S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game) - Page 23
Register

User Tag List

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 1296
  1. #1101

    Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael View Post
    The Case Against Auwt and Helltanis/Drizzt

    Iím going to keep this relatively short and simple. We all know the broader context on Auwt. Heís been openly power role hunting, heís been trying to pressure me into revealing my role to prove myself at a time when I expected to be facing a counterclaim (but the scum knew otherwise), heís mainly been tunnelling two now mechanically confirmed townies, etc, etc.

    But hereís the smoking gun. Hereís his explanation of why Renegade was nightkilled, after Martin blamed him for it:



    There are two players missing from this list. Auwt and Helltanis, who were not on Zedusí wagon. Auwt never considered them possible kill targets.

    I pushed him on this, demanding to know why he left himself off the list of possible kills. He ignored my repeated demands for an explanation and departed the thread. Some time later after he had time to think he came back with an explanation:



    This part is an absolute lie. ISO him yourself. He literally never gave any explanation before this post.

    Also, the rest of it is also an obvious lie. The reason heís not on the list is because the list is a list of people voting for Zedus. He didnít omit himself from it because he considered himself a strong town voice, just as he didnít omit Helltanis for being a strong town voice. They are not on it because they didnít vote for Zedus.

    So why would he think that only people who voted Zedus were potential targets? Well, thereís absolutely no potential logical connection, except one. That the people on it were all town and the people off it were all scum.

    And what is Auwt doing now? Well right now he's busy defending Drizzt:





    So yeah. I believe the scum team is exactly Auwt and Drizzt. And of those two, I would like Auwt - the brains of the operation - to be the first lynch.
    Helltanis was legit afk, I need confirmation Drizzt wasnt the one sending night action for him? Idk if i'm authorized to ask this.
    I know I was not a target since killing me would have litterally open the bakermir gate.
    Zedus train was horrible, and you were the one remembering everyone "UUH NOT BAKERMIR WTF LETS TURN TO OUR SAFE PICK ZEDUS", honestly dont you dare talking about the Zedus train because its 100% your fault for luring some town players on him.
    I have been defending Helltanis position since D1, his speech doesnt fit to a scum, I explained that the vote edit thing is more a "lets wait for a mentor, i dont wanna do shit", which DOESNT FIT AT ALL to a scum mind. Anyway I'm just repeating myself over here.
    Funny fact, Drizzt (previously Hellstorm) is now voting me and didnt unvote to L-1. Buddy if you still think of this, at least actualize it.
    And also you just saw me wondering about Martin and DW, and you probably took the easy way out, It's nice opportunism when you main opponent is trying some stuff on your non-team members?

  2. #1102

  3. #1103

    Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    To be honest, I expected more from you Auwt.

    Why didn't you claim TPR?

    Do you see how DW and Drizzt claiming citizen fucked you over? Yet you still accuse me and Ash for this.


    I am done. If you turn out to be town, you claimed citizen. Let's see how true is that.

    Sorry not sorry.


    Fuck you mafia!!!!!!

  4. #1104

  5. #1105

    Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Ash openly claim power, if he withdraw to Citizen right now, he is a dead man.
    I seriously don't understand this.


    He claimed TPR.

    You claimed citizen.


    We decided to lynch a citizen.

    Then we all shared our theories on which citizen should go first.

    But here you are still trying to figure out what role Ash is or want me to confirm citizen. I don't understand your gameplan at all. Feels so disconnected to Day Two meta.

  6. #1106

    Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    To be honest, I expected more from you Auwt.

    Why didn't you claim TPR?

    Do you see how DW and Drizzt claiming citizen fucked you over? Yet you still accuse me and Ash for this.


    I am done. If you turn out to be town, you claimed citizen. Let's see how true is that.

    Sorry not sorry.


    Fuck you mafia!!!!!!
    I CANT CLAIM TPR BECAUSE IM A CITIZEN.
    There's no need to claim tpr if you just arent, come on.
    I know somebody is lying on the Citizen front, I wasnt willing to vote for Drizzt, but the turnaround it just took was WOW??!

  7. #1107

  8. #1108

    Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    I seriously don't understand this.


    He claimed TPR.

    You claimed citizen.


    We decided to lynch a citizen.

    Then we all shared our theories on which citizen should go first.

    But here you are still trying to figure out what role Ash is or want me to confirm citizen. I don't understand your gameplan at all. Feels so disconnected to Day Two meta.
    I just dont get why wouldnt TPR claimed themselves. Thats... anti-town for real.
    We could easily place either one scum in Citizen front and 1 in tpr front
    Or two scums in either of them, but Ash and you are stubborn at doing youre 'wow i dont wanna reveal you fool'

  9. #1109

  10. #1110

  11. #1111

    Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    I said it way ago, when I firstly claimed Citizen, we already had an extra citizen count at this time, nothing new from here.
    Okay Auwt then what does this have anything to do with Ash or me? Ash claimed TPR. I am confirmed by another TPR.

    Nobody counter claimed Ash.


    You, Martin, DW and Drizzt claimed citizen.


    Town had a conclusion that it would be best to go after citizens today.


    This has nothing to do with me or Ash.


    I think some people are still willing to believe in you because you know how to play this game. Yet you have picked wrong targets. Except for Renegade. You shouldn't have tried to bully me on day 1. I would have voted for another citizen instead.

  12. #1112

  13. #1113

    Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I'm glad that you've done your research. I was wondering if I was tunneling a bit or not, and I m glad I decided to check back in later ( I mean, I don't really need the sleep since earlier I stated i overslept). At first i thought it was explained, but then i took a deeper look.

    The only explanation I could find is this:


    It seems okay at first, however, its quite suspicious that this explanation is tied to this:


    Why does he assume the lynching townies are the ones that should be killed by mafia? He never explained that.
    Let me explain this,
    If I died N1, all eyes would have been on bakermir.
    Is this a scum strat to avoid getting seen by everyone? Idk
    Another option would be that I was mislynching a townie, and scum seeing this were like 'well im okay with this, let him do his thing'

    Scums would know one of the townie voting Zedus would say Ash is looking strange, but weirdly no one said that, appart from me apparently, which I believe is meh from every townie who were on the Zedus train.
    It was obvious for me that I would live till D2, I didnt even write a single LW at this time if you wanna know.

  14. #1114

    Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Okay Auwt then what does this have anything to do with Ash or me? Ash claimed TPR. I am confirmed by another TPR.

    Nobody counter claimed Ash.


    You, Martin, DW and Drizzt claimed citizen.


    Town had a conclusion that it would be best to go after citizens today.


    This has nothing to do with me or Ash.


    I think some people are still willing to believe in you because you know how to play this game. Yet you have picked wrong targets. Except for Renegade. You shouldn't have tried to bully me on day 1. I would have voted for another citizen instead.
    FREAKING POSITION YOURSELF.
    Stop beeing between those 2 blocks. FOR REAL.
    You are making the work WAY HARDER for town.....
    EITHER CLAIM POWER OR CITIZEN, so we know where to look upon !!

  15. #1115

  16. #1116

    Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Yeah so consistent that he was ready to lynch me... yeah... I see... Everything... is... clear... yeah...
    Yea, I still don't understand the Drizzt --> Auwt connection. TBH, it kinda sours my taste for ash. We have hardly interacted Auwt. Maybe He is attributing Helltranis (misspelled) but, my heart, head, and gut says following bakemir is a good decision. As for Ash, he may just have jumped the gun with trying to connect scum pairs, so I'm willing to wait and see how he plays for more information.

    As for the unvote. We have until 5pm EST I believe to switch around, but until then a little pressure on you is warranted.

  17. #1117

    Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    You attacked me even after Grakylan confirmed I didn't visit anyone and there was a mafia kill.

    Ash has no CC to his TPR claim.

    Everyone else claimed citizen.

    Cmon, why ash/bakermir?


    Please, if you are not a gamethrower then give us something better than that.
    Ash has no CC to his TPR claim UNLESS YOU CLAIM TPR.
    You didnt yet confirm to be a Citizen, or does it happen after P53, idk, need to check.

    I understand how Ash read, but his reading on you is so bad fed like wth.

  18. #1118

  19. #1119

    Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    FREAKING POSITION YOURSELF.
    Stop beeing between those 2 blocks. FOR REAL.
    You are making the work WAY HARDER for town.....
    EITHER CLAIM POWER OR CITIZEN, so we know where to look upon !!
    Tell me the difference between me being citizen or being a vigilante.


    Grakylan CONFIRMED I did not move last night.


    Ash claimed TPR and no one CC'd.

    We have spent most of Day Two try to dig out TPR's.

    Everyone smartly claimed citizen.


    But this backfired on mafia because now there are 2 extra citizen claims because nobody wants to CC Ash and Grakylan.



    Don't you see your position here?


    My role has nothing to do with this. Or please tell me why do you think it matters?


    You don't trust Grakylan's lead all of a sudden? Do you CC Ash tpr?

    NO!

    Then what the hell?

    Are you trying to squeeze information from a very solid town bloc so your mafia buddy knows who exactly to target?

  20. #1120

    Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Also, since i pointed out that Auwt's been indirect power hunting by labelling citizens, even if he's town, that's anti-town stuff. Deathworlds said Zedus lynch justified, because he was acting anti-town, and honestly I wonder if he would vote to lynch Auwt.
    You guys are stubborn that power role hunting is anti-town.
    What is anti-town right now is to not make a claim.
    If bakermir choose citizen, he exposes himself being a potential scum on the citizen list. But clear Ash and Grakylan
    If bakermir choose TPR, he exposes himself being a potential scum on the TPR list. And so we would know that in TPR list there is 1 scum and Citizen list 1 scum.

    Isnt that hard to understand that placing everyone on boxes is pro-town ?

  21. #1121

    Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    You are giving me no reason to believe you.

    You should be accusing DW and Drizzt here for taking citizen claims or maybe question Martin.

    That is what ruined your game. I didn't ruin your game.


    I am the last person to be questioned here. If you want to question my alignment, you should have been first looking at Grakylan not me or Ash.

    Like your whole way of thinking is so anti-town, I can't even..

  22. #1122

    Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael View Post
    Actually, I just realised a potential additional point in favour of Drizzt being scum: the fact that all the scum are in the citizen claims.

    I believe the optimal strategy for scum would have been to split 1/1 with one claiming power and one claiming citizen. That keeps the entire town in consideration as potential scum. However they both went citizen, so we have been able to clear 3.

    So why did they do it? Well one possibility is that Drizzt subbed in and claimed citizen almost instantly, and at a point when he didnít realise the significance of that. Remember he did not seem to be very aware of the game state. If he did after his partner already claimed citizen, the scum just locked themselves out of their best strategy with a poorly timed sub.

    I donít recall whether Auwt had hardclaimed citizen before or after Drizzt, but he had certainly implied it hard enough that he felt he had no other choice, despite the bad situation.

    This is all theorycrafting but itís been nagging at me for a while that the scum didnít play this situation right from their perspective and Iíve been wondering why. This might not be the reason but I like to think it is.
    How would you know this? bakermir hasnt sided yet.
    You seem really to know what is bakermir, tell us, im interested.
    I like the way that you just put bakermir in the Citizen box, without his willingness.
    Interesting point right here

  23. #1123

    Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Tell me the difference between me being citizen or being a vigilante.


    Grakylan CONFIRMED I did not move last night.


    Ash claimed TPR and no one CC'd.

    We have spent most of Day Two try to dig out TPR's.

    Everyone smartly claimed citizen.


    But this backfired on mafia because now there are 2 extra citizen claims because nobody wants to CC Ash and Grakylan.



    Don't you see your position here?


    My role has nothing to do with this. Or please tell me why do you think it matters?


    You don't trust Grakylan's lead all of a sudden? Do you CC Ash tpr?

    NO!

    Then what the hell?

    Are you trying to squeeze information from a very solid town bloc so your mafia buddy knows who exactly to target?
    Check the post after this one, you have all the answer you need for this vigi/citi thingy.

  24. #1124

    Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael View Post
    Alright guys, Iím out for the night, and probably the game. I have been missing a lot of sleep because of this game, and I am exhausted. Itís been absolutely worth it, though.

    In the worst case scenario where Iím nightkilled and Auwt flips green, you guys will be in lylo with 2 scum in the lynch pool of 3. In this scenario, the lynch pool needs to vote first - the one town player can vote for either of the other two freely as they will both be scum. Then the confirmed towns in bakemir and Grakylan need to confer and come to an agreement and vote as a bloc.

    If, as I expect, he flips red and Iím dead, great work. I trust this town to get the job done and Iíll be reading along cheering you on.

    -vote Auwt
    I will nostradamus you what will happen, I will turn green and you gonna stay alive.

  25. #1125

    Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Check the post after this one, you have all the answer you need for this vigi/citi thingy.
    Well my answer to you is that you are the only one asking to know what my role is and what role Ash is.


    If anyone else wants to know, let me hear then.


    I will only reveal if multiple people require this sensitive information. Not just one person on L-1

  26. #1126

    Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Check the post after this one, you have all the answer you need for this vigi/citi thingy.
    Also he is confirmed TPR simply because nobody CC'd him.


    Man, I don't want to blame mafia here. I don't know.. I think both of evils claiming citizen really made this game become linear lol



    If it is not you then it is Martin/DW/Drizzt.

  27. #1127

    Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Auwt you're going total tinfoil right now.
    Grak and Ash are uncc'd TPRs
    Grak claims detective that cleared bake
    Ash remains unclaimed to put mafia in wifom hell presumably (at least that's what I'm getting from his crypticallity)
    Drizzt, you, MartinGG, and myself all explicitly claim citizen.
    There's one claim left, bake, who is confirmed to have NOT performed the mafia kill at minimum (unless they're a godfather, but I doubt there would be a godfather in a setup this small).

    Here's the remaining rolelist
    Hidden scum
    Hidden scum

    Hidden town
    Hidden town
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen


    Mix and match until you get what you want, but as per the status quo there are exactly two TPR claims that are resolved.

    Hidden scum
    Hidden scum

    Hidden town Grak, Detective
    Hidden town Ash, TPR
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen


    Now to add myself as a self-confirming citizen claim

    Hidden scum
    Hidden scum

    Hidden town Grak, Detective
    Hidden town Ash, TPR
    Citizen DW
    Citizen
    Citizen


    It's super easy auwt. the only ones left unresolved are Bake (who did not perform the mafia kill assuming grak is telling the truth), Drizzt (who is probably a townie based off their prior slot), Martin (Who hunts TPRs) and yourself who cannot puzzle solve, and attacks our TPR claims.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

  28. #1128

    Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Also he is confirmed TPR simply because nobody CC'd him.


    Man, I don't want to blame mafia here. I don't know.. I think both of evils claiming citizen really made this game become linear lol



    If it is not you then it is Martin/DW/Drizzt.
    I'm out of here. After my last 10 posts, if you dont understand how crucial is your placement between Citizen and TPR, then I do not have anything else to say to you.

  29. #1129

    Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    I'm out of here. After my last 10 posts, if you dont understand how crucial is your placement between Citizen and TPR, then I do not have anything else to say to you.
    Yeah so if you are a citizen then 2 evil is in Martin/DW/Drizzt.


    Don't you see the logic?

    I thought you would bloody realize your position as citizen claim but you still haven't.

  30. #1130

    Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    I'm out of here. After my last 10 posts, if you dont understand how crucial is your placement between Citizen and TPR, then I do not have anything else to say to you.
    Why would town lynch a TPR or someone confirmed by TPR?


    There is no counter claim.


    All of you fucks claimed citizen.


    Now lambs to the slaughter.

  31. #1131

    S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Why would town lynch a TPR or someone confirmed by TPR?


    There is no counter claim.


    All of you fucks claimed citizen.


    Now lambs to the slaughter.
    I like your energy
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

  32. #1132

  33. #1133

    Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    I like your energy

    i should chill indeed.


    I am not sure if grakylan or martin will be back for EOD but hopefully one of the citizen claims is lynched today and that we don't skip the day without a lynch.



    Don't forget to lynch Martin/Drizzt/DW tomorrow


    I think we got this friends.



    good night and see you in few days lol

  34. #1134

  35. #1135

  36. #1136

    Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Consider my vote on Auwt for now, I will probably stick my vote down around 4ish hours from now, then I'm out for the rest of the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

  37. #1137

    S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Consider my vote on Auwt for now, I will probably stick my vote down around 4ish hours from now, then I'm out for the rest of the day.
    Whether or not that will result in a lynch or not is up to the rest of the voters because I want to make sure my vote is somewhere were I believe it will do work by EoD, which I won't be around for
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

  38. #1138

  39. #1139

  40. #1140

    Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    You guys are stubborn that power role hunting is anti-town.
    What is anti-town right now is to not make a claim.
    If bakermir choose citizen, he exposes himself being a potential scum on the citizen list. But clear Ash and Grakylan
    If bakermir choose TPR, he exposes himself being a potential scum on the TPR list. And so we would know that in TPR list there is 1 scum and Citizen list 1 scum.

    Isnt that hard to understand that placing everyone on boxes is pro-town ?
    This is my speach for the defense.
    Bakermir is just being untargetable staying between those 2 sides and this lead to Ash and Grakylan cannot be confirmed the only TPR's.
    Even though they are the only two TPR's claim, bakermir could just claim tpr right now and so we know there is a mole between them.
    Or he could just claim Citizen to confirm both Ash and Grakylan as pure townie.
    The main issue is that in both those side taking, he would be a potential scum then.
    That's why for me, not taking a side right now, is anti-town as hell.

  41. #1141

  42. #1142

    Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Oh and also, no one here is able to find me a valid team mate.
    And I'm luring everyone's hate atm.
    This should alert you. But will it?
    I mean from my pov it's either Drizz, Martin, or bake.
    I already said bake or drizz are unlikely scum candidates,
    thus that leaves Martin.
    Simple PoE, association reads are usually bogus anyhow
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

  43. #1143

    Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Dallarian View Post
    First of all I am very happy that Grakylan started seriously playing. I also expected Helltanis to be replaced. I am happy he have tried FM.
    I find it difficult to follow the game. Pure reading takes me too much time and FM turned out to be more involving than I expected. It takes me a few hours to just read posts made over night. I feel overwhelmed by content. Yes, it took me too long to write this post. You can add it to my being suspicious list.

    Most of are my thoughts after D1. I haven't thought over the current situation yet, but I am aware I am being Mafia read by majority.

    I don't see connection between Auwt and Grakylan. Auwt's claims influenced majority of players, including both of us. There were some fair points pointed at them, but I do not have a newer thought about the situation.

    It's my first FM ever as well and I simply have no idea who could be Mafia right now. Your analysis process is different and more powerful than mine. I fall behind with game analysis. Now we have more content from Grakylan so I have what to work with. Also I believe in current situation I can find bakermir townie regardless if Grakylan is Mafia or Town. I try to judge people for their actions.


    Auwt isn't oracle. You neither. Assuming his all D1 Citizen claims are true is risky. However now some of them are confirmed. If Mafia assumed it being correct estimate of situation, perhaps Mafia could be people who are easily influenced and going a lot with flow.
    I'd say Renegade was more likely to get killed, because of his more "closed" gameplay (unlikely to be healed) and being town read by majority of the people.

    About your theory I wouldn't say Auwt is hiding under the radar. Also comparing post count is dumb. Auwt created more content than Helltanis did and activity isn't aligment indicative. For me Auwt's lower post count is positive thing.

    This is going pretty far and you have probably convinced me you're not in team with Auwt. I withdraw from Martin/Auwt Mafia team idea. Suggesting to lynch Auwt first puts you in a bad light, though. Mafia!Martin would for sure used his skill to defend himself after Auwt's mislynch and as long as he convinces one Townie not to vote him, he would be safe. If (I am unsure if you claimed that, please point it out to me) Grakylan is more scummier than Auwt, what should we do with him after Auwt mislynch? I can believe you would be building a strong cause against him on D3.


    Already asked by Ash, I need to search for answer.
    Why would Mafia limit themselfs to guilty voters who have actually helped them, and not consider you? If I was Mafia you would be pretty high on my "to kill" list.


    I explained the reason why I voted Auwt. First thing you have done was to join vote train on Auwt, then you read earlier conversation, said sorry and switched to a longer train. I see here significant behaviour difference. Vote on Auwt wasn't what people found scummy, but following trains. Martin made pretty accurate observation about the whole situation during End of Day 1.


    He appears and convinced me to be pure town. I deny town tunneling him.

    My vote was directed to Auwt and stayed until his answer. I expected him to arrive soon and I wasn't wrong. In terms of different sleep patterns a few hours isn't that long. Also explained by Martin.

    I am overwhelmed with content. I woke up 3 hours ago (update, 6 hours) and only thing I do is reading what happened at night.

    Power of having a mentor.
    Also good moment to thank to Gyrlander. Thanks @Gyrlander .
    We can assume bakermir is not GF.

    @Grakalyn Yes, I was avoiding a few smaller questions D1. I didn't feel need to be over defensive and answer every single post. Is there something you woud like to ask me?
    Except for my role.
    Why did I just get thanked?


    Thank you Anonymous Donor

  44. #1144

  45. #1145

  46. #1146

    Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Dallarian View Post
    Already asked by Ash, I need to search for answer.
    Why would Mafia limit themselfs to guilty voters who have actually helped them, and not consider you? If I was Mafia you would be pretty high on my "to kill" list.
    Actually I believe I just hit the answer? Beguiler thingy on me? So in case some doubt were on bakermir, he will just look safe.
    Also with my willingness to get bakermir, he could have expected me to be some sort of Vigilante idk, then I would have shot myself this way.
    I didnt think of it when I explained why Renegade was most likely to be killed this night, but now that I am thinking of it...

    Beguiler could be a thing for me.
    And that would explain how Grakylan found bakermir not moving, because I'm a Citizen. And an "alive" Citizen.

  47. #1147

  48. #1148

    Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Gyrlander you dumb slut, you know better than to post in live games smhing my head
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

  49. #1149

    Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Gyrlander you dumb slut, you know better than to post in live games smhing my head
    For legal reasons, I'm obliged to say that that phrase was mostly entirely sarcasm
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

  50. #1150

    Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    I'm placing my vote on auwt as soon as I get home, in about an hour
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •