S-FM 302: Magellan (15p) - Page 107
Register

User Tag List

Page 107 of 119 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 117 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,350 of 5907
  1. ISO #5301

2. ISO #5302

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Gollert Twissell View Post
    Your scum read of me is entirely irrational. That, or is intentional and fake-which is scummy.
    its not irrational
    call me ben shapiro because im using FACTS and LOGIC
    ew actually no scratch that

you've done nothing but
    1.) advocate for your own survival
    2.) scumpaint me
    3.) misquote people in isos
    4.) act in a manipulative manner
    5.) appeal to our only confirmed town and tell them to only listen to you
    6.) give me bad juju vibes since day 2

3. ISO #5303

4. ISO #5304

5. ISO #5305

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lembird Oshay View Post
    its not irrational

you've done nothing but
    2.) scumpaint me
    In this post Gollert isnt advocating for their survival

its not irrational

you've done nothing but
    2.) scumpaint me
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Gollert Twissell View Post
    Again, I'm satisfied with that, for the same reason.

I'll take the other way around. Lynching:
    1. Lembird
    2. Gollert
    3. Ed
    4. Wilbird

If I somehow lost favor with Fred (and it doesn't seem like I'm going to regain it) I wanna take these two down with me.
    I do townread Wilbird, but because of a mechanical check I'm willing to gamble on Holbird/Bart
    What about you Lemmy? Who do you want Fred to take to the end?

6. ISO #5306

its not irrational

you've done nothing but
    2.) scumpaint me
    are you the hacker and or turncoat?
    I AM that I AM

7. ISO #5307

8. ISO #5308

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    In this post Gollert isnt advocating for their survival

What about you Lemmy? Who do you want Fred to take to the end?
    fair, but earlier the other day they were INSISTING that they HAD to be at the final three
    anyway disregarding my belief for believing i should make it to the final three...
    bart for sure
    i need to reevaluate ed, and reevaluate holbird, but probably between those two. wilberd you're a mathmatically correct lynch, and twinsells shouldn't be anywhere near the final 3, assuming we don't have the end game before then.

9. ISO #5309

10. ISO #5310

fair, but earlier the other day they were INSISTING that they HAD to be at the final three
    anyway disregarding my belief for believing i should make it to the final three...
    bart for sure
    i need to reevaluate ed, and reevaluate holbird, but probably between those two. wilberd you're a mathmatically correct lynch, and twinsells shouldn't be anywhere near the final 3, assuming we don't have the end game before then.
    Will you agree to be lynched back to back with Gollert? If you're town and convinced he's scum its a 1 for 1. Good trade.

11. ISO #5311

12. ISO #5312

13. ISO #5313

14. ISO #5314

15. ISO #5315

16. ISO #5316

17. ISO #5317

18. ISO #5318

19. ISO #5319

Will you agree to be lynched back to back with Gollert? If you're town and convinced he's scum its a 1 for 1. Good trade.
    sure idgaf
    lynch wilbird then me/twinsells

as long as we ACTUALLY FOLLOW THROUGH WITH IT
    we've been deciding "actually doing x instead of y is more optimal even though we already decided to do x"

20. ISO #5320

21. ISO #5321

i dont wanna join the observer chat and see that everyone's decided to not follow through on lynching twinsells when i explicity said that id take that trade
    the way i see it
    either im right and game ends after twinsells (and willbird) is lynched
    or im too dead to care and i get a free pass out of this hellhole of a game
    win-win really

22. ISO #5322

23. ISO #5323

24. ISO #5324

But everybody has gone to bed , I see everybody is willing to trade their lives for me in a lynch. Very noble of you all. I honestly expected to be lynched already so its all the same.

If you asked me a day ago i would have gladly said let Lembird/Bart go to the finals reasoning being, but after i can't find his reasoning for his rapid quinne hammer and i want to ask him. I don't trust Gollert and Holbird and i think the feeling is mutual. Marck is the odd one out since i've always had a townlean on him but the quinne check makes it so he will need to be lynched eventually. Not now but soon. I'm feeling i'm in the same boat, i havn't shown people that i can be trusted even though i try to make posts where i just wordpuke my free thoughts and submit without even rereading properly and then i get to cringe at my spelling errors.

From what i've read i'm also being accused of never takign a stance on things in this game. I personally would disagree with this (suprise) since even as far back as D1 after Bart tried to get the town to start talking about setup speculation and was promptly called scum for it by crazy!Lois and shut down (there is a certain irony here since setup speculation would actually have shown the game to be mechanically solved) I also wanted to get the town on track with actual serious conversations and provided a summary of what my reads were in my third post i ever made and my fourth post was a small iso of Mulans interactions to Bart.

I guess what i try to say is that ive never shied away from telling town exactly what my thoughts are on certain matters. And i always do so in posts like these where i don't think you can say that i don't try to atleast show my reasoning for arriving at my conclusions.

Another point i'd like to bring up i that i'm always saddened when people accuse me of scum because of my postcount. It had happened for as long as i can remember honestly and it's probably the biggest indicator of what my COM is for those who know me. I dislike the very rapid post style many adopt in this community. I would mind them less if every post contained useful information (oh here i go complaining again Gollert watch out baby) But generally they don't, And its the reason why we are at this many pages. But if we were to make a breakdown of how the percentage of my posts that are useful i think it would be rather high.

I guess lastly i want to address my apathy for this game. And i think it's a reason many people can relate to. But my biggest joy in mafia games is taking many notes and comparing them throughout the night while speculating on how the game is currently running. Who is on what side , then throwing it all away and doing it again from a different perspective. This truly brings me joy , but the continued conversations during the day where people ask silly questions or accusing of people i tend to leave to the town leaders. I guess i'm really bad at fake pushing for info (and thats what i thought Lois was doing so i enjoyed the Jiles push until well, we murdered the man). And then you have this game , mechanically solved from D2. We could have almost decided the entire course from that point onward and because its flipless its hard to gain any new info.

And thus i'm sitting here, a dude whose contributions to town come from an interest that is useless to us.

Ps: I like big posts and i cannot lie, you other ensign can't deny.

25. ISO #5325

26. ISO #5326

27. ISO #5327

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Edoua Maije View Post
    But everybody has gone to bed , I see everybody is willing to trade their lives for me in a lynch. Very noble of you all. I honestly expected to be lynched already so its all the same.

If you asked me a day ago i would have gladly said let Lembird/Bart go to the finals reasoning being, but after i can't find his reasoning for his rapid quinne hammer and i want to ask him. I don't trust Gollert and Holbird and i think the feeling is mutual. Marck is the odd one out since i've always had a townlean on him but the quinne check makes it so he will need to be lynched eventually. Not now but soon. I'm feeling i'm in the same boat, i havn't shown people that i can be trusted even though i try to make posts where i just wordpuke my free thoughts and submit without even rereading properly and then i get to cringe at my spelling errors.

From what i've read i'm also being accused of never takign a stance on things in this game. I personally would disagree with this (suprise) since even as far back as D1 after Bart tried to get the town to start talking about setup speculation and was promptly called scum for it by crazy!Lois and shut down (there is a certain irony here since setup speculation would actually have shown the game to be mechanically solved) I also wanted to get the town on track with actual serious conversations and provided a summary of what my reads were in my third post i ever made and my fourth post was a small iso of Mulans interactions to Bart.

I guess what i try to say is that ive never shied away from telling town exactly what my thoughts are on certain matters. And i always do so in posts like these where i don't think you can say that i don't try to atleast show my reasoning for arriving at my conclusions.

Another point i'd like to bring up i that i'm always saddened when people accuse me of scum because of my postcount. It had happened for as long as i can remember honestly and it's probably the biggest indicator of what my COM is for those who know me. I dislike the very rapid post style many adopt in this community. I would mind them less if every post contained useful information (oh here i go complaining again Gollert watch out baby) But generally they don't, And its the reason why we are at this many pages. But if we were to make a breakdown of how the percentage of my posts that are useful i think it would be rather high.

I guess lastly i want to address my apathy for this game. And i think it's a reason many people can relate to. But my biggest joy in mafia games is taking many notes and comparing them throughout the night while speculating on how the game is currently running. Who is on what side , then throwing it all away and doing it again from a different perspective. This truly brings me joy , but the continued conversations during the day where people ask silly questions or accusing of people i tend to leave to the town leaders. I guess i'm really bad at fake pushing for info (and thats what i thought Lois was doing so i enjoyed the Jiles push until well, we murdered the man). And then you have this game , mechanically solved from D2. We could have almost decided the entire course from that point onward and because its flipless its hard to gain any new info.

And thus i'm sitting here, a dude whose contributions to town come from an interest that is useless to us.

Ps: I like big posts and i cannot lie, you other ensign can't deny.
    You know the funny thing about all of this? You've been accused of being a fence sitter for never placing a vote. Which you're trying to dispute here.

And this is likely your last post before day end

S-FM Edoua Maije (2 [L-2]):
    S-FM Gollert Twissell, S-FM Bart Pilfter
    S-FM Lembird Oshay (1 [L-3]):
    S-FM Billigan Holbird
    S-FM Bart Pilfter (1 [L-3]):
    S-FM Fred Attlebish
    S-FM Marck Wilbird (1 [L-3]):
    S-FM Lembird Oshay

AND YOU'RE NOT VOTING ANYONE

28. ISO #5328

You know the funny thing about all of this? You've been accused of being a fence sitter for never placing a vote. Which you're trying to dispute here.

And this is likely your last post before day end

S-FM Edoua Maije (2 [L-2]):
    S-FM Gollert Twissell, S-FM Bart Pilfter
    S-FM Lembird Oshay (1 [L-3]):
    S-FM Billigan Holbird
    S-FM Bart Pilfter (1 [L-3]):
    S-FM Fred Attlebish
    S-FM Marck Wilbird (1 [L-3]):
    S-FM Lembird Oshay

AND YOU'RE NOT VOTING ANYONE
    real talk , the most retarded shit this site has ever developped is the belief that a dude who doesn't vote is a fence sitter ,while i've always pushed my stances, but you don't need a vote for that. Its actually easier to push a person without voting because scum tactics 101 is then to talk about the vote instead of the actual accusations.

I know i'm on the chopping block , i've just not decided yet if i actually wanna continue playing this game.

29. ISO #5329

30. ISO #5330

That reminds me actually i was waiting for closer to EoD to discuss the plan going forward , but suddenly i'm reminded of the fact i was the ONLY person there at the EoD of mulan. Nobody showed up except Mulan who was gloomy the entire day.

JK thats a lie btw, Billigan and Golbert were there. Except Billigan made his post 1 minute before hammer and Golbert made his post at the same minute as hammer while the thread should have been technically locked (this was a post again twisting my words btw).
    A big reason why i also find them scummy. If I cared about making tomorrow i could just sheep any other vote but i truly believe Golbert is scum so i won't and i'll keep myself on the chopping block for now if town really believes thats whats best.

-vote S-FM Gollert Twissell

31. ISO #5331

32. ISO #5332

33. ISO #5333

34. ISO #5334

35. ISO #5335

36. ISO #5336

37. ISO #5337

38. ISO #5338

This town everyone is scum reading everyone. This is not good for town. The one person that is the townist person is the mechanical lynch. He even wants to be the lynch. This game is so screwed. If you are in the graveyard don't be dude it is so obvious because you have the revel on who is the scum.

So who do you want dead today Marck?

39. ISO #5339

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post

S-FM Marck Wilbird - next on my scum list. Has also contributed absolutely nothing useful to discussion. He literally has tens of posts that are just "SQUAWK". He's been trying to look active but isn't actually contributing. Hijacked my teal color to look like he is making posts that have some kind of direction to them. If he is not Scum then he is lazy which is almost as dangerous.

40. ISO #5340

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    This town everyone is scum reading everyone. This is not good for town. The one person that is the townist person is the mechanical lynch. He even wants to be the lynch. This game is so screwed. If you are in the graveyard don't be dude it is so obvious because you have the revel on who is the scum.

So who do you want dead today Marck?
    I DONT KNOW

I wanted Lembird. Then Lembird posted. Then I wanted Gollert. Then Gollert posted. Then I wanted Ed. THEN ED POSTED

I am not sure of anything right now

41. ISO #5341

42. ISO #5342

You are looking at todays posts of course people will be townie now. to easy to hide no agenda anymore.

The scum win con has changed to Survive to the end to win but if they do town loses.

So it is easy for scum to hide as town now we have to decide on days already posted.
    This is why I want to lynch Bart.

43. ISO #5343

44. ISO #5344

45. ISO #5345

46. ISO #5346

47. ISO #5347

48. ISO #5348

49. ISO #5349

50. ISO #5350

S-FM Bart Pilfter (2 [L-2]):
    S-FM Marck Wilbird, S-FM Fred Attlebish