1. ISO #901

2. ISO #902

3. ISO #903

4. ISO #904

5. ISO #905

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marlwyn Janson View Post
    What makes you town?
    The role card I was given makes me town. Also, I support reason and keeping things civil. If we coordinate and using our brains, we can find the scum. I will always speak up when we get off track or go on wild tangents. That is what I can contribute with my xp level of FM mafia.

6. ISO #906

7. ISO #907

8. ISO #908

9. ISO #909

10. ISO #910

11. ISO #911

12. ISO #912

13. ISO #913

14. ISO #914

15. ISO #915

16. ISO #916

17. ISO #917

18. ISO #918

19. ISO #919

20. ISO #920

21. ISO #921

What has even happened while i was gone...

So since it seems Lois has peaced out i'll elaborate on my thoughts about the whole situation like i promised earlier.
    From my view Lois was simply doing the age old town tactic of pushing one random guy the entire half of D1 for some bullshit reason, doesnt matter.
    Generally this isn't because the person truly thinks the deathpush is valid but because the reactions from the surrounding players give the best information
    one can get on D1.

During the entire conversation it just looked like a more experienced towny (lois) bullying Jiles who has no way to defend himself.
    Ofcourse not he is accused not of anything scummy , only using the word interesting. How can you defend yourself from that.
    This dude just said , hey scum has used interesting more than town , so you are scum. What a complete garbage argument.
    Beside the fact that even if this was the case , now the entire "study" would be invalid since this supposed "knowledge" is in the open.
    And meta has now shifted

But to get back on track , the interesting information here is how others respond. And Mulan that is why i was asking you earlier for your reads
    or your thoughts on town , you were going along with Lois and still are by the way. I can't understand why. I expext more of a reaction like Lembird, just blown away at the stupidity of it all.

Not only that your TOP town read is wilbird , seriously ? all this guy does is make 1 sentence teal posts and half of them are squack (point in case above me).
    That is your guaranteed town, this guy has given the same information as the 3 afks you want modkilled. And your scumreads are Bart and me.

Bart who, you accuses of being scum for posting in teal just as your top townread wilbird does. But contrary to wilbird has posted alot of contributing thoughts.

And lets not forget ofcourse me , your big feeling based on my rhetoric. At this point my defense has been beaten to death hasn't it.
    After all you were right , half the town knows who you are. And you have always scumread me day1 and your age old argument is my rhetoric.
    And i have always scumread you day1 because i find your townlists lacking. Do i think you are scum in this game ?
    Not yet , but you are dropping.

22. ISO #922

23. ISO #923

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lois Francklyn View Post
    right, I can definitely see how you see me as antagonizing. I'm playing in a manner with Jiles that by all means is that way. Its probably in poor form because, although I'm certain they are Mafia, I should treat them with respect and ddcency as a person I n behind the account. But my intention isn't to be seen as knee antagonizing another, that was definitely a mistake on my part. Please understamd my position, I am positive they are Mafia, I am not looking for reactions, I am not even really looking for credit. I just need everyone to understand that sooner or later, in order to win, we will have to vote out or eliminate Jiles. Its just that simple.

I don't think I would ever talk about the coroner. Ever. I don't agree with talking about power roles or hyoithesizing what they should do, or think etc. It only risks exposure, especially this early. Does that make sense?

Also its interesting that you would have me leaning not Town. I feel like I singlehandedly brought the state of play out of the gutter and my back is so tired from all that carrying now. Further, I think it's pretty rotten to suspect players who have brought the most to the game. It doesn't make logical sense and it doesn't feel right? I'm not sure how to ohrase it, but its the opposite of a mind meld. Still, its good to know. Frankly, I doubt you'd have the guts to doubt me as Mafia so I still think you're Town oddly, however wrkng.

I think eventually you're going to have rework your Jiles read, but thats more of a reflection on you.

About paranoia, it concerns me in that Im trying to understand your behavior in order to solve you. I think paranoia can be Towny if its done in a certain way, its hard for Mafia to fake. You being paranoid would explain why your reads feel like they're coming from the upside down world and I could figure out where you're coming from.

Your last questions reads a bit cagey? Do you not want me trying to understand you?
    What is the point of apologizing if you aren't going to change, or even give any explination other than GOTCHA.
    The day power is anonymous. It risks not revealing any TPR roles. It instead acts as a weird way of lynching a player. Please read the setup.

And yeh. You're leaning further away from town. Patting yourself on the back for "starting day 1" it's inevitable. It doesn't need anyone amazing to do. And your spectacular posting does not indicate an alignment. The only information that gives me is that you have a massive ego and too much spare time. Now trying to use this to give me a reason to read you a town, is quite scummy instead.
    My last question was basically me thinking that my position may be giving you worry.

24. ISO #924

25. ISO #925

26. ISO #926

27. ISO #927

28. ISO #928

29. ISO #929

Hi. I exist. I'll go away immediatly after though, and will be back later this IRL day.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Arnarld Quinne View Post
    Anyone up for a debate?

I hAVE CAUGHT UP.

-vote S-FM Bart Pilfter
    scum slip.
    Not another "scumslip" and "confirmed scum", I hope... it's not a Lois-sauce one, right?

I like Edoua Maije's #921 quite a lot, at least the part on Lois-Jiles. I assume "Mulan" is Marlwyn, is that correct? Saw it before, but didn't really bother asking about it since it wasn't relevant.
    If I'm right, then Marlwyn deserves more pressure than he currently has.

Also, why is Jiles still the leading wagon? Are y'all out of your minds? The only reason for which he's scumread is that he said "interesting", and tbh, his reaction to it is pretty good, at least from what I've seen. Get your votes on Lois instead, that will at least be meaningful and potentially give us some info. Or on literally anyone else. *insert a sentence about me being dead if Jiles is actually scum here*

See you later.

30. ISO #930

31. ISO #931

32. ISO #932

33. ISO #933

34. ISO #934

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magellan Core View Post
    I’m in the process of looking for replacements for Lois and Joha. I’m in contact with Rotholfo and Fred, and they should be fine.
    replacing people like they are property? has anyone vetted this spot yet? This seems like a very scummy thing to do, and a horrible way to treat people.

35. ISO #935

36. ISO #936

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lois Francklyn View Post
    right, I can definitely see how you see me as antagonizing. I'm playing in a manner with Jiles that by all means is that way. Its probably in poor form because, although I'm certain they are Mafia, I should treat them with respect and ddcency as a person I n behind the account. But my intention isn't to be seen as knee antagonizing another, that was definitely a mistake on my part. Please understamd my position, I am positive they are Mafia, I am not looking for reactions, I am not even really looking for credit. I just need everyone to understand that sooner or later, in order to win, we will have to vote out or eliminate Jiles. Its just that simple.

I don't think I would ever talk about the coroner. Ever. I don't agree with talking about power roles or hyoithesizing what they should do, or think etc. It only risks exposure, especially this early. Does that make sense?

Also its interesting that you would have me leaning not Town. I feel like I singlehandedly brought the state of play out of the gutter and my back is so tired from all that carrying now. Further, I think it's pretty rotten to suspect players who have brought the most to the game. It doesn't make logical sense and it doesn't feel right? I'm not sure how to ohrase it, but its the opposite of a mind meld. Still, its good to know. Frankly, I doubt you'd have the guts to doubt me as Mafia so I still think you're Town oddly, however wrkng.

I think eventually you're going to have rework your Jiles read, but thats more of a reflection on you.

About paranoia, it concerns me in that Im trying to understand your behavior in order to solve you. I think paranoia can be Towny if its done in a certain way, its hard for Mafia to fake. You being paranoid would explain why your reads feel like they're coming from the upside down world and I could figure out where you're coming from.

Your last questions reads a bit cagey? Do you not want me trying to understand you?
    -vote S-FM Jiles Carballo

It's day 1 and someone has that solid of a read? I will definitely follow that.

@S-FM Lois Francklyn unfortunately I havent really read anything, is there any key posts that really make you so sure?

37. ISO #937

That post to me sounds like they went heavy after someone and became incredibly frustrated that nobody was seeing what they saw. Usually in a situation like this it becomes very hard for someone to focus on anyone else with such a strong scumread. We may be able to clear Lois tonight also. Is there any reason that Lois is at L-5? or is that just people being frustrated with their aggression? or is it mafia taking advantage of negative emotions to try to get a Faux justified mis lynch?

38. ISO #938

Anyone up for a debate?

I hAVE CAUGHT UP.

-vote S-FM Bart Pilfter
    scum slip.
    Voting and stating "scumslip" without following up just sounds like you are waiting for the last second to try to shift the lynch there. or it could just be a cry for attention; waiting for everyone to ask you repeatedly what it is ect ect :shrug:

39. ISO #939

40. ISO #940

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Rotholfo Goncales View Post
    That post to me sounds like they went heavy after someone and became incredibly frustrated that nobody was seeing what they saw. Usually in a situation like this it becomes very hard for someone to focus on anyone else with such a strong scumread. We may be able to clear Lois tonight also. Is there any reason that Lois is at L-5? or is that just people being frustrated with their aggression? or is it mafia taking advantage of negative emotions to try to get a Faux justified mis lynch?
    I believe I commented on why I voted [And then unvoted after they ragequit and claimed sheriff.] It's a shame that they quit without giving a read list or reply to me. Problem is now decided wether the claim is true or false.

41. ISO #941

42. ISO #942

I believe I commented on why I voted [And then unvoted after they ragequit and claimed sheriff.] It's a shame that they quit without giving a read list or reply to me. Problem is now decided wether the claim is true or false.
    That's not towns problem, that's Mafias problem.

The real question is was Lois powerwolfing? or were they pissed off town. if they roleclaimed and quit i would easily write that off to pissed off town. no scum would be that emotional tunneling on D1 against a player. That's not powerful style play nor opportunitistic.

43. ISO #943

44. ISO #944

can you paraphrase for me why you voted and then unvoted? nobody else is on and posting so figure it wouldent be too much of a bother.

45. ISO #945

46. ISO #946

47. ISO #947

@S-FM Vladislow Kennt so.. like whatcha up to? since you and me are the only ones on and stuff.
    Hellow fellow cosmonaut.

Sorry I sometimes leave the tab open and my computer on so it looks like I'm lurking but I'm actually not ha ha..

But I'm here now. I'm rereading the post Lois stuff because I think actual discussion is starting to happen.

48. ISO #948

There is no reason anymore, at least for now, since it has been confirmed Lois checked out. He was up to 5 total votes though yesterday.

49. ISO #949

done.
    A Bearded Dragon! I used to have one of you. Okay, we already have a dragon fly whom I call Dragon, so we can't use that. I'd be up for calling you Gandalf, as you are in fact a BEARDED dragon. What you think? Well it doesn't matter, Gandalf is an amazing nickname, you lucked out.

Okay

50. ISO #950

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jan Korvin View Post
    A Bearded Dragon! I used to have one of you. Okay, we already have a dragon fly whom I call Dragon, so we can't use that. I'd be up for calling you Gandalf, as you are in fact a BEARDED dragon. What you think? Well it doesn't matter, Gandalf is an amazing nickname, you lucked out.

Okay
    S-FM Rotholfo Goncales

Bearded dragon? First look had me thinking anole, but looking closer seems to be bigger.