S-FM 302: Magellan (15p) - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 119 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 65 115 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

2. ISO #702

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lembird Oshay View Post
    for sake of translation could you make a list of whose nicknames refer to what player?
    i get some of them but a few go over my head
    Yea, that is the struggle. Grey worm is the millatto dude who looks like the general from game of thrones. Green blob is Green worm. Dr. Quacksworth is the duck picture. You are the Iron Giant (From the movie Iron Giant) and Harley Quinne is well. She's harley is the female jester. And of course Mulan, so LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS

3. ISO #703

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Vladislow Kennt View Post
    He is lowkey attacking everyone else for not understanding his "reads".
    yeah apparently a bakers dozen or so amount of people are too peabrain to understand a study in it's "alpha or beta" phase
    anyone who knows anything about meta-analysis or studies knows that this kind of stuff is evident after sufficient evidence is collected, these kind of studies don't go through that kind of stage of development, and thus is likely bullshit

4. ISO #704

yeah apparently a bakers dozen or so amount of people are too peabrain to understand a study in it's "alpha or beta" phase
    anyone who knows anything about meta-analysis or studies knows that this kind of stuff is evident after sufficient evidence is collected, these kind of studies don't go through that kind of stage of development, and thus is likely bullshit
    Okay so besides him being a Neanderthal in your minds, do you take anything away from any of this?

5. ISO #705

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marlwyn Janson View Post
    I like the banter, I really do.

But despite not having revealed my readslist (and I have no intention to) you're certainly on the lower end of the spectrum. So I cannot say these posts give me any confidence in you or that your lynch would not be worthwhile.

If you'd like or care, I suggest doing something other than defend yourself or calling Lois delusional to actually seem town. I will not say his suspicions of you, though misplaced, have no merit in the status quo.
    I agree and feel as though I've somewhat over defended myself based off of his somewhat off center push. Are there any questions you or anyone else has for me regarding my POV on anything? I'd like to switch subjects from Lois for now.

6. ISO #706

I think we've found our data expert in the group. Are you good with data analysis like the robot implies?

7. ISO #707

8. ISO #708

9. ISO #709

Okay so besides him being a Neanderthal in your minds, do you take anything away from any of this?
    lois is putting a lot of effort into their claims that jiles is scum
    like a LOT

on a surface level it doesn't make sense for mafia to sacrifice themselves for a play like this, not when town has a massive numbers advantage. so if we're reading into it on a surface level, lois can't be mafia, right?
    i think lois is expecting us to not vote them because we think they're too stupid to be scum. but that's just a theory
    a game theory
    thanks for watching

10. ISO #710

11. ISO #711

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lois Francklyn View Post
    I mean yeah, do whatever you want. That's just a reflection on you. I know my read is on another level and I understand many players won't want to accept it, but it is correct. In post game we can laugh about it and I'll accept your praises. I'm just too good it hurts sometimes.
    humans don't talk like this
    at least honest ones don't

12. ISO #712

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jan Korvin View Post
    Absolutely nothing. Arguing for the sake of arguing imo.
    Honestly I think it is just a distraction and he's either a neut or a town. I don't see a scumby player desperate for so much attention d1.
    lois is putting a lot of effort into their claims that jiles is scum
    like a LOT

on a surface level it doesn't make sense for mafia to sacrifice themselves for a play like this, not when town has a massive numbers advantage. so if we're reading into it on a surface level, lois can't be mafia, right?
    i think lois is expecting us to not vote them because we think they're too stupid to be scum. but that's just a theory
    a game theory
    thanks for watching
    So all three of you believe he is town or neutral. Progress made.

Was there nothing AROUND the Lois-Jilles endevour that peaked your interest?

13. ISO #713

14. ISO #714

no i don't think that lois is town
    there isn't a really good reason that lois would behave this way imo, unless they genuinely believed their theory, which i cant believe that they do

15. ISO #715

16. ISO #716

17. ISO #717

18. ISO #718

19. ISO #719

I think he was hyped up, and I don't want to read to much into his posts. But I can't discount the fact that he has cause a bit of a stir, as the brits would say. Does that mean hes is intentionally guiding us somewhere- I don't think so.

20. ISO #720

21. ISO #721

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jan Korvin View Post
    I think he was hyped up, and I don't want to read to much into his posts. But I can't discount the fact that he has cause a bit of a stir, as the brits would say. Does that mean hes is intentionally guiding us somewhere- I don't think so.
    I'd like to think he is either distracting us from the AFKs or is trying to BS my lynch for an easy win.

22. ISO #722

Well you don't think he's town or Mafia, correct?
    ugh no

on the surface level it seems like lois is too dumb to be scum, but i think lois is trying to take advantage of us reading him at a surface level.
    lois is intelligent, this is all calculated. they are most certainly not too dumb to be scum.
    it's obvious that lois isn't being honest in what they say.
    i think lois is scum, i don't think they're an executioner, and i don't think they're town. i think lois is non-town aligned scum.
    i dont think what i said was that hard to read

23. ISO #723

24. ISO #724

ugh no

on the surface level it seems like lois is too dumb to be scum, but i think lois is trying to take advantage of us reading him at a surface level.
    lois is intelligent, this is all calculated. they are most certainly not too dumb to be scum.
    it's obvious that lois isn't being honest in what they say.
    i think lois is scum, i don't think they're an executioner, and i don't think they're town. i think lois is non-town aligned scum.
    i dont think what i said was that hard to read

I agree with your analysis.

It was one thing for Lois to pile all of his attention on Jiles based upon the so called "interesting" read. But then he came out with the statement saying he "was just that good" or something along the lines of 'being the best player we've seen'. This doesn't sound like dumb behavior. This sounds like calculated behavior to me. If he had had a chance to use a night power then I might think he was an investigative role, but he hasn't which makes me think he could be scum trying to divert us.

25. ISO #725

26. ISO #726

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

29. ISO #729

30. ISO #730

31. ISO #731

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post

I agree with your analysis.

It was one thing for Lois to pile all of his attention on Jiles based upon the so called "interesting" read. But then he came out with the statement saying he "was just that good" or something along the lines of 'being the best player we've seen'. This doesn't sound like dumb behavior. This sounds like calculated behavior to me. If he had had a chance to use a night power then I might think he was an investigative role, but he hasn't which makes me think he could be scum trying to divert us.
    Grey worm has a point. He could have been making a calculating move. Then again, he could have been hyped up and on his phone typing which doesn't really allow for proper navigating. IDK, he comes across as over-eager to get things started to me. But we shouldn't forget he could be tricking us with a strange play.

32. ISO #732

Do we even know if Lois actually checked out of the game? Will we know if a player slot is replaced? Or was the "bye" stuff all another ruse?
    Yes, I really am leaving. But I don't want to tank Town by leaving. I just think this community isn't a match for me. I prefer discussing the merit of ideas and viewpoints, not calling players names. That's me though, I'm sure you can enjoy yourselves doing whatever that is.

So, again, not wanting to tank my team considering it's flipless: I'm Town Sheriff.

I'm positive you guys can have fun, even if that means never improving level of play. Really, have fun, thats what matters. Cheers!

33. ISO #733

Yes, I really am leaving. But I don't want to tank Town by leaving. I just think this community isn't a match for me. I prefer discussing the merit of ideas and viewpoints, not calling players names. That's me though, I'm sure you can enjoy yourselves doing whatever that is.

So, again, not wanting to tank my team considering it's flipless: I'm Town Sheriff.

I'm positive you guys can have fun, even if that means never improving level of play. Really, have fun, thats what matters. Cheers!
    Really? This is the low key insulting I'm talking about. Nobody called you anything serious, and then you just imply everyone is an idiot for not wanting to play at your level.

Give me a break.

34. ISO #734

id consider your ideas or viewpoints if they were backed up by anything what so ever

35. ISO #735

36. ISO #736

Safe travels Lois.

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

39. ISO #739

40. ISO #740

41. ISO #741

42. ISO #742

At this point, we've tried to civilly cool down the situation, and he has not responded. I'm not interested in reasoning with him. He believes what he believes, he was offended, there was no apology (if one was merited idk), and he feels he needs to leave. Good luck. Live long and prosper.

43. ISO #743

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Billigan Holbird View Post
    Wait a minute... you're still holding the "Jiles is confirmed scum" point of view that nobody but yourself understands, and say you'll avoid talking about him? I was debating internally about removing my vote from you, but no, scratch that lol, I'm at the very least keeping the pressure on you until an answer comes out of it.
    He is voting Jiles off of a statistical probability. It wasn't that hard to understand.
    If I may add, Jiles went from a lackadaisical attitude into attacking the player who tunnels on him, astounded that someone would read him that way for being lazy in the first place. The fact that he does not acknowledge this fact is avoidance. We haven't seen an explanation since for his attitude.

You really think he doesn't believe them?

46. ISO #746

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749

50. ISO #750