S-FM 302: Magellan (15p) - Page 114
Register

User Tag List

Page 114 of 119 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... LastLast
Results 5,651 to 5,700 of 5907
  1. ISO #5651

2. ISO #5652

3. ISO #5653

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    Well if both you and Bart both vote me that gives you a 50/50% of winning. becuse there will be 2 votes on me and 2 votes on bart. and then host will have to RNG who is lynched. So if you 2 want to win that will be your only chance at this point.
    Voting you would be against my win condition so no I'm not going to do that.

4. ISO #5654

I have and Bart twisted it saying I am saying there is 7 mafia.

HMMM does that sound very townie of him?????
    That was me poking fun at you.
    I know you didn't say there were 7 Mafia. You said there were 5 Mafia.
    There are actually only 3 Mafia in the setup though.

5. ISO #5655

fine whatever
    i resort all brainpower i have to you
    i hereby accept no responsibility for what happens beyond this point, whether we win or lose
    if you want to give me mvp post game don't, because i didn't do anything worthy of it
    -vote S-FM Bart Pilfter

im sick of this game anyways it's gone on long enough and i just want to complain about it on my com

6. ISO #5656

7. ISO #5657

Lembird I have posted facts after facts can he explain any? he has not explained one all he says is That is so bad! You are so Bad! I cant believe you are our confirmed town!
    He has diverted every one of them because he knows it makes him look scummy.

I have even given you the same points. You refuse to even acknowledge them. I even gave an exercise to name off who you want to see in the final 2 with me. He picked wilbird first and you second. then he hammers Wilbird.

In that 2 votes for Wilbird 2 votes for Bart 2 votes for Holbird. Willbird is dead and Bart has been scummy. Wilbird who is town even put in LW don't take Bart. I am following towns votes. Since town Tied as confirmed town I am taking Holibird over willbird as the plan from yesterday. So if we Lose but the Blame in me ok,.

You both stop saying I am pushing my own agenda and not reading the worlds. I am taking the one most the town voted for because wilbird is dead. I will not take you or Bart to end.

8. ISO #5658

Lembird I have posted facts after facts can he explain any? he has not explained one all he says is That is so bad! You are so Bad! I cant believe you are our confirmed town!
    He has diverted every one of them because he knows it makes him look scummy.

I have even given you the same points. You refuse to even acknowledge them. I even gave an exercise to name off who you want to see in the final 2 with me. He picked wilbird first and you second. then he hammers Wilbird.

In that 2 votes for Wilbird 2 votes for Bart 2 votes for Holbird. Willbird is dead and Bart has been scummy. Wilbird who is town even put in LW don't take Bart. I am following towns votes. Since town Tied as confirmed town I am taking Holibird over willbird as the plan from yesterday. So if we Lose but the Blame in me ok,.

You both stop saying I am pushing my own agenda and not reading the worlds. I am taking the one most the town voted for because wilbird is dead. I will not take you or Bart to end.
    SQUAWK!

9. ISO #5659

10. ISO #5660

11. ISO #5661

12. ISO #5662

13. ISO #5663

14. ISO #5664

15. ISO #5665

16. ISO #5666

17. ISO #5667

18. ISO #5668

19. ISO #5669

20. ISO #5670

21. ISO #5671

22. ISO #5672

23. ISO #5673

24. ISO #5674

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    I was NE

Jan was coroner, not disguiser. Ed was disguised (originally Vlad)

Bart was last mafia
    You where NE????????? WTF why you push me to lynch you?
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

25. ISO #5675

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I was Fred BTW
    This is the first time I've ever played with you. I enjoyed it quite a bit

-vote S-FM Fred Attlebish

You held strong to your convictions even with Bart insulting your intelligence over and over at the end. It was a good play to make you doubt your read

You carried town in the end. MVP all the way

26. ISO #5676

27. ISO #5677

28. ISO #5678

29. ISO #5679

30. ISO #5680

31. ISO #5681

32. ISO #5682

33. ISO #5683

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    Oops sorry

Fred was Vlad, disguised. Lembird was mafia. Quinne sheriff, I was framed actually. A citizen
    Yup I was VLad and town lost you where in LILO BART was town

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

34. ISO #5684

35. ISO #5685

36. ISO #5686

37. ISO #5687

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Billigan Holbird View Post
    BY ORDER OF KING GANELON, PROTECTOR OF THE SEVEN KINGDOMS, I ORDER YOU TO QUACK THE QUACK QUACK QUACK :P
    Good job Mafia partner. we won lol

38. ISO #5688

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Yup I was VLad and town lost you where in LILO BART was town
    Here's the honest truth

Joha was exe. His target Jiles. He lost since we lynched him, good riddance
    Quinne was mafia with Vlad (disguised as Jan) and ED

Meaning with Ed's lynch mafia was neutralized and game should have ended (nice catch Lembird) according to what's written in the setup

Bart was turncoat, decided to side with mafia. So the teal color at the beginning of the game? I guess that was his soft claim to neutral since he dropped it day 2 lol

I kept going with it and someone actually said that I was softing neutral with that. Pretty funny stuff

39. ISO #5689

40. ISO #5690

Bart Pilfter was summarily executed by firing squad.

After a months-long journey, the Magellan has finally reached its destination. The alien artifact transported by the ship is now in Orcan hands. Post-mortem analysis and evidence from the ship security system indicates that the Brookmond strike force was eliminated - along with a double agent who had already been discovered back in the capital city.

Officers Rotholfo, Lois, Marlwyn, Jiles and Jan will be buried with full military honors and given the Lone Star for Bravery, in light of the sacrifices for the greater of the Republic.

[Magellan Core]
    [Analysis Complete]
    [Scans indicate with high probability that this was the situation on board the ship]
    [Magellan Officers]
    Rotholfo Goncales - Ensign
    Billigan Holbird - Ensign
    Lois Francklyn - Covert Operative
    Gollert Twissell - Ensign
    Jiles Carballo - Ensign
    Vlädislow Kennt/Jan Korvin - Clone Commando
    Joha Schtilzt - Bounty Hunter
    Lembird Oshay - Ensign
    Arnarld Quinne - Strike Team Leader (Mentalics Expert)
    Marlwyn Janson - Navigator
    Jan Korvin/Vlädislow Kennt - Geneticist
    Marck Wilbird - Ensign
    Edoua Maije - Biotech Expert
    Bart Pilfter - Turncoat (Brookmond Agent)

OOC:
    I want to apologize for how poorly I hosted this game. There were a lot of flaws in this setup that were missed by me when I originally designed it (chiefly revolving around the nightkills the scum had, and the flipless aspect of the setup - which isn’t strictly a flaw but it’s quite annoying, as a player, as I found out this game). I’m amazed the mafia team has made it this far and honestly pretty impressed. Shoutout to Vlad for an amazing (in my opinion) scum game, as well as all of the scum.

There were some some serious issues with toxicity this game, with some played outright leaving the game because of it. This will be discussed more thoroughly internally, and as of now nobody has been infracted yet, but due to the situation this game there is a distinct possibility infractions will be handed out.

Lastly, if you ever post before me again, I will eat your heart and liver

41. ISO #5691

42. ISO #5692

43. ISO #5693

44. ISO #5694

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lembird Oshay View Post
    huh?
    I feel like I was literally the only person that read the setup, including the host and the reviewers

Lembird here btw, in-case it wasn't obvious
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

45. ISO #5695

46. ISO #5696

47. ISO #5697

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magellan Core View Post
    [SIZE=3]There were some some serious issues with toxicity this game, with some played outright leaving the game because of it. This will be discussed more thoroughly internally, and as of now nobody has been infracted yet, but due to the situation this game there is a distinct possibility infractions will be handed out.
    I see you've taken a softer approach now (posibility now) that you realize that I wasn't the one who called Lois a twat and made him quit (that was LEMBIRD) even though you slandered my name repeatedly in dead chat, claiming on 2 different occasions that I "drove 2 players away" and "made 2 players quit"

Or is it that you've realized that seeing things like Bart and Fred continuously insult each other's intelligence is the exact same thing I did by telling Jan to "read the damn game", and that I couldn't possibly have known about the player in question's mental state given the anonymity nature of the game?

48. ISO #5698

49. ISO #5699

Mafia plan was simple really , create as much chaos as possible. With 2 countercliams since a town could win with a mass roleclaim. Hope the genticist claims since without him dead we cannot NK
    since he can see who performed the hit.(didnt matter since we had a disguiser so that guy was dead anyway since geneticist is a comfirmable role sigh).

Quinne played a phenominal game. And sadly i couldnt close it out

50. ISO #5700