S-FM 302: Magellan (15p) - Page 67
Register

User Tag List

Page 67 of 119 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 77 117 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,350 of 5907
  1. ISO #3301

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jan Korvin View Post
    I take many sleep aids. Have you ever tried melatonin? They sold these amazing candies at the check-out line of Whole Foods. Large m&M type things, you see, that contained melatonin. Well it is a mistake to put melatonin in candy because you just want to keep eating them.
    Who are you

2. ISO #3302

3. ISO #3303

4. ISO #3304

5. ISO #3305

6. ISO #3306

I take many sleep aids. Have you ever tried melatonin? They sold these amazing candies at the check-out line of Whole Foods. Large m&M type things, you see, that contained melatonin. Well it is a mistake to put melatonin in candy because you just want to keep eating them.
    Sorry to be intrusive but in the interests of you not being a Disguiser can you tell me very briefly about the medication you took as an adolescent. You have 3mins to respond.

7. ISO #3307

8. ISO #3308

9. ISO #3309

10. ISO #3310

11. ISO #3311

12. ISO #3312

13. ISO #3313

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    in no world is that a realty lets not even go there. Anyone going there is Scum.
    There is a world and not considering it may mean failure.
    I know I'm not scum and I will continue to discern the truth.
    I don't care that you're a vigilante, you're not going to stop me doing my job which is DEPUTY ENSIGN BART - CRIMESOLVER!

14. ISO #3314

This pestering and insulting is partly why I left before, and not fun by any stretch. I decided to return in the best interest of town. I will prove myself tonight and nothing more. If Vlad has disguised as me, you will know tomorrow (despite the setup which several of you told me to read 10 more times) clearly proving I was not Vlad's target.

Bye for now.

15. ISO #3315

This pestering and insulting is partly why I left before, and not fun by any stretch. I decided to return in the best interest of town. I will prove myself tonight and nothing more. If Vlad has disguised as me, you will know tomorrow (despite the setup which several of you told me to read 10 more times) clearly proving I was not Vlad's target.

Bye for now.
    LOL

16. ISO #3316

Bye for now.
    Just check Roflthofnofnoeinf whatever.

17. ISO #3317

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    You right

Coroner, do nothing tonight. Sit on your hands. lol
    bruh

i just assumed that lynching someone and having coroner check them would yield us more information that checking roflomgbbq
    then again we have all the bloody time in the world so i guess it doesn't matter
    it never really mattered

18. ISO #3318

Bye for now.
    WTF? I belived you and you could not answer that fast. Easy answers.

19. ISO #3319

20. ISO #3320

21. ISO #3321

22. ISO #3322

23. ISO #3323

24. ISO #3324

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lembird Oshay View Post
    and they left again
    great job trying to dive into a persons medical history
    ya goofy ass fucks
    Dude he wrote about it in public day chat already so it's there for us all to see....
    Anybody who had read his posts knows that.
    You would even think a mediocre disguiser would know it.

25. ISO #3325

26. ISO #3326

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post
    Dude he wrote about it in public day chat already so it's there for us all to see....
    Anybody who had read his posts knows that.
    You would even think a mediocre disguiser would know it.
    they're a mechanically solved slot
    if host fucked up we QQ about it at end of game and complain about our "ruined win" or whatever

27. ISO #3327

28. ISO #3328

29. ISO #3329

30. ISO #3330

31. ISO #3331

32. ISO #3332

33. ISO #3333

34. ISO #3334

35. ISO #3335

36. ISO #3336

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    I believed JAn was 100% confirmed I asked those 2 questions because It was an easy way he could show the town he was 100% confirmed. What bothers me is when I asked that He bailed Like WTF. Jan is the one who set thoses up to prov himself.
    Yes, Jan made a big stink over it lol

Like obviously no matter what we aren't lynching him today. But he was all about that disguiser code stuff, seemed like the time he was having the most fun

37. ISO #3337

38. ISO #3338

39. ISO #3339

40. ISO #3340

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marlwyn Janson View Post
    Are you guys really positing that Jan is guised?
    It's just really funny to imagine a world where the host messed up and Jan is actually disguiser

I don't actually believe it. But god its hilarious. And what else is there to talk about in a day in which we are skipping and everything else has already been discussed?

41. ISO #3341

42. ISO #3342

43. ISO #3343

44. ISO #3344

45. ISO #3345

46. ISO #3346

47. ISO #3347

48. ISO #3348

49. ISO #3349

50. ISO #3350

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marlwyn Janson View Post
    Ya'll can answer this anytime.
    I'm confident that you, me, Mark Walberg, Fred, the I-unit guy are not disguised.
    Everybody else is fair game in my book.

I mean it would have been insanity for the Disguiser to target me if they're an american. They'd have to get up at 3am to post.