S-FM 203: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game) - Page 43
Register

User Tag List

Page 43 of 65 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 53 ... LastLast

Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael View Post
    Ok, so Grak is claiming detective, and that he cleared bakemir. So letís work through the various possibilities.

1) Itís a real claim. Grak and bakemir are both town.

2) Grak is a fakeclaiming scum, and bakemir is town. In this case Grak is just trying to claim a power role to take heat off himself.

3) Grak is scum and trying to clear both himself and his scum partner.

4) some insane bullshit where Grak is vanilla town fakeclaiming a power role like Zedus was.

Iím trying to hold all 4 possibilities in my head as I read and assess what is plausible in those scenarios.
    Another possibility would be Grakylan is a scum (agent?) and found real clue on bakermir (who is citizen)
    I do not believe that is a the case still.

Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    How about I put it this way:

For the sake of argument, lets assume Auwt and I are Scum.

D2: We lynch Auwt. He flips scum.

N2: I kill a townie

D3: With 5 players left, and 1 mafia left, this means its 4v1.

Since mafia need this to win (according to setup): "Mafia: Have 1 Mafia alive and eliminate all Town & Neutral Evil."

This means we can afford to mislynch 1 more time, then we get to Lylo, where if there is a 2nd mislynch, the remaining mafia (me) kills the last townie (I had to correct my statement a bit here).

So, ideally, if you're worried about me, we can afford the mislynch on me:

D3: Martin is lynched. He flips mafia.

This means we win.

However, if i'm town, then:

N3: Mafia kills a townie

D4: We're down to 3 players. Two of them are town. One of them mafia. It's Lylo.

However, if we don't lynch a mafia member today (D2), then:

N2: One of two mafias kill.

N3: 5 players are left. Two of them are mafia, 3 of them are town. In for town to win, they would have to win a Lylo situation twice in a row.
    I don't see a possibility in both you and Auwt being mafia.

If we assume both of you are in citizen pool then it can't be both of you. We already have all TPR claims out there to max number.

I don't why would you consider Auwt/Martin duo? There is no logic to it

Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Another possibility would be Grakylan is a scum (agent?) and found real clue on bakermir (who is citizen)
    I do not believe that is a the case still.
    I don't think he is a scum based on that.

If he really is a TPR then he can't be mafia simply because there was a mafia kill at night.

At this point, it is more of Grakylan lying about his claim or not. But then, I can't decide that without input from other TPR's.

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    At this point, it is more of Grakylan lying about his claim or not. But then, I can't decide that without input from other TPR's.
    That too, and we are also waiting on Dallarian. I feel that will be as big of a factor in determining what will happen today.

If Dallarian doesn't clear his name, we could lynch him at EoD. I will risk dying regardless if Dallarian is scum or not, but by then you will know I wasn't lying... and you better hope you can handle a Lylo if Dallarian isn't scum.

We will figure this out tomorrow, I promise. Good night.
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig

Quote Originally Posted by Grakylan View Post
    That too, and we are also waiting on Dallarian. I feel that will be as big of a factor in determining what will happen today.

If Dallarian doesn't clear his name, we could lynch him at EoD. I will risk dying regardless if Dallarian is scum or not, but by then you will know I wasn't lying... and you better hope you can handle a Lylo if Dallarian isn't scum.

We will figure this out tomorrow, I promise. Good night.
    Sounds reasonable for the time being, indeed lets see what Dallarian and Ash present. Good night

Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    I don't think he is a scum based on that.

If he really is a TPR then he can't be mafia simply because there was a mafia kill at night.

Mafia have 2 scums, if they dont have a killing role, one of them have to not do anything.
    Considering this, Grakylan COULDNT be the one to act the kill for Mafia otherwhise he wouldnt have found you not moving last night, in case he is scum.

Basicaly with this setup, I'm really willing to wait for power role, from each side, to speak up.
    The one who killed Renegade will either have a role that hasnt any LW / that will be covered by his scum team mate/ that have a role which cannot be proven (such as doc for instance.)

Re : S-FM Summer 2020

Ash, Dallarian we all know you are powers, I do not ask you to reveal your roles (but you could).
    But please answer the question : Can your role be proven, and have you find anything useful to make the game progress in any direction?
    And also for Drizzt, can you claim Citizen, if you are, this would fill the Citizen count, so we would have a strong 3-citizen-players to trust?

Re: Re : S-FM Summer 2020

Ash, Dallarian we all know you are powers, I do not ask you to reveal your roles (but you could).
    But please answer the question : Can your role be proven, and have you find anything useful to make the game progress in any direction?
    Itís my job to use my role as best as I can for townís benefit. This includes deciding how much information to reveal, and when.

Trust me to do my job.

Re : Re: Re : S-FM Summer 2020

Itís my job to use my role as best as I can for townís benefit. This includes deciding how much information to reveal, and when.

Trust me to do my job.
    I haven't seen the benefit yet. Looking forward to being staring at it.
    You own your choice and I will respect this.

Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Ok so far since I revealed we have implicit citizen claims from Auwt and bakemir, and explicit power role claims from myself and Grak. Weíve previously had soft citizen claims from Drizzt and Martin, and a soft role power claim from Dallarian.

Weíll see how things shake out after those last three players return to the thread and lay their cards on the table, but at the moment it looks like there is exactly one scum in me/Grak/Dall and one in Auwt/Martin/Drizzt/bakemir.

Iíll wait until everyone has had a chance to claim and confirm this is where we stand before I start world building too much, but yeah.

Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Ok so far since I revealed we have implicit citizen claims from Auwt and bakemir, and explicit power role claims from myself and Grak. Weíve previously had soft citizen claims from Drizzt and Martin, and a soft role power claim from Dallarian.

Weíll see how things shake out after those last three players return to the thread and lay their cards on the table, but at the moment it looks like there is exactly one scum in me/Grak/Dall and one in Auwt/Martin/Drizzt/bakemir.

Iíll wait until everyone has had a chance to claim and confirm this is where we stand before I start world building too much, but yeah.
    Lets do some process of elimination then.

Ash/Auwt, lol dont you dare, I do not have to explain it to you, we are not BOTH scum sided.
    Ash/Martin, could be a thing, but no as yet counter the Martin's citizen claim. Not much probable
    Ash/Drizzt, you have several concerns about him, I dont see you siding with him.
    Ash/bakermir, same thing than Ash/Martin

I do not exclude a possible Ash/Dallarian team. (idk why you said exactly one scum between you two)

Grak/Auwt, I can ensure we are either both town, or 1 scum and 1 townie. This is a fact right here.
    Grak/Martin They are both looking for each other, I dont buy it.
    Grak/Drizzt could be a thing, I need to wait a bit more to see this.
    Grak/bakermir now this is interesting, are they trying to both cover themselves? I dont think so bakermir was really pushing Grakylan to get his investigative clue this is also an either 2 townies team or a 1 scum and 1 town team.

The most probable between those would be Grak/Drizzt or a way less possible Grak/bakermir, idk what to think of it.

Dallarian/Auwt, I have most of my concerns and worries on him right now. And Dallarian recent post on me are showing him trying to stay out of my read/post because I am apparently to persuasive sometime.
    Dallarian/Martin, could be a thing, but Citizen claim from Martin make it harder to believe they both scum sided.
    Dallarian/Drizzt, not much interaction between them through D1, null read on D2, might be a thing
    Dallarian/bakermir, same thing that with Martin.

On this list I would say Dallarian/Drizzt look the most probable.

I know in all this analysis I put bakermir and Martin both in very safe spot, but they are the only one that are currently claiming Citizen, leaving them mostly on a safe spot.

This is how I currently see your

but at the moment it looks like there is exactly one scum in me/Grak/Dall and one in Auwt/Martin/Drizzt/bakemir.

Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Thereís a secondary question: if things shake out with this expected 3/4 split, do we lynch in the civilians or in the power roles?
    I already thought about this but I think deciding this after we get more from you and Dallarian could be more beneficial for town.

You have made your stance clear. Still waiting for Dallarian input.