14. ISO #2214

15. ISO #2215

16. ISO #2216

17. ISO #2217

18. ISO #2218

19. ISO #2219

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marlwyn Janson View Post
    Hey you found the one correct answer. Carry on.
    It fits in with the notes behavioral patterns as well_. This unit has a large preference for the Vlad unit over the Jan unit[,] seeks for validation <a natural thing for an architect to do as the architect would not want to place unresponsive units into an architect channel>[,] and it especially fits with the shenanigans between this unit and the Oshay units_

The I stands by the fact that there was indeed something more to you_, Perhaps in another reality this unit really was a third party_. But the I concedes that you are most likely with the Magellan_

20. ISO #2220

21. ISO #2221

22. ISO #2222

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Joha Schtilzt View Post
    It fits in with the notes behavioral patterns as well_. This unit has a large preference for the Vlad unit over the Jan unit[,] seeks for validation <a natural thing for an architect to do as the architect would not want to place unresponsive units into an architect channel>[,] and it especially fits with the shenanigans between this unit and the Oshay units_

The I stands by the fact that there was indeed something more to you_, Perhaps in another reality this unit really was a third party_. But the I concedes that you are most likely with the Magellan_
    This is a very satisfactory read. Good job.

23. ISO #2223

24. ISO #2224

25. ISO #2225

26. ISO #2226

27. ISO #2227

28. ISO #2228

29. ISO #2229

30. ISO #2230

31. ISO #2231

32. ISO #2232

33. ISO #2233

34. ISO #2234

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    There is a possibility of framer framing twat-Nick to appear as town is there not?
    The Lois unit has an excellent point about this[,] if a unit claims the role that belongs to the user <in this context the user being Quinne>[,] why would the user use an investigation on the unit_[?] Is the unit not already against the collective for attempting to claim a fake action_[?]

The I also wonders why the Quinne unit waited so long to counter claim the Lois unit_

35. ISO #2235

36. ISO #2236

37. ISO #2237

The question is which is more likely? A powerwolf in twat-Nick claiming sheriff with the intent of being framed into town, or Quinne fakeclaiming sheriff and fakeclaiming an inno check on actual sheriff, after no room for another TPR exists with knowledge of architect being around?

Of course, they could both still be sheriff if Mulan is scum architect. Which also actually makes sense balance wise. 2 sheriffs but mafia can frame themselves into inno making sheriffs obsolete

38. ISO #2238

39. ISO #2239

40. ISO #2240

[QUOTE=S-FM Marck Wilbird;874045]

Quinne - Sheriff
    twat-Nick - Sheriff
    Mulan - Architect

Jan - Coronavirus
    Vlad - Coronavirus

Wilbird - Cit
    Lembird - Cit
    Gollert - Cit
    Holbird - Cit
    Bart - Cit
    Joha - Cit
    Ed - Cit

Fred - vig

===============

Rotholo - ???
    At this point with me asking bart d1 about coroner...linked by Iron Gian I think...I am Coroner....dxm taking over....must go with it : )

41. ISO #2241

The question is which is more likely? A powerwolf in twat-Nick claiming sheriff with the intent of being framed into town, or Quinne fakeclaiming sheriff and fakeclaiming an inno check on actual sheriff, after no room for another TPR exists with knowledge of architect being around?

Of course, they could both still be sheriff if Mulan is scum architect. Which also actually makes sense balance wise. 2 sheriffs but mafia can frame themselves into inno making sheriffs obsolete
    I'm honestly 50/50 on them.

Quinne has not given me great vibes this game in all honesty. They've been radiating pro-town and then switching to this laid-back shitposting phase at random.

At the same time, I'm wondering if Nick really had some powerwolf RQ or if that's angle-shooting in itself.

42. ISO #2242

43. ISO #2243

I'm honestly 50/50 on them.

Quinne has not given me great vibes this game in all honesty. They've been radiating pro-town and then switching to this laid-back shitposting phase at random.

At the same time, I'm wondering if Nick really had some powerwolf RQ or if that's angle-shooting in itself.
    There is no unit meta enough to literally replace out to appear more towny_

Do not overanalyze_

44. ISO #2244

In order of believability for me:

1) Mulan and Quinne are town. twat-Nick is framed scum. They get actual sheriff to waste a check, get confused by town reveal on Nick.

2) Mulan is scum framerchitect. Chooses to use architect ability instead of framer ability. Is now stuck using that, therefore pushing for sheriff lynches since they will eventually solve everything. I dont like this timeline. Quinne and twat-Nick are town

3) Mulan and twat-Nick are town, knowledge of architect exists. Quinne decides to cc twat-Nick while simultaneously clearing him. Whats the play here?

45. ISO #2245

46. ISO #2246

47. ISO #2247

48. ISO #2248

You're already on the kill list of the PoE but sure, I'll entertain.

1. It would be angleshooting to intentionally post when you know you're not supposed to in order to appear derpy right?
    2. It does. Why the fuck do you think not angleshooting exists as a rule?
    3. I'm not asking which MOD player says this, I'm asking when has this ever been said in the mod? By anyone, ever. Who has the time to do a train of consciousness in the, perhaps minute or two that exists during the day (while fourteen other people are talking?)
    4. He said he is a veteran of the mod. Not offsite.
    1. I think so.
    2. No need to get offensive? I'm saying that him making this play as a veteran to make us believe he's a noob and believing we will think about the things you thought about and playing around it for little benefit in the end would require a lot of effort for very little potential results and benefits, which he would know if he were that good of a veteran.
    3. Oh, ok. Idk, perhaps he spectated games here or something lol, or that he's lying to keep his anonymity secure (which is NAI).
    4. Ok

~~

Why does Quinne have her vote on Lois if she has a town check on him? That doesn't exactly look good, he had all the time of the world to change his vote...

49. ISO #2249

50. ISO #2250