S-FM Magellan (15p) - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 180 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 3589
  1. #121

    Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lois Francklyn View Post
    I think you actually beleive that which is sad. Relying on end of day voting and power role actions misses out on most of the communication aspect of the communication game. If anything this added time is perfect for an anonymous game so we can all get a handle of each other and establish base line reads on styles.

    My point is that I'd rather not waste the day and I don't think your strategy is a very good one at all.

    Finally, I beleive you didn't want to engage with me because you may have felt slightly intimated or overwhelmed with someone looking to have real meaningful conversations. I don't know whether or not this is alignment indicative for you because it feels like you're trying your best to shut down the conversation by downplaying the effectiveness of communication in a communication game. It's slightly annoying that I think you beleive this.
    I have a question

    If you could move, would you stay or would you move?

  2. #122

  3. #123

  4. #124

    Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jiles Carballo View Post
    I have a question

    If you could move, would you stay or would you move?
    I think your question lacks context for any answer other than a tongue in cheek response for the sake if response.

    Where am I in this context? What do the choices of staying and moving imply? These are the questions I'd ask myself to determine what to do next.

    But if you really want a reply, I don't think you're asking this question in good faith and I'm inclined to death tunnel you from here on out.

  5. #125

    Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marlwyn Janson View Post
    Lois, are you going to complain later on in this game if I don't respond to your post to me earlier?
    No way my dude. You're free to play at your own leisure however you wish. If you think it advances your win condition to play a certain way, or you personally just feel like playing a certain way, that reflects on you, not me. I'm just trying my best to raise the bar in the game. What you do is your own prerogative.

  6. #126

    Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lois Francklyn View Post
    I think your question lacks context for any answer other than a tongue in cheek response for the sake if response.

    Where am I in this context? What do the choices of staying and moving imply? These are the questions I'd ask myself to determine what to do next.

    But if you really want a reply, I don't think you're asking this question in good faith and I'm inclined to death tunnel you from here on out.
    Interesting response.

  7. #127

  8. #128

  9. #129

  10. #130

  11. #131

  12. #132

  13. #133

    Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lembird Oshay View Post
    You know what else is boring?
    Not being able to put pressure on anyone for 24 hours
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lois Francklyn View Post
    No way my dude. You're free to play at your own leisure however you wish. If you think it advances your win condition to play a certain way, or you personally just feel like playing a certain way, that reflects on you, not me. I'm just trying my best to raise the bar in the game. What you do is your own prerogative.
    Raising the bar doesn't work if there is no bar.
    You are trying so hard to achieve so little. Which is admirable at best, but im not here to critique your playstyle.

    That said, I do plan to play at my own pace and have no intentions of getting caught up in the silliness. Carry on.

  14. #134

  15. #135

  16. #136

  17. #137

  18. #138

  19. #139

  20. #140

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •