3. ISO #503

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jiles Carballo View Post
    Thanks for asking, I've been keeping track as we go.

Town Reads:
    Billigan
    Korvin
    Lemibird
    Quinne (For now)
    Gollert

Neutrals:
    Lois (Likely exec/Scummish)
    Vlad

Null Reads
    Joha
    Me (Of course)
    Fred
    Rotholfo

Scum
    Marlwyn (Scummish, closer to scum than null for me)

I have alot of null reads due to the 3 people not posting and my preference to not read myself in the table. Those in the town slots are those that have contributed a fair bit of discussion and asked meaningful questions. I personally am on the fence of just throwing the lurkers in as scum, however I do not see the need to yet. No one has acted overtly scummy apart from Marlwyn/Lois for the time being

(Lois is in the exec slot because I think he is more exec than scum)

I may have forgot someone (highly likely)
    And Wilbird?

9. ISO #509

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jan Korvin View Post
    When I first saw this I thought someone had posted everyone's actual alignment. I suppose you could deduce my alignment based on that last sentence, if one were willing.
    This makes 0 sense. Why would you think that? Its CLEARLY not everyones alignment. Looks more like your just trying to suggest for people to read you as town

What voting Mechanic did you pick AND WHY?

10. ISO #510

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marlwyn Janson View Post
    Did you have any thoughts on the Lois-Jiles-Billigan ordeal?
    I am unable to follow Nicholas Cage's reasoning. So, either I don't understand his logic (likely as I'm a newb); he's intentionally stirring things up as town; he's exec or jester (is that possible in this setup idk); early bad play as scum....I can think of a lot of strategical possibilities with Nick Cage, but what I am not going to do is follow him until I understand his reasoning.

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

I am unable to follow Nicholas Cage's reasoning. So, either I don't understand his logic (likely as I'm a newb); he's intentionally stirring things up as town; he's exec or jester (is that possible in this setup idk); early bad play as scum....I can think of a lot of strategical possibilities with Nick Cage, but what I am not going to do is follow him until I understand his reasoning.
    I don't understand his reasoning either, so you're not alone.

Learning from him would be interesting.

13. ISO #513

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Arnarld Quinne View Post
    This makes 0 sense. Why would you think that? Its CLEARLY not everyones alignment. Looks more like your just trying to suggest for people to read you as town

What voting Mechanic did you pick AND WHY?
    Cause I'm new and didn't understand why the list posting with the colors. I just saw my name in green and thought, did they reveal alignments already? So it makes perfect sense, if you look at it upside down while intoxicated and while riding a rhino.

14. ISO #514

Hi Lois. I'm asking you because for those with Mental Handicaps (And the Lazy) find it difficult to cipher through 61 posts from one single slot within less than 24 hours.
    So, to make it easier for many other people. It would greatly help for you to summarise your reads. Especially if you wish to make yourself a main figurehead.

It also sounnds like you'd be only making that statement if you are choosing what you want to hear. I am promoting co-operation between all people.
    You may of persuaded YOURSELF that you know Jiles is Mafia. But you FAIL to persuade anyone else.
    This is why you need to maintain discussion.

My main reason for existing is to bring peace upon us. Only through peace can we end war. And we can only do that by working together.
    Oh that makes it easy, then I don't want to be a main figurehead

Find someone who does. I don't want points. I don't want recognition. I just want a clean game of communication and vote up those Mafia all day

But yeah I'll get my reads out. Basically I like most everyone I've spoken with as Town, the exception being Jiles who I have as Mafia.

I think it may have been Vladislow that concerned me a bit earlier as well, but I'd need to look into it. I'm planning on going over my reads tonight to straighten it out in my free time.

I think I said that... here

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lois Francklyn View Post
    I'm really glad we had good conversation earlier, and now this is just the cherry on top. I haven't started forming a solid list yet but I'll plan on getting around to it later today. Are there any players you see who have indicated they are not likely to be Mafia?
    The funny thing is that right after I wrote that Jiles tried to zing me by pestering me, knowing full well what I'd already posted:

I think this is more personal attack than trying to start meaningful argument, so I have a question for you.

What are your reads (apart from the AFKS) and why?
    Its just like really funny because I'm certain they are Mafia and they don't think they're outted

15. ISO #515

Cause I'm new and didn't understand why the list posting with the colors. I just saw my name in green and thought, did they reveal alignments already? So it makes perfect sense, if you look at it upside down while intoxicated and while riding a rhino.
    Oh I get what you're confused about.

What you saw was my read list, not an actual alignment reveal. For example: I listed you as town because you have been asking good questions with some decent discussion involved.

Lists that involve reads are good to see where a persons head is at, as well as for others to question them.

16. ISO #516

Oh that makes it easy, then I don't want to be a main figurehead

Find someone who does. I don't want points. I don't want recognition. I just want a clean game of communication and vote up those Mafia all day

But yeah I'll get my reads out. Basically I like most everyone I've spoken with as Town, the exception being Jiles who I have as Mafia.

I think it may have been Vladislow that concerned me a bit earlier as well, but I'd need to look into it. I'm planning on going over my reads tonight to straighten it out in my free time.

I think I said that... here

The funny thing is that right after I wrote that Jiles tried to zing me by pestering me, knowing full well what I'd already posted:

Its just like really funny because I'm certain they are Mafia and they don't think they're outted
    Oh look at this it's the peanut gallery back at it again.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lois Francklyn
    Classic exec sentence here.

17. ISO #517

if you're Town, eventually you'll realize Jiles is Mafia. That's all that matters. How and when you get there doesn't matter. Good luck!

18. ISO #518

if you're Town, eventually you'll realize Jiles is Mafia. That's all that matters. How and when you get there doesn't matter. Good luck!
    So the opposite of the Existential Philosophy of: "Its the journey that matters, not the destination." Unfortunately, as a existential absurdist I adhere to the former, rather than the latter.

19. ISO #519

should note that before Jiles was playing like a meme and joking not caring about the game.

COMOLETE TRANSFORMATION NOW THEY CARE

Suddenly they care and are 'solving' by going:
    "You are Town stop.
    You are Executioner stop.
    Oh my God you stuck, yoh are TEH Mfia?!
    You are e x ecutioner stop."

Like, even their play betrays them.

Gg Jiles. Your game was over before it started.

20. ISO #520

should note that before Jiles was playing like a meme and joking not caring about the game.

COMOLETE TRANSFORMATION NOW THEY CARE

Suddenly they care and are 'solving' by going:
    "You are Town stop.
    You are Executioner stop.
    Oh my God you stuck, yoh are TEH Mfia?!
    You are e x ecutioner stop."

Like, even their play betrays them.

Gg Jiles. Your game was over before it started.
    Hey Nick, wanna make a deal?

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522

When I first saw this I thought someone had posted everyone's actual alignment. I suppose you could deduce my alignment based on that last sentence, if one were willing.

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

I hate the multiquote system so i'll be doing it this way.

"VIG:

Shoot this. Shoot this all the time. Shoot this, pray it's Mafia and if it isn't -- give yourself a victory shot of Belvedere vodka."
    -Mulan

"If I were Vigilante (which I might be) I would be shooting you tonight for not fucking doing what I tell you to. This is not a difficult task to decision-make about. Stop your self-righteous shit. Stop posting in blue and be a town member, or die. The town will be swifter at this than the Mafia btw.

Your non-sense is useless, what has it done?"
    -Mulan

I'm having a really hard time what you are trying to achieve with this play. At this moment i have you written down as the person
    who the most posts but without contributing anything meaningful ?

30. ISO #530

Not yet Mulan! Also, earlier you didn't feel like taking the game seriously and answering my post at start of day, remember? Do you still think it's pointless to start playing?

[I'm being a sarcastic butt, sorry]
    What post would that be? And I've been playing. I'm the top poster, actually but I've slowed down today because I didn't want to crowd out any information.

31. ISO #531

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post
    So as I understand it now we are into the proper segment of D1 and lynching is open, is that right?

Also is there a clock anywhere for when this Day ends, etc?
    lynching starts in 46 minutes, i'm sure the host will create a post to declare with lynching option has been chosen. Also wonder if the lurkers will have PMed

32. ISO #532

The fact he's taken so long to answer tells me that he is trying to BS something.
    Lol

You got got

That's nkt even a believable thought.

You have gone 100% flimy reasons to scumread me now that I've pushed on you and they just keep piling up

Flimsy construction bud

I told you your best chance was going to funny route. I'm serious.

33. ISO #533

Lois, are you going to complain later on in this game if I don't respond to your post to me earlier?
    This one. I had made a longer aided post in the early game taking the game seriously and you weren't on that level yet. You may have most posts, but most are one liners and I'm not sure what your strategy is most of the time, like what points you're trying to make and how that reflects your reads. I like the dnergy though, its quite good. Plus you also saw Jiles showing his mafia side at that critical moment so it looks good for you I think.

34. ISO #534

IMPORTANT

The Coroner has TWO alignment reveal checks.
    I sugest using it as a replacement for lynching. That way we can, in effect, game 2 flips and 1 lynch in one day.
    The Framer can make permanent changes to ones alignment. So if this ability is used day 1 we get 100% trustable flips. The longer we wait the more chance we have of losing the coroner to a night kill or someones alignment is edited.

Unless the Coroner checks the Godfather. Which brings me to my next point. @S-FM Lois Francklyn seems like they may be baiting the Coroner by the way they are acting.

Whatever the case. We should decided on the Coroner day powers sooner rather than later.

35. ISO #535

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Edoua Maije View Post
    I hate the multiquote system so i'll be doing it this way.

"VIG:

Shoot this. Shoot this all the time. Shoot this, pray it's Mafia and if it isn't -- give yourself a victory shot of Belvedere vodka."
    -Mulan

"If I were Vigilante (which I might be) I would be shooting you tonight for not fucking doing what I tell you to. This is not a difficult task to decision-make about. Stop your self-righteous shit. Stop posting in blue and be a town member, or die. The town will be swifter at this than the Mafia btw.

Your non-sense is useless, what has it done?"
    -Mulan

I'm having a really hard time what you are trying to achieve with this play. At this moment i have you written down as the person
    who the most posts but without contributing anything meaningful ?
    I don't know what else you're trying to extrapolate from that or why of all my posts that's where you want to go. It's pretty simple, shoot the unhelpful and annoying teal poster.

But since this was your fourth post and you're here you can elaborate on what you said you would:

The conversation between Lois and Jiles was funny to read. I won't give my opinion on it yet because i believe it hasnt fully finished yet and i want to see where it goes.

36. ISO #536

I don't know what else you're trying to extrapolate from that or why of all my posts that's where you want to go. It's pretty simple, shoot the unhelpful and annoying teal poster.

But since this was your fourth post and you're here you can elaborate on what you said you would:
    1) Because simply put , so far all of your posts have been unhelpful, i could have quoted all of them but that would have taken too much time. I understand trolling at the beginning of the day but it feels like you havnt stopped yet. What annoys me most is that teal was trying to steer town into a good direction but you managed to get the conversation of track.

1B) i would have liked to post more but i'm afraid that was out of my control

2) I will elaborate on it in time , i feel that if i were to give my opinion now they would play differently and i find that their discussion is giving good insights into how they play

37. ISO #537

This one. I had made a longer aided post in the early game taking the game seriously and you weren't on that level yet. You may have most posts, but most are one liners and I'm not sure what your strategy is most of the time, like what points you're trying to make and how that reflects your reads. I like the dnergy though, its quite good. Plus you also saw Jiles showing his mafia side at that critical moment so it looks good for you I think.
    The post that was directed at didn't really need a response to it. It was a post of you agreeing with me. You were just being quite aggressive at the time and I wanted to poke some fun.

38. ISO #538

IMPORTANT

The Coroner has TWO alignment reveal checks.
    I sugest using it as a replacement for lynching. That way we can, in effect, game 2 flips and 1 lynch in one day.
    The Framer can make permanent changes to ones alignment. So if this ability is used day 1 we get 100% trustable flips. The longer we wait the more chance we have of losing the coroner to a night kill or someones alignment is edited.

Unless the Coroner checks the Godfather. Which brings me to my next point. @S-FM Lois Francklyn seems like they may be baiting the Coroner by the way they are acting.

Whatever the case. We should decided on the Coroner day powers sooner rather than later.
    Can you walk me through your logic here please?

You are imagining a specific world where I am exactly Gidfather and baiting the coroner?

I'm not downplaying your paranoia, I just want to understand why you think this is a valid thing to be concerned about.

Do you think I'm not Town?
    Do you think Jiles is not Mafia?

You'd have to be living in that world for you to legitimately have these concerns and I just don't see how you live in that world.

I THINK you're paranoid and just saying whatever comes to your mind without inferring what that would mean?

39. ISO #539

The post that was directed at didn't really need a response to it. It was a post of you agreeing with me. You were just being quite aggressive at the time and I wanted to poke some fun.
    right, then I see the issue. My posts aren't just meant for the pleasure of the person I'm typing to. Yes, I want to be understood. But YOUR response would help me both understand YOU and it would let me know that you understand what I jnderstand. Basically, its conversational etiquette of making sure we're on the same level.

I don't take issue with you, but your thoughts are good to have when I need help sorting out my own. Together I think we can di this )

40. ISO #540

1) Because simply put , so far all of your posts have been unhelpful, i could have quoted all of them but that would have taken too much time. I understand trolling at the beginning of the day but it feels like you havnt stopped yet. What annoys me most is that teal was trying to steer town into a good direction but you managed to get the conversation of track.

2) I will elaborate on it in time , i feel that if i were to give my opinion now they would play differently and i find that their discussion is giving good insights into how they play
    So far, every one of your critiques has been about how you think people are unhelpful / annoying.

What was so meaningful about Teal poster's commentary that is causing you to white-knight for him?

I don't really mind how many posts you make. Just don't ask for more content when you provide none yourself.

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

Thanks for the clarification it means a lot! I'm just not up to playing in a game that devolves into that type of play, and better to figure that out earlier than later.

Regarding the vague language, no I wasn't talking about syntax. You included the definition of aggressive with four definitions, the least offensive of which was fourth. In other words, the word was vague and taunting even if you intended for the least offensive of the definitions.

We can only come to understanding each other when we're able to see what we're each talking about, and that's impossible when you make a claim without quoting what you're talking about in the first place. Im reasonable in that I'll accept criticism and admit where I'm wrong, but you've given me king to work with even after I asked you to.

So again, I don't think yiu even realize you're playing in bad faith, but you are. That doesn't mean J think your Mafia. I tjink you are town. But your style hasn't been amazing here either. Can you see what im getting at here?
    Lol sorry for being unclear there.

Regarding "aggressive", if we're playing Sc2 and I say that you putting constant pressure on the enemy with zerglings early on is an aggressive strategy, will you say I'm taunting you...? The same goes here: we're talking about a game, and I'm saying your playstyle is aggressive, and stand by it.

I THINK IT WAS RATHER CLEAR I'M TALKING ABOUT YOUR "CONFIRMED SCUM" READ ON JILES. IS IT CLEAR NOW? DO YOU NEED QUOTES OF ME ASKING ABOUT IT?

"You don't realize you're playing in bad faith" lol that is inherently wrong, doing something in bad faith implies you're doing it intentionally. https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/in+bad+faith
    Stop discrediting me and quite literally calling me a bad player for disagreeing with you.
    My style hasn't been amazing here either? Sorry not sorry, but I'm not the one who doesn't explain a "CONFIRMED SCUM" read with "he said interesting", and then indirectly calls people around dumbasses for not joining him. And who then refuses to address criticism about it with anything other than "you're scum" or "quotes".

You've dodged my for a fair few posts now, so I'll repeat it:

What are all of your reads and why?
    ^^^^^^
    I have no reason to talk to you, ever. You're Mafia. Good game. What?
    Ok then. What are your reads and why are they like they are?

Quotes incoming, since they're necessary for you to reply. I think there is a chance you're town, and it's the only reason I'll do that work lol.

43. ISO #543

I beleive you beleive in your points, but it feels like you're trying to win an argument here?

I dont think there is any argument though.

Marlwyn was largely Towny, and they had an almost jokingly personal disagreement with the teal font guy.

Teal font guy probably had good intentions but he was just pontificating on a soap box.

Their disagreement doesn't mean one must be Town and one must be Mafia.

I think they're both probably Town anyway.

I like your style but yeah, I don't think yiu can win a debate that doesn't exist.

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

Because of:
    Interesting response.
    This happens:
    -vote S-FM Jiles Carballo View Post

Got one
    Heck

-vote S-FM Jiles Carballo
    My intention is known and clear. Your alignment won't change from one moment to another. Your game is done before it even started. Rest in RIP.
    My question is: quack the fuck is that?

46. ISO #546

I can't read anything from that emoji its the stoic Spock face. You could find my post interesting, stupid, boring, hilarious or thinking of strangling me.
    Just not sure what to make of the standoff-ishness that you've been playing with. Or that for some reason you thought the alignments of everyone in the game was posted less than 24 hours into day one.

Seems kind like a forced Townslip.

47. ISO #547

In my head I see. Nick Cage. Grey Worm. Fat Worm. Ren and Stimpy, Mulan, Brad Pitt, dragon fly, Harley Quinne. Did I miss anyone? I will be referring to each of you by these nicknames, otherwise I won't be able to associate names to pics to profiles/postings.
    Who am I

48. ISO #548

Just not sure what to make of the standoff-ishness that you've been playing with. Or that for some reason you thought the alignments of everyone in the game was posted less than 24 hours into day one.

Seems kind like a forced Townslip.
    Methinks you are thinking too hard Mulan.

49. ISO #549

50. ISO #550

Can you walk me through your logic here please?

You are imagining a specific world where I am exactly Gidfather and baiting the coroner?

I'm not downplaying your paranoia, I just want to understand why you think this is a valid thing to be concerned about.

Do you think I'm not Town?
    Do you think Jiles is not Mafia?

You'd have to be living in that world for you to legitimately have these concerns and I just don't see how you live in that world.

I THINK you're paranoid and just saying whatever comes to your mind without inferring what that would mean?
    You seem to be antagonizing. Seemingly on purpose.
    You don't mention the coroner but focus on yourself. Do I think your not town? You're leaning that direction.

Do I think Jiles is not mafia? I don't have much of an indication yet. But they lean more town.

I may be Paranoid. What concern is it too you?