S-FM 302: Magellan (15p) - Page 49
Register

User Tag List

Page 49 of 119 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 59 99 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,450 of 5907
  1. ISO #2401

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Geneticist Vlad or Jan (one is fake)
    Hidden Officer (Killing) Fred ( if I die anyone counters it is a fake)
    Hidden Officer (Support) Lois (100% confirmed his counter is in no way fake ever if you think it is you are just Bad at this game)
    Hidden Officer (Support) Quinne (Sheriff) / Marlwyn (Arct) one is fake. or Arct could be MAfia
    Ensign Alive or dead ( Need GM to confirm if Corr can detect GF )
    Ensign Alive
    Ensign Alive
    Ensign Alive
    Ensign Alive
    Ensign Alive
    Strike Team Leader (Support Agent) Alive or dead ( Need GM to confirm if Corr can detect GF )
    Hidden Support Agent Alive
    Hidden Killing Agent Alive
    Hidden Neutral Benign Alive
    Hidden Neutral Evil Alive

15p setup.

Ok I hope this gets everyone up to date.

Also if I get disguised in the night I am confirmed today but Do not just trust me tomorrow. Mafia will know who I shot because they know who They shot and who is dead.

2. ISO #2402

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jan Korvin View Post
    Yea, def not listening to what you say is optimal for town. Optimal for town is to lynch your lying kaboose and be done with it. I'll use my anon posting ability to confirm the truth in the morning.
    Because you babble it does not make it true. Best case you disguise out. I'm not getting lynched. Makes no sense for town.

3. ISO #2403

4. ISO #2404

5. ISO #2405

6. ISO #2406

7. ISO #2407

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    Hidden Officer (Support) Lois (100% confirmed his counter is in no way fake ever if you think it is you are just Bad at this game)
    Hidden Officer (Support) Quinne (Sheriff) / Marlwyn (Arct) one is fake. or Arct could be MAfia
    Ensign Alive
    Ensign Alive
    Ensign Alive
    Ensign Alive
    Ensign Alive
    Strike Team Leader (Support Agent) Alive or dead ( Need GM to confirm if Corr can detect GF )

15p setup.

Also if I get disguised in the night I am confirmed today but Do not just trust me tomorrow. Mafia will know who I shot because they know who They shot and who is dead.
    If you get disguised we get a free coroner all game. Highly doubt it.

8. ISO #2408

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Billigan Holbird View Post
    It is, though. The Captain is the Mayor.

but why did you not vote Marlwyn, then? From your PoV, he should be nearly confirmed scum, no?
    Geneticist
    Hidden Officer (Killing)
    Hidden Officer (Support)
    Hidden Officer (Support)
    Ensign
    Ensign
    Ensign
    Ensign
    Ensign
    Ensign
    Strike Team Leader (Support Agent)
    Hidden Support Agent
    Hidden Killing Agent
    Hidden Neutral Benign
    Hidden Neutral Evil

Count the roles this is a 15 player setup.

9. ISO #2409

10. ISO #2410

11. ISO #2411

I'm thinking of the death scenarios that are about to happen. I still see the best possible outcome from this being townies taking a leap of faith with me and lynch Stimpy (other coroner) I already submitted my lw and night action (anon post of jiles) disguiser hits me or he doesn't. I have to believe that if I'm disguised, he won't be able to imitate my speech patterns and personality- over 200 posts you guys will notice a change.
    Sad thing is with a counter claim of your role makes your role usless because who can we now trust.

12. ISO #2412

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Rotholfo Goncales View Post
    ah self pres vote already?
    someone else counter claims you as coroner @S-FM Vladislow Kennt and you vote me? If I were you (and i was coroner) I would be hard tunneling the other coroner claim because that would be confirmed scum to me.

-vote s-fm rotholfo goncales

also, i would be more concerned with 2 sheriff claims as well. seems you would prefer another lynch because you dont like where the direction is going.

13. ISO #2413

14. ISO #2414

15. ISO #2415

16. ISO #2416

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Rotholfo Goncales View Post
    someone else counter claims you as coroner @S-FM Vladislow Kennt and you vote me? If I were you (and i was coroner) I would be hard tunneling the other coroner claim because that would be confirmed scum to me.

-vote s-fm rotholfo goncales

also, i would be more concerned with 2 sheriff claims as well. seems you would prefer another lynch because you dont like where the direction is going.
    I won't read the thread for you. You should go back and do your homework.

17. ISO #2417

18. ISO #2418

19. ISO #2419

I already submitted my night action to host to anon reveal jiles. Do you want the question only I can answer with a link to prove?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Vladislow Kennt View Post
    Absolutely.
    Then tomorrow we know who is telling the truth. Unfortunately, this also means disguiser probably hits you, whichever it is. But we'll get them afterwards.

20. ISO #2420

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    Likeliest scenario, disguiser kills coroner. We lynch it. That leaves confirmed town in vig. Even whittling everything down, if we lynched both sheriffs, the architect and disguiser who killed coroner, we are still left with only 1 mafia and 1 confirmed town. The likelihood of losing is astronomically small.

Neutral benign pls reveal. Will help so much.
    What is They hide in me I am confirmed for today only!!!!

21. ISO #2421

22. ISO #2422

23. ISO #2423

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    Ensign Alive
    Ensign Alive
    Ensign Alive
    Ensign Alive
    Ensign Alive

15p setup.

LOL Wtf.

24. ISO #2424

25. ISO #2425

26. ISO #2426

27. ISO #2427

28. ISO #2428

You keep dodging my point. Should I provide a question that only I can answer.

I'm not dodging anything. It literally doesn't matter

If you are truthful, and are disguised, then the disguiser cannot use coroner ability to publicly reveal a role next day. Which then means that they are lynched (in your slot) the next day. EZ.

If you are not disguised, you use your ability again. Publicly confirmed. GG, mafia just left us a coroner to use all game that can't be killed and is confirmed. Along with vig confirmed. Mafia can't win.

So leave a code if you want. I don't care. It won't matter.

29. ISO #2429

30. ISO #2430

31. ISO #2431

32. ISO #2432

Actually yeah if scum!Quinne DOESN'T cc there, then town has 3 confirmed roles, mafia can only kill one. Town auto wins

Holy fuck motivation for scum!Quinne cc'ing does exist

Bird gang ftw
    CounterClaiming is the ONLY option the scum have in this game. You do understand that? I've pointed that out before.
    If they don't counterclaim. Town gets Comfirmed, unkillable slots.

33. ISO #2433

I can just leave a question only I can answer, would that help? If I don't provide the answer tomorrow with a link you'll know i'm disguised.
    The disguiser could say whatever he'd want to say lol, it doesn't work.
    Do you agree that to prove yourself coroner you are to PUBLICLY REVEAL JILES as your action?
    That is the way to go.

34. ISO #2434

35. ISO #2435

36. ISO #2436

37. ISO #2437

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quinne View Post
    LOL Wtf.
    Right lol?
    Actually yeah if scum!Quinne DOESN'T cc there, then town has 3 confirmed roles, mafia can only kill one. Town auto wins

Holy fuck motivation for scum!Quinne cc'ing does exist

Bird gang ftw
    Yep. QUACK TAKEOVER QUACK TAKEOVER

38. ISO #2438

CounterClaiming is the ONLY option the scum have in this game. You do understand that? I've pointed that out before.
    If they don't counterclaim. Town gets Comfirmed, unkillable slots.
    Yes, that's what makes your cc as scum make sense

That hurts you, doesn't help you

39. ISO #2439

40. ISO #2440

41. ISO #2441

42. ISO #2442

Cherie, I'm trying to get the best outcome for town which is to lynch stimpy today. Idk, if everybody plays it safe it wont happen /shrug
    Stop pushing this, it makes you seem to be disguiser more and more. We mislynch coroner, you can kill vig. That takes away our end game confirmed town. Stop.

43. ISO #2443

44. ISO #2444

45. ISO #2445

46. ISO #2446

Stop pushing this, it makes you seem to be disguiser more and more. We mislynch coroner, you can kill vig. That takes away our end game confirmed town. Stop.
    I'm going to continue marching through his bullshit. Though the Heavens May Fall, Tell the Truth -Kant

47. ISO #2447

48. ISO #2448

I would vote and lynch you just for this if the optimum play wasn't already planned out.
    I don't have a strong scum read on you. I have a strong player read on you. I don't think you would come out as scummy if you where scum. The Way he came out with his counter feels so Genuine.

I am looking at facts.
    I do like how you Town read him (if mafia big balls play to not red check him) knowing he would probly CC you. On the same note I think you believed you can out play him.
    Now this thought is IF IF you are MAfia.

You jumped on the 2 sheriff claim. Makes since since you had a green check. If this is true 2 Sheriffs in this setup ( Yes it is possible Knowing Gal and Avion). That would make the Town Arct a mafia arct. He did come into with his claim not knowing there where 2 Sheriff claims. This is why I do not want to lynch in the sheriff claims.

49. ISO #2449

50. ISO #2450