S-FM 302: Magellan (15p) - Page 112
Register

User Tag List

Page 112 of 119 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,600 of 5907
  1. ISO #5551

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lembird Oshay View Post
    i mean you DID say that quinne was basically confirmed scum because of angleshooting nonsense about night chats
    Yeah but then he turned superscummy when we started actually following through with the plan to lynch him which made me think maybe the whole thing was actually a gambit by him to avoid his own lynch. I mean how else does somebody who returns a NE result escape a lynch other than to beg everybody to lynch them?

He spends the whole day sprouting on about how I am his number 1 town read and then as soon as he gets to L-1 loses his shit and starts to try to derail it.

2. ISO #5552

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    Think about it

1 You know I am not misleading you i am Confirmed! I have not reason to lie
    2 I was right about VLad day 2 so I can read people also I have been playing FM for years so I am not a newb that cant read ok.
    3 Bart Was 100% on bord with killing the Tri claim. Once 2 where dead and Quinne turn was there Bart HARD defended him.
    4 Bart hard defended Joha we belive to be NE. NB would not have time to leave that detailed LW to spit town. The LW was not one of a NB.
    5 Bart Hard defended Wilbird yesterday (town cred) Evem put Wilbird as the one he wanted to see in the final 2. Then hammered wilbird and even saying now he scum read him (A lie)
    6 At start of day Wilbird LW is Burrying Bart so bart Lies and states wilbird did not update it so town would ignor it.

Dude I am spoon feeding you a Confirm Mafia HIt
    You should write for Comedy Channel.

3. ISO #5553

4. ISO #5554

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post
    Yeah I went looking for when Marck originally posted his will to compare but can't find the post.
    Doesn't really matter ultimately because what the dead guy/possible NE said doesn't change the fact that I am NOT SCUM.
    Bart's little spat at me trying to keep me alive is annoying af too, look at his stance: <<<<<-------This happened yesterday SO yes he updated it.

THAT WAS IN HIS LW. THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY!!!!!!

5. ISO #5555

well as town your goal should be to survive in this scenstio, it's not anti-town by fighting for your own survival if you convince people to trade.
    i had full intentions of doing that as well if twinsells was lynched and the game didn't end there, why let a confirmed town from my pov die? that's stupid

6. ISO #5556

7. ISO #5557

8. ISO #5558

well as town your goal should be to survive in this scenstio, it's not anti-town by fighting for your own survival if you convince people to trade.
    i had full intentions of doing that as well if twinsells was lynched and the game didn't end there, why let a confirmed town from my pov die? that's stupid
    Twinsails will be lynched I promise that. He will not be taken to the end.

9. ISO #5559

10. ISO #5560

He is not town.

I am to guess you will never vote bart am i correct?
    only scum deal in absolutes
    i was talking about quinne, and my belief that they were town, as well as my own intentions

i have to reread bart and others before i come to a serious decision about my vote, this is the most important lynch of the game since we're at possible mylo

11. ISO #5561

12. ISO #5562

i was talking about quinne, and my belief that they were town, as well as my own intentions

i have to reread bart and others before i come to a serious decision about my vote, this is the most important lynch of the game since we're at possible mylo
    Wow I have laid it out to you. You know for 100% I am town.
    So Why would I lie. AM I mafia? If you think that your vote should be on me.

13. ISO #5563

14. ISO #5564

15. ISO #5565

16. ISO #5566

The fact I haven't been hammered confirms (at least to me) there's only 1 scum left.
    Possiblities;
    1. 1 scum left and is Holdbird (vote cast already)
    2. 1 scum left in you or Gollert (knows not to hammer me because they are next on the plate to be lynched)

If there were 2 scum left alive they would have hammered by now and auto-won the 2v2.

17. ISO #5567

18. ISO #5568

19. ISO #5569

20. ISO #5570

The fact I haven't been hammered confirms (at least to me) there's only 1 scum left.
    Possiblities;
    1. 1 scum left and is Holdbird (vote cast already)
    2. 1 scum left in you or Gollert (knows not to hammer me because they are next on the plate to be lynched)

If there were 2 scum left alive they would have hammered by now and auto-won the 2v2.
    so that means that quinne was probably town from your pov and that wilberd was probably ne
    work from there, report back when you're done

21. ISO #5571

22. ISO #5572

THIS Is easy Lembird twinsails and bart all vote me. This makes it easy you 2 vote me and you can convince Gollbert to lynch me because My vote will not change.
    Can you just chill out and slow down?
    Ok, we understand you hate me and want me dead - let's put that aside for a second.

This is Gollert and Lembird's last chance to analyse the game and play in it seeing as you have effectively sealed their death warrant once I am dead.
    They deserve a chance to try and win the game also so stop bullying them to lose it with you and let them play and reread and analyse and make a smarter call here then handing it over to Holbird.

23. ISO #5573

24. ISO #5574

25. ISO #5575

26. ISO #5576

Fact 3 Bart hard defended Joha!!!!
    Literally nobody else in the game thinks Joha was anything but an Exe turned Survivor.

List of players Fred thinks are Mafia;
    1. Vlad
    2. Joha
    3. Marlwyn/Lois/Quinne
    4. Lembird the Godfather
    5. Bart

Like I said to you earlier. You can't have both me and Joha on that list. It simply doesn't fit into 3 slots.

27. ISO #5577

28. ISO #5578

29. ISO #5579

Literally nobody else in the game thinks Joha was anything but an Exe turned Survivor.

1. Vlad
    2. Joha
    3. Marlwyn/Lois/Quinne
    4. Lembird the Godfather
    5. Bart

Like I said to you earlier. You can't have both me and Joha on that list. It simply doesn't fit into 3 slots.
    STOP LIEING ABOUT WHO I THINK IS MAFIA.

one fact one of us is 100% lieing

30. ISO #5580

I never wanted it to be you. and that is a lie you had 2 votes. 2 not everyone.
    You sure did. Or at least that's what you posted multiple times. If you're saying you didn't want that then you must have been lying when you posted it.

List of players who declared they wanted me to make it to the Final 2 at some point:
    1. Fred
    2. Wilbird
    3. Lembird
    4. Gollert
    5. Ed
    6. Quinne
    7. Joha

Further players who listed me as their top Town Read (ie pre Final 2 idea)
    8. Marlwyn
    9. Jan Korvin

Looks like it's a bit more than 2 doesn't it....

31. ISO #5581

does that look like everyone. I never picked you I picked Holibird.
    That was one point in time. You ignore all the others. I'm not talking about what you pick at some arbitrary point in time. I'm saying so far in the game. Like you were when you talked about Quinne wanting me alive. Quinne was already dead by the time the list you're writing about is written. What is wrong with you? Why do you struggle so hard to keep up?

32. ISO #5582

33. ISO #5583

You sure did. Or at least that's what you posted multiple times. If you're saying you didn't want that then you must have been lying when you posted it.

List of players who declared they wanted me to make it to the Final 2 at some point:
    1. Fred
    2. Wilbird
    3. Lembird
    4. Gollert
    5. Ed
    6. Quinne
    7. Joha

Further players who listed me as their top Town Read (ie pre Final 2 idea)
    8. Marlwyn
    9. Jan Korvin

Looks like it's a bit more than 2 doesn't it....
    Most of them was not even alive when we did the exercise.

34. ISO #5584

35. ISO #5585

Fred's favourite word is lieing. Lying is a better word.

I dunno why he calls everything a lie though when it's what he says and what's happened.

1. Vlad
    2. Joha
    3. Marlwyn/Lois/Quinne
    4. Lembird the Godfather
    5. Bart

No lies here. This is what you've said.
    I gave different worlds I never said they all where true. You are trying to twist what I have said. to make me look like a fool. and all you are doing is outing yourself.

I NEVER SAID ALL THEM ALL THEM IN THE SAME WORLD WHERE !!!

you are talking about when I was trying to come up with difrent worlds. You are doing a great job scum painting me.
    Any one not seeing you are maifa here is blind

36. ISO #5586

37. ISO #5587

38. ISO #5588

I gave different worlds I never said they all where true. You are trying to twist what I have said. to make me look like a fool. and all you are doing is outing yourself.

I NEVER SAID ALL THEM ALL THEM IN THE SAME WORLD WHERE !!!

you are talking about when I was trying to come up with difrent worlds. You are doing a great job scum painting me.
    Any one not seeing you are maifa here is blind
    fred this doesn't make any sense, please get a good nights rest

39. ISO #5589

40. ISO #5590

so that means that quinne was probably town from your pov and that wilberd was probably ne
    work from there, report back when you're done
    That is one possibility.
    Alternatively Quinne was Mafia and the Wilbird result was faked.
    Alternatively Quinne was Mafia and the Wilbird result was faked but still real.

I don't know which was real. We can't.
    I do think that there is only 1 scum left though and I think it's unlikely to be you, and unlikely to be Gollert which only leaves Holbird.

41. ISO #5591

42. ISO #5592

43. ISO #5593

44. ISO #5594

45. ISO #5595

46. ISO #5596

That is one possibility.
    Alternatively Quinne was Mafia and the Wilbird result was faked.
    Alternatively Quinne was Mafia and the Wilbird result was faked but still real.

I don't know which was real. We can't.
    I do think that there is only 1 scum left though and I think it's unlikely to be you, and unlikely to be Gollert which only leaves Holbird.
    so in those possibilities, was mulan mafia, or was nick mafia?

47. ISO #5597

48. ISO #5598

You have to be kidding me. In no world was Wilbird NE or NB he littly would have thrown that game. This is why he wanted to be lynched to confirm he was TOwn. How do you not see that. That confirmed Quinne was MAfia.
    making bad plays =/= throwing the game
    it's not like he woulda gamethrew anyways since he was technically a neutral

49. ISO #5599

i dont think quinne was mafia
    Yeah I dunno how he has decided to 'know' this either.
    Probably because it's the only situation that fits the narrative where I am Mafia.

Oh well after the game I will hang out with all my Mafia buddies Quinne, Marlwynn, Lois, Joha, Lembird, Vlad and wonder why host made a game with 7 mafia!?

50. ISO #5600