From Black Flag Nightless:

Quote Originally Posted by Voss
If we see anyone that participated in this game do this type of ragequit/angleshooting again, harsher punishments than ladder point withholding and single game bans will be given. You've seen it happen here. You've been warned. Don't do it.
I don't see anything in here about "if you insinuate someone is not smart, go toe to toe with a player that is baiting you/egging you on and call them mean names such as 'moron/idiot', and insult the host in a personal message again, harsher punishments than ladder point withholding and single games bans will be given". So the argument of "you were toxic 2 games in a row which justifies a 2 game ban instead of a warning such as Frinckles received" is invalid.

I played this game exactly the same as I've played all my recent games since returning to the site. Aggressive, abrasive, but holding my tongue a lot more than in the past.

I invite FM staff to go back and read through all my recent games, and punish me for all those as well. For consistency sake of course.