S-FM 302: Magellan (15p) - Page 65
Register

User Tag List

Page 65 of 119 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 75 115 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,250 of 5907
  1. ISO #3201

2. ISO #3202

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Joha Schtilzt View Post
    As the I believes Bart to be the possible most likely neutral unit presently[,] the I would suggest the Quinne unit check the Bart unit tonight_. Return to us with your result_. Failure to follow the gambit will result in a lynch_. Failure to return with the proper alignment will result in a lynch_. This will also give the NB incentive to claim_
    i fully expect mafia to either disrupt quinnes action if we direct it

3. ISO #3203

4. ISO #3204

5. ISO #3205

As the I believes Bart to be the possible most likely neutral unit presently[,] the I would suggest the Quinne unit check the Bart unit tonight_. Return to us with your result_. Failure to follow the gambit will result in a lynch_. Failure to return with the proper alignment will result in a lynch_. This will also give the NB incentive to claim_
    Are you seriously concluding this because I wrote: "BRAIN DEAD. DOES NOT COMPUTE"?

Is this a joke?

6. ISO #3206

This unit is confirmed to be a coroner_. Coroner actions happen before a disguise_
    Yes. I have been confirmed by the reveal of Jiles. This unit is indeed coroner, as I've been telling you. And I tried hard to get you to lynch Vlad yesterday, but nobody listened, and so he has apparently disguised as another 'unit'.

7. ISO #3207

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quinne View Post
    @S-FM Lois Francklyn why did you check @S-FM Marlwyn Janson ?

You told me before, that using a counter claim on someone who CC you (Which is basically what S-FM Marlwyn Janson did to both of us) is a waste of a night action.
    So you go against your own advise.
    Why did you use your check on someone who, along with myself and yourself, are most likely gonna get lynched? (Unless the Coroner can save me)?
    At least they used their check.

Good questions tho

8. ISO #3208

9. ISO #3209

10. ISO #3210

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Gollert Twissell View Post
    Spoiler : ISO of Lois if anyone is remotely interested :

10:45 AM

July 4th, 2020, 06:04 PM

I'm getting lazier by the minute.

No he is not disguised, you can see his formatting is the same (colors and links, today he is using bolded text, which is new) when he prepares posts. He also routinely gives excuses for why he isn't in the thread chatting or telling us he's going to catch up.

+a little bit of scumminess for promising to come back in a couple of hours but not doing so until 8 hours later.
    Ty I had the same. Reads.

11. ISO #3211

12. ISO #3212

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lembird Oshay View Post
    i fully expect mafia to either disrupt quinnes action if we direct it
    bah sentences suck
    i fully expect mafia to roleblock, frame or disrupt quinnes action somehow if we direct it
    or they could just claim roleblocked or whatever
    the credibility of quinnes action dropped massively when they didn't perform one last night

13. ISO #3213

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jan Korvin View Post
    Yes. I have been confirmed by the reveal of Jiles. This unit is indeed coroner, as I've been telling you. And I tried hard to get you to lynch Vlad yesterday, but nobody listened, and so he has apparently disguised as another 'unit'.
    Correct_

This is not a negative outcome_. Vlad attempted a gambit and failed_. The I is confident the unit disguised will be discovered_

14. ISO #3214

Nobody listened eh?
    Tell us more about how you feel Jan

15. ISO #3215

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post
    I've never seen a benign neutral so invested in the game.. or so accurate on their scum hunting.
    The benign neut is elsewhere and continues hiding for whatever reason.
    Benign netural could be paired with Mafia.
    So could neutral evil.

We could be in a game with a 5 man mafia team.

16. ISO #3216

17. ISO #3217

Spoiler : Lois's post :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lois Francklyn View Post
    Christ, listen. If you guys can't be convinced to agree on which one exactly of us is scum and you want to lynch every one of us and coroner check us until you have concrete evidence before you stop then be my guest. It does look like the setup allows for that to work. There could still be a Turncoat gone solo but the chance is low in my opinion and for them to kill Jan is probably even lower. In that scenario, think through which one of us 3 you should lynch first and second to get the evidence you need to be convinced of who is scum.

Scenario of lynching and autopsying me, no frame job:

Conclusions:
    1. Marlwyn is scum or
    2. Marlwyn was framed and Quinne is scum.
    So nothing concrete. In the scenario that I show as Brookmond I should still show as Sheriff so same conclusions, hopefully. Either way you'd still have to lynch another to be extra sure. I won't list the scenario that my role would show anything else because from my POV it wouldn't but for the sake of argument you'd know I'm scum as there's no Sheriff for mafia. And the second lynch is basically a 50/50. It's not unlikely that Marlwyn would be framed because I indicated my doubts about them D2. And I would not have visited Quinne because of the arguments I brought up on D2.

Scenario of lynching and autopsying Marlwyn (town feedback, either framed or not):

If Marlwyn is scum they'd probably show up as Mentalics Expert instead of Navigator and the assumption is that they didn't visit Vlad, that might still be a possibility though if they wanted to have a chat to talk during the day as scum mates. Either way, Conclusions:
    1. If Navigator then it's a town Architect. Probably indicates that Quinne is scum because if it shows Navigator and Brookmond then I told the truth. 200 IQ play if maf framed Marlwyn so that my claim would look legit. In that case lynch either me or Quinne to find out. Probably the most tedious way.
    2. If Mentalics Expert then scum. Easy finish.
    In this scenario I'd argue the second lynch if Marlwyn flips town to get scum is better than 50/50 for us. Why? Because if Marlwyn flips as framed Navigator then I more than likely told the truth because why would mafia waste a framing action on someone they wanted to accuse anyway of being scum? If I were scum I'd just lie and not have a teammate frame the night before as well. It's very improbable and wasteful. Thus Quinne lynch afterwards gets the scum.

Scenario of lynching and autopsying Quinne (town feedback as well):

Conclusions:
    1. Marlwyn is likely scum because Quinne's result was town on me.
    2. I'm scum because I'm the Godfather.
    If it doesn't show Sheriff as role then we got it obviously. But same scenario, probably takes atleast two lynches to get it right and even then the second lynch is still 50/50, more or less.

So if you all REALLY REALLY wanna lynch until you got the right person out of us 3 TPRs then you either start with me or with Marlwyn and my personal recommendation is Marlwyn for obvious reasons but also logical ones if you agree what the conclusions I drew.

TL;DR: If you all want to lynch, do Marlwyn and go from there for the quickest result. Lynching me or Quinne has the highest chance of needing to lynch all 3 of us to get it right.

Btw, @S-FM Fred Attlebish : Did Marlwyn reveal their identity themselves in the day-and-night chat? Or did you just assume due to the claim? I think that's an important distinction.

You performed an autopsy on S-FM Quinne last night. With the help of nano tools as well as security cam footage, you've deduced that they were a Sheriff, a Town (or whatever). You also managed to get a hold of their personal logs, and you managed to discover the last log they wrote before they died:
    [LAST WILL]
    In addition, the security cam footage shows them visiting S-FM Lois Francklyn and [unknown]; physical artefacts on their body suggest they were visited by [unknown].

Lois got this wrong. The security footage would show whether or not he was ensign! or a sheriff!

Role: Strike Team Leader (Godfather)
    Special: You are immune to detection, and appear to be an inactive Ensign to investigative Roles.

as well as whether or not he was visited by a sheriff or not. Lynching Lois gives the greatest amount of information.

18. ISO #3218

19. ISO #3219

WOW NOBOBY I WAS LITTERLY THE ONE ONE VOTING HIM !!!

Me and you are the only confirmed town.

20. ISO #3220

21. ISO #3221

22. ISO #3222

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quinne View Post
    Benign netural could be paired with Mafia.
    So could neutral evil.

We could be in a game with a 5 man mafia team.
    You mean if it's an Android? But the Android doesn't know the alignment of their target right?
    If I was an Android I was assume my target was Town. I'm not sure if I would reveal or not.
    I wonder if target faction would all be randomed or if host would choose.
    If host was choosing I wonder if they would choose a town or a scum target.

23. ISO #3223

24. ISO #3224

25. ISO #3225

26. ISO #3226

27. ISO #3227

28. ISO #3228

29. ISO #3229

30. ISO #3230

31. ISO #3231

32. ISO #3232

33. ISO #3233

34. ISO #3234

35. ISO #3235

No offence to host, but I am not discounting the fact that there was a screw-up with the Coroner day results.
    I mean I have been on team Jan all along, but I am going to continue to analyse your chat Jan, because I'm not convinced yet.
    Well, Jan will prove tonight by using ability again. Simple. 2 uses.

36. ISO #3236

37. ISO #3237

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    Well, Jan is confirmed town. So.
    Like yes.
    Except I have hosted several FMs myself and I know how easy it is to screw up a small detail like this and then once you do you have no way of repairing it.
    So I am going to remain just very slightly skeptical for completeness sake.

38. ISO #3238

39. ISO #3239

40. ISO #3240

41. ISO #3241

42. ISO #3242

43. ISO #3243

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Gollert Twissell View Post
    I applaud your self-control, just ignore Wilbird, you made a good choice.
    I am highly town reading this guy Is ANYONE Scum reading him if so please explaine why? I can be wrong in my reads. WE do have a chance to confirm a 3rd. I realy would like to hear from everyone.

DO not say I think he is scummy and that is it. I want real reads Is Gollert Town or mafia?

44. ISO #3244

I always thought it would be dumb for Mafia to target Jan for disguise anyway tbh
    It's better to do that than to give us a way to confirm flips in a no-killing setup. If they disguise as Jan, they are lynched after they can't confirm coroner, but we are forced to lynch all 3 TPR claims to be sure

Mafia banked on Jan actually quitting and being modkilled. Kinda feel bad for them, Jan coming back fucks them bad

45. ISO #3245

46. ISO #3246

47. ISO #3247

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    I am highly town reading this guy Is ANYONE Scum reading him if so please explaine why? I can be wrong in my reads. WE do have a chance to confirm a 3rd. I realy would like to hear from everyone.

DO not say I think he is scummy and that is it. I want real reads Is Gollert Town or mafia?
    i dont like gollbert
    but we have more pressing things to solve first

48. ISO #3248

49. ISO #3249

50. ISO #3250