Page 25 of 119 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 75 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 5907
  1. ISO #1201

2. ISO #1202

3. ISO #1203

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Joha Schtilzt View Post
    You seem very rash and quick to anger_

The I does not understand_. If they are just silly questions, why do you want an answer to them_

I will be awaiting your response_

_because the you never did respond_
    A new player, hello josh the ghost. Doc visit done.

4. ISO #1204

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lois Francklyn View Post
    You realize you chose a vague word that has other meanings that wouldn't apply to the posts you were referring to? If your goal isn't to taunt for literally no purpose, Im not sure what you're doing. I encourage you to rethink what your goal here is. Once you have that figured out, let me know what you want from me.
    The I believes that you no longer have credibility after this post_

The I hopes to see a case on Jiles from someone else_

5. ISO #1205

You seem very rash and quick to anger_

The I does not understand_. If they are just silly questions, why do you want an answer to them_

I will be awaiting your response_

_because the you never did respond_
    My answer to those questions was 2 posts before the one you quoted. It has bold text too_

6. ISO #1206

7. ISO #1207

8. ISO #1208

9. ISO #1209

10. ISO #1210

11. ISO #1211

12. ISO #1212

13. ISO #1213

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jiles Carballo View Post
    Thanks for asking, I've been keeping track as we go.

Town Reads:
    Billigan
    Korvin
    Lemibird
    Quinne (For now)
    Gollert

Neutrals:
    Lois (Likely exec/Scummish)
    Vlad

Null Reads
    Joha
    Me (Of course)
    Fred
    Rotholfo

Scum
    Marlwyn (Scummish, closer to scum than null for me)

I have alot of null reads due to the 3 people not posting and my preference to not read myself in the table. Those in the town slots are those that have contributed a fair bit of discussion and asked meaningful questions. I personally am on the fence of just throwing the lurkers in as scum, however I do not see the need to yet. No one has acted overtly scummy apart from Marlwyn/Lois for the time being

(Lois is in the exec slot because I think he is more exec than scum)

I may have forgot someone (highly likely)
    It is a classic telling of scum that a player does not have players listed as scum_

The I believes that Jiles should have a better read list than this at this point in the game_. Even if the read list is atypical_.

This unit has piqued my intrigue_. Even a broken clock may be right twice a day_

14. ISO #1214

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quinne View Post
    Spoiler : FRED :
    @S-FM Fred Attlebish

Your vote on S-FM Marlwyn Janson is not random or instant reaction. As well their way of choosing the vote system
    You are voting them because from your perspective they are TPR Hunting.

You have a town-lean on S-FM Bart Pilfter which, I can agree with. Their posts have been making me lean-town

You are showing a willingness to change your reads. This is Townie of you. Townie are not sure of their views.

You asked @S-FM Jan Korvin for their reads again. I'm going to take this as if you are Ignorant.

I will help you out here, the votes on Lois I assume are pre-sheriff town claim. Lois was swinging their large Ego and Activity around, claiming hardcore 100% Jiles was mafia without reason, refused to give out reads on others before ragequitting over some minor insults.

S-FM Magellan Core gave us shitty names and deserved the lynch.

FM Jiles Carballo was the other side of Lois. I saw a few sheep on their train Including S-FM Gollert Twissell and S-FM Marck Wilbird. Marlwyn voted them because Jiles said "Wait till after im dead and coroner reveals me"

Jan Korvin received S-FM Lembird Oshay is a troll/shit vote. Jan Korvin now reads Lembird as scum

I do not get why you claim your post is fluff? Its 10x better than the one-Liners.

A little early to be asking people for their reads on you, dont you think? Why did you do this?

@S-FM Fred Attlebish you have a townread on @S-FM Jan Korvin Did you really get that much Information from ONE reply? I am townleaning on Jan, but I wouldn't of been able to do it from that one post.

Pushing S-FM Rotholfo Goncales for their thoughts. You have offered them a perspective. This is making you make Jan appear more Town. You procede to move onto Roth.

. I think I previous stated but at NO POINT should we give up a lynch. I dont get on how you are ranking your probabilities. You make your point extreamly difficult to understand and easy to misinterpret.

How else do you suppose we win the game without lynching?

I understand why you voted S-FM Marlwyn Janson. Make this more clear nextime.
    You are able to re-access reads. This is +
    You are pro-no lynch D1. This is -
    You are townreading someone I am leaning. This is +
    You townreaded them very strongly then posted a question which makes them seem like a town slot. This is --
    You are asking for reads. This is meh.
    To early to work out what alignment you are, you are leaning more -. More Information is required.
    You've picked a very nice color for yourself. This was a rather clear ISO and I came to the same conclusion that you have. More because it was easy to follow than me actually having read Fred's posts independently. I would give him a town-lean as well. Now when I have finally caught back the seven hours I was asleep, I will notify you if I have changed my read on Fred by then. In any case, thanks for your analysis. Solid post. You're a very solid town in my books.

I do find one thing wrong though, Lois' train had quite a few sheep on it, whether by mob mentality they sheeped on or scum mentality they sheeped on I don't know. Jiles's train on the other hand has only one sheep- Marck Wilbird. I believe Lois with regards to the word interesting, and independently, believe Jiles to be scum based on an attitude switch and then a self-preservationist attitude when attacked (note the breadcrumb he pointed out himself).

15. ISO #1215

Spoiler : FRED :
    @S-FM Fred Attlebish

Your vote on S-FM Marlwyn Janson is not random or instant reaction. As well their way of choosing the vote system
    You are voting them because from your perspective they are TPR Hunting.

You have a town-lean on S-FM Bart Pilfter which, I can agree with. Their posts have been making me lean-town

You are showing a willingness to change your reads. This is Townie of you. Townie are not sure of their views.

You asked @S-FM Jan Korvin for their reads again. I'm going to take this as if you are Ignorant.

I will help you out here, the votes on Lois I assume are pre-sheriff town claim. Lois was swinging their large Ego and Activity around, claiming hardcore 100% Jiles was mafia without reason, refused to give out reads on others before ragequitting over some minor insults.

S-FM Magellan Core gave us shitty names and deserved the lynch.

FM Jiles Carballo was the other side of Lois. I saw a few sheep on their train Including S-FM Gollert Twissell and S-FM Marck Wilbird. Marlwyn voted them because Jiles said "Wait till after im dead and coroner reveals me"

Jan Korvin received S-FM Lembird Oshay is a troll/shit vote. Jan Korvin now reads Lembird as scum

I do not get why you claim your post is fluff? Its 10x better than the one-Liners.

A little early to be asking people for their reads on you, dont you think? Why did you do this?

@S-FM Fred Attlebish you have a townread on @S-FM Jan Korvin Did you really get that much Information from ONE reply? I am townleaning on Jan, but I wouldn't of been able to do it from that one post.

Pushing S-FM Rotholfo Goncales for their thoughts. You have offered them a perspective. This is making you make Jan appear more Town. You procede to move onto Roth.

. I think I previous stated but at NO POINT should we give up a lynch. I dont get on how you are ranking your probabilities. You make your point extreamly difficult to understand and easy to misinterpret.

How else do you suppose we win the game without lynching?

I understand why you voted S-FM Marlwyn Janson. Make this more clear nextime.
    You are able to re-access reads. This is +
    You are pro-no lynch D1. This is -
    You are townreading someone I am leaning. This is +
    You townreaded them very strongly then posted a question which makes them seem like a town slot. This is --
    You are asking for reads. This is meh.
    To early to work out what alignment you are, you are leaning more -. More Information is required.
    I love this. I can answer so much with this one word I hope you get your answer to so many questions. Fishing! You are truly evaluating the game. I want to give that a Town read. My paranoia Does not want to lock you in as town as I have seen this exact play as a mafia. BUT HIGHLY RARE. I will say I would never Lych you Day 1. This sucks for me because everyone I am getting a mafia read on is coming across as town. and on single reads I can get town reads from. not lock town but + or -. unless I call some one lock town They are not in my town core. If you ever see me call some one lock town There is no taking it back for me. I hope this helps your reads on me.

But your reads on me for an outside perspective I love and are dead on.
    I will say I am Lock town from my POV and my ROLe card. ( that don't mean anything to you because from your POV I could be lieing)

and the question about asking Jan for reads on me I was baiting in case I was wrong to scum paint me. for that exact reason to early to have reads.

16. ISO #1216

17. ISO #1217

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Gollert Twissell View Post
    You've picked a very nice color for yourself. This was a rather clear ISO and I came to the same conclusion that you have. More because it was easy to follow than me actually having read Fred's posts independently. I would give him a town-lean as well. Now when I have finally caught back the seven hours I was asleep, I will notify you if I have changed my read on Fred by then. In any case, thanks for your analysis. Solid post. You're a very solid town in my books.

I do find one thing wrong though, Lois' train had quite a few sheep on it, whether by mob mentality they sheeped on or scum mentality they sheeped on I don't know. Jiles's train on the other hand has only one sheep- Marck Wilbird. I believe Lois with regards to the word interesting, and independently, believe Jiles to be scum based on an attitude switch and then a self-preservationist attitude when attacked (note the breadcrumb he pointed out himself).
    Thank you for the Clarification. I mainly when off from what I could remember.

18. ISO #1218

19. ISO #1219

20. ISO #1220

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Billigan Holbird View Post
    Wait a minute... you're still holding the "Jiles is confirmed scum" point of view that nobody but yourself understands, and say you'll avoid talking about him? I was debating internally about removing my vote from you, but no, scratch that lol, I'm at the very least keeping the pressure on you until an answer comes out of it.
    Anti-town does not equate to scum_

21. ISO #1221

On the topic of no-lynching. I feel it is an acceptable strategy to no-lynch to stall for information. The real thing that could prevent us from winning the game is not waiting to long to do something, but rather mislynching, especially our PRs. Scum nightkills are limited to four. There is the chance that they will find our PRs and kill them, and the chances go up as the days go by with their invest roles. They may even decide to not kill, which I think will ultimately be in our favor.

Time solves many problems after all.

22. ISO #1222

@S-FM Jiles Carballo & @S-FM Bart Pilfter

Youre votes are still on S-FM Lois Francklyn

Do you still see them as scum?

-vote S-FM Jiles Carballo
    You are not hunting for scum. Why?
    I see their contribution even after the replacement to be not enough for my read on them to change, therefore my vote will not change.

23. ISO #1223

24. ISO #1224

I see their contribution even after the replacement to be not enough for my read on them to change, therefore my vote will not change.
    They haven't had enough time to do anything yet after replacing in. You're just sticking to your guns because its the best alternative to your train atm.

25. ISO #1225

26. ISO #1226

It is a classic telling of scum that a player does not have players listed as scum_

The I believes that Jiles should have a better read list than this at this point in the game_. Even if the read list is atypical_.

This unit has piqued my intrigue_. Even a broken clock may be right twice a day_
    The last time we lynched someone off of the basis that they missed someone in their read list we lost the game because of it.
    And I believe you should have posted more today, this point is basically invalid seeing as from my point of view at that time those were my reads.

27. ISO #1227

The last time we lynched someone off of the basis that they missed someone in their read list we lost the game because of it.
    And I believe you should have posted more today, this point is basically invalid seeing as from my point of view at that time those were my reads.
    What they mean is that you have a readlist with no scum in it. You don't scum read anyone?

28. ISO #1228

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    They haven't had enough time to do anything yet after replacing in. You're just sticking to your guns because its the best alternative to your train atm.
    I'm sticking to my guns until he proves me that he is town and not exec/scum as the first half the day proved.

29. ISO #1229

30. ISO #1230

31. ISO #1231

32. ISO #1232

33. ISO #1233

34. ISO #1234

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    When I sheeped Mulan onto jello man I just wanted to see where it went

I'm happy to keep it here though as long as jello man is happy to keep his on new-Nick
    You "wanted to see where it went"

Yeah that reason doesn't cut it for me
    -vote S-FM Marck Wilbird
    you've activated my GOOFY trap card

35. ISO #1235

36. ISO #1236

37. ISO #1237

38. ISO #1238

I needed someone to speak. If I had found a scum slip I would of pointed it out.
    But the you did point it out_

I understand the caliber of player that the you is demonstrating during this period_. The I is unimpressed, to say the least_. But the you cannot act as though the you is not saying what is being said_

39. ISO #1239

40. ISO #1240

41. ISO #1241

42. ISO #1242

43. ISO #1243

44. ISO #1244

45. ISO #1245

46. ISO #1246

47. ISO #1247

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Rotholfo Goncales View Post
    ill be honest, im not even going to backread it. from what it sounds it was just a shitfest. ill spend today looking for town. You can townhunt at any point of the game. Scumhunting is where you need more context.
    The I backread it_

This units assumption was correct_. It was a shitfest_

48. ISO #1248

49. ISO #1249

You literally just admitted you had no reason other than you wanted to "see how it went"

Now this may be a slight stretch, except I can comfortably extend that not actually believing in the vote means that you do not care who dies.
    Wrong. I have observed your train and your reaction to it and deem you unworthy of keeping around.

So long kiddo o7

50. ISO #1250