S-FM 302: Magellan (15p) - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 119 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 68 118 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

2. ISO #852

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marlwyn Janson View Post
    I know for a fact that we have a jailor with a kill or a vigilante. You should be killed by either for information.
    I'll even quote good ol' Wilbird for pointing out what I just did

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marlwyn Janson
    Tbh this post is so convincing I would have switched if you hadn't jumped off of jello man when they were 3-3
    Which raises the question why you avoided that comment by injecting some other random stuff in there.

3. ISO #853

4. ISO #854

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jiles Carballo View Post
    I'll even quote good ol' Wilbird for pointing out what I just did

Which raises the question why you avoided that comment by injecting some other random stuff in there.
    Again, its not rocket science. You should be killed by a town killing. Especially after your fucking prosecutor quit. Nobody in this game will say with a straight face post mortem that you were towny in any regard.

My vote switch was because I honestly have a spooky feeling about Eduardo and his rhetoric.

This is, again, besides the fact that I would kill Bart 3x over but thats for different reasons.

5. ISO #855

6. ISO #856

7. ISO #857

8. ISO #858

Again, its not rocket science. You should be killed by a town killing. Especially after your fucking prosecutor quit. Nobody in this game will say with a straight face post mortem that you were towny in any regard.

My vote switch was because I honestly have a spooky feeling about Eduardo and his rhetoric.

This is, again, besides the fact that I would kill Bart 3x over but thats for different reasons.
    Explain the town reads earlier on then before you pull a Lois.

9. ISO #859

10. ISO #860

Explain the town reads earlier on then before you pull a Lois.
    Stop asking me to explain shit when you can't explain yourself. You have no townreads, 1 and a half scumreads that dont make sense. This is me honestly giving you a chance. I dont communicate with wolves. Choose your words.

11. ISO #861

12. ISO #862

but honest question; I already know I'm the highest or second highest townread in this game, why go for me?
    This is defense at this point, as stated previously I have zero interest in another thunderdome. Don't try and pull the victim card here when you clearly initiated this argument.

13. ISO #863

Stop asking me to explain shit when you can't explain yourself. You have no townreads, 1 and a half scumreads that dont make sense. This is me honestly giving you a chance. I dont communicate with wolves. Choose your words.
    Well given that we haven't had a night action and the only way we can "read" each other is through conjecture and speculation, maybe we should reexamine things. You've placed me as a non-townie, and I don't understand your reasoning. TBH, I don't know how anyone can use decent judgement thus far.

14. ISO #864

This is defense at this point, as stated previously I have zero interest in another thunderdome. Don't try and pull the victim card here when you clearly initiated this argument.
    Mate. You lose this everytime. Try a different angle or stop talking to me. Your scumpaint is low quality. Do not touch me with it.

15. ISO #865

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jan Korvin View Post
    Well given that we haven't had a night action and the only way we can "read" each other is through conjecture and speculation, maybe we should reexamine things. You've placed me as a non-townie, and I don't understand your reasoning. TBH, I don't know how anyone can use decent judgement thus far.
    yeah shaddup you went up to town.

16. ISO #866

I do have townreads so this is bullshit at this point, here's my read list:

Town Reads:
    Billigan
    Korvin
    Lemibird
    Quinne (For now)
    Gollert

Neutrals:
    Lois (Likely exec/Scummish)
    Vlad

Marlwyn

Null Reads
    Joha
    Me (Of course)
    Fred
    Rotholfo

Scum
    The AFKs at this point+ potentially orange names

If you were reading you would see that yes, I have reads.

17. ISO #867

18. ISO #868

19. ISO #869

20. ISO #870

21. ISO #871

22. ISO #872

23. ISO #873

24. ISO #874

25. ISO #875

26. ISO #876

27. ISO #877

Thank you. I have to read through all the bullshit as a famous comedian once said (I think Mitch Hedberg). So, idk do we get a moderated confirmation on players who are inactive/quit?
    Since it's 4:33AM for the host rn I doubt we'll get anything for at least 2-3 hours on that.

28. ISO #878

29. ISO #879

Why are you putting so much investment in the reason and not the motive? Why would he say something like that, for example. Why would he push so hard off of THAT?

Who does this and why? You're literally jerking yourself off in the thread about data and studies. Those have nothing to do with this game.
    i already gave you reasons for why he's doing it, you quoted the post yourself

catching up a bit

30. ISO #880

I just expected something else from your slot besides that. You're scumreads include atleast three probable town + afks. And you push against me of all people lul
    Now that you clearly are pushing for a reaction out of me I will not continue with this argument.

31. ISO #881

I think Wilbird is town, as he has in my opinion provided good discussion without being antagonistic, as well as doing as I would expect from a town player with his posts.
    I'm calling this out. What good discussion has Wilbird posted? If he has then I haven't seen it. I didn't think you seemed guilty before but this reads as suspicious.

32. ISO #882

33. ISO #883

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post
    I'm calling this out. What good discussion has Wilbird posted? If he has then I haven't seen it. I didn't think you seemed guilty before but this reads as suspicious.
    By good discussion at this point I mean has asked questions and actually spoke unlike 20% of our players currently.

34. ISO #884

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886

37. ISO #887

If they are not modkilled they should be lynched (or at least one should be)
    i mean im not convinced their reaction was genuine.
    they claim to be a veteran player
    they also claim to be offsite
    yet they quote games from this site as evidence to their theory
    why would an offsite vet use our site as evidence?

38. ISO #888

39. ISO #889

If you're so inclined to kill, again at most: a shit exec/mafia player

perhaps we can wait until the host says they're modkilled along with the other slots.
    i don't think they're shit, i think they know exactly what they're doing,

but your 2nd point is fair, we can wait

40. ISO #890

41. ISO #891

42. ISO #892

43. ISO #893

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lembird Oshay View Post
    i mean im not convinced their reaction was genuine.
    they claim to be a veteran player
    they also claim to be offsite
    yet they quote games from this site as evidence to their theory
    why would an offsite vet use our site as evidence?
    I don't have the brain capacity to speculate that right now because I don't think it makes sense at all. I'm going to take a break for a few hours and come back to this.

44. ISO #894

45. ISO #895

46. ISO #896

im probably going to iso them because ive been distracted by this whole lois jiles thing

my initial vote is upon them is because i detected a hint of fence sitting
    I don't know what fence sitting is, but I can speculate. Commenting on conversations but not actually joining them? Is that what you felt I did?

47. ISO #897

I don't know what fence sitting is, but I can speculate. Commenting on conversations but not actually joining them? Is that what you felt I did?
    more like two-siding an argument with semi-relevant points to sound like you're contributing when in actuality, you are not

48. ISO #898

more like two-siding an argument with semi-relevant points to sound like you're contributing when in actuality, you are not
    I had to look up the definition of two sided arguments: "A message that that presents the arguments in favor of a proposition but also considers the opposing arguments." That just sounds like wisdom to me. Are you complimenting me? And as for contributing- contributing to what? We have no evidence other than what Fat Worm Claims and Mr. Cage Claims. I worked to calm down the situation and tried to keep him in the game. What did you do?

49. ISO #899

50. ISO #900

I do have townreads so this is bullshit at this point, here's my read list:

Town Reads:
    Billigan
    Korvin
    Lemibird
    Quinne (For now)
    Gollert

Neutrals:
    Lois (Likely exec/Scummish)
    Vlad

Marlwyn

Null Reads
    Joha
    Me (Of course)
    Fred
    Rotholfo

Scum
    The AFKs at this point+ potentially orange names

If you were reading you would see that yes, I have reads.
    Wilbird is once again missing.