Results 2,451 to 2,500 of 5907
  1. ISO #2451

2. ISO #2452

3. ISO #2453

4. ISO #2454

5. ISO #2455

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    I don't have a strong scum read on you. I have a strong player read on you. I don't think you would come out as scummy if you where scum. The Way he came out with his counter feels so Genuine.

I am looking at facts.
    I do like how you Town read him (if mafia big balls play to not red check him) knowing he would probly CC you. On the same note I think you believed you can out play him.
    Now this thought is IF IF you are MAfia.

You jumped on the 2 sheriff claim. Makes since since you had a green check. If this is true 2 Sheriffs in this setup ( Yes it is possible Knowing Gal and Avion). That would make the Town Arct a mafia arct. He did come into with his claim not knowing there where 2 Sheriff claims. This is why I do not want to lynch in the sheriff claims.
    Its true that we don't have to lynch in the sheriff claims today still. Get as much info out of "sheriffs" as possible. If Mulan is scumchitect, then they can't frame, sheriffs will eventually find something.

it's just likely a mislynch lynching in the citizens. But we have so many mislynches, who cares imo?

6. ISO #2456

7. ISO #2457

8. ISO #2458

9. ISO #2459

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Billigan Holbird View Post
    Waaait, does OoO put the public reveal after Disguiser's kill?
    Still doesn't matter. If coroner is killed and taken by disguiser, we give them another day to do public reveal (can do that twice). They don't do it, they are lynched

We have all the time in the world with no night kill nightly

Who approved this setup? We get like a million mislynches

10. ISO #2460

Diy-jeczv yol tk Eyyie-japu.
    Hy eiz wlv gstdxkp sngpp rapu;
    mab lnvx nggus kxxlz zej eskf tga fehi
    sdlysxg qhr Pslmlcwgl xnq wlv Rwc.

Vbl pwbuh nzk ncgz, eif oeebw yol dbea.
    Kmj rzkbbgd hroq rest ktl perq;
    xyd uqigmiefv wkzju cy abaihr'j eagzw
    pbrr pmiqgtsw bk hvv wzkngf lafeyg.

Fls dqbz tdo uh vfcw cktr,
    xnq zlvqw js wpblyhxy mgps vtk snb;
    jfq aphh wxrxqijr xgze afs fwei
    hf Ockwlr jkiid ljs laxdbzw rqw

Only I can solve this, it is a poem and he would need the key to break it. So unless he's a sevant, you will know he's disguiser

11. ISO #2461

12. ISO #2462

13. ISO #2463

14. ISO #2464

15. ISO #2465

16. ISO #2466

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jan Korvin View Post
    Diy-jeczv yol tk Eyyie-japu.
    Hy eiz wlv gstdxkp sngpp rapu;
    mab lnvx nggus kxxlz zej eskf tga fehi
    sdlysxg qhr Pslmlcwgl xnq wlv Rwc.

Vbl pwbuh nzk ncgz, eif oeebw yol dbea.
    Kmj rzkbbgd hroq rest ktl perq;
    xyd uqigmiefv wkzju cy abaihr'j eagzw
    pbrr pmiqgtsw bk hvv wzkngf lafeyg.

Fls dqbz tdo uh vfcw cktr,
    xnq zlvqw js wpblyhxy mgps vtk snb;
    jfq aphh wxrxqijr xgze afs fwei
    hf Ockwlr jkiid ljs laxdbzw rqw

Only I can solve this, it is a poem and he would need the key to break it. So unless he's a sevant, you will know he's disguiser
    He would have to invent a poem matching it lol word for word and to have it make sense...no vegas odds nobody breaks this without the key (I hope)

17. ISO #2467

18. ISO #2468

19. ISO #2469

20. ISO #2470

He would have to invent a poem matching it lol word for word and to have it make sense...no vegas odds nobody breaks this without the key (I hope)
    Make sure you keep checking the Web. If I was disguiser I would just hand this to some Code-Cracking site/forum and let them do the work.

21. ISO #2471

22. ISO #2472

23. ISO #2473

24. ISO #2474

25. ISO #2475

26. ISO #2476

27. ISO #2477

28. ISO #2478

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    Its true that we don't have to lynch in the sheriff claims today still. Get as much info out of "sheriffs" as possible. If Mulan is scumchitect, then they can't frame, sheriffs will eventually find something.

it's just likely a mislynch lynching in the citizens. But we have so many mislynches, who cares imo?
    What if the Mafia have two Framers, or Lois is a framer?

29. ISO #2479

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Gollert Twissell View Post
    Safest play. Sheriff has two charges, Architect has unlimited charges.
    Coroner has unlimited charges, Consort+GF? has two charges total.

We have to lynch a cit claim. So we can resolve coroners. Each targets a cit

If we don't lynch, we can't prove which one is telling the truth, Vlad won't have someone to target

Brain fart moment

30. ISO #2480

31. ISO #2481

We have to lynch a cit claim. So we can resolve coroners. Each targets a cit

If we don't lynch, we can't prove which one is telling the truth, Vlad won't have someone to target

Brain fart moment
    We can do that day 3. We have no need to resolve coroners in an urgent manner.

32. ISO #2482

33. ISO #2483

34. ISO #2484

35. ISO #2485

36. ISO #2486

37. ISO #2487

I like that. My Code is

geot434 kakere eterr 5s63 khdkr aiwer gtlsak !@#$
    now I am Mafia and killed Fred N2
    The code is
    I am Viggy.

Town says ok he is confirmed
    Mafia says Score MAfia wins.

The real code is take the second letter in each.
    My point is no way to confirm the code since the only one who can is dead.

They can say the code is what ever they want to and get an instant confirmed town when they are not.

38. ISO #2488

39. ISO #2489

This is a distraction. We should focus on coroner imo.
    You are disguiser for continuing to push this. You know that you will not be able to prove yourself. Continue to push this, and you'll be lynched instead, removing your chance to disguise.

Only a mafia would not be okay with this plan to confirm coroner.

40. ISO #2490

now I am Mafia and killed Fred N2
    The code is
    I am Viggy.

Town says ok he is confirmed
    Mafia says Score MAfia wins.

The real code is take the second letter in each.
    My point is no way to confirm the code since the only one who can is dead.

They can say the code is what ever they want to and get an instant confirmed town when they are not.
    With the poem I encrypted Stimpy would have to invent a poem that matches what I posted letter by letter. To do that and make sense would be incredible. He won't be able, and he doesn't have the key.

41. ISO #2491

42. ISO #2492

43. ISO #2493

I disagree. Coroner is the most important role. Let's put the squeeze on mafia to make a decision regarding it.
    Coroner is usless now. At this point it is only usfull to mafia. We can not trust the reads. If they have a framer and a Dis town is screwed. I do not know how nobody sees that.

44. ISO #2494

You are disguiser for continuing to push this. You know that you will not be able to prove yourself. Continue to push this, and you'll be lynched instead, removing your chance to disguise.

I'm not going to even argue with you. I've done my night action and i've left that poem. When/if I solve it tomorrow you'll know who is whom

45. ISO #2495

46. ISO #2496

Coroner is usless now. At this point it is only usfull to mafia. We can not trust the reads. If they have a framer and a Dis town is screwed. I do not know how nobody sees that.
    Framer has a limited amount of charges, and will have to hit sheriff night targets twice. I don't agree with your analysis because you haven't considered all of the roles.

47. ISO #2497

You mean Mulan was right?

48. ISO #2498

49. ISO #2499

Okay look. We WANT disguiser to hit Coroner. That leaves you as 100% confirmed town that we can take all the way down to 2v1 LYLO.

If we lynch within coroners and MISS, then disguiser can hit you, you're no longer 100% confirmed town. That or they can go elsewhere where it may be harder to hunt them down.

Optimal play is to force mafias hand here where we want them to go, which is coroner.

50. ISO #2500

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quinne View Post
    Can a computer solve it?
    Yes. But if I translate it into a language that a computer can't logically solve then....ok I'll double encrpy it. I'll translate the poem into a language that is so strange even if he breaks it he'll just see nonsense unless he knows the specific language and where to find the translator.