Register

User Tag List

Page 27 of 119 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 77 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 5907
  1. ISO #1301

2. ISO #1302

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Edoua Maije View Post
    What has even happened while i was gone...

So since it seems Lois has peaced out i'll elaborate on my thoughts about the whole situation like i promised earlier.
    From my view Lois was simply doing the age old town tactic of pushing one random guy the entire half of D1 for some bullshit reason, doesnt matter.
    Generally this isn't because the person truly thinks the deathpush is valid but because the reactions from the surrounding players give the best information
    one can get on D1.

During the entire conversation it just looked like a more experienced towny (lois) bullying Jiles who has no way to defend himself.
    Ofcourse not he is accused not of anything scummy , only using the word interesting. How can you defend yourself from that.
    This dude just said , hey scum has used interesting more than town , so you are scum. What a complete garbage argument.
    Beside the fact that even if this was the case , now the entire "study" would be invalid since this supposed "knowledge" is in the open.
    And meta has now shifted

But to get back on track , the interesting information here is how others respond. And Mulan that is why i was asking you earlier for your reads
    or your thoughts on town , you were going along with Lois and still are by the way. I can't understand why. I expext more of a reaction like Lembird, just blown away at the stupidity of it all.

Not only that your TOP town read is wilbird , seriously ? all this guy does is make 1 sentence teal posts and half of them are squack (point in case above me).
    That is your guaranteed town, this guy has given the same information as the 3 afks you want modkilled. And your scumreads are Bart and me.

Bart who, you accuses of being scum for posting in teal just as your top townread wilbird does. But contrary to wilbird has posted alot of contributing thoughts.

And lets not forget ofcourse me , your big feeling based on my rhetoric. At this point my defense has been beaten to death hasn't it.
    After all you were right , half the town knows who you are. And you have always scumread me day1 and your age old argument is my rhetoric.
    And i have always scumread you day1 because i find your townlists lacking. Do i think you are scum in this game ?
    Not yet , but you are dropping.
    I've put enough credence in Wilibird being town today and have my reasoning on a separate document that I keep to myself. I fully intend to continue raising the bar as the game continues. I've even taken into account your interactions with Jan, I'm waiting to see how that develops.

I didn't like Bart's grandstanding entrance to the game, and I didn't really see the point of muting the rest of the discussion that was occurring at the time. Try to extrapolate intentions from people's preferred voting system when Lois-Jiles was occurring seems like a pointless use of our time and a poor attempt to gain some town-cred. I'll admit their lines have gotten better recently, but don't try to push that he's "posted alot of contributing thoughts," like really? List a few.

If I'm being too aloof about my alignment reasonings for you, I'll try harder to make them more clear. It is absolutely fair for me to scum-read you for the time being and there's no reason that cannot change. My vote is on Jiles after all, speaking of which;

We're largely in agreement about assessing Lois' slot. I made the same point back on #687:

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marlwyn Janson View Post
    Doubtful. Imo the push is an artificial gambit. Push one guy extremely hard for no reason, make reads from it and if they happen to be mafia, great. If not, oh well we lost one town member who couldn't defend himself or everyone felt he was scummy enough to be lynched anyway.

His most recent way of speaking supports this. In fact, there are two other people who have used the word 'interesting' unironically since then who have not been pushed.
    But where I disagree with you is when you say you "expect more of a reaction like Lembird, just blown away at the stupidity of it all."

I didn't need to be blown away by the stupidity of it. You could see how stupid it was from the beginning. However instead of dancing around and echoing the same thing that everyone else wanted to, I took reads from it because that clearly was the point of the whole thing. You knew this, I knew this. So why would you expect me to be taken aback by the situation instead of using it to our advantage?

In fact, I made this fully clear to Lembird directly in #816

Why are you putting so much investment in the reason and not the motive? Why would he say something like that, for example. Why would he push so hard off of THAT?

Who does this and why? You're literally jerking yourself off in the thread about data and studies. Those have nothing to do with this game.
    So here we are, I've given plenty of explanation for why I believe Jiles is scum beginning at #763. And what is your alternative lynch? What alignment does that (horrifically artificial) push from Lois?

3. ISO #1303

4. ISO #1304

5. ISO #1305

6. ISO #1306

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Joha Schtilzt View Post
    There was not a correct answer to my questions_. Nor any incorrect ones_. The I wished for your reasoning_

_and the I is unpleased with your reasoning_. The I intends to keep the vote on Jiles_
    No correct answers but no incorrect... Dear god what has the game turned into.

7. ISO #1307

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jan Korvin View Post
    Oh, I believe he was Sheriff. And as for Jiles (Iron Giant (robot pic?) ) I don't know what he is, but he loves data and has a slight esoteric attitude.
    jiles is the green jello
    i am referred to as the iron giant

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Mafia GM View Post
    @S-FM Lois Francklyn and @S-FM Joha Schtilzt have been replaced.
    are you shitting on my neck he actually replaced out?

Lol!

i think it goes without saying that i am catching up

8. ISO #1308

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jiles Carballo View Post
    No, just concerned for an early hammer.
    Hmm, WELL

Wouldn't it be so upsetting for you to be lynched as Mafia over that? I can't wait. The most interesting lynch this site has ever seen.
    I like what you did there lmao. It'd be more upsetting to be lynched as town over it.
    My mistake, the term was "upset", not "angry"

The point remains

9. ISO #1309

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lembird Oshay View Post
    jiles is the green jello
    i am referred to as the iron giant

are you shitting on my neck he actually replaced out?

Lol!

i think it goes without saying that i am catching up
    They demand reads, they are squeezing it out of me. You're the closes thing i've had to a fight...well until Fred.

10. ISO #1310

11. ISO #1311

12. ISO #1312

13. ISO #1313

14. ISO #1314

15. ISO #1315

16. ISO #1316

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    It's evolved into actual gameplay. Before it was a Jello vs twat-Nick circlejerk.

The game is improved now, yet you are complaining as if it's devolved somehow.
    Some people have improved, you're right

Others have not, however I am more confused about the wording here

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM John Schiltze
    There was not a correct answer to my questions_. Nor any incorrect ones_. The I wished for your reasoning_

_and the I is unpleased with your reasoning_. The I intends to keep the vote on Jiles_

17. ISO #1317

18. ISO #1318

19. ISO #1319

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quinne View Post

The player has a very humongous ego. If it is the person I'm thinking of then their rage quit gives no indication on their alignment. And it's their Ego and stance on personal attacks that made them quit just so they can set an example to this site.
    i was thinking something similar, if they didn't commit to the bit they'd be for sure lynched, which isn't good for any alignment,
    i maintain my scumread on the lois slot until otherwise stated

20. ISO #1320

21. ISO #1321

22. ISO #1322

provide reads then
    Christ, it hasn't changed since I last the last one you read. I think Mulan is town (possibly neutral but I think town), I think fat green worm is neutral, but he claims citizen, and I nobody has challenged him. Mr. Cage (Lois) sheriff, I legit think the dude said his role as a fuck you to us, Quinne, I'm not sure of; she's not as curt as Mulan, and is more, but she is slightly aggressive. Then there's you. I legit think you have an engineer personality, so confusing your actual personality with your abrupt/bold/esoteric demeanor might be a mistake, I'll wait on you. Dragon fly, I haven't heard from in a while. Gandalf (Lizard Bearded Dragon) and almost everyone else is too new. Fred came out strong, so he might be scum, or he might be an experienced FM player who wants to put his balls on the table to see if anyone is up to challenge him- if he's town, he may not find anyone aggressive enough to go toe to toe with apart from you. I'm trying to remain spock for as long as possible, and wait for evidence. That is all.

23. ISO #1323

24. ISO #1324

25. ISO #1325

Christ, it hasn't changed since I last the last one you read. I think Mulan is town (possibly neutral but I think town), I think fat green worm is neutral, but he claims citizen, and I nobody has challenged him. Mr. Cage (Lois) sheriff, I legit think the dude said his role as a fuck you to us, Quinne, I'm not sure of; she's not as curt as Mulan, and is more, but she is slightly aggressive. Then there's you. I legit think you have an engineer personality, so confusing your actual personality with your abrupt/bold/esoteric demeanor might be a mistake, I'll wait on you. Dragon fly, I haven't heard from in a while. Gandalf (Lizard Bearded Dragon) and almost everyone else is too new. Fred came out strong, so he might be scum, or he might be an experienced FM player who wants to put his balls on the table to see if anyone is up to challenge him- if he's town, he may not find anyone aggressive enough to go toe to toe with apart from you. I'm trying to remain spock for as long as possible, and wait for evidence. That is all.
    Everyone forgets Wilbird.

26. ISO #1326

27. ISO #1327

28. ISO #1328

29. ISO #1329

30. ISO #1330

And y'all don't vote him for forgetting you smh

I'm going to take another break, be back in a few.
    If you are implying that Wilbird is voting jello man because jello man forgot Wilbird, you are not paying attention or are just trying to twist my vote on you even more. Squawk!

31. ISO #1331

I've put enough credence in Wilibird being town today and have my reasoning on a separate document that I keep to myself. I fully intend to continue raising the bar as the game continues. I've even taken into account your interactions with Jan, I'm waiting to see how that develops.

I'm also looking at Wilbird , and for me he's null. I know why you could think he's town, its the attitude that isn't often found under scum players, its too arrogant for many and its hard to fake the carelessness. However i know there are many players who can pull it off. I hoped my scumlean earlier would evoke something but as expected he doesn't care.

I didn't like Bart's grandstanding entrance to the game, and I didn't really see the point of muting the rest of the discussion that was occurring at the time. Try to extrapolate intentions from people's preferred voting system when Lois-Jiles was occurring seems like a pointless use of our time and a poor attempt to gain some town-cred. I'll admit their lines have gotten better recently, but don't try to push that he's "posted alot of contributing thoughts," like really? List a few.

I didn't think his entrance was noteworthy or grandstanding at all , he just wanted to get discussion going since at the time it was mostly shitposting and i appreciate that.
    It doesn't matter if it is to gain towncred, if it elevates the discussion its good enough for me. Atleast i'm not going to suggest that he should be shot and keep repeating it for the entirity of the day. Though i feel you might have other reasons.

If I'm being too aloof about my alignment reasonings for you, I'll try harder to make them more clear. It is absolutely fair for me to scum-read you for the time being and there's no reason that cannot change. My vote is on Jiles after all, speaking of which;

We're largely in agreement about assessing Lois' slot. I made the same point back on #687:

But where I disagree with you is when you say you "expect more of a reaction like Lembird, just blown away at the stupidity of it all."

I didn't need to be blown away by the stupidity of it. You could see how stupid it was from the beginning. However instead of dancing around and echoing the same thing that everyone else wanted to, I took reads from it because that clearly was the point of the whole thing. You knew this, I knew this. So why would you expect me to be taken aback by the situation instead of using it to our advantage?

In fact, I made this fully clear to Lembird directly in #816

So here we are, I've given plenty of explanation for why I believe Jiles is scum beginning at #763. And what is your alternative lynch? What alignment does that (horrifically artificial) push from Lois?
    I'm going to continue my thoughts on this but a friend just came for an unanncounced visit. I will say i largely agree with the second part of your post.

32. ISO #1332

33. ISO #1333

If you are implying that Wilbird is voting jello man because jello man forgot Wilbird, you are not paying attention or are just trying to twist my vote on you even more. Squawk!
    @S-FM Edoua Maije this is a fine example of Wilibird contributing to the status quo. Making his intentions clear and keeping a good grasp on the conversation at hand. My townread of them is acceptable. Perhaps you're not seeing them as much as the sqwauks.

34. ISO #1334

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Vladislow Kennt View Post
    I would propose

Rotholfo-
    Holbird -
    Lois -
    Twissell -
    Vladislow -
    Jiles -
    Schtilzt -
    Lembird -
    Attlebish -
    Quinne -
    Marlwyn-
    Korvin -
    Wilbird -
    Pilfter -
    Edoua -
    yes

And other bird names. If bird gang is not retained, I blow up a hospital
    i too will commit warcrimes if i lose birdgang

35. ISO #1335

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Vladislow Kennt View Post
    I would propose

Rotholfo-
    Holbird -
    Lois -
    Twissell -
    Vladislow -
    Jiles -
    Schtilzt -
    Lembird -
    Attlebish -
    Quinne -
    Marlwyn-
    Korvin -
    Wilbird -
    Pilfter -
    Edoua -
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I’ve thought about it. It’s time for you to learn big words, and thus the names stay as they are. :P
    i cry

36. ISO #1336

37. ISO #1337

38. ISO #1338

39. ISO #1339

40. ISO #1340

I get that a lot, and in this circumstance I credit the fact that its easy to be sincere when you're telling the truth, lol. I just don't know. I would have pegged Mr. Cage as Scum, but he cried sheriff before leaving, so that is left unresolved. Iron Giant also appears scummy to me, people good with data analysis are really good at manipulating data to suit their needs. We have missing posters and subs, so my brain fixates on the possibility that they are mafia and not talking for one reason or another- which would mean my scum reads would be flawed for lack of a proper stats population. They need to talk, and we need a night action. Grey worm I read as neutral, but I can't explain why, and Fat Worm once again has claimed citz, but I could flop him as neutral trying to hide as a citz.
    what?

is it just me or are you being inconsistent?

41. ISO #1341

42. ISO #1342

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    Jiles can you explain Why you have me a hard scum read? Also why from your POV are you a Nul read from your POV you should be a Lock Town. PLease enlighten me.
    He did the same thing before and said that people question him when he puts himself down as town

The solution? Don't include your own name in your reads list. There's no point

43. ISO #1343

44. ISO #1344

No idea how to do that or vote for that matter. [color##008000]Dude[/color], I typed out my reads, you should at least do me the courtesy of telling me they're shit.
    You and Quin are my strong (not lock) Town reads at this time.
    I have a few more town I will explain in a bit

45. ISO #1345

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    -FM Jiles Carballo (4 [L-4]):
    S-FM Lois Francklyn, S-FM Marlwyn Janson, S-FM Gollert Twissell, S-FM Marck Wilbird

S-FM Magellan Core (1 [L-7]):
    S-FM Arnarld Quinne

S-FM Lois Francklyn (3 [L-5]):
    S-FM Billigan Holbird, S-FM Jiles Carballo, S-FM Bart Pilfter

S-FM Jan Korvin (1 [L-7]):
    S-FM Lembird Oshay

The votes here are they real or Troll. I would love to hear why people are voting each person. Remember Scum love to act like sheep town. Day 1 lynch remember is always good to help with reads. Even if it is a VT. only bad if we lynch a PR. Great if we hit a Mafia or 3rd Party. (prefer mafia ). And If you have any PR read Keep it to your self, Do not help Mafia. Yes This post can be read as Fluff, I am posting it in case we have any new players and they don't sheep a mafia because they are town. I would love to hear everyone's read JUST PLEASE DO NOT CALL AND ONE PR in your reads. (If you read some one PR just call them town). This is to Town VT's Post thinking you are a PR makes don't claim it just post thinking you are it makes it harder for mafia to find the real PR's. Remember you may not want to die but it is better We die than a PR.
    i had my vote on jan at the time because i thought they were fence-sitting

now i think they're being inconsistent with their reads

46. ISO #1346

yeah your read on me is inconsistent and therefor shit
    I've never wavered on you. I've consistently said you are abrasive and esoteric, but I think that is your personality irl, and not a result of your alignment. If I had to vote today, it would be Josh the Ghost (his Borg strategy is confusing me enough to warrant a kill imo) followed by you. You are hard to trust, or even take a chance on trusting, but I'll wait for more evidence. I haven't heard from dragonfly, and do we NOT still have players who haven't talked yet?

47. ISO #1347

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Edoua Maije View Post
    I'm also looking at Wilbird , and for me he's null. I know why you could think he's town, its the attitude that isn't often found under scum players, its too arrogant for many and its hard to fake the carelessness. However i know there are many players who can pull it off. I hoped my scumlean earlier would evoke something but as expected he doesn't care.

I didn't think his entrance was noteworthy or grandstanding at all , he just wanted to get discussion going since at the time it was mostly shitposting and i appreciate that.
    It doesn't matter if it is to gain towncred, if it elevates the discussion its good enough for me. Atleast i'm not going to suggest that he should be shot and keep repeating it for the entirity of the day. Though i feel you might have other reasons.

I'm going to continue my thoughts on this but a friend just came for an unanncounced visit. I will say i largely agree with the second part of yo
    Sure. Wilibird could be another Punchy. Wilibird could be another LuckyDucky. I agree to keep evaluating players throughout this game.

The amount of shit-posting had largely slowed down by that point. We were over 140 posts in at the time, and I believe absolutely that it was grandstanding. Posting in teal, huge letters, championing a discussion that would ultimately go nowhere. Calling any shit-posting scum-like and just generally avoiding any conversation that wasn't a direct affront from me, just to thump a rule-book. Two posts were made about his desired subject. It elevated nothing, because it went nowhere, because it was destined to. It's a cheap trick.

So yeah, my scum-read of Bart is fine. I'd shoot him 4x now.

Anyway, I'm interested in the rest of your response. Have fun with your friend!

48. ISO #1348

I've never wavered on you. I've consistently said you are abrasive and esoteric, but I think that is your personality irl, and not a result of your alignment. If I had to vote today, it would be Josh the Ghost (his Borg strategy is confusing me enough to warrant a kill imo) followed by you. You are hard to trust, or even take a chance on trusting, but I'll wait for more evidence. I haven't heard from dragonfly, and do we NOT still have players who haven't talked yet?
    hold up let me pull up ya reads

49. ISO #1349

50. ISO #1350

I disagree, that could be a matter of perspective.
    You posted this Yet you have me as a hard scum. You do not have any train of thought I can follow. Quin has me more of a scum than town but he has thought behind it. Please Help me find you as town if you are. what is your thought process here. Almost feels like you are randomly picking scum reads so you don't look like mafia with no scum reads.