Register

User Tag List

Page 33 of 119 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 83 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,650 of 5907
  1. ISO #1601

2. ISO #1602

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jan Korvin View Post
    Nope, and if you're not getting what I'm saying to Mulan I guess I didn't do a good job implying that I have something other than faith to believe Jiles was ensign. He is ensign, and I'm coroner.
    The I does have a difficult time believing this due to the fact that this unit posted that it knew Jiles was town before the end of the night_

3. ISO #1603

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marlwyn Janson View Post
    Oh I mean, I'm not a moron. I know you're signalling that you're Coroner. It's just that scum is capable of reading it as well.

Also, I'm not siding with anyone. I'm actually the only one who has defended you this entire game despite how wacky you've been.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marlwyn Janson View Post
    Oh there it is.
    Mulan baby , you know it's in bad taste to point a figure at a dude crumbing coroner for all to see before he has claimed... although he just did

4. ISO #1604

I didn't think Dr. Quacksworth, and partly mulan, would have let all my defense of them and admitting I would never vote them without direct evidence would go so quickly, not even 30 min into day two Dr. Quacksworth was trying to lynch me. It put me into a hole, and I saw no way out of it, even appealing to Mulan didn't save me. Meh, second game, hopefully we have a bg or something.
    Firstly, I don't town or scum read people based off of their view of me. That allows easy pockets. You need to question even when people town read you.

Secondly, it was one vote. You were never in danger of actually being lynched.

Lastly, le sigh.

5. ISO #1605

I didn't think Dr. Quacksworth, and partly mulan, would have let all my defense of them and admitting I would never vote them without direct evidence would go so quickly, not even 30 min into day two Dr. Quacksworth was trying to lynch me. It put me into a hole, and I saw no way out of it, even appealing to Mulan didn't save me. Meh, second game, hopefully we have a bg or something.
    Jan, re-read your responses to me today. I'm just didn't want to type

OH YOU'RE THE CORONER OKAY THANKS I UNDERSTAND NOW

*WINK WINK*

because to your surprise, scum might read it and fucking kill you.

6. ISO #1606

bro you had like two honorary votes on you
    could've atleast tried to hold out

7. ISO #1607

8. ISO #1608

9. ISO #1609

10. ISO #1610

11. ISO #1611

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    I honestly don't know what to think about this reveal. "Noob TPR pressured reveals prematurely" is believable. But the whole "gosh guys we shouldnt have lynched this citizen" minutes after the flip still reeks.

I think I need a drink. Whiskey anyone? SQUAWK
    yeah im definitely drinking tonight this game is full of weirdos

12. ISO #1612

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Joha Schtilzt View Post
    The I does have a difficult time believing this due to the fact that this unit posted that it knew Jiles was town before the end of the night_
    Idk what to tell you on that one. I believed he was ensign, and I believed I should have spoken up. What I meant to say with that post- at night, also my bad- was I regretted his death for a lynch I didn't think should have happened. No worries on the disbelief, your disbelief makes me think you are town, which I now read you. Mafia know I'm town, and either they would be silent on my reveal, or quickly jump to apologize/believe me.

13. ISO #1613

I honestly don't know what to think about this reveal. "Noob TPR pressured reveals prematurely" is believable. But the whole "gosh guys we shouldnt have lynched this citizen" minutes after the flip still reeks.

The dude has literally angleshot his way into being a new town player, let him be.

14. ISO #1614

i think we should all just have a good old fashioned drinkign S-FM

15. ISO #1615

16. ISO #1616

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lembird Oshay View Post
    yeah im definitely drinking tonight this game is full of weirdos
    I'm not going to defend the post I shouldn't have made, the assumption he was ensign before I knew he was ensign, or my reveal. It all has happened. You all can accept it and move on, or wail until I stop talking and just follow Bart.

17. ISO #1617

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post
    Anybody disputing this Coroner/Geneticist reveal is out of their mind.
    There is a confirmed Coroner in the setup. If it's not Jan then Jan has just committed suicide.
    It's Jan.
    ugh i see it you don't have to rub it in
    i guess unless someone cc's we have a confirmed town
    nice

your not off the hook btw

18. ISO #1618

19. ISO #1619

20. ISO #1620

21. ISO #1621

I'm not going to defend the post I shouldn't have made, the assumption he was ensign before I knew he was ensign, or my reveal. It all has happened. You all can accept it and move on, or wail until I stop talking and just follow Bart.
    Honestly Jan i thought you were funky yesterday , but if no cc comes, i'll believe you.

22. ISO #1622

23. ISO #1623

24. ISO #1624

25. ISO #1625

You know, I had half a mind to vote and put pressure on Korvin before D2 postings began, but I do think that Korver's behaviour fit the claim very well (disregarding setup mechanics for a second here) when looking at #631 where Korvin seems to respond quite attentively to Bart bringing up the Coroner. Since the Brookmonds share a night chat (and not a day chat) they could not have coordinated this exchange beforehand.

26. ISO #1626

27. ISO #1627

28. ISO #1628

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lois Francklyn View Post
    You know, I had half a mind to vote and put pressure on Korvin before D2 postings began, but I do think that Korver's behaviour fit the claim very well (disregarding setup mechanics for a second here) when looking at #631 where Korvin seems to respond quite attentively to Bart bringing up the Coroner. Since the Brookmonds share a night chat (and not a day chat) they could not have coordinated this exchange beforehand.
    I was looking for direction D1 on when to reveal. I didn't know when was a good time. I even brought it up a second time. Sorry all. And thanks for looking back, that was a very neutral/town thing to do. Jiles you are now in neutral/town positioning.

29. ISO #1629

30. ISO #1630

31. ISO #1631

32. ISO #1632

33. ISO #1633

Well, at least I can go back to Sc2Mafia, and learn from my mistake if I ever play FM again. Regret will do nothing but distract me from lynching the right person today. Maybe I can do that before I die.
    Don't sweat it. Its all good. Besides, Im a bit of an intense player lol. SQUAWK

34. ISO #1634

35. ISO #1635

36. ISO #1636

37. ISO #1637

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Gollert Twissell View Post
    No?

Also I would comment about the reveal, but having read the setup I only have criticisms, and because of those criticisms I can also believe that Jan is not the coroner.
    Can you explain the logic here. How would a play involving Jan faking Coroner just to say Jiles is a Cit make any sense? Isn't that just an insta suicide once the CC comes through?

38. ISO #1638

39. ISO #1639

Nope, and if you're not getting what I'm saying to Mulan I guess I didn't do a good job implying that I have something other than faith to believe Jiles was ensign. He is ensign, and I'm coroner.
    This is a lie.

Hard counter claim. Jesus christ why are scum acting this way when we have so much freaking time.

I am the coroner. I've also been in touch with an architect, whom I now believe to be town. Between me, archi, and sherr (if Lois is to be believed) GG.

Look past the Jan double talk. He waffles more than the waffle house.

I did NOT expect to have to come out so early, but here we are.

-vote S-FM Jan Korvin

One of us has to go clearly.

40. ISO #1640

41. ISO #1641

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post
    @S-FM Jan Korvin

Jan you need to set a disguiser code, ie something you post in Day chat today that only you can solve for us in Day chat Day 3. Otherwise you are high-risk for being switched out.
    I can do that. There are three doors. Behind one door is nothing. Behind the second a goat, and behind the third is a car. You choose a door, any door. I then open up one of the doors you didn't choose and reveal there is nothing there. Should you switch, and why? Also, tell me the percentage chance you are right/wrong.

42. ISO #1642

43. ISO #1643

44. ISO #1644

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Vladislow Kennt View Post
    This is a lie.

Hard counter claim. Jesus christ why are scum acting this way when we have so much freaking time.

I am the coroner. I've also been in touch with an architect, whom I now believe to be town. Between me, archi, and sherr (if Lois is to be believed) GG.

Look past the Jan double talk. He waffles more than the waffle house.

I did NOT expect to have to come out so early, but here we are.

-vote S-FM Jan Korvin

One of us has to go clearly.
    LOL WHAT

45. ISO #1645

46. ISO #1646

47. ISO #1647

I can do that. There are three doors. Behind one door is nothing. Behind the second a goat, and behind the third is a car. You choose a door, any door. I then open up one of the doors you didn't choose and reveal there is nothing there. Should you switch, and why? Also, tell me the percentage chance you are right/wrong.
    This strange double talk is a fake coroner claim.

I don't know what the angle is, but it is fake. That I ASSURE YOU.

48. ISO #1648

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Gollert Twissell View Post
    No?

Also I would comment about the reveal, but having read the setup I only have criticisms, and because of those criticisms I can also believe that Jan is not the coroner.
    Well, if I'm not the coroner is going to anonymously reveal the actual role of Fat Worm Jiles, and that will get my lynched. If that anon post never arrives, you'll know i'm coroner after I'm lynched. With that in mind, do you still disbelieve me?

49. ISO #1649

50. ISO #1650