S-FM 302: Magellan (15p) - Page 54
Register

User Tag List

Page 54 of 119 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 104 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,700 of 5907
  1. ISO #2651

2. ISO #2652

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post

I do not understand the inability to follow such simple logic such as "1 killing role exists, only 1 person claimed killing, everyone has claimed, therefore that person is confirmed". I just. Can't.
    Has everyone claimed roles? How many people do we have? Has everyone spoken and claimed? What if the town killing doesn't want to reveal? What if Fred is faking vig as a play? I mean, nothing is confirmed until you see it.

3. ISO #2653

4. ISO #2654

5. ISO #2655

6. ISO #2656

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Gollert Twissell View Post
    There are multiple things. Let's say you were the real coroner. There are multiple reasons why you wouldn't reveal. How about knowing there is a turncoat with a dayshot? [One I missed] How about thinking about a turncoat that would counterclaim you because he doesn't have to survive to the end? How about thinking about the possibility of an angel in the game?- they counterclaim to protect you. How about knowing there is a disguiser in the game and that there are no town protectives? How about knowing what a jailor can do?

All of these made it very dangerous for you to reveal.
    And this is why I DIDN'T WANT TO REVEAL, but CCing seemed to be a win for town so I ultimately did that.

7. ISO #2657

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post
    I just finished reading Rotholfo's defense.

Man I would be face-palming so hard right now if I was his mafia pals.
    I suspect he is citizen. But he's not playing and his lynch will help us resolve coroners. Whatever.

I'd prefer we lynch another cit claim tbh and Roflololol be modkilled, but when do hosts ever actually modkill?

8. ISO #2658

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jan Korvin View Post
    Has everyone claimed roles? How many people do we have? Has everyone spoken and claimed? What if the town killing doesn't want to reveal? What if Fred is faking vig as a play? I mean, nothing is confirmed until you see it.
    Are you wishing to change your fake claim now? Want to claim killing/vigi? Fred is your bestie though.

9. ISO #2659

There are multiple things. Let's say you were the real coroner. There are multiple reasons why you wouldn't reveal. How about knowing there is a turncoat with a dayshot? [One I missed] How about thinking about a turncoat that would counterclaim you because he doesn't have to survive to the end? How about thinking about the possibility of an angel in the game?- they counterclaim to protect you. How about knowing there is a disguiser in the game and that there are no town protectives? How about knowing what a jailor can do?

All of these made it very dangerous for you to reveal.
    I admit, renaming the mafia roles confused me initially, but my comment was more directed at you saying go re-read the setup. I mean. Why? If we were debating each other and it came to you and you just held up a history book and said "Read This." That is how I felt by your comment. Why, lol. Just say what you want to say.

10. ISO #2660

Vig should save his ability until there is a nightkill, this let's us avoid the chance of a "double nightkill" and ensures that an actual hit is made.
    Gollert Been thinking about your play. I want to kill Vlad so bad right now. But I hate to admit but your play does make sense. If Mafia cant kill at night we just follow the sheriff but here is the thing the sheriff can not let town know who is wants to check so mafia will not know who to frame in case of a framer. Now what scares me is a Mafia jailer.

11. ISO #2661

The answer is yes, everyone has claimed. I made a list. Go back and find it, read the damn game instead of playing off of old information.

12. ISO #2662

13. ISO #2663

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    Gollert Been thinking about your play. I want to kill Vlad so bad right now. But I hate to admit but your play does make sense. If Mafia cant kill at night we just follow the sheriff but here is the thing the sheriff can not let town know who is wants to check so mafia will not know who to frame in case of a framer. Now what scares me is a Mafia jailer.
    Please whatever you do dont shoot Vlad. That alot resolves itself. Please.

14. ISO #2664

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Vladislow Kennt View Post
    And this is why I DIDN'T WANT TO REVEAL, but CCing seemed to be a win for town so I ultimately did that.
    Thanks Vlad, you have a good point. Nobody forced Vlad to reveal, if he was indeed coroner, he could have kept silent. He choose to claim coroner, just as I did, but only I receive attention for revealing. Was it a smart move? I don't know, and I won't know until things play out. One thing is for sure, our dirty laundry is getting cleaned tonight.

15. ISO #2665

Thanks Vlad, you have a good point. Nobody forced Vlad to reveal, if he was indeed coroner, he could have kept silent. He choose to claim coroner, just as I did, but only I receive attention for revealing. Was it a smart move? I don't know, and I won't know until things play out. One thing is for sure, our dirty laundry is getting cleaned tonight.
    What the hell?

How can a legit coroner make this post?

Whats your real role Jan?

16. ISO #2666

I want everyone to know I will not shoot my shoot tonight. So if I do get disguised Do not let them say I already used it! I am going to trust this plan. What is the worst that can happen we lose. Let it be known I would never shoot Vlad in the night as I suspect him to be disguiser pointless shot. I want to lynch him today,. That is not happening. So

-vote Skip

17. ISO #2667

18. ISO #2668

I want everyone to know I will not shoot my shoot tonight. So if I do get disguised Do not let them say I already used it! I am going to trust this plan. What is the worst that can happen we lose. Let it be known I would never shoot Vlad in the night as I suspect him to be disguiser pointless shot. I want to lynch him today,. That is not happening. So

-vote Skip
    Thanks for being a team player <3

19. ISO #2669

The answer is yes, everyone has claimed. I made a list. Go back and find it, read the damn game instead of playing off of old information.
    Why are you so angry? You are spinning out. I believe Fred and Bart are vets at this, and i've gone all in under that assumption. Ridiculing me about being new, and not living up to the standards you expect from me does nothing but show you are the "poor sport" of our conversation.

20. ISO #2670

What the hell?

How can a legit coroner make this post?

Whats your real role Jan?
    I read it the same way as you on first read. What I think he's actually saying is "was it a smart move for me to reveal?" in reference to his earlier comments after he revealed around whether or not he actually should have this early on.

21. ISO #2671

22. ISO #2672

23. ISO #2673

24. ISO #2674

25. ISO #2675

Okay, this is my final post in this FM. I don't care if I do live. This isn't fun. It's too involved, too long, dragged out, bullying each other, I don't get it, fuck you stupid for not getting it like I do.....I'm done.

I'm not playing anymore. I was coroner. This is the opposite of fun and games.

26. ISO #2676

27. ISO #2677

28. ISO #2678

29. ISO #2679

Okay, this is my final post in this FM. I don't care if I do live. This isn't fun. It's too involved, too long, dragged out, bullying each other, I don't get it, fuck you stupid for not getting it like I do.....I'm done.

What in the world have you done.

30. ISO #2680

Bye Jan the Coroner, I will miss you.

31. ISO #2681

Bro town is in prime position to win this game. Yet you dont even realize we have had a mass claim already and that we have a path forward to win it. Dont blame others when you're failing to grasp simple things, and dont rage quit when its explained to you over and over and you still refuse to even try to understand

32. ISO #2682

33. ISO #2683

34. ISO #2684

Bro town is in prime position to win this game. Yet you dont even realize we have had a mass claim already and that we have a path forward to win it. Dont blame others when you're failing to grasp simple things, and dont rage quit when its explained to you over and over and you still refuse to even try to understand
    Dude, he's already rage quit. No point insulting him further...

Be kind.

35. ISO #2685

36. ISO #2686

37. ISO #2687

38. ISO #2688

39. ISO #2689

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marlwyn Janson View Post
    We should have just fucking lynched and gone onto the next day.

Now we need another replacement because you guys can't manage to do the mechanically correct thing or reach the correct conclusions.
    The more I think about this the more I think this game is not as in the bag as we thought.

40. ISO #2690

41. ISO #2691

42. ISO #2692

You are disguiser for continuing to push this. You know that you will not be able to prove yourself. Continue to push this, and you'll be lynched instead, removing your chance to disguise.

Only a mafia would not be okay with this plan to confirm coroner.
    THANK YOU.

Is Walberd the only one around here with a head on their bird shoulders?

43. ISO #2693

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marlwyn Janson View Post
    ??

Are we going to lose this from sheer incompetence?
    This and
    Yes. It seems so.
    this kind of posts is what makes games become unfun. This isn't an insult-your-fellow-players challenge, nor is it a I'm-better-than-you-all challenge. It's a game. We're here to have fun. Calling people stupid for not understanding some specific things is just not nice, and it seems to have been the standard in this game somehow. Now EVERYONE here will stop, cool their head and take a step back if they need to, and play this game nicely. Seriously, this shouldn't even need to be said. We're not a bunch of children needing the host to step in to make sure we don't throw shit at eachother, are we?

44. ISO #2694

THink about it. This game is pretty much Auto for town.

Mafia only have 1 night kp per game. That makes sleeping pro town. sleeping is bad for town when mafia kills every night. each night more info.
    Yes which is why Jans rage quit as town makes no sense. All he has to literally exist and confirm his role. But he runs off because he has to be explained things like he's 5 over and over and cant get a Vlad lynch off.

45. ISO #2695

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Vladislow Kennt View Post
    THANK YOU.

Is Walberd the only one around here with a head on their bird shoulders?
    He was ok with that. I believe his claim I have said Vlad is Disguiser. What is wrong is people stopped reads and worried only on mechanics. So lets just vote sleep and move on get more info this day is at this point pointless. Like is said everyone stopped reading So just Vote Sleep and end this day.

46. ISO #2696

I have never been great at math.

I think chances are we should still win by mechanics alone, however I can't stop these ill ease feelings hovering at the back of my mind.

How do we go now with a dead coroner that won't be flipped for us to see?
    How will we deal with Vlad post this?
    What if the Disguiser doesn't act tonight and acts later on in the game?
    What if a framer intercedes with a Sheriff read and causes us to lynch another Townie?
    What if a consort blocks a crucial action?
    What if a kidnapper kills our vig?
    What if there is a turncoat with a day-gun ready to screw everything up?
    What if we're accepting somebody as confirmed town but somehow we screwed up our assessment?

These are all the thoughts going through my head right now.

47. ISO #2697

Bump for Justice. Here is the quote Fred was referring. He tried to break it because he needed to break it.

"Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Vladislow Kennt View Post
    Damnit I knew it was going to be from LOTR."
    Trust me, I didn't even try to break it. I am just astute, rest assured. I can say no more on that matter due to rules.

48. ISO #2698

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Billigan Holbird View Post
    This and

this kind of posts is what makes games become unfun. This isn't an insult-your-fellow-players challenge, nor is it a I'm-better-than-you-all challenge. It's a game. We're here to have fun. Calling people stupid for not understanding some specific things is just not nice, and it seems to have been the standard in this game somehow. Now EVERYONE here will stop, cool their head and take a step back if they need to, and play this game nicely. Seriously, this shouldn't even need to be said. We're not a bunch of children needing the host to step in to make sure we don't throw shit at eachother, are we?
    Well said.

49. ISO #2699

Don't ragequit, just ignore those who insult you, interacting with them is a waste of time and energy for everyone anyway. I trust you, by the way. We can do this.

50. ISO #2700

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Billigan Holbird View Post
    This and

I dont see my post as anything worse than what I said to Bart earlier. People just refusing to work with eachother or put in effort is frustrating. If I was wrong, and I have been on several occasions, I'd want people to correct me.

Some people just don't like being corrected.

Or maybe this is another angleshot from Jans and he guises out anyway.