is now Jan. Optimal play.

If Jan doesn't report back and is modkilled, then Vlad is elsewhere. Lucky for us we have all the time in the world and no rush to figure that out.

47. ISO #2897

48. ISO #2898

If Jan isn't eventually modkilled or replaced but never says anything again, I'm going to assume that Vlad is now Jan. Optimal play.

If Jan doesn't report back and is modkilled, then Vlad is elsewhere. Lucky for us we have all the time in the world and no rush to figure that out.
    Vlad strikes me as capable of replicating atleast one or two other targets.

49. ISO #2899

50. ISO #2900

Here is Why I think vlad made that elabate LW the knee Jan rage quit they where thinking Jan did not do there. Confirmed check.
    Thinking the same. Which is why a replacement here would be soooooo handy. Cause if disguiser left Jan alone, replacement could come in and help immensely as confirmed town with free coroner checks all game.

"Not looking for a replacement" is a dick move if that slot is currently empty.