S-FM 302: Magellan (15p) - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 119 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 117 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Gollert Twissell View Post
    Walking through Lembird's line of reasoning, I believe Lembird to be scum as well. He is taking a hypocritical stance even though it's clear he entertains the probably that lois is town. I believe at the time of his vote, the majority reasoning of town was against Lois. He's bandwagoning against his town thoughts.

Now taking a look at the other trains, it makes me just a little more hesitant to conclude the Lembird is scum. Evils don't usually vote together, but in this setup, distancing is less of an issue, and there are also third party people. I town read everyone who is on a different train, leaving me thinking Jiles and Lembird are scum, and that means there is another 2 of the 4 people who haven't posted as scum as well.

Since 2/4 is greater than setup average [~5/15] I definitely can go along with a lynch on an AFK as well.
    Scumread for defending myself and calling out a BS train, makes sense.

2. ISO #802

3. ISO #803

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lembird Oshay View Post
    if i didn't entertain the possibility that lois was a super misguided adversarial town,
    what kind of town would i be?
    Well, I also haven't seen you consider Jiles as the alternative and for someone capable in thought, you would definitely consider this alternative too. But you didn't need to did you? Just push your own little agenda on.

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

Well, I also haven't seen you consider Jiles as the alternative and for someone capable in thought, you would definitely consider this alternative too. But you didn't need to did you? Just push your own little agenda on.
    What do you mean by the "alternative"?

Bussing or?

7. ISO #807

its kinda wack that you aren't even entertaining the possibility that i could be town, and that somehow someway only jiles and me are scum, and no one who posted else is, and the remaining two scum are strictly within the group of afks?
    maybe you should "open your mindset" and "consider other possibilities" as you once said

8. ISO #808

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jiles Carballo View Post
    What else do you want me to say at this point? I've said my bit and you're probably irritated that you were in my scummish list.
    Again, more defensive shit. And to top it off, saying I omgus you.

I'm the only player here, that I'm aware of, who watched the shenanigans with you and Lois to make reads around it and outside of it.

I wanted it to continue as annoying as it was, so that I could get information about other players. I kept asking "what do you take from this" and people give me caveman reads.

Situation is, a moron pointed you out and you've done nothing about it in turn. Prove me wrong.

9. ISO #809

Scumread for defending myself and calling out a BS train, makes sense.
    Defending yourself vs scumreading the person voting you are two different things. Besides, I'm additionally voting you by the use of the word "interesting", and instead of justifying yourself in your use of that word you simply attack the argument by calling it names.

Writing, "interesting post" is an admission that you knew naught of what to write but also that you didn't care enough to consider it.

10. ISO #810

11. ISO #811

Defending yourself vs scumreading the person voting you are two different things. Besides, I'm additionally voting you by the use of the word "interesting", and instead of justifying yourself in your use of that word you simply attack the argument by calling it names.

Writing, "interesting post" is an admission that you knew naught of what to write but also that you didn't care enough to consider it.
    do you seriously believe the "interesting" case?
    you know, the "study" in it's "alpha or beta stage" that had zero evidence provided for what so ever?

Lol!

12. ISO #812

13. ISO #813

I only switched to scum after one particular line that hinted I would be left to his mafia nightkill- but that's beside the point.

I forget the exact reason why I used the now infamous word "Interesting" but it was likely due to the reason that I found what he said either A. amusing, or B. misguided in some way to where I could only voice it with those two words.

14. ISO #814

I only switched to scum after one particular line that hinted I would be left to his mafia nightkill- but that's beside the point.

I forget the exact reason why I used the now infamous word "Interesting" but it was likely due to the reason that I found what he said either A. amusing, or B. misguided in some way to where I could only voice it with those two words.
    i know that i did it too right after reading it,
    for irony's sake of course

15. ISO #815

its kinda wack that you aren't even entertaining the possibility that i could be town, and that somehow someway only jiles and me are scum, and no one who posted else is, and the remaining two scum are strictly within the group of afks?
    maybe you should "open your mindset" and "consider other possibilities" as you once said
    I've already entertained the possibility that you are town, however I find the others to be more townie than you are. That's right, I find Bart (teal guy) and Wilbird (bird gang) and Biligan Holbirld (green dragonfly) more townie than you. So by default the bit that I find you townie for (engaging a small bit in setup discussion with me) is thrown out the window.

16. ISO #816

do you seriously believe the "interesting" case?
    you know, the "study" in it's "alpha or beta stage" that had zero evidence provided for what so ever?

Lol!
    Why are you putting so much investment in the reason and not the motive? Why would he say something like that, for example. Why would he push so hard off of THAT?

Who does this and why? You're literally jerking yourself off in the thread about data and studies. Those have nothing to do with this game.

17. ISO #817

18. ISO #818

I found what exactly I called "Interesting"

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lois Francklyn
    I think your question lacks context for any answer other than a tongue in cheek response for the sake if response.

Where am I in this context? What do the choices of staying and moving imply? These are the questions I'd ask myself to determine what to do next.

But if you really want a reply, I don't think you're asking this question in good faith and I'm inclined to death tunnel you from here on out.
    My question was partially to lure role info in however also if you look a few posts after you can probably notice a breadcrumb if you care for it.

19. ISO #819

20. ISO #820

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marlwyn Janson View Post
    Why are you putting so much investment in the reason and not the motive? Why would he say something like that, for example. Why would he push so hard off of THAT?

Who does this and why? You're literally jerking yourself off in the thread about data and studies. Those have nothing to do with this game.
    I mean, Mulan has a valid point.

21. ISO #821

22. ISO #822

23. ISO #823

I guess it's a good time to say that if Lembird Oshay is not scum, then I would believe it is probably Biligan then Vladislow or maybe possibly Jan Korvin who I don't really have a read on. I would suspect scum to have a diversity in attitudes.
    I'll post my readslist in a moment when I'm a computer. But I had oshay cleared for some reason. Idr

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

S-FM Marlwyn Janson

S-FM Marck Wilbird
    S-FM Lois Francklyn
    S-FM Gollert Twissell

S-FM Billigan Holbird
    S-FM Lembird Oshay

S-FM Vlädislow Kennt

S-FM Arnarld Quinne

S-FM Jan Korvin

S-FM Bart Pilfter

S-FM Edoua Maije
    S-FM Jiles Carballo

S-FM Rotholfo Goncales
    S-FM Joha Schtilzt
    S-FM Fred Attlebish

-------------------------

Oshay was cleared because of one or two posts that I felt had a town mindset behind them. Could be fabricated. I don't know, hence why he's lower.

26. ISO #826

27. ISO #827

I'll show you when I'm saying.

What do you think I mean by that?
    Alright you did it yourself, but basically you just either confirmed yourself as a non-essential role, but since even I saw it, you did it so obviously that I believe this was either your planned fake roleclaim or that you are a neutral, which would mean it's a fake roleclaim.

I believe you realize that citizens tank shots. You signaled there, early on in the day, that you are not a good nightkill target. Why would you do that? And the answer to that is because it is unimportant to you, or that because you are a neutral.

28. ISO #828

S-FM Marlwyn Janson

S-FM Marck Wilbird
    S-FM Lois Francklyn
    S-FM Gollert Twissell

S-FM Billigan Holbird
    S-FM Lembird Oshay

S-FM Vlädislow Kennt

S-FM Arnarld Quinne

S-FM Jan Korvin

S-FM Bart Pilfter

S-FM Edoua Maije
    S-FM Jiles Carballo

S-FM Rotholfo Goncales
    S-FM Joha Schtilzt
    S-FM Fred Attlebish

-------------------------

Oshay was cleared because of one or two posts that I felt had a town mindset behind them. Could be fabricated. I don't know, hence why he's lower.
    What is the teal color represent?

29. ISO #829

30. ISO #830

31. ISO #831

32. ISO #832

Alright you did it yourself, but basically you just either confirmed yourself as a non-essential role, but since even I saw it, you did it so obviously that I believe this was either your planned fake roleclaim or that you are a neutral, which would mean it's a fake roleclaim.

I believe you realize that citizens tank shots. You signaled there, early on in the day, that you are not a good nightkill target. Why would you do that? And the answer to that is because it is unimportant to you, or that because you are a neutral.
    As a neutral I would not want all of this attention. I understand as my current role I am able to take a hit for the town without losing a very critical role.

33. ISO #833

34. ISO #834

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jan Korvin View Post
    If I come off as neutral it was only out of a desire to balance Mr. Cage. I'm a townie.
    Again, the initial standoff-ishness and shitty gimmick where in some world an alignment list was posted D1 felt silly. Then again, I don't know who you are as far as players goes.

Just saying, "Oh lul woops I thought my alignment was revealed!!!" was a bit much. Still, everything else has been okay.

35. ISO #835

36. ISO #836

37. ISO #837

38. ISO #838

39. ISO #839

40. ISO #840

Again, the initial standoff-ishness and shitty gimmick where in some world an alignment list was posted D1 felt silly. Then again, I don't know who you are as far as players goes.

Just saying, "Oh lul woops I thought my alignment was revealed!!!" was a bit much. Still, everything else has been okay.
    Train of consciousness posting. As I said Methinks you are thinking too hard.

41. ISO #841

42. ISO #842

43. ISO #843

44. ISO #844

I'm not the one who quoted your own breadcrumb and pointed it out seeking to be read as town for it. That's you.
    Another thing real quick

Has anyone else noticed that Marlwyn when we were all on the Lois bandwagon hopped of me, but now that that train has ended decided to go for a mislynch?

Also the breadcrumb was pointed out because some people were like "lol scumread cause breadcrumb lol"

45. ISO #845

Another thing real quick

Has anyone else noticed that Marlwyn when we were all on the Lois bandwagon hopped of me, but now that that train has ended decided to go for a mislynch?

Also the breadcrumb was pointed out because some people were like "lol scumread cause breadcrumb lol"
    What?

46. ISO #846

47. ISO #847

Another thing real quick

So what do you make of Marck Wilbird? The other three votes on you are from players suspicious of you since the beginning.
    Back to this, walk me through why a town player would breadcrumb citizen then point it out to get towncred.

48. ISO #848

49. ISO #849

So what do you make of Marck Wilbird? The other three votes on you are from players suspicious of you since the beginning.
    Back to this, walk me through why a town player would breadcrumb citizen then point it out to get towncred.
    So a mislynch doesn't happen, that's why.

Have to think ahead before someone decides to push a lynch based off of "scummy vibes" without further explanation.

I think Wilbird is town, as he has in my opinion provided good discussion without being antagonistic, as well as doing as I would expect from a town player with his posts.

50. ISO #850