S-FM 302: Magellan (15p) - Page 117
Register

User Tag List

Page 117 of 119 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,850 of 5907
  1. #5801

    Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Stealth, I do value your opinion

    You say that you agree with the point about Jan only. Do you agree that the punishment is just for that? Or do you think I should have received a warning like Frinckles did?

    The punishment is out of left field. I'd rather the infraction tbh, as the infraction doesn't prevent me from playing.
    Letís say you and another player did the same thing. That player had no infraction history whilst you had recently earned a significant punishment for rage quitting. Would you not agree that you should receive a harsher judgement?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  2. #5802

    Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Right, so according to this, you believe that after my exchange with Rotholo where he continued to bait me with personal attacks of his own (and yes, telling someone they have anger issues and should seek professional help over and over IS a very personal attack) over and over in retaliation to me calling him "moron" and "idiot", he's completely off the hook for that

    Yet according to your previous post I'm on the hook for going after Ganelon in a private DM off-site in retaliation for spending 2 weeks slandering me in dead chat

    Makes logical sense

    Also funny how this site is so inconsistent when it comes to off site messages. I insult Slaol in skype? 2 week ban. Duckk threatens to kill my kids in a private skype message? No punishment until he lashes out on the forum

    No, I am not making it up. PROOF:

    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post627669

    But now when I insult a staff member (surprise surprise) thats taken into account for my punishment. Go figure.
    Rotholfo said only once that you "should talk to someone about it", and then only said you had anger management issues... after you had called him an idiot and a moron thirce.
    Although the host was mistaken on the quits (and yet had legitimate reasons to believe Jan had quit because of personal attacks), he remained civil. To handle this situation, you should have simply spoken against it and go in FM Reports & Appeals after the game to make sure your point was heard instead of personally attacking the host.

    However, about the off-site conversations pertaining to on-site activities, you are absolutely right that there is a coherence issue there. I understand that it's easy for me to say this now that it's a past issue, but I'll say it anyway: death threats are absolutely unacceptable, and their author should have been permabanned immediatly. Unless there is opposition to this, I think the site rules should be updated to reflect that off-site conversations between members of Sc2 Mafia are also under the site rules to avoid this kind of confusion. It's only logical to do so, and it's already how it works for out-of-game communication anyway. And for what it's worth to you, I'm genuinely sorry that you had to deal with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  3. #5803

    Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Letís say you and another player did the same thing. That player had no infraction history whilst you had recently earned a significant punishment for rage quitting. Would you not agree that you should receive a harsher judgement?
    For me it's not so much the punishment- I could understand an infraction or a short term game ban IF a player expressed disdain over banana's play (of which, correct me if I'm wrong, I did not see any)

    I am worried about the lack of internal communication from the FM admins about this affair. We have received 3 completely contradictory statements coming from the 4 staff who made this decision.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said heís more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  4. #5804

    Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Thank you for this post. I can agree with the section about Jan Korvin only, but I do disagree with the other points. My opinion is entirely moot though, due to the message given earlier, namely



    I'm very curious as to the level of communication happening behind the scenes here. Two of the reasons you mention here were completely disregarded from the official message given by the FM staff team literally less than 24 hours ago. Ganelon, another member of the staff team, also disregards the posts against Rotholfo (we still have no idea who this person is!), giving us three members on the FM staff team with completely different messages?!

    I'm sorry but what the hell is happening here? Where is the unified decision coming from? You all completely agree on the same punishment but you have no consensus as to WHY this is happening.
    The accusations of having made those players quit are wrong, and they have indeed not been taken into account in the punishment; Ganelon acted without prior discussion with the rest of the staff, and his calls are NOT the official ones. Sorry for the confusion caused by this.
    However, it isn't because Jan didn't quit the game because of Banana in the end that Banana's actions are alright. It's just that he's not being punished for having made him quit because that didn't happen. There was no contradiction between what I said and what AIVION posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  5. #5805

    Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)

    Isn't the point of punishing anyone in FM to make them acknowledge that their behavior is problematic and that it has made the game unenjoyable for other players? As someone who has played a lot of FM in the past with Banana, they have grown a ton in FM games (as we all have, let's be honest) and feel like punishing them here is nothing else but satisfying someone who was personally insulted (Not saying that it's okay, but I would be annoyed too if I was Banana).

    I haven't actually seen anyone complain about how Banana's comments made the game unplayable or unenjoyable... From what I understand, you guys said yourselves that Banana was not guilty of making anyone leave the game. So what is the punishment really accomplishing?

    FM is a frustrating game. People will get mad, people will get frustrated and use emotion to sway people to follow them. I personally have faked emotion as scum to get people to listen to me, and I've never once been told that my play was problematic. The community is meant to grow, and I feel like Banana has definitely done that over the years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  6. #5806

    Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Just so its clear what happened

    Duckk was not punished for off site actions

    He was eventually perma banned for on site actions

    But womp womp its whatever is most convenient for staff at the time that matters isnt it
    I have trouble tying duck's situation here, only because I wasn't around for it and don't know the details. I don't even know that @aamirus has been here for it. Do we need to bring in Brendan or something to tip the scale, or can we drop whatever Duck did?

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  7. #5807

    Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I think that
    1. For the sake of consistency you should be infracted for rage quitting Black Flag (I don't know if you were, I wasn't watching that game)
    2. You should be warned only because FMPOV the problem player this game was Frinckles and not you.
    Thanks for your input. I did receive a punishment for rage quitting Black Flag

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Letís say you and another player did the same thing. That player had no infraction history whilst you had recently earned a significant punishment for rage quitting. Would you not agree that you should receive a harsher judgement?
    Rage quitting and "being generally toxic" isn't even the same thing though. I purposely played this game with my previous punishment in mind, making sure not to commit the same mistake.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

  8. #5808

    Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    I have trouble tying duck's situation here, only because I wasn't around for it and don't know the details. I don't even know that @aamirus has been here for it. Do we need to bring in Brendan or something to tip the scale, or can we drop whatever Duck did?
    The only reason I bring it up is because I have been involved in 3 situations with off-site insults/attacks

    Twice as the attacker, once as the attacked

    No matter the situation, I am always on the losing end of the decision by staff

    That was 4 years ago so I wont talk about it further
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

  9. #5809

    Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    The only reason I bring it up is because I have been involved in 3 situations with off-site insults/attacks

    Twice as the attacker, once as the attacked

    No matter the situation, I am always on the losing end of the decision by staff

    That was 4 years ago so I wont talk about it further
    in the current administration, death threats are perma banned. rules or no rules. idk what kind of cowboy land was in the past that that wasn't dealt with extremely severely. I've perma banned people for less.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  10. #5810

    Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    The accusations of having made those players quit are wrong, and they have indeed not been taken into account in the punishment; Ganelon acted without prior discussion with the rest of the staff, and his calls are NOT the official ones. Sorry for the confusion caused by this.
    However, it isn't because Jan didn't quit the game because of Banana in the end that Banana's actions are alright. It's just that he's not being punished for having made him quit because that didn't happen. There was no contradiction between what I said and what AIVION posted.
    So the implication here is that if the players had specifically said Banana was why they quit, Banana would have been punished more?

    Ganelon's opinion that Rotholfo was egging on Banana no longer matters? Can you shed some more light as to how that decision was reached? I know my opinion here isn't the one that matters but to me it definitely looks like that was a two way street.

    And yes, there is definitely contradiction within your posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Note that BananaCucho is completely innocent of having made Lois Francklyn quit
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Note that, in my personal view - as well as in the staffs opinion - deathworlds cannot be held accountable for Lois leaving the game. We feel that Lois overreacted.
    BOTH of these statements say that Lois was in the wrong here. Yet you still submit proof against Banana about him calling Lois a twat after he leaves?
    I mean, fuck it, that guy was totally being a twat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said heís more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  11. #5811

    Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)

    There are no offended parties here that the FM administration believes were either justified in leaving the game (according to the official statment from AIVION) or are pushing for Banana's punishment here. I still don't understand what warrants this punishment.

    Edit: Or is it just because of Banana's "appeal" thread
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; July 30th, 2020 at 10:06 PM. Reason: n
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said heís more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  12. #5812

    Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    I have trouble tying duck's situation here, only because I wasn't around for it and don't know the details. I don't even know that @aamirus has been here for it. Do we need to bring in Brendan or something to tip the scale, or can we drop whatever Duck did?
    Nah, I didnít join staff til early 2018. I think banana is referencing 2017 and 2016 stuff
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  13. #5813

    Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Rotholfo said only once that you "should talk to someone about it", and then only said you had anger management issues... after you had called him an idiot and a moron thirce.
    I count at least 3 posts after I decided to ignore Rotholo where he personally attacked me and my "anger issues" TRYING to goad and bait me back into insulting him more. How is that not toxic?

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Although the host was mistaken on the quits (and yet had legitimate reasons to believe Jan had quit because of personal attacks), he remained civil. To handle this situation, you should have simply spoken against it and go in FM Reports & Appeals after the game to make sure your point was heard instead of personally attacking the host.
    And instead of slandering me for 2 weeks Gan should have kept his mouth shut. Yet I am the one punished for not using the subforum, while he is not, even tho you guys love to preach that staff should be held to a higher standard.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

  14. #5814

    Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Funny how all those twat posts were also post replace out. Unlike many other players (MM included) I did not go toe to toe with Frog like at all before he replaced out

    Notice how deathworlds says twat on at least 2 different occassions to at least 2 different players

    Where is deathworlds ban? (No offense @deathworlds Im just tryna defend myself here)

    All the stuff directed at @Renegade wasting time is really funny tbh. Like if I can't post that in FM. Seriously. You want me to be a robot?

    Lots of players posted stuff in caps, or in anger at each other of similar nature. Where are their bans?
    Nah you bring up a good point

    Lembird was toxic AF.

    Is it like, staff tradition to focus on what Banana's done as opposed to other people?
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

  15. #5815

    Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Nah, I didn’t join staff til early 2018. I think banana is referencing 2017 and 2016 stuff
    Guys I only brought up that thread to make a point

    Its that you guys punish or refuse to punish off site communication based on whatever is convenient for you
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

  16. #5816

    Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Guys I only brought up that thread to make a point

    Its that you guys punish or refuse to punish off site communication based on whatever is convenient for you
    I think this point is completely moot because the staff makeup is almost completely different now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said heís more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  17. #5817

    Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)

    Why don't we use that greylist that was implemented
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

  18. #5818

    Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    There are no offended parties here that the FM administration believes were either justified in leaving the game (according to the official statment from AIVION) or are pushing for Banana's punishment here. I still don't understand what warrants this punishment.

    Edit: Or is it just because of Banana's "appeal" thread
    Oh shit can you see that thread lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

  19. #5819

  20. #5820

  21. #5821

    Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    By your own words it’s been 4 years...
    As of this time, site rules do not say anything about enforcing behavior off site

    Į\_(ツ)_/Į
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

  22. #5822

  23. #5823

  24. #5824

  25. #5825

  26. #5826

    Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Unless there is opposition to this, I think the site rules should be updated to reflect that off-site conversations between members of Sc2 Mafia are also under the site rules to avoid this kind of confusion. It's only logical to do so, and it's already how it works for out-of-game communication anyway. And for what it's worth to you, I'm genuinely sorry that you had to deal with that.
    This feels like this is another grey area, and something that wasn't clearly in the rules, death threats aside.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  27. #5827

    Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Well, site rules should be separate from general FM rules. If there’s a problem with fm rules then let the fm staff know
    The enforcement of off site behavior that's mentioned anywhere on the site (as far as I know) is solely out of game communication, which only applies for players in a game.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

  28. #5828

    Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)

    Personally, (and I know this might look like a flipflop to the fm staff with regards to this position, but hey i'm human and i'm thinking about stuff) if people want to cuss each other out in discord pms, fucking have at it. But if it's on discord sc2mafia public channels, or these forums, staff should step in.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  29. #5829

    Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)

    I'm willing to bet Rodolfo was PTB
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  30. #5830

    Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    I'm willing to bet Rodolfo was PTB
    Imagine that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  31. #5831

    Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Imagine that.

    Only person's ass MM will crawl up and kiss.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  32. #5832

  33. #5833

    Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    I'm willing to bet Rodolfo was PTB
    Mag did say that he'd never allow PTB to sign for one of his games so it's unlikely I guess.. maybe if PTB made a smurf and hid his identity from Mag that way LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

  34. #5834
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)

    Strictly on the subject of the current infraction system, I actually totally agree with you on it aamirus. Iíve been trying to figure out what things to borrow from the erm, Arcade report system and I think we should change it along those lines. Thatís my opinion as a player, not as staff.

  35. #5835
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Mag did say that he'd never allow PTB to sign for one of his games so it's unlikely I guess.. maybe if PTB made a smurf and hid his identity from Mag that way LOL
    Ya, PTB I would never allow in my games. Hes the only one graced with that honour

  36. #5836
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)

    Anyway, I will not involve myself in this as I think itís bad for everyone involved. So folks, if you have any concerns, address them to one of the other staff.

  37. #5837
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)

    Anyways. Some of you are prolly wondering about the little OoO fuck up with the coroner. I remembered the Coroner acting before the disguised in the OoO, and didn’t bother to check. AIVION asked me if she could post Jans alignment reveal and I said yes. The reason I’m mentioning this is because I don’t want AIVION (who was quite busy when I hosted this game) to be blamed for it. It is totally my fault for not checking the OoO. AIVION helped quite a bit in spite of how busy she was.

    A bit late to be posting this but I guess better late than never.
    Last edited by ; July 31st, 2020 at 05:28 AM.

  38. #5838

    Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Nah, I didn’t join staff til early 2018. I think banana is referencing 2017 and 2016 stuff
    I have only read the post game. I just want to make one very specific point. You claim BC has a "serious issue with toxicity going back years on the site".

    As someone who probably played and watched 10s of games with BC before his break, I personally never witnessed anything to suggest that was the case. He is certainly argumentative, but no "serious toxic issues". In fact, he was quite respected by the contemporary community, and the players he had issues with were the players that did struggle with toxicity issues and most the community already had an issue with, as far as I can remember.

    Other players who were around at the time are free to correct me, but I doubt they'd have anything different to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

  39. #5839

    Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I have only read the post game. I just want to make one very specific point. You claim BC has a "serious issue with toxicity going back years on the site".

    As someone who probably played and watched 10s of games with BC before his break, I personally never witnessed anything to suggest that was the case. He is certainly argumentative, but no "serious toxic issues". In fact, he was quite respected by the contemporary community, and the players he had issues with were the players that did struggle with toxicity issues and most the community already had an issue with, as far as I can remember.

    Other players who were around at the time are free to correct me, but I doubt they'd have anything different to say.
    You can think what you want, i reviewed his infraction history before I posted. And I was simply suggesting that fm staff COULD have referenced some of that history in the punishment post to show that itís not just the single ragequit, and help justify why an offense here would merit a harsher punishment
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  40. #5840

    Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    You can think what you want, i reviewed his infraction history before I posted. And I was simply suggesting that fm staff COULD have referenced some of that history in the punishment post to show that itís not just the single ragequit, and help justify why an offense here would merit a harsher punishment
    When was his last infraction committed? More than a year ago and that should not really have any merit of how the player behaves currently as to justify a larger punishment, right?

  41. #5841

  42. #5842

    Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    When was his last infraction committed? More than a year ago and that should not really have any merit of how the player behaves currently as to justify a larger punishment, right?
    I'm not going to press any harder because it really isn't my place except I'm just curious from which year the staff are using punishments from to justify larger ones now.

  43. #5843

  44. #5844

    Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Like 2 games ago?
    Again, I don't see how a rage quit should matter here. If I rage quit this game, sure. Or if I was warned/punished for toxicity last game, also sure. But I don't have a recent history of being punished for being toxic, so a 2 game ban for that offense here is harsh, especially when the worst they are quoting is "moron", "idiot", and "twat-Nick"
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

  45. #5845

    Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I'm not going to press any harder because it really isn't my place except I'm just curious from which year the staff are using punishments from to justify larger ones now.
    Dude. Iím not FM staff, Iím not even in their discord server, and I had no part of this decision. You are arguing with the wrong person...
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  46. #5846

    Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Dude. Iím not FM staff, Iím not even in their discord server, and I had no part of this decision. You are arguing with the wrong person...
    I was just asking when his last infraction was to make sense of the larger hit, no argument intended and as such I'll stop posting now.

  47. #5847

    Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Again, I don't see how a rage quit should matter here. If I rage quit this game, sure. Or if I was warned/punished for toxicity last game, also sure. But I don't have a recent history of being punished for being toxic, so a 2 game ban for that offense here is harsh, especially when the worst they are quoting is "moron", "idiot", and "twat-Nick"
    eh, I think a rage quit is inherently pretty toxic man
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  48. #5848

  49. #5849

  50. #5850

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •