S-FM 302: Magellan (15p) - Page 104
Register

User Tag List

Page 104 of 119 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 114 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,200 of 5907
  1. ISO #5151

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    Also Gollerts point on Ed never voting tbh is very very good

Though also tbh he missed some days voting probably cause some days ended fast before he could check in

So idk. But never taking an actual stance on anything is pretty gross.
    It's not a complete vote count thing. I stopped taking them after the first couple of days because to take down all the votes with their reasoning took a really long time. (Also because I got a little annoyed whilst reconstructing the vcs because you threw in a fake vote somewhere but I couldn't find it.)

Still, Edoua not voting for the first 2 or 3 days is incriminating.

2. ISO #5152

3. ISO #5153

Gollert Twissell- Rocking roll.
    Wilbird-Scum needs to survive to the end. I read his advocacy of "lynch-me" very townie. Eariler I thought it might be a WIFOMy play, but as it keeps up I become more and more trusting. Kept up with the game overall. I gave the rest of my read on him elsewhere. Votes all the right people, at mostly the right time.
    Bart-Very vocal about his thoughts. I judge this player based on their actions. Also laughed at the video I sent him, so personal success there. Little ding for not voting Joha, but eh. Found this too which says good things interaction-wise. Slight chance of it being fabricated to distance him:
    926 Quinne votes Bart "scum slip" which was feigned
    Holbird- Surprisingly reasonable after our initial disagreement (was it a disagreement? I dont remember) was a bit behind in understanding some of the mechanical reads

Lembird- Has a four day old scumread on me that he hasn't bothered to reexamine. Doesn't read my ISOs of people, yet doesn't do his own.
    Edoua-Shade throwing, discouragement, complaining, misrepresenting my points.

4. ISO #5154

5. ISO #5155

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Gollert Twissell View Post
    If Bart thinks Lois was town that means
    Lembird was framed as town
    Lembird is the GF
    Lois for whatever reason decided to lie to us.

I think it's most likely 2.
    Quinne was a lost cause when she was being voted up after Mulan so he just soft-bussed her.
    I forgot about the Nick check on Lembird

6. ISO #5156

If Bart thinks Lois was town that means
    Lembird was framed as town
    Lembird is the GF
    Lois for whatever reason decided to lie to us.

I think it's most likely 2.
    Quinne was a lost cause when she was being voted up after Mulan so he just soft-bussed her.
    So wait, why can't Lembird just be Town and Lois get a correct result on him?

7. ISO #5157

8. ISO #5158

9. ISO #5159

10. ISO #5160

11. ISO #5161

12. ISO #5162

13. ISO #5163

14. ISO #5164

15. ISO #5165

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lembird Oshay View Post
    you're allowed to think the survivor lynch was optimal
    i disagreed and was very vocal about that the other day, that's why he brought it up
    Fair. I agree to disagree on that point, then. It just doesn't really clean you from much, but I guess it shows you did something that wasn't sheeping... and that's pretty much it.
    Guys I am gonna share my last will that I submitted before day start

Its a little negative of Bart but I want you to read it anyway in regards to ED

Spoiler : Wilbird Last Will :

Ugh, too much teal for a bird

I guess it makes sense. I really think it's Ed and Lembird at this point, and if Gollert played this good as scum, well, good job to him. At worst, it's Bart or Gollert, or even both. But if Fred and Marck stay alive, i.e. don't get lynched (which shouldn't be hard to achieve), I believe we won, whatever happens. Unless there's some magical turncoat keeping a day gun in his pocket, but that would be a 200 IQ play.
    I find that always being on the wrong side of things (uninformed) is less suspicious than always being on the right side (informed)
    As Bart said, "this is some Confucius right here". However, I'd argue that this is more true when the side you pushed actually won the arguments, which is not Lembird's case here.

16. ISO #5166

17. ISO #5167

18. ISO #5168

19. ISO #5169

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post
    Who do you think should go to the end Wilbird?
    I'll answer this for him: Fred and himself. We cannot lose this way, unless both of the people who are kept for last spots of lynch are the scum, in which case it'll be 2v1v1, which is not even that bad (although it's not optimal). This is obviously implying that Marck is town. But if he's scum, I will eat my hat. Before eating it, though, I will slap Marck harder than a bird can handle, because he would have been faking a lot of frustration (a whole lot lol) for a simple manipulation move. Since I think he's a good bird and actually like him lol, I'll just say he's effectively confirmed town in my eyes now.

20. ISO #5170

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Billigan Holbird View Post
    I'll answer this for him: Fred and himself. We cannot lose this way, unless both of the people who are kept for last spots of lynch are the scum, in which case it'll be 2v1v1, which is not even that bad (although it's not optimal). This is obviously implying that Marck is town. But if he's scum, I will eat my hat. Before eating it, though, I will slap Marck harder than a bird can handle, because he would have been faking a lot of frustration (a whole lot lol) for a simple manipulation move. Since I think he's a good bird and actually like him lol, I'll just say he's effectively confirmed town in my eyes now.
    My Top Town is Marck and you. I am ok with lynching everyone else.

21. ISO #5171

22. ISO #5172

And yes, I do hear you screaming "BUT WHY WOULD YOU NOT WANT TO GO TO THE FINAL AAAAAAAAAAAAA". I'll give you an answer already: I would love to go there since I know I'm town, but I don't think I am actually cleanable like Marck and Fred are, neither mechanically (like Fred) nor "morally" (like Marck), sadly. That being said, I'll delay my lynch as much as it is possible (if it is ever needed to lynch me) to avoid a 2v1v1 situation in which Town lost the majority.

23. ISO #5173

24. ISO #5174

25. ISO #5175

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Billigan Holbird View Post
    Fair. I agree to disagree on that point, then. It just doesn't really clean you from much, but I guess it shows you did something that wasn't sheeping... and that's pretty much it.

Ugh, too much teal for a bird

I guess it makes sense. I really think it's Ed and Lembird at this point, and if Gollert played this good as scum, well, good job to him. At worst, it's Bart or Gollert, or even both. But if Fred and Marck stay alive, i.e. don't get lynched (which shouldn't be hard to achieve), I believe we won, whatever happens. Unless there's some magical turncoat keeping a day gun in his pocket, but that would be a 200 IQ play.

As Bart said, "this is some Confucius right here". However, I'd argue that this is more true when the side you pushed actually won the arguments, which is not Lembird's case here.
    here fred

26. ISO #5176

27. ISO #5177

28. ISO #5178

29. ISO #5179

30. ISO #5180

31. ISO #5181

32. ISO #5182

33. ISO #5183

34. ISO #5184

35. ISO #5185

36. ISO #5186

I'm going to leave the post i was writing here, i just arrived at work so i'll be back in roughly 8 hours. I really wonder how the fuck 400 posts were made in the meantime but i'll read em on the train home.

1. I come back and see everybody has once again deviated from the plan that we all decided upon 4 days ago.
    Not only that, the day was over before i could even respond but thats fine, Joha was supposed to be lynched today anyway.

1. Not like you were here to push for a plan

How many times do you want me to reiterate i'm european and you lynched before i was even home from work. Not only that, there was no need to push for a plan. There was a plan decided upon 4 days ago(see above) that consisted of lynching mulan/quinne , all you have done is swapped Joha and Quinne. Literally inconsequential to the plan (and i was there to push for this

Found it weird that Bart decided to throw a hard defense on Quinne, didnt expect it at all since even quinne didnt mind dying a couple of days ago.
    I can see where Bart comes from though , at this point i'm also more convinced that Quinne was indeed our sheriff but sadly that doesnt matter.
    We have to be sure and we simply arent.

I thought it was more interesting who all suddenly started hard pushing Bart for the next lynch, Fred for one but thats obvious, i believe somebody accused Bart in big letters
    and this is enough for Fred to change his mind. 2. I think even Gollert was accusing him, inbetween his posts of accusing me ofcourse.
    I don't think bart is scum, atleast not together with quinne, the man has played briliantly up until this point and for him to throw a weird defense for a mafia buddy makes no sense.

2. How do you come up with this stuff? People are saying that I suck up to Fred too hard, yet you're here saying that I was accusing him. Like no. He is confirmed town, and therefore his reads and objectives are 100% from a town perspective. Of course I would value his opinions higher than anyone elses.

Have you ever heard of that psychological effect where you think somebody is lying and all you do is just read every sentence seperately looking for that gotcha moment ? Read my paragraph again, it is entirely structured about the people accusing Bart, in which i say Fred is one of. I'm not coming up with "stuff" at all, you just fail to understand what i'm saying. I've called Fred confirmed since i dno D3 ?

That brings us to Marck, who has been called out by Quinne as Neutral. Marck made a weird point that indeed that mafia has 0 reason to frame him as neutral and his conclusion was that he must be ensign.
    3.My conclusion is that either Quinne is bringing Marck down with him or the other reason is like Marck said himself, there is no reason he is framed so therefore he truly is neutral.

3a. You don't take a stance here. This says nothing.
    3b. Now IF you believe neither side, then you should have evaluated him independently. Could he possibly be town outside of roleclaims and sheriff checks?

I thought my stance is pretty clear , Marck has to be lynched for town to be safe, even Marck has come to the same conclusion, thats simply how a flipless citizen battle works in mafia

4. My annoyances yesterday were probably as you might have guessed Gollert, i don't know if this website has a record for longest lasting omgus ever in an FM. But after i accused Gollert of 1) buddying constantly with fred, which i find in itself anti town. 2) making a read list that makes no sense. Seriously this man put Quinne and Mulan as TPR together while 3) advocating for both of them to be lynched next.
    Every post this revolved about me being scum, when i usually play people repond to these accusations with a defense. Maybe a counter accusation happens but I thought 1 post about this should be enough , especially since he knows he is posting when its 4 AM my time which i reminded everybody here of multiple times. Lembird even waited to hammer because he knew it was night where i live. Nah though , this dude has spilled straight up lies about me for an entire day and the sad thing is its probably working too.

this is like the one paragraph i wanted your answer on , fucking sigh. Is it because i've mentioned my timezone again and you are trying to forget it, or how your plan is the exact same plan as the one we had and you are trying to cover that up. Or the part where your read list had Quinne and Mulan as TPR while you advocated on lynching both or are you trying to not mention that

Billigan, 5. don't remember his posts tbh still think he should be lynched sooner rather than later. I don't see how anybody can fight me on this since eevry single on of you has him as a scumread in my notes

5. Didn't bother to put in the effort to read his posts huh?

Oh i have but after the 5th post about how we shouldnt be lynching the tpr love triangle because there are 2 consorts i realised he simply isnt invested in the game. You have scumread him aswell so i would expect you to think the exact same thing as me instead of using it of "hur dur didnt bother to read him"

Lembird , dno really i read you as town earlier in the game and i can't say much has changed. 6.I could say that you havnt been actively participating but that would make me a hypocrit since i know aswell that ever since we made up our lynching plan there isn't much to be said or done.

6. You don't read him as town, and your read on him hasn't changed, but you want him to go to the final three??? This part in particular is not scummy and I could give Edoua a point for not wanting to survive with Fred, but at the same time, if you're town you need to be advocating for your survival at this point. You see your own rolecard, so you are 100% sure you are town. But really the logic of wanting a scumread to be last three makes no sense.

I've made a special part Red here to show how you keep twisting my words even when my post is quoted right above it, i clearly say "i read him as town"and you answer me with "you don't read him as town" so my logic of wanting a scumread in the last three is null and void, And since you misnumbered your statements heres to 6.2. I do believe i should go to the finals since thats an easy way for us to win. But this isnt my first mafia rodeo cowboy, i know in a citizen endgame all depends on how the people around perceive me and i can understand why people might find me scummy since i don't have the postcount to back it up and most of you simply havnt had a discussion with me yet except Marck. Who i think reads me as town after our discussions. Hence i'm also trying to have an open discussion with town in who should be in the finals so atleast i can have a say in who i think i should go as a clear plan B if i do get lynched. And trust me, citizens will be getting lynched no matter how much their role card says ensign.
    my reply

37. ISO #5187

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Edoua Maije View Post
    I'm going to leave the post i was writing here, i just arrived at work so i'll be back in roughly 8 hours. I really wonder how the fuck 400 posts were made in the meantime but i'll read em on the train home.

my reply
    All quite legitimate counter arguments by Ed here in my book.

38. ISO #5188

39. ISO #5189

40. ISO #5190

41. ISO #5191

42. ISO #5192

43. ISO #5193

[QUOTE=S-FM Marck Wilbird;877738]@Fred let's leave Bart til later can you agree to that?

I'll literally sheep you anywhere else
    [/QUOTE

If Bart is town and we leave him alive. And how hard I am scum reading him. I would end upvoteong him for lynch over anyone.meaning we lose.

I don’t see edd scummy the vote order is based off who could be teams.

I can see ed and limbird
    Bart and twin sails
    Bart And you

This is how I can up with lynch order to keep any word with a possible mafia team from majority.

Now I heavy town read you. But I can not ignore the possible world of you and Bart. I believe both NE and NB are alive. I believe Bart and Joha where mafia partners. With Vlad. Only lynch left is the NE. And if that is true means quinne was real. And If quinne is Real then Dam you would be NE or NB. But your play would mean NE turncoat that sided with Mafia. So it would be ok to lynch you and you can still win if Bart made it to the end. Making your hard town read into scum read.

This is a possible world. But there are more. So right now I need to make sure my reads are good. I need a final 2 me and one other person and it will not be you because this world is possible. Don’t make it real but it can be from my POV. You all going to hate me but I truly like Ed.

Everyone please we need to pick one person who everyone agrees is town max 2 evils.left. 1 mafia 1 NE or 2 mafia.

Joha was never real NB survivor Exe. His actions showed us that that is why IWanted him lynched. Also his LWconfirms that. His LW shows is he wanted to mislead us. And that LW took to much thought to make it up last min. To just spit town for lynching him. So please think of a world where he Can be Ne or maf is.

I want everyone to name your top town who you BBC want to see in the last 2 with me for town to win. This exercise will make the real evil out or give up a real town. Please don’t give a list just who you want to see in final 2 with me.

There are more town so this exercise should give town A win. I am one person I can be wrong so I am counting on town to help with this.

44. ISO #5194

45. ISO #5195

Fred I can see your thought process. I may disagree with it but I can understand it.

I'd like to keep Bart around but ultimately I'll let you make the decision on who to keep

"Pick one person" My person is Bart. 2nd Holbird. The last 2 days his decisions and posts bleed town for me.
    Ty. Now everyone else.

46. ISO #5196

47. ISO #5197

Fred I can see your thought process. I may disagree with it but I can understand it.

I'd like to keep Bart around but ultimately I'll let you make the decision on who to keep

"Pick one person" My person is Bart. 2nd Holbird. The last 2 days his decisions and posts bleed town for me.
    This post is one of the reasons I read you so hard town. If all the town believe Bart is town and I am somehow misreading him I will know one thing eather Bart is mafia and derserves the win or Mafia is throwing the game.

48. ISO #5198

49. ISO #5199

50. ISO #5200