1. ISO #4251

2. ISO #4252

3. ISO #4253

4. ISO #4254

5. ISO #4255

6. ISO #4256

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quinne View Post
    Who was the other mafia then? Since there are 3.
    Night one mulan fakes chat with vlad and grams Louis as town. The soft claim as mayor was real mafia knows that was real or the fast push to lynch him when he was afk. Leaving quinne as real sheriff checking Louis. Vlad jumps into Jan . And that means. If this word was true.

Would be mulan last mafia and bird me if we believe the exe claim.

Not saying this world is true but if quinne was real would answer a lot

7. ISO #4257

8. ISO #4258

9. ISO #4259

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    The question is do we believe quinne is town. You alignment would answer a lot quinne. You are the magic key to this whole game.
    i wish we could get this information for sure
    but we're effectively flipless, so it's best to lynch all support tpr
    then all we have to do is come to an agreement about who to lynch within the citizen claims

10. ISO #4260

11. ISO #4261

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Edoua Maije View Post
    Something in this day really does not fucking add up to me at all.

We have a sheriff Neutral read and a NB claiming and somehow Mulan was stuck at L1 again, and now everybody wants to lynch the NB when we have comfirmed scum hiding between 2 players.
    Do i need more coffee to understand the play here or what. You don't even have time to wait for what Marcky will say about basically being called the NE. Can we atleast formulate a new plan instead of suddenly changing course with no idea of the coming days. This is not how we will win a game that at one point felt like an easy town win.

Not only that Gollert is only making posts about how he needs to be the last citizen alive because he sees himself as town(duh bro). If this game wasnt almost solved i'd think thats a turncoat with a gunshot waiting to happen. In no fucking universe do i want gollert no make it to the final, honestly i don't care who it is. Preferably somebody we can all agree on has the least potential to be mafia. I believe Bart or Lembird or me are up there from my point of view. I think the ensign players here need to realise we are going to get lynched if we want to win this game.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post876571

Read it you doofus of a slot

12. ISO #4262

13. ISO #4263

14. ISO #4264

15. ISO #4265

16. ISO #4266

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    Hey guys sorry. Been camping. Havent had service. Only available a few minutes, people checking their texts, calling home, etc. Wont have service again til tomorrow.

We lynch Mulan and Quinne. Dont do anything else

-vote S-FM Marlwyn Janson
    if you have a minute, quinne got a neutral check on you

any response?

17. ISO #4267

18. ISO #4268

19. ISO #4269

Hey guys sorry. Been camping. Havent had service. Only available a few minutes, people checking their texts, calling home, etc. Wont have service again til tomorrow.

I do not like this one bit.

20. ISO #4270

I just want this game to end. Sorry Town but Town is not even trying to win So i am tired of fighting at this point.

this may put us in LYLO or We may hit a Mafia I dont care anymore.

21. ISO #4271

22. ISO #4272

I just want this game to end. Sorry Town but Town is not even trying to win So i am tired of fighting at this point.

I was trying, people are inattentive / apathetic. Which makes sense from both a Town and Mafia point of view. Mafia cannot kill and we've done a mass roleclaim. The entertainment and suspense factors are gone.

23. ISO #4273

24. ISO #4274

25. ISO #4275

26. ISO #4276

27. ISO #4277

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marlwyn Janson View Post
    But if you're evil, go ahead and hammer.
    Yeah no, not really. If I missed nothing that really matters, then I still stand by my point: Jan was coroner and you're confirmed town because of the 2 consorts = no scumchitect point. Idk why don't even address that point.

28. ISO #4278

29. ISO #4279

30. ISO #4280

31. ISO #4281

32. ISO #4282

33. ISO #4283

34. ISO #4284

Btw I claimed to Mulan in architect chat previous day that I was neutral benign to try to get them to out as scum

That was a lie

-vote S-FM Quinne

I only have a few minutes more, I'll think about this tonight under the stars
    Ah. Lol. But still, why didn't you vote him before? I didn't realize that until now but it makes no sense from a citizen!Marck perspective.

35. ISO #4285

36. ISO #4286

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Billigan Holbird View Post
    Ah. Lol. But still, why didn't you vote him before? I didn't realize that until now but it makes no sense from a citizen!Marck perspective.
    Because I am not caught up dummy. I saw the votes on Mulan and thats where I put it

About to lose service again peace guys

37. ISO #4287

I do not like this one bit.

Um, but you don't have to sheep something you see as bad, Fred... Vote Quinne lol

38. ISO #4288

39. ISO #4289

40. ISO #4290

41. ISO #4291

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Billigan Holbird View Post
    Marlwyn, can you tell me again who you had chats with on all nights, please?
    Dude we're lynching both Marlwyn and Quinne. We're not letting either of them out of this alive.

Lois claimed he had a Brookmund result on Marlwyn.
    Marlwyn claims he had a chat with Vlad on n1, but Vlad was the disguiser who took Jan's body.
    Marlwyn had chats with Fred after that until last night they claim he had a chat with Wilbird.
    When Jan claimed role block it was a lie to explain why she couldn't use her day reveal. Proven the following day when she again couldn't use her day reveal despite no "role-block".

42. ISO #4292

43. ISO #4293

44. ISO #4294

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Edoua Maije View Post
    Something in this day really does not fucking add up to me at all.

We have a sheriff Neutral read and a NB claiming and somehow Mulan was stuck at L1 again, and now everybody wants to lynch the NB when we have comfirmed scum hiding between 2 players.
    Do i need more coffee to understand the play here or what. You don't even have time to wait for what Marcky will say about basically being called the NE. Can we atleast formulate a new plan instead of suddenly changing course with no idea of the coming days. This is not how we will win a game that at one point felt like an easy town win.

Not only that Gollert is only making posts about how he needs to be the last citizen alive because he sees himself as town(duh bro). If this game wasnt almost solved i'd think thats a turncoat with a gunshot waiting to happen. In no fucking universe do i want gollert no make it to the final, honestly i don't care who it is. Preferably somebody we can all agree on has the least potential to be mafia. I believe Bart or Lembird or me are up there from my point of view. I think the ensign players here need to realise we are going to get lynched if we want to win this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Gollert Twissell View Post
    Mafia (Edoua) literally ignored my post to scum paint me. I come up with a plan, but then he calls me scummy. Joha is the lynch today, anyone arguing otherwise must give the reason why not to vote him.
    Mafia avoiding talking about turncoat because existence of turncoat is basically the only way they win other than being in the last 3
    in your own words.

Read it you doofus of a slot

Anyway let me read the rest of the posts of people with an actual brain

45. ISO #4295

46. ISO #4296

I dont fucking understand this at all.

Billigan somehow still hasnt realised Jan was disguised and we are 2 days later even though Bart has repeatedly spelled out for you that JAN WASNT ROLEBLOCKED WE ARE MISSING A SCUM SUPPORT ROLE PROBABLY A FRAMER

Gollert somehow comes in here with a giant plan, this man has been equally AFK as me since day 1. And suddenly you decide to start massively posting and typing out plans while buddying with Fred. Bro everybody sees what you are doing. Fred is going to decide the game here and you buddying with him on a stupid plan is being noted by anybody with a brain. How the fuck is Fred not getting massive red lights from a lurking player who is suddenly his best friend.

Now for the matter of lynching Joha , honestly i don't care. The dude is a survivor at this point. Meanwhile Mulan has given up even though she know she was getting lynched today and was actively encouraging the plan yet today is all gloomy. Holy shit i want this game to end so i can spend my nights reading something productive.

Then Marcky comes in and says fuck all

47. ISO #4297

48. ISO #4298

49. ISO #4299

50. ISO #4300