S-FM 302: Magellan (15p) - Page 60
Register

User Tag List

Page 60 of 119 FirstFirst ... 10 50 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 70 110 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 3,000 of 5907
  1. ISO #2951

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marlwyn Janson View Post
    Pay attention to the final two questions. Worldbuild where I'm scum and we have two Sheriffs okay?

If I'm scum, this implies that I used my night action to frame Lois as a Townie.

We could assume this because Quinne has stated so.

Why would I do this as scum and how could I anticipate Quinne checking Lois in order to get a green check anyway?
    Also no lol, if you are scum then we have 2 sheriffs. Quinne saw Lois as town because they are town lol

2. ISO #2952

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    Dude I am viggy. That night chat was all a ploy to get you to put as mafia. Because I scum read you. I am 100% mechanical confirmed. So look in the world I am confirmed Viggy. What gets me is in the night chat you where bragging about seeing over my ploy. You outing our chat made me read you as lock town but your actions are getting me to doubt. What I want to know is if the sheriff is real or not only way to know for sure is to know if we lynched a town because if we lynched a town we lynched mayor makeong both sheriff claims fake. If he was town he did soft being a mayor another reason I wanted the vote to go on vlad. But town would not listion to crap.
    I don’t think it's possible for either me or Lois to disprove eachother. Only way you will know I'm town now is ppost-game. From my perspective, one of the sheriffs is lying.

3. ISO #2953

Dude I am viggy. That night chat was all a ploy to get you to put as mafia. Because I scum read you. I am 100% mechanical confirmed. So look in the world I am confirmed Viggy. What gets me is in the night chat you where bragging about seeing over my ploy. You outing our chat made me read you as lock town but your actions are getting me to doubt. What I want to know is if the sheriff is real or not only way to know for sure is to know if we lynched a town because if we lynched a town we lynched mayor makeong both sheriff claims fake. If he was town he did soft being a mayor another reason I wanted the vote to go on vlad. But town would not listion to crap.
    Dude the mayor thing was a joke. If roflololo was mayor he gamethrew.

4. ISO #2954

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lois Francklyn View Post
    Indeed, those are the rough possibilities. I will say that Vlad disguising as me is not super unlikely but my supposed "confirmed" town status due to the nature of the RQ was not 100% solid and considering I was in a three-way tie of getting lynched I am not sure I was the very best target for Vlad. Certainly a good one though.

Marlwyn being framed is a possiblity, however due to the fact that we haven't had two night chats at the same time it means that either there is just a Scumitect around or the Framer has used their framing ability twice in a row (or not at all). And I'd reckon it's a 50/50 flip from their POV on whether they'd frame Quinne or Marlwyn, my posts might have been hints. With the current information we have though I don't see why we should believe Marlwyn to not be scum and Quinne be scum.

Also a 4th possibility would be Vlad disuguising as Marlwyn but that's even more unlikely obviously.
    The 4th is not a possibility as he knows what happened in the night chat.

5. ISO #2955

6. ISO #2956

7. ISO #2957

8. ISO #2958

9. ISO #2959

The 4th is not a possibility as he knows what happened in the night chat.
    Ah right, I overlooked that part. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marlwyn Janson View Post
    I don’t think it's possible for either me or Lois to disprove eachother. Only way you will know I'm town now is ppost-game. From my perspective, one of the sheriffs is lying.
    Of course there's no way to actually disprove eachother because we don't have flips to confirm anything. The only thing we actually have is our critical thinking to realize what seems likely and what seems unlikely. It's improbable for Vlad to disguise as me. It's somewhat probable for a framer in the game to frame you as you might make for a convincing target. It's probable for Quinne to be Sheriff after my D1 notes. It's probable for you to have teamed up with Vlad to lie about your night chat.

I don't know how everyone else sees it but I think there are very convincing arguments that you're actually a Scumitect.

10. ISO #2960

11. ISO #2961

12. ISO #2962

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lois Francklyn View Post
    Ah right, I overlooked that part. Cheers.

Of course there's no way to actually disprove eachother because we don't have flips to confirm anything. The only thing we actually have is our critical thinking to realize what seems likely and what seems unlikely. It's improbable for Vlad to disguise as me. It's somewhat probable for a framer in the game to frame you as you might make for a convincing target. It's probable for Quinne to be Sheriff after my D1 notes. It's probable for you to have teamed up with Vlad to lie about your night chat.

I don't know how everyone else sees it but I think there are very convincing arguments that you're actually a Scumitect.
    Balance wise 2 sheriffs + framer makes sense

But I see scenarios where any of the 3 of you being evil make sense

I think mostly likely tbh is Quinne CC'd so that town wouldnt have 2 confirmed town roles, then framed Mulan.

13. ISO #2963

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    Balance wise 2 sheriffs + framer makes sense

But I see scenarios where any of the 3 of you being evil make sense

I think mostly likely tbh is Quinne CC'd so that town wouldnt have 2 confirmed town roles, then framed Mulan.
    That makes some sense since they knew Vlad could communicate both ways and guise out.

14. ISO #2964

15. ISO #2965

16. ISO #2966

17. ISO #2967

18. ISO #2968

19. ISO #2969

20. ISO #2970

21. ISO #2971

22. ISO #2972

23. ISO #2973

24. ISO #2974

25. ISO #2975

26. ISO #2976

I want everyone to understand this is not a confirmed town win. Because this setup is to discredit the town PR only reason mafia did not CC me is I would shoot them in the night. So and CC on my role after I do make a shot is 100% fake.

This is why I have held my shot. Now who do we trust is the problem of this setup. Flipless

27. ISO #2977

28. ISO #2978

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Gollert Twissell View Post
    Optimally the sheriffs would have held their second night action until we have figured out the coroner business, but it's not like it was something I could say yesterday. And it also assumes that Jan would be around/replaced.
    Squaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawk. Wassup

29. ISO #2979

Optimally the sheriffs would have held their second night action until we have figured out the coroner business, but it's not like it was something I could say yesterday. And it also assumes that Jan would be around/replaced.
    Another person I believe is town and not Vlad possessed lol

30. ISO #2980

I want everyone to understand this is not a confirmed town win. Because this setup is to discredit the town PR only reason mafia did not CC me is I would shoot them in the night. So and CC on my role after I do make a shot is 100% fake.

This is why I have held my shot. Now who do we trust is the problem of this setup. Flipless
    No, not a confirmed town win. But pretty close to it, once you confirm yourself we take you down to 2v1 LYLO at the worst. If Jan is replaced/comes back and isn't disguised, its pretty much auto lock with 2 confirmed towns. That and we'll be able to lynch within the 3 TPR claims and confirm if we get it right, and if we do we end up with 3 or 4 confirmed towns.

So there's no reason to not be confident about our chances of winning, they are very very high.

31. ISO #2981

Another person I believe is town and not Vlad possessed lol
    I thought about your role a bit. I'm still kinda amazed that you haven't been dayshot yet. Scum is letting a confirmed town just run around. You may want to consider not using your night action until near the end stages of the game. Seems like it'll take quite a while until we get there.

32. ISO #2982

I trust you are town
    or mafia who is really town siding. (I highly doubt that)

Can you evaluate D2 Lois posts and today’s Lois posts and get a feel if they are same person?

33. ISO #2983

34. ISO #2984

I thought about your role a bit. I'm still kinda amazed that you haven't been dayshot yet. Scum is letting a confirmed town just run around. You may want to consider not using your night action until near the end stages of the game. Seems like it'll take quite a while until we get there.
    Unless we killed mafia d2 that had the day shot

35. ISO #2985

Well, I must offer a full explanation of myself. In my anger and poor temperament I had attempted to leave the game. I was so frustrated with the personal attacks and insults on my intelligence. Mind you, I very explicitly mentioned that I was not as experienced at this form of play (second game and the like), and it was especially grating to be told time and time again that I was ill-informed at best, and at worst, ill-minded. This of course, struck a raw nerve, however I acted in a way that is not acceptable.

But I am now here, back, and you can see the confirmation of the Jiles alignment that was publicly revealed.

I see that Vlad is gone, and so I offer you that I will confirm myself once again this eve by revealing Rotholfo or today's lynch target, assuming I am not lynched.

I need to catch up from the time I left yesterday.

Apologies, again.

36. ISO #2986

37. ISO #2987

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jan Korvin View Post
    Well, I must offer a full explanation of myself. In my anger and poor temperament I had attempted to leave the game. I was so frustrated with the personal attacks and insults on my intelligence. Mind you, I very explicitly mentioned that I was not as experienced at this form of play (second game and the like), and it was especially grating to be told time and time again that I was ill-informed at best, and at worst, ill-minded. This of course, struck a raw nerve, however I acted in a way that is not acceptable.

But I am now here, back, and you can see the confirmation of the Jiles alignment that was publicly revealed.

I see that Vlad is gone, and so I offer you that I will confirm myself once again this eve by revealing Rotholfo or today's lynch target, assuming I am not lynched.

I need to catch up from the time I left yesterday.

Apologies, again.

38. ISO #2988

And my read of Vlad's so called LW is that the scum are trying very hard to lynch me today. But I will confirm myself steadfastly at the first opportunity.
    If you are really Jan, no worries, you won't be lynched today. We are likely skipping. You'll be given the opportunity to prove yourself.

39. ISO #2989

40. ISO #2990

41. ISO #2991

Very well. That is all I can ask for at this point. And I see you change the angle of your avatar. What else is new?

new-Nick claims that they got a guilty on Mulan. So either a) Mulan is guilty and Quinne and new-Nick are our sheriffs, 2) new-Nick is lying, which means he was framed n1 to look like town to Quinne, or c) Quinne is lying about checking new-Nick n1 and never got an inno on him and then framed Mulan

So we're basically in the same place we were yesterday with those 3, just with new info to think about

42. ISO #2992

new-Nick claims that they got a guilty on Mulan. So either a) Mulan is guilty and Quinne and new-Nick are our sheriffs, 2) new-Nick is lying, which means he was framed n1 to look like town to Quinne, or c) Quinne is lying about checking new-Nick n1 and never got an inno on him and then framed Mulan

So we're basically in the same place we were yesterday with those 3, just with new info to think about
    That being said, we DO know that they mafia have a framer. Of their 2 support roles (GF and mafia support), 1 is framer. Cause either Nick was framed, Mulan was framed, or Mulan is framer.

43. ISO #2993

That being said, we DO know that they mafia have a framer. Of their 2 support roles (GF and mafia support), 1 is framer. Cause either Nick was framed, Mulan was framed, or Mulan is framer.
    or Lois is Godfather because Godfathers appear to be town when checked by sheriffs.

44. ISO #2994

45. ISO #2995

Hello guys , its ya boi edward with the daily check in. I'll have to admit i still havnt read the entirity of yesterday since its godawful to read honestly.
    But i also feel it's not very needed yet.

I pretty much agree with the general sentiment that we either skip or lynch between the trio of tprs since there is a scum between them and the sheriffs don't even have checks left.
    But it might not be too bad to let everybody chat abit since if vlad was a disguiser we have to let him sweat abit, i'm grinning imagining him trying to replicate joha or something.

46. ISO #2996

I would add to this, that if Quinne is real; It's plausible that the Scumitect makes a chat with another player, possibly to hunt for neutrals.

47. ISO #2997

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Edoua Maije View Post
    Hello guys , its ya boi edward with the daily check in. I'll have to admit i still havnt read the entirity of yesterday since its godawful to read honestly.
    But i also feel it's not very needed yet.

I pretty much agree with the general sentiment that we either skip or lynch between the trio of tprs since there is a scum between them and the sheriffs don't even have checks left.
    But it might not be too bad to let everybody chat abit since if vlad was a disguiser we have to let him sweat abit, i'm grinning imagining him trying to replicate joha or something.
    Hello Ed, how are ya

48. ISO #2998

49. ISO #2999

50. ISO #3000