twitch user suing the platform over suggestive content put out by women
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

twitch user suing the platform over suggestive content put out by women

king coomer

https://www.dexerto.com/general/twit...e-more-1384008

"The Plaintiff had purchased a fleshlight previously which went largely unused, until Twitch. Mr Estavillo began using this device while he watches female twitch streamers and often ends up chaffing his penis everyday with the device - making it extremely painful and constant which ends up causing redness and mild infections at the tip, (since the fleshlight is electrical and also vibrates). The plaintiff therefore often has to use Neosporin on his tip to prevent necrosis.

The Plaintiff often stays up for hours staring at the breasts of girl streamers, which ends up damaging his retina and making his eyes blood shot for days; eye drops do nothing to hide his shame from his parents and he is often questioned by people he comes into contact with as to why his eyes are so bloodshot and red - which leads to further embarrassment and isolation.

The Plaintiff once ejaculated on his PC monitor, causing a short circuit and small fire within the electrical system of his gaming rig and causing his apartment to black out temporarily."

https://www.scribd.com/embeds/466824...XK3NEPleS742o8

2. ISO #2
    Ganelon

Re: twitch user suing the platform over suggestive content put out by women

Lmao

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4
    Ganelon

I’m not sure what’s worse: short-circuiting your monitor by cumming on it or literally developing necrosis from masturbating too much

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I’m not sure what’s worse: short-circuiting your monitor by cumming on it or literally developing necrosis from masturbating too much
    Let me help. Necrosis. If you have to pick between necrosis and something else, necrosis is almost always worse.

7. ISO #7

Woah woah woah hold up you can get necrosis from masturbating too much??? What kind of sick world is this
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Woah woah woah hold up you can get necrosis from masturbating too much??? What kind of sick world is this
    (since the fleshlight is electrical and also vibrates)

I don't know, this looks similar to the post in your signature in a way lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :