Register

User Tag List

Page 43 of 119 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 53 93 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,150 of 5907
  1. ISO #2101

2. ISO #2102

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quinne View Post
    Ok game is broken and we are already half way there to finish it.

Step 1)All TPR roles are to claim
    Step 2)If there are ANY counter claims. Both slots are too be lynched.

Reason: We either get a confirmed un-counterable town or take out 1 mafia for the cost of a town. Only risk is Disguiser. But since this is a heavily active game with strong personalities. It's practically impossible to hide. Especially IF WE ALL MAKE DISGUISER CODES.

So. To end this game. Follow my lead.
    I am Sheriff.
    I checked @S-FM Lois Francklyn
    Their alignment is Town
    At this point. I am asking you. Are you going to stick too your roleclaim?
    Yeah, actually. I think it's telling that you stuck your vote on me despite checking me and seeing that I'm town. Or that you went to check me at all considering your claim would CC mine if it ever came to narrowing down the roles in the game. Waste of a night action. What speaks in your favour according to my notes is that you seemed persistent in wanting to discuss whether the Sheriff claim made by my predecessor is true or not, which initially I thought was kind of suspicious and Goncales called out that behaviour as well. You kept being suspicious of my slot and warned others of me not being confirmed. But seeing as you claim Sheriff it actually all makes sense in a way (except for your night action going to me but I won't fault you for that). Either that.. or you decided to CC my slot right then and there and you're actually scum. And I can't throw out that possibility. Adding to that impression is you say my alignment is Town but the feedback I get from Sheriff checks says Loyal. I don't claim that this is an outright slip but I feel like this takes credibility away from it.. or maybe that's just me and my weird brain.

Funnily enough, before D2 started I was considering to retract my predecessor's claim of being Sheriff on the grounds that I wanted to avoid being roleblocked or even outright killed and thus fly more under my radar. But with the massclaim going on I'll tell you who I checked: @S-FM Lembird Oshay . His alignment turned up as Loyal. Reason I checked him is because I felt that there were slight inconsistencies from the conclusions he draws from his own arguments. First half of the day Lembird had a very defeatist attitude about not being able to vote and being unable to put pressure on anyone. And later on in the Jiles vs Lois argument that player continued to make posts that I felt were not offering a consistent narrative with conclusions that were coming from a place of logic. Since I was only around 15-20 pages into reading up on D1 and since I knew that Lembird hammered Jiles (even though they still claim that they would've lynched Lois more than Jiles so why not refrain from hammering?) I felt this warranted a check-up. I'm a little surprised that they turned up Loyal to be honest, but I'm fine with considering this slot to be an emotional player caught up in their view of what kind of guy old Lois was.

3. ISO #2103

4. ISO #2104

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lois Francklyn View Post
    Yeah, actually. I think it's telling that you stuck your vote on me despite checking me and seeing that I'm town. Or that you went to check me at all considering your claim would CC mine if it ever came to narrowing down the roles in the game. Waste of a night action. What speaks in your favour according to my notes is that you seemed persistent in wanting to discuss whether the Sheriff claim made by my predecessor is true or not, which initially I thought was kind of suspicious and Goncales called out that behaviour as well. You kept being suspicious of my slot and warned others of me not being confirmed. But seeing as you claim Sheriff it actually all makes sense in a way (except for your night action going to me but I won't fault you for that). Either that.. or you decided to CC my slot right then and there and you're actually scum. And I can't throw out that possibility. Adding to that impression is you say my alignment is Town but the feedback I get from Sheriff checks says Loyal. I don't claim that this is an outright slip but I feel like this takes credibility away from it.. or maybe that's just me and my weird brain.

Funnily enough, before D2 started I was considering to retract my predecessor's claim of being Sheriff on the grounds that I wanted to avoid being roleblocked or even outright killed and thus fly more under my radar. But with the massclaim going on I'll tell you who I checked: @S-FM Lembird Oshay . His alignment turned up as Loyal. Reason I checked him is because I felt that there were slight inconsistencies from the conclusions he draws from his own arguments. First half of the day Lembird had a very defeatist attitude about not being able to vote and being unable to put pressure on anyone. And later on in the Jiles vs Lois argument that player continued to make posts that I felt were not offering a consistent narrative with conclusions that were coming from a place of logic. Since I was only around 15-20 pages into reading up on D1 and since I knew that Lembird hammered Jiles (even though they still claim that they would've lynched Lois more than Jiles so why not refrain from hammering?) I felt this warranted a check-up. I'm a little surprised that they turned up Loyal to be honest, but I'm fine with considering this slot to be an emotional player caught up in their view of what kind of guy old Lois was.
    If there is quite literally 2 sheriffs in this game and no factional night kill, I can't even.

5. ISO #2105

6. ISO #2106

7. ISO #2107

8. ISO #2108

Quinne - Sheriff
    twat-Nick - Sheriff
    Mulan - jerk
    Wilbird - Cit
    Lembird - Cit
    Gollert - Cit
    Bart - Cit
    Jan - Coronavirus
    Vlad - Coronavirus
    Fred - vig

I may have missed any claims from the following:

Rotholo - ???
    Holbird - ???
    Joha - ???
    Ed - ???

We need them to claim, please do so if your name is on this list as ???

9. ISO #2109

10. ISO #2110

11. ISO #2111

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    If there is quite literally 2 sheriffs in this game and no factional night kill, I can't even.
    It would make sense from a balancing aspect of the game. Since all other support roles have confirmable actions.
    I didn't think of that.
    The only issue would be Coroner 2's claim to an artictech. Unless the artictech reveals. It would either mean coroner 2 is lying and scum.
    Or that artictech is scum.
    And then if there are 2 sheriff's we can be hell as sure there is a Framer. Which unless the artictech reveals we can take as a certainty.

I still stand by my position of just lynch all tpr double claims.

12. ISO #2112

Found Holbirds claim too. Entire bird gang claims cit (including gollert). Hot damn.

Quinne - Sheriff
    twat-Nick - Sheriff
    Mulan - jerk
    Wilbird - Cit
    Lembird - Cit
    Gollert - Cit
    Holbird - Cit
    Bart - Cit
    Joha - Cit
    Jan - Coronavirus
    Vlad - Coronavirus
    Fred - vig

===============

Rotholo - ???
    Ed - ???

So only 3 unclaimed players left (including jerk-Mulan)

13. ISO #2113

It would make sense from a balancing aspect of the game. Since all other support roles have confirmable actions.
    I didn't think of that.
    The only issue would be Coroner 2's claim to an artictech. Unless the artictech reveals. It would either mean coroner 2 is lying and scum.
    Or that artictech is scum.
    And then if there are 2 sheriff's we can be hell as sure there is a Framer. Which unless the artictech reveals we can take as a certainty.

I still stand by my position of just lynch all tpr double claims.
    Guess its time to finally open up the setup

14. ISO #2114

15. ISO #2115

16. ISO #2116

17. ISO #2117

18. ISO #2118

19. ISO #2119

20. ISO #2120

21. ISO #2121

22. ISO #2122

23. ISO #2123

24. ISO #2124

On the Vlad vs Korvin matter:
    Purely on my notes Korvin would be the more suspicious player simply because over my D1 readings I put down a few questionable points about his experience or claimed inexperience as a player. The question we have to ask ourselves is if Korvin acts and says things that are in line with his inexperience or if his inexperience is too over the top to be a true newer FM player. However the problem is that we won't be able to get a clear conclusion from this.

My general thoughts on that topic kinda lie in the direction that as a Sc2Mafia mod player he is all too clear about the mechanics of claiming and counter claiming but he is not clear on what to say or how to say things in a forum mafia game. This speaks to his inexperience. When prompted to name his top 3 mafia reads he was basically unable to give anything concrete. He has regularly shown behaviour of fence sitting throughout D1 and especially his first 10 posts or so scream of an insecurity in how to act as if he wasn't very sure of himself. But then he also makes posts like #731 where he's hypothetically arguing in defense of someone like Lois with arguments that are frankly a bit weird. If I didn't replace into Lois' slot I'd have said that Korvin is a new scum player trying to defend his teammate Lois. I wish it were that easy though.

Vladislow on the other hand I can't quite figure out but there was a standoff-ish stance of Lois on the whole Jiles vs Lois debate which I could relate to or see the argument of. Old Lois was a guy who stuck to his principles and ideals because he holds his own opinions in very high esteem. This rubbed a lot of people the wrong way thus clouding judgement of everyone's opinion on Lois. When I read Lois vs Jiles I thought that the argument Lois stuck to was the wrong one to make after a long while but Jiles would have still been very high on my lynch list because the way Jiles played out the exchanged seemed indicative of scum behaviour from my POV. Either way, after old Lois' ragequit and claimed Sheriff Vlad did put him high on his reads list simple due to the nature of the claim if I had to name a reason why. This seems consistent from a town POV.

Kinda rambled on a few lines on each of the players in the 1v1 with the conclusion that I don't have a clear conclusion. Who woulda thunk. If I had to lean one way though, and this is what I indicated before I went to bed earlier on this D2, it'd be that Vlad is more trustworthy. A bit.

25. ISO #2125

26. ISO #2126

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    I see new-Nick reading the setup

What are you looking for new-Nick? SQUAWK
    Checking for possible scum roles. For example making sure that there's no scum Coroner possible and also nothing like a janitor. Closest thing I found is the Architect who is also a Framer and can either make a chat or change someone's investigative alignment. Was wondering if Jiles' alignment could already have been altered but if the Architect we have is a scum one then that result will have been unaltered. If we have a town Architect however that'd not rule out Jiles actually being scum. More likely to me is that the Architect is scum currently.

27. ISO #2127

28. ISO #2128

29. ISO #2129

30. ISO #2130

31. ISO #2131

32. ISO #2132

33. ISO #2133

a thought before i go to bed
    scum architect is seemingly more and more likely
    why would they target vlad (assuming vlad is telling the truth) if i were scumitect, id target someone who would seem to be easily swayed to try to manipulate their reads and get them to push mislynches
    to me vlad doesn't seem to be the prime choice for that

oh that's all of our tpr slots then, right?
    fred = vig
    quinne = sheriff
    lois also = sheriff
    coroner between jan and vlad
    we're oozing with information and scum only has 1 nk
    Lol!

34. ISO #2134

35. ISO #2135

36. ISO #2136

37. ISO #2137

38. ISO #2138

39. ISO #2139

40. ISO #2140

41. ISO #2141

42. ISO #2142

43. ISO #2143

44. ISO #2144

45. ISO #2145

46. ISO #2146

47. ISO #2147

48. ISO #2148

49. ISO #2149

Are you happy if both you and the coroner get lynched?
    I mean, the worst case scenario hasn't changed in my mind. If they can't kill at night maybe it has. I just didn't want you to lynch me today and them kill a townie at night then lynch stimpy tomorrow. He knows he's going to die tomorrow no matter what, but I can't use my night anon post if I'm lynched today.

50. ISO #2150

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jan Korvin View Post
    I mean, the worst case scenario hasn't changed in my mind. If they can't kill at night maybe it has. I just didn't want you to lynch me today and them kill a townie at night then lynch stimpy tomorrow. He knows he's going to die tomorrow no matter what, but I can't use my night anon post if I'm lynched today.
    So maybe he could survive tomorrow and just BS his way as coroner until its too late.