S-FM 302: Magellan (15p) - Page 113
Register

User Tag List

Page 113 of 119 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,650 of 5907
  1. ISO #5601

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    You have to be kidding me. In no world was Wilbird NE or NB he littly would have thrown that game. This is why he wanted to be lynched to confirm he was TOwn. How do you not see that. That confirmed Quinne was MAfia.
    he freaked out as soon as he was actually L-1 though...

2. ISO #5602

3. ISO #5603

4. ISO #5604

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lembird Oshay View Post
    so in those possibilities, was mulan mafia, or was nick mafia?
    I always believed it made the most sense for Marlwyn to be mafia and Lois to be a legit Sheriff.
    1. Lois claimed Sheriff straight up, made a suicidal play if he was actually Mafia and then RQed the game which is pretty pissed off Town behaviour in my book
    2. Lois got a Mafia read on Marlwyn
    3. Marlwyn recruited Wilbird into night chat as soon as Fred used his vig bullet (which Wilbird interestingly also asked to happen) which makes sense if Mafia and NE were trying to network

5. ISO #5605

6. ISO #5606

making bad plays =/= throwing the game
    it's not like he woulda gamethrew anyways since he was technically a neutral
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post
    Yeah I dunno how he has decided to 'know' this either.
    Probably because it's the only situation that fits the narrative where I am Mafia.

Oh well after the game I will hang out with all my Mafia buddies Quinne, Marlwynn, Lois, Joha, Lembird, Vlad and wonder why host made a game with 7 mafia!?
    WOW really? I was thinking Vlad dead mafia Quinne dead MAfia Joha Dead NE and Bart last mafia. unless Joha was real NB and Lembird the real NE? Hacker I would guess.

7. ISO #5607

8. ISO #5608

I always believed it made the most sense for Marlwyn to be mafia and Lois to be a legit Sheriff.
    1. Lois claimed Sheriff straight up, made a suicidal play if he was actually Mafia and then RQed the game which is pretty pissed off Town behaviour in my book
    2. Lois got a Mafia read on Marlwyn
    3. Marlwyn recruited Wilbird into night chat as soon as Fred used his vig bullet (which Wilbird interestingly also asked to happen) which makes sense if Mafia and NE were trying to network
    haha got you
    you said you thought quinne was mafia in those scenarios
    ill be taking note of this

9. ISO #5609

you could call the same thing gamethrowing if they were town, considering it's a part of town's objective to survive, lynching a confirmed town from your own pov is a gamethrow of sorts, bad play at least
    NO. Quinne claimed he was Neutral. buy him willing to be lynched is not throwing. as long as it helps town figure out the true story so town wins. Wilbird was lock town.
    And wilbird did not freak out in L1 I put him in L1 and then back it off e then pushed me to just lynch him. Wilbird is 100% lock town. Quinne is 100% lock Mafia. and anyone not seeing that is not reading the game or just scum.

10. ISO #5610

WOW really? I was thinking Vlad dead mafia Quinne dead MAfia Joha Dead NE and Bart last mafia. unless Joha was real NB and Lembird the real NE? Hacker I would guess.
    So you think I outed Vlad as disguised Jan and revealed the host's messup to kill my teammate for fun to gain some "town cred"? If you think I am capable of such sophisticated plays does it also make sense that I would then hard defend my fellow mafia buddy Quinne?

Also you think that Quinne just somehow guessed that Lembird was the NE and made a fake cit result on him?

Does any of this actually make a consistent story?

11. ISO #5611

So you think I outed Vlad as disguised Jan and revealed the host's messup to kill my teammate for fun to gain some "town cred"? If you think I am capable of such sophisticated plays does it also make sense that I would then hard defend my fellow mafia buddy Quinne?

Also you think that Quinne just somehow guessed that Lembird was the NE and made a fake cit result on him?

Does any of this actually make a consistent story?
    game of thrones pfp and talking about consistent story
    Lol!

12. ISO #5612

13. ISO #5613

haha got you
    you said you thought quinne was mafia in those scenarios
    ill be taking note of this
    Huh?
    Scenario 1 was Quinne was Town.
    Scenario 2 was Quinne was Mafia.
    Scenario 3 was Quinne was Mafia.

All scenario are possible that's why I raised them.
    Obviously if you asked me to choose a Mafia between Lois and Marlwyn then you are asking about Scenario 1.

Good try.

14. ISO #5614

Huh?
    Scenario 1 was Quinne was Town.
    Scenario 2 was Quinne was Mafia.
    Scenario 3 was Quinne was Mafia.

All scenario are possible that's why I raised them.
    Obviously if you asked me to choose a Mafia between Lois and Marlwyn then you are asking about Scenario 1.

Good try.
    i thought the /s was implied

15. ISO #5615

16. ISO #5616

17. ISO #5617

18. ISO #5618

19. ISO #5619

20. ISO #5620

if quinne was mafia
    then that means the ne is probably still alive
    which means we are very much indeed currently in mylo because we have 3 town vs 2 scum
    I already explained why there's not 2 scum left though so hammer me if you think it's the right thing to do (it's not).

21. ISO #5621

Fred, how have you determined that Holbird is 100% Town?
    You are 100% about most of your reads so I am sure you are 100% on that one too.
    Hilbird is not With you you want to lynch him.
    If You where Town Both Twinsails and Limbird had a chance to hammer you so they cant be a team with holbird.

Holibird was ok with not going to the end.

You can do the math..

22. ISO #5622

Hilbird is not With you you want to lynch him.
    If You where Town Both Twinsails and Limbird had a chance to hammer you so they cant be a team with holbird.

Holibird was ok with not going to the end.

You can do the math..
    Well some genius deductions there. I guess I can die happy in the knowledge we have an assured Town victory then.

Not.

23. ISO #5623

24. ISO #5624

I already explained why there's not 2 scum left though so hammer me if you think it's the right thing to do (it's not).
    from your pov, since you're the one at l1
    from my pov it's very much possible that scum isn't hitting you because you're their buddy.
    it's also possible that there is no ne, which I'm inclined to believe, but i dont know that for fact, so i don't want to be the one to ruin the game for town with a bad hammer because i didn't do my own analysis

25. ISO #5625

from your pov, since you're the one at l1
    from my pov it's very much possible that scum isn't hitting you because you're their buddy.
    it's also possible that there is no ne, which I'm inclined to believe, but i dont know that for fact, so i don't want to be the one to ruin the game for town with a bad hammer because i didn't do my own analysis
    This doesn't make sense dude:
    Possibilities (in your mind);

1. Either I am Town and there is 1 scum left like I said meaning you won't auto lose once I am dead but you will still lose.
    or
    2. I am scum meaning it is safe (and correct) to lynch me.

So either way if you think I am scum you should hammer me now.

26. ISO #5626

if quinne was mafia
    then that means the ne is probably still alive
    which means we are very much indeed currently in mylo because we have 3 town vs 2 scum
    Dude if you are Town

If there was a world of 2 and Bart was Town

Why is Bart alive sitting on L1??? would mafia hammered they could have and won easy already Twinsails was in here already I beg him to lynch bart just like i did you.

In no world is it LILO and bart is Town. or else it would be GAME OVER MAFIA WON.

BEcuse One of the votes is ME CONFIRMED TOWN.

DO the MAth.

27. ISO #5627

This doesn't make sense dude:
    Possibilities (in your mind);

1. Either I am Town and there is 1 scum left like I said meaning you won't auto lose once I am dead but you will still lose.
    or
    2. I am scum meaning it is safe (and correct) to lynch me.

So either way if you think I am scum you should hammer me now.
    This is correct. wow.

28. ISO #5628

29. ISO #5629

Dude if you are Town

Why is Bart alive sitting on L1??? would mafia hammered they could have and won easy already Twinsails was in here already I beg him to lynch bart just like i did you.

In no world is it LILO and bart is Town. or else it would be GAME OVER MAFIA WON.

DO the MAth.
    Fred wrote it in the most confusing way possible, but he is correct in that there's not 2 scum left.

30. ISO #5630

31. ISO #5631

32. ISO #5632

Dude if you are Town

DO the MAth.
    okay alright whatever, i think you're right in that regard
    i believed it myself that there's only 1 scum left

33. ISO #5633

34. ISO #5634

35. ISO #5635

36. ISO #5636

37. ISO #5637

38. ISO #5638

39. ISO #5639

because i want to reread bart and we have a full 48 hours or some bullshit for all of us to evaluate our reads and make sure this is something we want to do because depending on where we put our vote we can lose the game
    PLease do not extend this game please dont.

You know only way for town to win is pick 1 town other than myself and lynch everyone inculding town. No night KP so mislynchess is not bad. plus I belive there is a chance game ends with lynching Bart. if not I know it is not Holibird.

40. ISO #5640

41. ISO #5641

i mean we could just win if fred decides to never lynch me after today
    sorry but in no world would I take you or twinsails. But FROM your POV that is a win becuse Twinsails is mafia. plus if Twinsails was mafia and Bart was town why not vote there whe a Confirmed town begged him to easy mislynch. unless Twinsales is team with Bart. eather way . I lynch you and twinsails after bart I dont care who first. and take Hilbord to final 2 . town wins.

42. ISO #5642

43. ISO #5643

sorry but in no world would I take you or twinsails. But FROM your POV that is a win becuse Twinsails is mafia. plus if Twinsails was mafia and Bart was town why not vote there whe a Confirmed town begged him to easy mislynch. unless Twinsales is team with Bart. eather way . I lynch you and twinsails after bart I dont care who first. and take Hilbord to final 2 . town wins.
    you see, i uh, don't like that plan

44. ISO #5644

45. ISO #5645

46. ISO #5646

47. ISO #5647

48. ISO #5648

49. ISO #5649

hold on let me check my rolecard again
    Well if both you and Bart both vote me that gives you a 50/50% of winning. becuse there will be 2 votes on me and 2 votes on bart. and then host will have to RNG who is lynched. So if you 2 want to win that will be your only chance at this point.

50. ISO #5650

Well if both you and Bart both vote me that gives you a 50/50% of winning. becuse there will be 2 votes on me and 2 votes on bart. and then host will have to RNG who is lynched. So if you 2 want to win that will be your only chance at this point.
    how about
    instead of throwing by lynching the confirmed town
    you consider that other possibilities may exist