S-FM 302: Magellan (15p) - Page 105
Register

User Tag List

Page 105 of 119 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 115 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,250 of 5907
  1. ISO #5201

2. ISO #5202

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

You all know Ed will be the lynch if we dont change votes and The 2 people voteing

Are

S-FM Edoua Maije (2 [L-2]):
    S-FM Gollert Twissell, S-FM Bart Pilfter
    S-FM Lembird Oshay (1 [L-3]):
    S-FM Billigan Holbird
    S-FM Bart Pilfter (1 [L-3]):
    S-FM Fred Attlebish
    S-FM Marck Wilbird (1 [L-3]):
    S-FM Lembird Oshay

3. ISO #5203

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    You all know Ed will be the lynch if we dont change votes and The 2 people voteing

Are

S-FM Edoua Maije (2 [L-2]):
    S-FM Gollert Twissell, S-FM Bart Pilfter
    S-FM Lembird Oshay (1 [L-3]):
    S-FM Billigan Holbird
    S-FM Bart Pilfter (1 [L-3]):
    S-FM Fred Attlebish
    S-FM Marck Wilbird (1 [L-3]):
    S-FM Lembird Oshay
    Si Senior

4. ISO #5204

5. ISO #5205

Now I heavy town read you. But I can not ignore the possible world of you and Bart. I believe both NE and NB are alive. I believe Bart and Joha where mafia partners. With Vlad. Only lynch left is the NE. And if that is true means quinne was real. And If quinne is Real then Dam you would be NE or NB. But your play would mean NE turncoat that sided with Mafia. So it would be ok to lynch you and you can still win if Bart made it to the end. Making your hard town read into scum read.

This is a possible world. But there are more. So right now I need to make sure my reads are good. I need a final 2 me and one other person and it will not be you because this world is possible. Don’t make it real but it can be from my POV. You all going to hate me but I truly like Ed.
    I'm sorry Fred but I have to call this out.

As I'm reading it- now you think all of the 3 TPR claims were real?
    You think Marlwyn, Quinne, and Lois were all Town.

Ie the world that you think exists and use to explain how I am mafia is mechanically impossible.

6. ISO #5206

7. ISO #5207

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post
    I'm sorry Fred but I have to call this out.

As I'm reading it- now you think all of the 3 TPR claims were real?
    You think Marlwyn, Quinne, and Lois were all Town.

Ie the world that you think exists and use to explain how I am mafia is mechanically impossible.
    I think what he means is that there's still the possibility that Quinne was town, I am NE and Lois or Mulan is scum

And the possibility that you're angleshooting as mafia to try to get the NE and yourself into the final 3

That right Fred?

8. ISO #5208

Fred to make your Mafia lineup more mechanically possible follow these steps:
    1. You think Mafia are Me (Bart), Joha the Survivor and Vlad the Disguiser
    2. Now add in one of the 3 TPR claims (Marlwyn, Lois, or Quinne) because 1 of them had to be lying.
    3. Wait now we have 4 mafia!!!
    4. Remove 1 mafia; choosing from Joha and Bart
    5. Wait but Joha and Bart are on the same mafia team !?!?!?!?!??

THIS WORLD DOES NOT COMPUTE.
    *EXPLODES*

9. ISO #5209

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    I think what he means is that there's still the possibility that Quinne was town, I am NE and Lois or Mulan is scum

And the possibility that you're angleshooting as mafia to try to get the NE and yourself into the final 3

That right Fred?
    See above. Still doesn't make sense.

10. ISO #5210

11. ISO #5211

Counterpoint Bart:

2. Now add in one of the 3 TPR claims (Marlwyn, Lois, or Quinne) because 1 of them had to be lying.

*EXPLODES*
    Looks like you just slipped friend

12. ISO #5212

13. ISO #5213

That right Fred?
    Some one is trying to solve this not. say FRED IS A MORON TOWN DONT LISTION TO THE ONE PERSON CONFIRMED.

TY Marck.

14. ISO #5214

*EXPLODES*
    HMMMMMM no world where hmmmm Maybe just maybe 1 is welll ummmm

NE

now to clairfy I am debating all worlds.

You on the other hand have done nothing but try and discredit the only Confirmed town

HMMMM is that pro town or Anti Town???????

15. ISO #5215

16. ISO #5216

Some one is trying to solve this not. say FRED IS A MORON TOWN DONT LISTION TO THE ONE PERSON CONFIRMED.

TY Marck.
    Yeah. So I get what your concern is here.

How about we leave Bart til final 5? Then you can pick to lynch me or Bart to alleviate that concern. By then I'm sure as long as the 2 lynches are within Lembird/Ed/Gollert, we'll have hit at least 1 scum. Quite possibly 2 and the game ends. But if it doesn't end, you get rid of Me or Bart to get rid of that variable, and with at least 1 scum most likely hit the final 4 has at most 1 scum in it

The only downside I could see to this from your perspective is if you think I'm possibly a turncoat that wants to win alone and has that day shot. In which case, if you feel strongly about it you should just off me now because that is a dangerous thing to have on your mind. Alleviate your conscience if you must.

17. ISO #5217

HMMMMMM no world where hmmmm Maybe just maybe 1 is welll ummmm

NE

now to clairfy I am debating all worlds.

You on the other hand have done nothing but try and discredit the only Confirmed town

HMMMM is that pro town or Anti Town???????
    Not trying to discredit, trying to get you to think logically. If you are eventually going to lynch me then I want it to be for an argument that is actually possible in the game mechanics.

So now you think I'm on a Neutral Evil Team with Joha?
    Do I have that right?

18. ISO #5218

19. ISO #5219

Bart have Do you understand how the only confirmed town has any chance on winning a final 3????????

1. Do not keep alive anyone that could be a mislynch.
    2. Do not keep anyone alive you suspect to be a possible evil or Mafia.
    3. Do not keep alive some one just becuse ummm Maybe he might be town.
    4. Take 1 person other than confirmed to final 3 That everyone town reads.

Now the fact you trying so hard to live even from your suspected town POV does not add up. I would welcome a lynch but that will not happen because I am the only confirmed town.

I also don't like how you HARD defended Joha. Don't say he was NB EXE survivor. That is BS. His last will outs him. That is a last will of a real VT and if he was VT he was throwing game OR Mafia hiding and misleading town OR NE misleading town.

I have never said there where 4 mafia the fact you are trying to discredit and reword what I was saying even Marick picked up on what I was saying.

You where not reading what I wrote as a player trying to solve the game you read it as a scum trying to find a way to discredit the only town confirmed. As scum well played. but Town needs to lynch you today. And with you dyeing I am hoping game ends. if not we will work on tomorrow but we know one thing for a fact. Lynching you Will not lose the game for town.

20. ISO #5220

I'm just going to do the deduction for you Fred.

Joha and I cannot have been on the same team ever.

The setup does not allow it with what we know to be undisputable truth.

You should rethink your ideas with that in mind because it means you've assumed some errors are fact. Chief among them is that JOHA AND I CANNOT BE MAFIA TOGETHER!!!!

21. ISO #5221

22. ISO #5222

23. ISO #5223

24. ISO #5224

You should rethink your ideas with that in mind because it means you've assumed some errors are fact. Chief among them is that JOHA AND I CANNOT BE MAFIA TOGETHER!!!!
    What he's saying though is you could be NE and Joha Mafia or vice versa

I still think Joha was NB, dont really care what the last will says. He was just an extremely anti town benign

25. ISO #5225

Yeah. So I get what your concern is here.

How about we leave Bart til final 5? Then you can pick to lynch me or Bart to alleviate that concern. By then I'm sure as long as the 2 lynches are within Lembird/Ed/Gollert, we'll have hit at least 1 scum. Quite possibly 2 and the game ends. But if it doesn't end, you get rid of Me or Bart to get rid of that variable, and with at least 1 scum most likely hit the final 4 has at most 1 scum in it

The only downside I could see to this from your perspective is if you think I'm possibly a turncoat that wants to win alone and has that day shot. In which case, if you feel strongly about it you should just off me now because that is a dangerous thing to have on your mind. Alleviate your conscience if you must.
    Yes I have been debating you as a turn coat but only because I respect you game play you are not a New player you know what you are doing. But I do not want to decide between you and Bart later I want to remove any possible world of partners.

if you have a shot you would save it for when you are in L1. you would not out this early.

Also I don't believe you are Evil. But I would never take you to final 4 but I do not want to decide between you and Bart in final 5.

Mafia did a great job on scumpainting. Quinne calling you out as Neutral was a well played move as mafia. but the fact remains we can not rule out Quinne as sheriff. But I want to keep you alive for now. If you are town. your reads could help. If you are mafia well game ends when we lynch you in the final 5

26. ISO #5226

What he's saying though is you could be NE and Joha Mafia or vice versa

I still think Joha was NB, dont really care what the last will says. He was just an extremely anti town benign
    But he's also saying that we're on the same team? That's why we were friendly? Mafia and NE don't know each other. Still doesn't make sense.

27. ISO #5227

OK, I am not infallible I get that. Walk me down how you and Joha can not both be evil? Joha Mafia or NE. or you being mafia or NE. please help me see what I am missing since you stated that I am takeing some errors as fact please if you are town Help me. Show me Facts. not just Accusations. I am willing to take them in consideration.

28. ISO #5228

29. ISO #5229

30. ISO #5230

31. ISO #5231

32. ISO #5232

I'm also really pissed that you got given our 1 confirmed Town role because it's a ludicrous joke.
    why not stop acting like a 5 year old and explain instead of insults.

ok I am sorry I called you scum. do you want your blankie or your boo boo? do you need your mommy to give the gruppy puss a burp?

33. ISO #5233

34. ISO #5234

35. ISO #5235

36. ISO #5236

37. ISO #5237

38. ISO #5238

39. ISO #5239

40. ISO #5240

OK, I am not infallible I get that. Walk me down how you and Joha can not both be evil? Joha Mafia or NE. or you being mafia or NE. please help me see what I am missing since you stated that I am takeing some errors as fact please if you are town Help me. Show me Facts. not just Accusations. I am willing to take them in consideration.
    @Bart Pilfter I have asked you to show me where I am wrong. you just ignore that and keep trying to insult and make up lies saying I said there was 4 mafia. I was showing possible worlds. I have wanted you If you where town and my read on you was wrong to Show me where I may be wrong but you will not do that.

If I am SO BAD THEN LYNCH ME AND GET ME OUT OF THIS GAME!!!!

41. ISO #5241

42. ISO #5242

I was typing up a "fine you win lets lynch Bart" post too, under the condition that you pick up the humor slack

But not if I'm out at 4. Who do you take there with Holbird if not Bart?
    Yes Holbirt. I wanted to take you. I will take you if everyone will agree that you should be final 3. This is why I asked town to Give me who they want to see in the final.

43. ISO #5243

Why him to final 3?
    His flop back today with the angleshooty reason. I see his attempts to keep me around with you to final 3 to be townie

Cause if you had me + Bart in final 3 you pick me every time. So Bart is genuine in his town read flip on me I believe

If not he deserves an Oscar

44. ISO #5244

Yeah. I read Joha as NB.

1 mafia 1 NE left is what I see.
    I agree with that. 100%. That is my reads also. To be honest I am almost to the point to take you and say hell with it if you mafia or NE I will take the crap post game. Becuse you are so BLEADING TOWN.

45. ISO #5245

His flop back today with the angleshooty reason. I see his attempts to keep me around with you to final 3 to be townie

Cause if you had me + Bart in final 3 you pick me every time. So Bart is genuine in his town read flip on me I believe

If not he deserves an Oscar
    If i had bart and you in final 3 NO WAY EVER WOULD I LYNCH YOU OVER HIM NEVER!!!!!!

46. ISO #5246

47. ISO #5247

@Bart Pilfter I have asked you to show me where I am wrong. you just ignore that and keep trying to insult and make up lies saying I said there was 4 mafia. I was showing possible worlds. I have wanted you If you where town and my read on you was wrong to Show me where I may be wrong but you will not do that.

If I am SO BAD THEN LYNCH ME AND GET ME OUT OF THIS GAME!!!!
    I've already stopped talking to you for my sanity but unfortunately I have to respond to this rubbish.

I didn't say you said there were 4 mafia.
    I walked you through a thought process to see the errors in your thinking.
    How can you not understand that?
    I haven't told a single lie.

I don't know how much more I can break down the logic here. I literally wrote you a stepwise instruction guide and now you're calling it me telling lies about you.

I literally give up.

48. ISO #5248

49. ISO #5249

If i had bart and you in final 3 NO WAY EVER WOULD I LYNCH YOU OVER HIM
    Exactly. So from his point of view he loses with this play as mafia or NE UNLESS he thinks I really am NE and Quinne guessed right

Then we overwhelm you at final 3

Thats a pretty risky move. If I'm town that play is auto lose from him

So for me its win win. If hes town and this is a town play game ends at worst at 4. If hes scum, we lynch him at 3 town still wins

See why I want him there?

50. ISO #5250