S-FM 302: Magellan (15p) - Page 108
Register

User Tag List

Page 108 of 119 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 118 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,400 of 5907
  1. ISO #5351

2. ISO #5352

3. ISO #5353

4. ISO #5354

5. ISO #5355

6. ISO #5356

7. ISO #5357

8. ISO #5358

9. ISO #5359

10. ISO #5360

11. ISO #5361

12. ISO #5362

13. ISO #5363

14. ISO #5364

15. ISO #5365

16. ISO #5366

17. ISO #5367

18. ISO #5368

19. ISO #5369

20. ISO #5370

21. ISO #5371

22. ISO #5372

23. ISO #5373

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magellan Core View Post
    You guys are fucking mad.
    Edoua was pushed out of the airlock by the rest of the officers. His corpse was later brought onboard.
    As before, the day is 52 hours long but you cannot lynch during the first four hours.
    [Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]
    Countdown to lynch:
    [Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]
    Fuck off

-vote S-FM Magellan Core

24. ISO #5374

25. ISO #5375

OK ed is dead now who next. I say we just decide on last 3 and turbo the rest. end this game because at this point. If only 1 evil is left it is just a crap shoot. Good news is if it is just 1 evil left. If we al pick the top Town that is not our selfs. it incresses the odds we end up lynching a scum.

Everyone pick someone other than your self ONLY 1 Person. you want to see at the end It can not be me it can not be yourself. We as a town will take that person to the final end. Everyone else will be lynched.

26. ISO #5376

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    OK ed is dead now who next. I say we just decide on last 3 and turbo the rest. end this game because at this point. If only 1 evil is left it is just a crap shoot. Good news is if it is just 1 evil left. If we al pick the top Town that is not our selfs. it incresses the odds we end up lynching a scum.

Everyone pick someone other than your self ONLY 1 Person. you want to see at the end It can not be me it can not be yourself. We as a town will take that person to the final end. Everyone else will be lynched.
    We did this

Mines Barto

27. ISO #5377

If you will not do this fine We lynch you today. This is the best odds for town to win as we know for a fact Town has Majority.

28. ISO #5378

29. ISO #5379

30. ISO #5380

31. ISO #5381

32. ISO #5382

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lembird Oshay View Post
    fair, but earlier the other day they were INSISTING that they HAD to be at the final three
    anyway disregarding my belief for believing i should make it to the final three...
    bart for sure
    i need to reevaluate ed, and reevaluate holbird, but probably between those two. wilberd you're a mathmatically correct lynch, and twinsells shouldn't be anywhere near the final 3, assuming we don't have the end game before then.
    According to this, Lembird favors Bart at the end

33. ISO #5383

S-FM Rotholfo Goncales ? Lynched day 2
    S-FM Vlädislow Kennt ? Died Night 3 hiding in Jan
    S-FM Lois Francklyn ? Shoot Night 3 by Viggy
    S-FM Gollert Twissell ? Alive
    S-FM Billigan Holbird ? Alive
    S-FM Jiles Carballo ? Day 1 Lynch Confirmed VT or GF Most likely VT
    S-FM Joha Schtilzt ? Lynched claiming NB EXE but left LW as VT possible Ne or Mafia
    S-FM Lembird Oshay ? Alive
    S-FM Fred Attlebish ? Alive Confirmed Viggy
    S-FM Arnarld Quinne ? Lynched Suspected Mafia or NE
    S-FM Marlwyn Janson ? Lynched 50/50 town or mafia arc.
    S-FM Jan Korvin ? Lynched Vad posesed Jan Mafia Hit
    S-FM Marck Wilbird ? Alive Votes Bart to end
    S-FM Bart Pilfter ? Alive
    S-FM Edoua Maije ? Alive

34. ISO #5384

35. ISO #5385

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Edoua Maije View Post
    But everybody has gone to bed , I see everybody is willing to trade their lives for me in a lynch. Very noble of you all. I honestly expected to be lynched already so its all the same.

If you asked me a day ago i would have gladly said let Lembird/Bart go to the finals reasoning being, but after i can't find his reasoning for his rapid quinne hammer and i want to ask him. I don't trust Gollert and Holbird and i think the feeling is mutual. Marck is the odd one out since i've always had a townlean on him but the quinne check makes it so he will need to be lynched eventually. Not now but soon. I'm feeling i'm in the same boat, i havn't shown people that i can be trusted even though i try to make posts where i just wordpuke my free thoughts and submit without even rereading properly and then i get to cringe at my spelling errors.

From what i've read i'm also being accused of never takign a stance on things in this game. I personally would disagree with this (suprise) since even as far back as D1 after Bart tried to get the town to start talking about setup speculation and was promptly called scum for it by crazy!Lois and shut down (there is a certain irony here since setup speculation would actually have shown the game to be mechanically solved) I also wanted to get the town on track with actual serious conversations and provided a summary of what my reads were in my third post i ever made and my fourth post was a small iso of Mulans interactions to Bart.

I guess what i try to say is that ive never shied away from telling town exactly what my thoughts are on certain matters. And i always do so in posts like these where i don't think you can say that i don't try to atleast show my reasoning for arriving at my conclusions.

Another point i'd like to bring up i that i'm always saddened when people accuse me of scum because of my postcount. It had happened for as long as i can remember honestly and it's probably the biggest indicator of what my COM is for those who know me. I dislike the very rapid post style many adopt in this community. I would mind them less if every post contained useful information (oh here i go complaining again Gollert watch out baby) But generally they don't, And its the reason why we are at this many pages. But if we were to make a breakdown of how the percentage of my posts that are useful i think it would be rather high.

I guess lastly i want to address my apathy for this game. And i think it's a reason many people can relate to. But my biggest joy in mafia games is taking many notes and comparing them throughout the night while speculating on how the game is currently running. Who is on what side , then throwing it all away and doing it again from a different perspective. This truly brings me joy , but the continued conversations during the day where people ask silly questions or accusing of people i tend to leave to the town leaders. I guess i'm really bad at fake pushing for info (and thats what i thought Lois was doing so i enjoyed the Jiles push until well, we murdered the man). And then you have this game , mechanically solved from D2. We could have almost decided the entire course from that point onward and because its flipless its hard to gain any new info.

And thus i'm sitting here, a dude whose contributions to town come from an interest that is useless to us.

Ps: I like big posts and i cannot lie, you other ensign can't deny.

Ed once again didnt take a stance. Instead he opted to defend his position saying he did takes stances. But he didnt name someone for final 2. lol

36. ISO #5386

37. ISO #5387

38. ISO #5388

39. ISO #5389

40. ISO #5390

41. ISO #5391

42. ISO #5392

43. ISO #5393

Marck Wilbird. If not, Bart is not too bad either, I think.

44. ISO #5394

45. ISO #5395

46. ISO #5396

47. ISO #5397

48. ISO #5398

49. ISO #5399

50. ISO #5400