1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

3. ISO #403

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405

6. ISO #406

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jiles Carballo View Post
    They're fairly aggressive, they were also a townread up until their posts started getting questionable.

For example, discussing TPRs and calling someone scum due to their ideologies not meeting up. With that being said my current stance on them is Scummy but not 100% scum
    Then our views are rather similar. Perhaps we, the birds, could shape your jelly into a bird so that you fit the bird core. Too many people have jumped on you. I think Lois might just be a mislead towniebird, though.

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Billigan Holbird View Post
    Then our views are rather similar. Perhaps we, the birds, could shape your jelly into a bird so that you fit the bird core. Too many people have jumped on you. I think Lois might just be a mislead towniebird, though.
    I was thinking Lois is either a town or a Bounty Hunter (exec). It doesn't really make sense for a town to tunnel this hard D0 before we can even lynch.

9. ISO #409

Lois, do you think you're gaining townpoints for this or are you really doing it for solving?
    This is too aggressive for my liking. Too out of the blue. Gollert did nothing wrong by discussing the vote system we're going to use this game (it's literally the point of this part of D1), and expecting to gain townpoints from it if the discussion you create is good is natural for any alignment.
    1] My objective was to get Gollert to switch focus from debating which voting system is best to finding players who said or did things Mafia would be unlikely or unable to do. Why? Debating the subject of best voting system is like debating your favorite ice cream flavor. It doesn't really matter, and everyone is going to push for what they actually beleive is the best system. There is no alignment indicative credit to be gained - at all. None. Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada. The big donut hole. Nothing.

2] I think you misinterpret civill conversation from aggression, but I could be wrong. So regarding my aggression, please quote the post you're referring to so we can have a real conversation about a claim you're looking to defend. Again, that claim is that I'm aggressive?

3] My purpose isn't egoist driven to gain Town points. My goal is to transform the landscape of a shitposting meme game to one of meaningful conversation. Why? To raise the bar, to make it more difficult for Mafia to hide, to inspire Town to step up and play this game well.

Play stupid games, get stupid prizes.

10. ISO #410

11. ISO #411

I was thinking Lois is either a town or a Bounty Hunter (exec). It doesn't really make sense for a town to tunnel this hard D0 before we can even lynch.
    I don't think an executioner would push his target that early and that openly.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lois Francklyn View Post
    1] My objective was to get Gollert to switch focus from debating which voting system is best to finding players who said or did things Mafia would be unlikely or unable to do. Why? Debating the subject of best voting system is like debating your favorite ice cream flavor. It doesn't really matter, and everyone is going to push for what they actually beleive is the best system. There is no alignment indicative credit to be gained - at all. None. Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada. The big donut hole. Nothing.

2] I think you misinterpret civill conversation from aggression, but I could be wrong. So regarding my aggression, please quote the post you're referring to so we can have a real conversation about a claim you're looking to defend. Again, that claim is that I'm aggressive?

3] My purpose isn't egoist driven to gain Town points. My goal is to transform the landscape of a shitposting meme game to one of meaningful conversation. Why? To raise the bar, to make it more difficult for Mafia to hide, to inspire Town to step up and play this game well.

Play stupid games, get stupid prizes.
    1] Mhmm. Still pretty aggressive over it, though. It could be your normal playstyle, or it could be a way to gain townpoints.

2] Civil conversation and aggressive playstyle are not mutually exclusive. I think you misinterpret "aggression"

3] But you could be expecting to gain town points from this very post lol, and I think you are. Maybe you're not, but I think you are.

The last line was not necessary

12. ISO #412

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

17. ISO #417

I don't think an executioner would push his target that early and that openly.

1] Mhmm. Still pretty aggressive over it, though. It could be your normal playstyle, or it could be a way to gain townpoints.

2] Civil conversation and aggressive playstyle are not mutually exclusive. I think you misinterpret "aggression"

3] But you could be expecting to gain town points from this very post lol, and I think you are. Maybe you're not, but I think you are.

The last line was not necessary
    Im beginning to think you're a disingenuous player who throws out baseless claims for probably no reason. For example, where do you want to go with the claim that I'm aggressive [I'm not, I engage in civil discourse]? Would you like to discredit me, nope? Would you like to understand me, nope? Quote a post so we can have a meaningful conversation, or don't because you're that kind of player.

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

Im beginning to think you're a disingenuous player who throws out baseless claims for probably no reason. For example, where do you want to go with the claim that I'm aggressive [I'm not, I engage in civil discourse]? Would you like to discredit me, nope? Would you like to understand me, nope? Quote a post so we can have a meaningful conversation, or don't because you're that kind of player.
    I think this is more personal attack than trying to start meaningful argument, so I have a question for you.

What are your reads (apart from the AFKS) and why?

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

Since not everyone has read the setup, public service announcement:

The setup is flipless, but last wills are allowed. Not writing a last will that includes your role as a townie is extremely detrimental to the Town. Go write that.
    What an ugly color to post with

23. ISO #423

24. ISO #424

look my friend, this isn't personal. I'm sorry you got caught so early. As I said before, if you're REALLY REALLY funny today, we may go for someone else and leave you to the night kill.
    Hold up a second

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lois Francklyn
    As I said before, if you're REALLY REALLY funny today, we may go for someone else and leave you to the night kill.
    THAT my friends is what I say reads as scummy. You've given me mixed reads throughout the entire game (mostly town/exec vibes) but this makes me think otherwise.

25. ISO #425

Hold up a second

THAT my friends is what I say reads as scummy. You've given me mixed reads throughout the entire game (mostly town/exec vibes) but this makes me think otherwise.
    To add on:

As I said before, if you're REALLY REALLY funny today, we may go for someone else and leave you to the night kill.
    So you are not only inferring that I am town since you said that you would "leave me to the night kill" but you also inferred that you are not town and have a team.

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427

To add on:

So you are not only inferring that I am town since you said that you would "leave me to the night kill" but you also inferred that you are not town and have a team.
    You're not listening to me.

You shouod really try being VERY VERY VERY funny because at this rate we almost definitely vote you out today. A Town Killing death is out of your reach now tbh.

28. ISO #428

29. ISO #429

Merriam-Webster Logo
    SINCE 1828
    aggressive adjective
    ag·​gres·​sive | \ ə-ˈgre-siv \
    Definition of aggressive

1a : tending toward or exhibiting aggression aggressive behavior
    b : marked by combative readiness an aggressive fighter
    2a : marked by obtrusive energy and self-assertiveness a rude, aggressive personality
    b : marked by driving forceful energy or initiative : enterprising; an aggressive salesman

30. ISO #430

You shouod really try being VERY VERY VERY funny because at this rate we almost definitely vote you out today. A Town Killing death is out of your reach now tbh.
    Wow, very bold to speak for the WHOLE TOWN already, or at least a majority, or plurality, whatever lynch system we go with.

Seems like you are reaction baiting.

31. ISO #431

Interesting, so what you're saying is that that one word justifies a death tunnel/turbo lynch?

Blue: Saying he has a team
    Yellow: Saying his team will focus on someone else if I'm funny
    Red: His team will night kill me since I am not worth the time apparently

Now this could also be a newbie running their mouth and not thinking as to what they say, however it is now a more likely assumption that they are Exec/Scum of some kind.

32. ISO #432

I think this is more personal attack than trying to start meaningful argument, so I have a question for you.

What are your reads (apart from the AFKS) and why?
    It is. That part is actually "aggressive" in the meaning 1.a.; in other words, it's close to "being annoyingly personally attacking". =)

33. ISO #433

34. ISO #434

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Vladislow Kennt View Post
    Wow, very bold to speak for the WHOLE TOWN already, or at least a majority, or plurality, whatever lynch system we go with.

Seems like you are reaction baiting.
    His entire game has been reaction bait so far from what I can tell. Good way to get information nonetheless.

35. ISO #435

Merriam-Webster Logo
    SINCE 1828
    aggressive adjective
    ag·​gres·​sive | \ ə-ˈgre-siv \
    Definition of aggressive

1a : tending toward or exhibiting aggression aggressive behavior
    b : marked by combative readiness an aggressive fighter
    2a : marked by obtrusive energy and self-assertiveness a rude, aggressive personality
    b : marked by driving forceful energy or initiative : enterprising; an aggressive salesman
    You realize you chose a vague word that has other meanings that wouldn't apply to the posts you were referring to? If your goal isn't to taunt for literally no purpose, Im not sure what you're doing. I encourage you to rethink what your goal here is. Once you have that figured out, let me know what you want from me.

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

So uh, tell me, why is he scummy? I don't really get what your case against him is.

*"You're so dumb" incoming*

39. ISO #439

40. ISO #440

Interesting, so what you're saying is that that one word justifies a death tunnel/turbo lynch?

Now this could also be a newbie running their mouth and not thinking as to what they say, however it is now a more likely assumption that they are Exec/Scum of some kind.
    oh you. First im lock town. Then im neutral. Now im mafia?

You don't understand that when you flip i will be lock cleared, do you?

I appreciate the reaching effort, but the stretches you're attempting reek of desperation.

It is what it is, you got caught. But don't embarasss yourself pretending you actuallu beleive this is a smoking gun. Its beneath you.

41. ISO #441

I appreciate the reaching effort, but the stretches you're attempting reek of desperation.

It is what it is, you got caught. But don't embarasss yourself pretending you actuallu beleive this is a smoking gun. Its beneath you.
    Excuse me Mister Cage, this is a flipless setup.

42. ISO #442

You realize you chose a vague word that has other meanings that wouldn't apply to the posts you were referring to? If your goal isn't to taunt for literally no purpose, Im not sure what you're doing. I encourage you to rethink what your goal here is. Once you have that figured out, let me know what you want from me.

43. ISO #443

44. ISO #444

Reads are subject to change, you should know this even if you are a newer player.

Particularly D1 reads seeing as though D1 is meant to gather information and potentially push a player at the end, of which is the opposite of what you are doing currently.

45. ISO #445

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

Reads are subject to change, you should know this even if you are a newer player.

Particularly D1 reads seeing as though D1 is meant to gather information and potentially push a player at the end, of which is the opposite of what you are doing currently.
    In summary, you are appearing more of a wolf confident in everyone's alignment than a sheep.

48. ISO #448

I don't think he's a newbie, he's way too overconfident and aggressive for that. He looks more like an evil experienced eagle. Not the kind of bird I want into the bird core.
    The night kill part is indeed weird, but the rest is reaching lol

49. ISO #449

50. ISO #450