S-FM Magellan (15p) - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 88 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 4365
  1. #101

    Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lois Francklyn View Post
    I see you interacting a lot here but it feels like you weren't up for talking to me until I gave you an in. Were avoiding reacting to my posts? If so, why? Maybe even give me something free flowing from the heart about what you think of my input so far?
    i think you're putting a lot of effort in a stage of the game where we can't even vote yet

  2. #102

  3. #103

  4. #104

  5. #105

  6. #106

  7. #107

  8. #108

  9. #109

  10. #110

    Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lembird Oshay View Post
    i think you're putting a lot of effort in a stage of the game where we can't even vote yet
    So you're saying that this stage of the game doesn't matter because... we can't vote? Having the ability to vote changes whether or not you would start acknowledging my existence and engage in actual conversation?

  11. #111

    Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lois Francklyn View Post
    So you're saying that this stage of the game doesn't matter because... we can't vote? Having the ability to vote changes whether or not you would start acknowledging my existence and engage in actual conversation?
    well i mean when we're neutered by having our only consistent tool for eliminating scum not active, it's hard to make meaningful and indicative interaction imo

  12. #112

  13. #113

  14. #114

  15. #115

  16. #116

  17. #117

  18. #118

    Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lembird Oshay View Post
    well i mean when we're neutered by having our only consistent tool for eliminating scum not active, it's hard to make meaningful and indicative interaction imo
    I think you actually beleive that which is sad. Relying on end of day voting and power role actions misses out on most of the communication aspect of the communication game. If anything this added time is perfect for an anonymous game so we can all get a handle of each other and establish base line reads on styles.

    My point is that I'd rather not waste the day and I don't think your strategy is a very good one at all.

    Finally, I beleive you didn't want to engage with me because you may have felt slightly intimated or overwhelmed with someone looking to have real meaningful conversations. I don't know whether or not this is alignment indicative for you because it feels like you're trying your best to shut down the conversation by downplaying the effectiveness of communication in a communication game. It's slightly annoying that I think you beleive this.

  19. #119

    Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lois Francklyn View Post
    I think you actually beleive that which is sad. Relying on end of day voting and power role actions misses out on most of the communication aspect of the communication game. If anything this added time is perfect for an anonymous game so we can all get a handle of each other and establish base line reads on styles.

    My point is that I'd rather not waste the day and I don't think your strategy is a very good one at all.

    Finally, I beleive you didn't want to engage with me because you may have felt slightly intimated or overwhelmed with someone looking to have real meaningful conversations. I don't know whether or not this is alignment indicative for you because it feels like you're trying your best to shut down the conversation by downplaying the effectiveness of communication in a communication game. It's slightly annoying that I think you beleive this.
    This I find amusing

  20. #120

    Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lois Francklyn View Post
    I think you actually beleive that which is sad. Relying on end of day voting and power role actions misses out on most of the communication aspect of the communication game. If anything this added time is perfect for an anonymous game so we can all get a handle of each other and establish base line reads on styles.

    My point is that I'd rather not waste the day and I don't think your strategy is a very good one at all.

    Finally, I beleive you didn't want to engage with me because you may have felt slightly intimated or overwhelmed with someone looking to have real meaningful conversations. I don't know whether or not this is alignment indicative for you because it feels like you're trying your best to shut down the conversation by downplaying the effectiveness of communication in a communication game. It's slightly annoying that I think you beleive this.
    who said this was my strategy?

    I just wanna be able to vote people and pressure info outta them man. I think you're reading way too much into this at the moment

  21. #121

    Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lois Francklyn View Post
    I think you actually beleive that which is sad. Relying on end of day voting and power role actions misses out on most of the communication aspect of the communication game. If anything this added time is perfect for an anonymous game so we can all get a handle of each other and establish base line reads on styles.

    My point is that I'd rather not waste the day and I don't think your strategy is a very good one at all.

    Finally, I beleive you didn't want to engage with me because you may have felt slightly intimated or overwhelmed with someone looking to have real meaningful conversations. I don't know whether or not this is alignment indicative for you because it feels like you're trying your best to shut down the conversation by downplaying the effectiveness of communication in a communication game. It's slightly annoying that I think you beleive this.
    I have a question

    If you could move, would you stay or would you move?

  22. #122

  23. #123

  24. #124

    Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jiles Carballo View Post
    I have a question

    If you could move, would you stay or would you move?
    I think your question lacks context for any answer other than a tongue in cheek response for the sake if response.

    Where am I in this context? What do the choices of staying and moving imply? These are the questions I'd ask myself to determine what to do next.

    But if you really want a reply, I don't think you're asking this question in good faith and I'm inclined to death tunnel you from here on out.

  25. #125

    Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marlwyn Janson View Post
    Lois, are you going to complain later on in this game if I don't respond to your post to me earlier?
    No way my dude. You're free to play at your own leisure however you wish. If you think it advances your win condition to play a certain way, or you personally just feel like playing a certain way, that reflects on you, not me. I'm just trying my best to raise the bar in the game. What you do is your own prerogative.

  26. #126

    Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lois Francklyn View Post
    I think your question lacks context for any answer other than a tongue in cheek response for the sake if response.

    Where am I in this context? What do the choices of staying and moving imply? These are the questions I'd ask myself to determine what to do next.

    But if you really want a reply, I don't think you're asking this question in good faith and I'm inclined to death tunnel you from here on out.
    Interesting response.

  27. #127

  28. #128

  29. #129

  30. #130

  31. #131

  32. #132

  33. #133

    Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lembird Oshay View Post
    You know what else is boring?
    Not being able to put pressure on anyone for 24 hours
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lois Francklyn View Post
    No way my dude. You're free to play at your own leisure however you wish. If you think it advances your win condition to play a certain way, or you personally just feel like playing a certain way, that reflects on you, not me. I'm just trying my best to raise the bar in the game. What you do is your own prerogative.
    Raising the bar doesn't work if there is no bar.
    You are trying so hard to achieve so little. Which is admirable at best, but im not here to critique your playstyle.

    That said, I do plan to play at my own pace and have no intentions of getting caught up in the silliness. Carry on.

  34. #134

  35. #135

  36. #136

  37. #137

  38. #138

  39. #139

  40. #140

  41. #141

  42. #142

  43. #143

  44. #144

  45. #145

  46. #146

  47. #147

    Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jiles Carballo View Post
    I'm shit posting in D0 and you guys are already calling scum lmfao.
    Shit posting is an essentially scum behavior.
    It makes no sense for a Town player to shit post regardless of it being Day 0 as all it achieves is to distract and sew confusion.

    You may think otherwise but you are wrong, or you are scum acting as above. However purely on stats, chances are you are a Townie inadvertently harming our cause.

    I agree, we should all be trying to raise the bar of our posts. If your post adds nothing to helpful discussion then don't make it.

  48. #148

  49. #149

  50. #150

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •