User Tag List

Page 26 of 119 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 76 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 5907
  1. ISO #1251

2. ISO #1252

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

The I feels confident enough to lay a vote down_

-vote S-FM Jiles Carballo

The I believes that Jiles form of defense has not been adequate_[,] but also that the previous Lois occupant needs to grow the fuck up_. The I does not accept his attitude_

The unit mulan is not town_[,] but is instead neutral_

3. ISO #1253

4. ISO #1254

5. ISO #1255

6. ISO #1256

7. ISO #1257

8. ISO #1258

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Joha Schtilzt View Post
    Upon further self reflection, the I rescinds its read on mulan_

Despite a high post quantity, there are very few alignment indicative posts in the units history_. The I believes that the units attitude would be the same regardless of intent [toward/against] the collective_
    I like you.

9. ISO #1259

10. ISO #1260

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    I will say one phrase if I was MAfia I would say one thing "Go Big or Go Home". But I am not mafia If you rolled mafia this game on my first game back in over a year. I will find you. If you are town We have this game won already.
    I like this guy. Very "Taken" oriented.

11. ISO #1261

12. ISO #1262

Town
    Marlwyn (A goofy surprise but after I cooled off I realized I was in the wrong)
    Quinne
    Korvin (Locked as town for now in my eyes)
    Billigan (Needs to post more from this point onwards, but I can settle with him as town for now)
    Gollert (Few good questions, asked me for some stuff and clarified)
    Schtiltz
    Lembird
    Kennt

Null
    Me, I don't read myself.

Neutral
    Lois
    Goncales (Not too sure about him rn)

Scum
    Bart
    Wilbird (Sheeping a vote without reason=baaaaaaad quack)
    Edoua
    Freddy

13. ISO #1263

14. ISO #1264

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jiles Carballo View Post
    Town
    Quinne
    Billigan (Needs to post more from this point onwards, but I can settle with him as town for now)
    Schtiltz
    Lembird
    Kennt

Null
    Me, I don't read myself.

Neutral
    Lois

Scum
    Bart
    Edoua
    Freddy
    Nick is magically neutral now?

15. ISO #1265

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    Christ
    nobody said we were supposed to make friends in this game. we just happen to jive Mr. Quacksworth. Also, while I like Fred's attitude, I am extremely aware of the previous sentence where he say's go big or go home, then comes off as Liam Neeson from Taken. So I like him, but I don't fully trust him.

16. ISO #1266

17. ISO #1267

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jan Korvin View Post
    nobody said we were supposed to make friends in this game. we just happen to jive Mr. Quacksworth. Also, while I like Fred's attitude, I am extremely aware of the previous sentence where he say's go big or go home, then comes off as Liam Neeson from Taken. So I like him, but I don't fully trust him.
    Dr. Quacksworth, excuse me.

18. ISO #1268

19. ISO #1269

20. ISO #1270

Town
    Quinne
    Schtiltz
    Lembird
    Kennt

Null
    Me, I don't read myself.

Neutral
    Lois

Scum
    Bart
    Edoua
    Freddy
    The I is intrigued_

The I would like more details on why the Quinne unit is considered town but the Bird unit is not_. The I has not noticed any positive influence from Quinne that would put Quinne as a strict town[,] but the I agrees with most of what the Bird unit states_

The I would also like more details on the 3 other scum reads you supplied_

This is a much more traditional listing[,] and seems to be about [60%] to where the I would like it to be_

21. ISO #1271

I already said he was exec/scum I am inclined to believe he is more exec than scum currently.
    So you've been sitting on what you believe to be a neutral without doing anything else, until you decided to OMGUS me. Yeah, still doesn't add up.

I see their contribution even after the replacement to be not enough for my read on them to change, therefore my vote will not change.

22. ISO #1272

23. ISO #1273

The I is intrigued_

The I would like more details on why the Quinne unit is considered town but the Bird unit is not_. The I has not noticed any positive influence from Quinne that would put Quinne as a strict town[,] but the I agrees with most of what the Bird unit states_

This is a much more traditional listing[,] and seems to be about [60%] to where the I would like it to be_
    Youre just being shy because i like you.

24. ISO #1274

The I is intrigued_

Personally I do not believe that the other three have contributed anything useful enough to consider them anything but scum

Then again, you guys could say the same for me with my interesting defense.

25. ISO #1275

The I is intrigued_

I've been around the world guys, well not Africa or SA, I've never seen someone use English like this. My best guess is Korean, IDK how they speak when using english as a 2nd language.

26. ISO #1276

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quinne View Post
    So you have been wasting all your time voting Exe? And Ignoreing Mafia?
    My judgement was clouded because I was pissed yesterday with the stupidity I witnessed.

I saw strings that were not there and for that I apologize for clogging the chat with useless stuff. In the next 36 hours I hope to be more useful than "lynch exec lol"

27. ISO #1277

Personally I do not believe that the other three have contributed anything useful enough to consider them anything but scum

Then again, you guys could say the same for me with my interesting defense.
    This is half of a response_

The I awaits the other half of your response[,] as it was the main thing the I was interested in_. Quinn vs Wilbird_

28. ISO #1278

29. ISO #1279

30. ISO #1280

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jan Korvin View Post
    I've been around the world guys, well not Africa or SA, I've never seen someone use English like this. My best guess is Korean, IDK how they speak when using english as a 2nd language.
    They are using the speech because their is a Disguiser role.
    A Mafia might kill you and take over your account.
    So people are creating hard-to-copy posting methods.

31. ISO #1281

This is half of a response_

The I awaits the other half of your response[,] as it was the main thing the I was interested in_. Quinn vs Wilbird_
    Quinn vs Wilbird in my opinion currently is a TVS scenario where Quinn is town and Wilbird is (potentially) scum

My reason being the admittance of sheeping Lois/Marlwyns vote on me without proper reasoning, and as such it lessens his chance of being town fairly significantly in my eyes.

32. ISO #1282

33. ISO #1283

Quinn vs Wilbird in my opinion currently is a TVS scenario where Quinn is town and Wilbird is (potentially) scum

My reason being the admittance of sheeping Lois/Marlwyns vote on me without proper reasoning, and as such it lessens his chance of being town fairly significantly in my eyes.
    There's a Quinne vs Wilbird happening? This is news to Wilbird

34. ISO #1284

It seems to the I that the bird unit does have a proper reason for voting you_

35. ISO #1285

36. ISO #1286

37. ISO #1287

38. ISO #1288

39. ISO #1289

40. ISO #1290

41. ISO #1291

42. ISO #1292

43. ISO #1293

I was going to question that too however I chose to speculate instead.
    It may have been poor wording on the half of the I_. This unit apologises_

The I is just unsure of why you placed a unit with negative input on our collective in your green zone[,] however placing the bird who votes for you in red for 'sheeping' when from the point of view of the I[,] the bird is justifying a vote on you with severity_

The I unit has had damaged neural processors_. Language can suffer as a result_

44. ISO #1294

45. ISO #1295

46. ISO #1296

It may have been poor wording on the half of the I_. This unit apologises_

The I is just unsure of why you placed a unit with negative input on our collective in your green zone[,] however placing the bird who votes for you in red for 'sheeping' when from the point of view of the I[,] the bird is justifying a vote on you with severity_

The I unit has had damaged neural processors_. Language can suffer as a result_
    Unit...Collective...he's impersonating the Borg.

47. ISO #1297

48. ISO #1298

49. ISO #1299

50. ISO #1300