Ensign
    Ensign
    Ensign
    Strike Team Leader (Support Agent)
    Hidden Support Agent
    Hidden Neutral Benign
    Hidden Neutral Evil

Lynch Joha, who can only be neutral or scum

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____

Day 2, 3v6

Players Alive
    S-FM Gollert Twissell
    S-FM Billigan Holbird
    S-FM Lembird Oshay
    S-FM Fred Attlebish
    S-FM Quinne
    S-FM Marlwyn Janson
    S-FM Marck Wilbird
    S-FM Bart Pilfter
    S-FM Edoua Maije

What we see:
    Hidden Officer (Killing) S-FM Fred Attlebish
    Hidden Officer (Support)
    Ensign S-FM Gollert Twissell (or you)
    Ensign
    Ensign
    Ensign
    Hidden Support Agent
    Hidden Neutral Evil

Mislynch Quinne, Fred gets dayshot

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____

Day 3, 3v4

Players Alive
    S-FM Gollert Twissell
    S-FM Billigan Holbird
    S-FM Lembird Oshay
    S-FM Marlwyn Janson
    S-FM Bart Pilfter
    S-FM Edoua Maije
    S-FM Marck Wilbird

What we see:
    Ensign S-FM Gollert Twissell(or you)
    Ensign
    Ensign
    Ensign
    Hidden Support Agent
    Hidden Neutral Evil

Lynch Mulan, who added with Quinne is a guaranteed hit

Day 4, 2v4

Players Alive
    S-FM Gollert Twissell
    S-FM Billigan Holbird
    S-FM Lembird Oshay
    S-FM Bart Pilfter
    S-FM Edoua Maije
    S-FM Marck Wilbird

What we see:
    Ensign S-FM Gollert Twissell(or you)
    Ensign
    Ensign
    Ensign
    Hidden Support Agent
    Hidden Neutral Evil

Possibly Lynch Wilbird here on account of Quinne's check
    Leaving us with 1v4 or 2v3. Possible that a turncoat never shows, so we get Fred and have 1v5 or 2v4

3. ISO #4203

4. ISO #4204

5. ISO #4205

6. ISO #4206

7. ISO #4207

8. ISO #4208

9. ISO #4209

10. ISO #4210

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quinne View Post
    I don't know.
    Optimum play for NB is to fake Citizen. So I don't understand why they would reveal just to help us out.
    The circumstances and roles seemingly coincidental. And now that it's impossible for a Coroner to help solve the game now they reveal?

I want to believe their claim. It sounds convincing. But there's just too much flaw in their play today. I am willing to give them a chance and lynch all mechanically possible candidates first, but if it's then still game on. They must go.
    Ok If you want to trust them then FROM your POE Why are you not all over Wilbird with your Claim? one of the 2 in your POE is confirmed NE. You dont even seem concerned that we may lynch a Town. That bothers me you would rather lynch in the unknown town pool than what is if you are real confirmed 2 Neutrals one having to be NE. This does not add up.

11. ISO #4211

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Gollert Twissell View Post
    In one world we:
    day 1 lynch NB
    day 2 mislynch wilbird, fred gets shot
    day 3 mylo

So I'm wondering if we should lynch Wilbird and Quinne together instead.

I've working on a worst case scenario because I don't want to lose majority. I will reply to this post after I have finished.
    I agree with this. This is the thought I was giving out.

12. ISO #4212

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lembird Oshay View Post
    do you really think turncoat went solo on this?
    that's basically a death wish in this already damn near impossible setup for scum
    Why not I would. I have done it before. Chicago I was the Neutral. I had to chose to go side with town or Go solo.. I won. in a flipless setup not so hard when town is looking for mafia and mafia is looking for town.

13. ISO #4213

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post
    Ok.

Do you not think it would be more useful to remove the possible framer from the picture today and allow a possible Sheriff to give one more read before we lynch him?
    Sheriff has no more reads. This makes me feel like we are in LYLO today. and pushing a mislynch. And that is if sheriff is real. SO no. not lynching Mulan today .

14. ISO #4214

15. ISO #4215

S-FM Joha Schtilzt is the lynch today. I think it is funny how the only confirmed town votes for one person yet the rest will not do it.
    Day 2 I wanted VLad everyone said NO
    TOday just lynch him
    If you keep saying know I will only take to the end the ones who say yes.
    Rest are sCum
    -vote S-FM Joha Schtilzt

I been saying this from start only play that works.

MAfia has 0 Confiremed Dead. If Vlad did not take over Jan and some how Jan screwed up on his night action. JUST in case
    THE NB alsready claimed He dont give a crap about town he only cared about himself.
    Day 3 The NB was told to out to help town. or else we will not take him to the end. The NB SAID NOTHING. ANTI TOWN MOVE
    IF Quinne is fake I belive he is means Wilbird is not Neutral and this could be a call out to the NE to out so Mafia dont Mislynch him, and make us belive wilbird was NE
    Dude if you dont vote
    -vote S-FM Joha Schtilzt
    You are outed MAfia Scum.

16. ISO #4216

17. ISO #4217

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    S-FM Joha Schtilzt is the lynch today. I think it is funny how the only confirmed town votes for one person yet the rest will not do it.
    Day 2 I wanted VLad everyone said NO
    TOday just lynch him
    If you keep saying know I will only take to the end the ones who say yes.
    Rest are sCum
    -vote S-FM Joha Schtilzt

I been saying this from start only play that works.

MAfia has 0 Confiremed Dead. If Vlad did not take over Jan and some how Jan screwed up on his night action. JUST in case
    THE NB alsready claimed He dont give a crap about town he only cared about himself.
    Day 3 The NB was told to out to help town. or else we will not take him to the end. The NB SAID NOTHING. ANTI TOWN MOVE
    IF Quinne is fake I belive he is means Wilbird is not Neutral and this could be a call out to the NE to out so Mafia dont Mislynch him, and make us belive wilbird was NE
    Dude if you dont vote
    -vote S-FM Joha Schtilzt
    You are outed MAfia Scum.
    What do I stand to gain from claiming NB as mafia today? You have never considered this?

You're like oh my play was anti-town... I AM NOT TOWN. I did what was best for MY game at the time that I did it. You have to understand that. And you have to understand that it is best for MY game to roll with the town for the rest of the game. You are actively losing by lynching me today.

18. ISO #4218

19. ISO #4219

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post
    Fred, I honestly think you've lost the plot.
    How is lynching joha ever a bad move for town? I want to remove people that can put town in Lylo. Wow that fact people are not seeing this is beyond me. Do we know 100% that mulan is mafia the answer is no is there any word we take mulan to the end no. But mulan is not the lynch today. I am guessing how this is going town does not have majority in actives. I am makeong a pro town lynch here removing mafia power. But you might as well vote me out. Because I must be the mafia gf right. Because I want to save my mafia parter right now.

20. ISO #4220

21. ISO #4221

22. ISO #4222

23. ISO #4223

You know what. I'm gonna join Fred. His theory's sound fun.

I've.been thinking. It's a shock that there was so many tpr and citizen claims.
    I've figured it out.
    All the tpr claims, are really citizens.
    All giving fake news and making all this up.
    None of the TPRs have revealed. Coroner is stil alive. And we have two masons and a jailor.
    Oh. Also.
    Erm.
    Fred is really turncoat. Yup. And has a slow gun.
    Gg. Solves the game.
    We should lynch Bart because if we don't we lose.
    Or Ed before they reveal as mayor.

Also.
    Tuesday does not exist

24. ISO #4224

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quinne View Post
    You know what. I'm gonna join Fred. His theory's sound fun.

I've.been thinking. It's a shock that there was so many tpr and citizen claims.
    I've figured it out.
    All the tpr claims, are really citizens.
    All giving fake news and making all this up.
    None of the TPRs have revealed. Coroner is stil alive. And we have two masons and a jailor.
    Oh. Also.
    Erm.
    Fred is really turncoat. Yup. And has a slow gun.
    Gg. Solves the game.
    We should lynch Bart because if we don't we lose.
    Or Ed before they reveal as mayor.

Also.
    Tuesday does not exist
    "It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen."
    fred for the love of all that is holy get your shit together

there are two mafia left, vlad who disguised as jan is DEAD
    1 neutral evil
    1 neutral benign

borg claimed benign
    1 remaining tpr is likely scum, unless it was nick
    that leaves 1 mafia and 1 neutral evil within the pool of citizen claims

come on man it's not that hard to figure out.

25. ISO #4225

1 neutral evil
    1 neutral benign

borg claimed benign

Sarcasm go over your head?

26. ISO #4226

27. ISO #4227

28. ISO #4228

29. ISO #4229

30. ISO #4230

31. ISO #4231

32. ISO #4232

33. ISO #4233

Something in this day really does not fucking add up to me at all.

We have a sheriff Neutral read and a NB claiming and somehow Mulan was stuck at L1 again, and now everybody wants to lynch the NB when we have comfirmed scum hiding between 2 players.
    Do i need more coffee to understand the play here or what. You don't even have time to wait for what Marcky will say about basically being called the NE. Can we atleast formulate a new plan instead of suddenly changing course with no idea of the coming days. This is not how we will win a game that at one point felt like an easy town win.

Not only that Gollert is only making posts about how he needs to be the last citizen alive because he sees himself as town(duh bro). If this game wasnt almost solved i'd think thats a turncoat with a gunshot waiting to happen. In no fucking universe do i want gollert no make it to the final, honestly i don't care who it is. Preferably somebody we can all agree on has the least potential to be mafia. I believe Bart or Lembird or me are up there from my point of view. I think the ensign players here need to realise we are going to get lynched if we want to win this game.

34. ISO #4234

35. ISO #4235

ed's right
    -unvote

ive been stuck on autopilot puzzle-solving mode almost this entire game and that's had me stick my votes on "the optimal play" without much regard to other players

and i agree with you about twinsells, guy has been rubbing me the wrong way the entire game, id much rather myself, bart, or ed make it to the end.
    id stick my vote on wilberd, but it's entirely possible that quinne is pulling our legs, it's safe to lynch him regardless, and sadly wilberd will probably be lynched too later via poe
    mulan/quinne > holbird > wilbird > twinsells > ed > bart is the order i recommend

ill wait until later to stick my vote down, were somehow so close to the end yet so far

36. ISO #4236

37. ISO #4237

38. ISO #4238

39. ISO #4239
    Ganelon

also why the hell are we trying to lynch the glorified survivor?
    i want you guys to listen, is lynching a neutral benign who's only remaining objective is "to survive" really the optimal play?
    is bounty hunter target guaranteed town?
    No

40. ISO #4240

1 neutral evil
    1 neutral benign

borg claimed benign

I am going to lynch all the Tpr . I know this. They will die can you tell me who the 3rd is ??? From all this think who would be the 3rd if I am not the mafia. I am trust to solve the game here not go day over day.

41. ISO #4241

42. ISO #4242

43. ISO #4243

44. ISO #4244

45. ISO #4245

why is it always the confirmed town that never gets it
    I know it is frustrating . I am sorry for that. But look how easy it will be from here on out screw it no point keeping this game going I wanted to hear from wilbird but don’t think he will be posting I want to make Shure Who was the mafia team I wanted to see who would side hard with me on a bad plan. To get town Fred. I wanted to see who would be so be hard ageist the confirmed. Town. When the confirmed town is going down a plan that is not pro town. In other words I wanted the mafia to our.

46. ISO #4246

47. ISO #4247

48. ISO #4248

What also bothers me is no one wants or even cares to hear from wilbird. I above post was to show I can see your word. To give you a false sense of hope lol. The plan could also be the mafia plan. Price is is mulan first before quinne. Anyways I don’t like it. I was never on board with that plan. I agree all the trinity needs to be gone. But I want to kill a possible king maker. First. Mafi does not. We think we are down to. 2 mafia we do not know for sure. The fact some of you will not even think of any word but that makes me think some of you are mafia trying to discredit the only confirmed town as a DUMb ASS town. Looks like some of you have TMI. If town wants to go down that rabbit hole. I give up. Mafia wins. But I am not changeing my vote. Hell I am only one vote. Thsi is my last post of the day. I find it funny how hard it is to lynch a non confirmed town how this NB claim is so confirm this late in the game that would not out when town needed him. And he had already won. I know if I was exe and lynched my target on day one that was going over right when I replaced in handing an easy win. I would have outed day 3 . He was even active when we asked. So I call BS on his claim as NB he is NE or mafia.

49. ISO #4249

50. ISO #4250