S-FM 302: Magellan (15p) - Page 59
Register

User Tag List

Page 59 of 119 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 69 109 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,950 of 5907
  1. ISO #2901

2. ISO #2902

3. ISO #2903

4. ISO #2904

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    Vlad lw suggests Jan was not disguised. Because lead us to fast lynch Jan.
    Yup again agreed. No need to lynch Jan pretty much ever, either the slot comes back and confirms itself or is eventually modkilled. Or host sits on their hands and do nothing, cause reasons.

5. ISO #2905

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    Thinking the same. Which is why a replacement here would be soooooo handy. Cause if disguiser left Jan alone, replacement could come in and help immensely as confirmed town with free coroner checks all game.

"Not looking for a replacement" is a dick move if that slot is currently empty.
    True but we need Jan not a replacement because if Jan is replaced town is screwed. If vlad also made that to clear him from Jan being suspect make it easy for vlad to hide there and lead town down a bad rabbit hole. And you pushing mod to repack makes you sus in my eyes

6. ISO #2906

7. ISO #2907

True but we need Jan not a replacement because if Jan is replaced town is screwed. If vlad also made that to clear him from Jan being suspect make it easy for vlad to hide there and lead town down a bad rabbit hole. And you pushing mod to repack makes you sus in my eyes
    How is town screwed if Jan is replaced? Coroner has 2 public reveals. If Jan is not disguised right now, and is replaced, the replacement comes in and confirms that they are still coroner. Which makes a confirmed town, alongside you. 2 confirmed towns and no night kill is an auto lock for win.

Jan being modkilled is what would fuck over town, because then the whole plan to figure out which coroner was telling the truth was for not, just cause Jan decided to quit over "read the damn game"

8. ISO #2908

9. ISO #2909

Coroner:

Special: Twice per game, you may anonymously reveal your target's faction to the entire town during the day.

Like the whole fucking point of the plan was to put the squeeze on the disguiser, force them to move, then get coroner to reveal again. How is a replacement NOT a good idea here?

The host refusing to replace is a literal "fuck you" to the town for having solve their game and trying to keep it interesting.

10. ISO #2910

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marlwyn Janson View Post
    Wouldn't the simplest conclusion be that Vlad is now Jan and plans on doing nothing? The slot technically isn't empty in that case. It's a fair assumption?
    Yes. But like how can you as a host not modkill that slot eventually regardless? Or replace it? It's against the rules to not post.

11. ISO #2911

12. ISO #2912

13. ISO #2913

How is town screwed if Jan is replaced? Coroner has 2 public reveals. If Jan is not disguised right now, and is replaced, the replacement comes in and confirms that they are still coroner. Which makes a confirmed town, alongside you. 2 confirmed towns and no night kill is an auto lock for win.

Jan being modkilled is what would fuck over town, because then the whole plan to figure out which coroner was telling the truth was for not, just cause Jan decided to quit over "read the damn game"
    Never mind forgot about the 2nd review sweet

14. ISO #2914

15. ISO #2915

16. ISO #2916

17. ISO #2917

18. ISO #2918

Ok we have a fake sheriff or a fake arct. At least we we have one thing going for us in any word the arct does not open a night chat with me he dies in the night. Sorry but this is to keep you from framing anyone just in case I read you wrong. Saving my night shot. If you think I am fake don’t open the night chat and confirm me .

19. ISO #2919

Ok we have a fake sheriff or a fake arct. At least we we have one thing going for us in any word the arct does not open a night chat with me he dies in the night. Sorry but this is to keep you from framing anyone just in case I read you wrong. Saving my night shot. If you think I am fake don’t open the night chat and confirm me .
    I'm okay with this plan.

20. ISO #2920

I am sad and frustrated my read on Jan's was most plausibly incorrect. But Vlad was the better communicator, and Jan's lines were continuous bruh moments.
    This is actually what I meant when I said 'we can assume that much' and whether there were no mechanical holes in what our plan was.

I was thinking about how much difficulty I've had this game lining up reality with what I wanted to believe.

I wanted to be right that Jan was some veteran angleshooty mastermind player pretending to be silly.

And that Vlad was just a good player, doing good things.

But based off what we see, this does not appear to be the case in the status quo.

21. ISO #2921

Yo so I haven't read shit except for the fact that Vlad's. Let me announce my action and result:

I have checked S-FM Marlwyn Janson and they show up as "the Brookmond Alignment", for whatever reason feedback wasn't the same as listed in the Feedback section from the setup.

-vote S-FM Marlwyn Janson

I'm not even gonna entertain the possibility that Marlwyn's alignment was changed. Occam's razor and all. Either Quinne is fake claiming or Marlwyn is and Quinne is a hundred times more believable.

22. ISO #2922

As long as you don't tell me you're Hacker again.

23. ISO #2923

24. ISO #2924

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lois Francklyn View Post
    Yo so I haven't read shit except for the fact that Vlad's. Let me announce my action and result:

I have checked S-FM Marlwyn Janson and they show up as "the Brookmond Alignment", for whatever reason feedback wasn't the same as listed in the Feedback section from the setup.

I'm not even gonna entertain the possibility that Marlwyn's alignment was changed. Occam's razor and all. Either Quinne is fake claiming or Marlwyn is and Quinne is a hundred times more believable.

25. ISO #2925

26. ISO #2926

wew this is exciting.

27. ISO #2927

What was you check last noght

28. ISO #2928

29. ISO #2929

30. ISO #2930

31. ISO #2931

32. ISO #2932

33. ISO #2933

34. ISO #2934

Well, naturally I was framed or you're lying.

@S-FM Lois Francklyn Why did you check me?
    Obviously cause you were in a deadlock with Quinne and me. One of you has to be scum and I suspected you more strongly. According to my notes Quinne's D1 behaviour matches up with a Sheriff claim whereas with you and your Architect claim I had mixed feelings towards the end of D2. Now obviously Quinne might have crumbled their role really well but if I have to make an ISO of the relevant posts to show why Quinne's claim is more believable then so be it. Either way, you were high on my radar and resolving whether it's you or Quinne will bring useful information and of course get us one step closer to getting rid of scum.

35. ISO #2935

36. ISO #2936

Obviously cause you were in a deadlock with Quinne and me. One of you has to be scum and I suspected you more strongly. According to my notes Quinne's D1 behaviour matches up with a Sheriff claim whereas with you and your Architect claim I had mixed feelings towards the end of D2. Now obviously Quinne might have crumbled their role really well but if I have to make an ISO of the relevant posts to show why Quinne's claim is more believable then so be it. Either way, you were high on my radar and resolving whether it's you or Quinne will bring useful information and of course get us one step closer to getting rid of scum.
    So you checked me, who you now know is confirmed to have had a chat with Fred. Meaning I could not have been Framing anyone.

I was in a chat with Vlad N1, who can now assume is Disguiser.

But from that, you would think I'm lying and the chat never happened, which is fair :: I must have been framing you to look Town on N1.

Because in some world, with my infinite wisdom, I knew that Quinne, would check you?

Why would I frame a townie to look townie?

37. ISO #2937

38. ISO #2938

39. ISO #2939

So you checked me, who you now know is confirmed to have had a chat with Fred. Meaning I could not have been Framing anyone.

But from that, you would think I'm lying and the chat never happened, which is fair :: I must have been framing you to look Town on N1.

Because in some world, with my infinite wisdom, I knew that Quinne, would check you?

I forgot that you did an architect n1 with Vlad. Hmm. Not a good look.

40. ISO #2940

1 you can be mafia
    2. Louis is now vlad
    3 you where framed
    Indeed, those are the rough possibilities. I will say that Vlad disguising as me is not super unlikely but my supposed "confirmed" town status due to the nature of the RQ was not 100% solid and considering I was in a three-way tie of getting lynched I am not sure I was the very best target for Vlad. Certainly a good one though.

Marlwyn being framed is a possiblity, however due to the fact that we haven't had two night chats at the same time it means that either there is just a Scumitect around or the Framer has used their framing ability twice in a row (or not at all). And I'd reckon it's a 50/50 flip from their POV on whether they'd frame Quinne or Marlwyn, my posts might have been hints. With the current information we have though I don't see why we should believe Marlwyn to not be scum and Quinne be scum.

Also a 4th possibility would be Vlad disuguising as Marlwyn but that's even more unlikely obviously.

41. ISO #2941

42. ISO #2942

Where the heck did I say that I was framed to look townie? Read again maybe or tell me what you mean but I have never said or believed that. Try again.

43. ISO #2943

Indeed, those are the rough possibilities. I will say that Vlad disguising as me is not super unlikely but my supposed "confirmed" town status due to the nature of the RQ was not 100% solid and considering I was in a three-way tie of getting lynched I am not sure I was the very best target for Vlad. Certainly a good one though.

Marlwyn being framed is a possiblity, however due to the fact that we haven't had two night chats at the same time it means that either there is just a Scumitect around or the Framer has used their framing ability twice in a row (or not at all). And I'd reckon it's a 50/50 flip from their POV on whether they'd frame Quinne or Marlwyn, my posts might have been hints. With the current information we have though I don't see why we should believe Marlwyn to not be scum and Quinne be scum.

Also a 4th possibility would be Vlad disuguising as Marlwyn but that's even more unlikely obviously.
    I dont think Vlad targetted either sheriff nor the architect. Because none of you are likely making it all the way down to a 2v1 LYLO

44. ISO #2944

45. ISO #2945

I forgot that you did an architect n1 with Vlad. Hmm. Not a good look.
    Pay attention to the final two questions. Worldbuild where I'm scum and we have two Sheriffs okay?

If I'm scum, this implies that I used my night action to frame Lois as a Townie.

We could assume this because Quinne has stated so.

Why would I do this as scum and how could I anticipate Quinne checking Lois in order to get a green check anyway?

46. ISO #2946

Pay attention to the final two questions. Worldbuild where I'm scum and we have two Sheriffs okay?

If I'm scum, this implies that I used my night action to frame Lois as a Townie.

Why would I do this as scum and how could I anticipate Quinne checking Lois in order to get a green check anyway?
    How does it imply this at all??? If you are scum then Quinne and I are town. And Quinne checked me and found out I was town because I am town. Your reasoning barely makes sense.

47. ISO #2947

48. ISO #2948

Honestly I dont think any of it matters. With no flips to be sure of anything, we likely end up lynching all 3 of you eventually

49. ISO #2949

50. ISO #2950

The only alternative would be for Fred to concede that he actually is a neutral evil but that's proven whether or not he shoots someone.
    Dude I am viggy. That night chat was all a ploy to get you to put as mafia. Because I scum read you. I am 100% mechanical confirmed. So look in the world I am confirmed Viggy. What gets me is in the night chat you where bragging about seeing over my ploy. You outing our chat made me read you as lock town but your actions are getting me to doubt. What I want to know is if the sheriff is real or not only way to know for sure is to know if we lynched a town because if we lynched a town we lynched mayor makeong both sheriff claims fake. If he was town he did soft being a mayor another reason I wanted the vote to go on vlad. But town would not listion to crap.