S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game) - Page 25
Register

User Tag List

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 1296
  1. ISO #1201

Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Betting he thinks Drizzt given his last reads list. Out of the three, he's the most towny on that list.
    Hmm. To me, Drizzt is the one that’s always scum. Martin has a long-standing citizen claim out there and Dallarian claimed in a long, thought out post. I don’t see that considered decision from scum Dallarian putting scum Martin and himself in this bind. So if it’s not dw/Martin it’s either Drizzt/DW or Drizzt/Martin.

Guess we just need to talk it out.

2. ISO #1202

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael View Post
    Hmm. To me, Drizzt is the one that’s always scum. Martin has a long-standing citizen claim out there and Dallarian claimed in a long, thought out post. I don’t see that considered decision from scum Dallarian putting scum Martin and himself in this bind. So if it’s not dw/Martin it’s either Drizzt/DW or Drizzt/Martin.

Guess we just need to talk it out.
    Do you mean the only possible scum claims are Drizzt/DW or Drizzt/Martin? If so, you objectively have a mistake in your logic- from my POV

3. ISO #1203

Who do you think is NOT the scum? I have no objections to the lynch pool voting now because the townie in it never votes townie. But you and me need to get it right.
    My scum to null haven't changed. Auwt>Martin>DW>Drizzt

Honestly, I wanted to see how mafia would play this out but DW kinda admitted whatever they do will look like the spiderman meme.

I don't know. Them considering me and you evil gives me a slight hope but then there have been too many things before.

Grakylan wants Martin out. I feel like I owe him one.

Martin and Dallarian were buddies earlier.

Now DW is saying Martin is more scum than Drizzt.

Idk, I had no sleep and I am quite tired. If you guys want to end this now then lets go.

Martin, you have choosen Drizzt.

DW is most likely choosing Martin.

But what is Drizzt choosing?

4. ISO #1204

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    My scum to null haven't changed. Auwt>Martin>DW>Drizzt

Honestly, I wanted to see how mafia would play this out but DW kinda admitted whatever they do will look like the spiderman meme.

I don't know. Them considering me and you evil gives me a slight hope but then there have been too many things before.

Grakylan wants Martin out. I feel like I owe him one.

Now DW is saying Martin is more scum than Drizzt.

Idk, I had no sleep and I am quite tired. If you guys want to end this now then lets go.

Martin, you have choosen Drizzt.

DW is most likely choosing Martin.

But what is Drizzt choosing?
    Honestly, I think I’m good with a Martin lynch. It’s what Grak wanted, it’s what you want, and I’ve been scumreading him for half the game. I’m good to just do it now.

5. ISO #1205

That is very much true. But at the same time, when looking at my Reads Progression (aka Reads history) image, I null'ed Auwt the same time I null'ed Dallarian. If im scum, this implies (at the very least) that deathworlds is town.

6. ISO #1206

Honestly, I think I’m good with a Martin lynch. It’s what Grak wanted, it’s what you want, and I’ve been scumreading him for half the game. I’m good to just do it now.
    My vote today would be on DW but I am open to voting Martin and Drizzt.

I really dislike how 2 players I was marking as null/scum lean got upgraded into some game where Drizzt is displaying a better version of Heltanis "Day One Gameplay" which I was finding a bit suspicious while DW is being quite different than Dallarian.

DW voted up Martin twice now. Day Two/Day Three

Dallarian was protective of Martin Day One and was sure Zedus was evil and had negative thoughts on Auwt's alignment.

DW, Drizzt and Martin all of them were OK with lynching Auwt. Drizzt is still scum bandwagon just like how Helltanis was.

Martin could be the town here but then he has his own list of things I consider scum entire game. Him and Auwt were openly hunting TPR's and had wrong guesses on some town problems.

However you have trusted me and Grakylan confirmed me. I do feel like I owe Grakylan for spoiling me this much lol

His lw says Martin.

I am okay with your decision at this point. Even voting Drizzt.

I don't know really. It is just a game anyway. I just want to make all the town players happy by winning the game.

Mafia just type -suicide lol

I don't know..

@Drizzt

Who would you vote between Martin and DW

7. ISO #1207

I really dislike how 2 players I was marking as null/scum lean got upgraded into some game where Drizzt is displaying a better version of Heltanis "Day One Gameplay" which I was finding a bit suspicious while DW is being quite different than Dallarian.

Dallarian was protective of Martin Day One and was sure Zedus was evil and had negative thoughts on Auwt's alignment.

DW, Drizzt and Martin all of them were OK with lynching Auwt. Drizzt is still scum bandwagon just like how Helltanis was.

Martin could be the town here but then he has his own list of things I consider scum entire game. Him and Auwt were openly hunting TPR's and had wrong guesses on some town problems.

However you have trusted me and Grakylan confirmed me. I do feel like I owe Grakylan for spoiling me this much lol

His lw says Martin.

I don't know really. It is just a game anyway. I just want to make all the town players happy by winning the game.

I don't know..

@Drizzt

Honestly, I feel like this is the easy choice. I think the team is Martin/Drizzt, you think it’s DW/Martin, Grak had lynching Martin as his last request. If the one town in that group of three is the one person that all three locked town players believe is scum, we deserve to lose.

The hard choice is going to be the f3. Whichever one of us goes there, is going to be in WIFOM hell. I’ll be wondering if DW brought me to kill Drizzt or you’ll be wondering if Drizzt brought you to kill DW. I hope I’m the night kill and it’s your problem lol.

8. ISO #1208

9. ISO #1209

I'm not sure if that's possible with Zedus, if he still considers me scum while dead. He's probably not going to be happy if I flip town, or Drizzt + DW flip scum.

10. ISO #1210

His lw says Martin.

I don't know..

@Drizzt

DW is my first choice, but I'm seriously not ruling out Martin. Not because he voted me, actually I think he unvoted me didn't he? Martin has prepared a lot of material for a scum role....If we lynch DW and it turns out Martin is Scum, it'll teach me a valuable lesson about relying on other peoples information lol.

11. ISO #1211

12. ISO #1212

13. ISO #1213

Honestly, I feel like this is the easy choice. I think the team is Martin/Drizzt, you think it’s DW/Martin, Grak had lynching Martin as his last request. If the one town in that group of three is the one person that all three locked town players believe is scum, we deserve to lose.

The hard choice is going to be the f3. Whichever one of us goes there, is going to be in WIFOM hell. I’ll be wondering if DW brought me to kill Drizzt or you’ll be wondering if Drizzt brought you to kill DW. I hope I’m the night kill and it’s your problem lol.
    Wait, maybe I misunderstood but I thought there are two citizens remaining and we have three citizen claims- Martin, myself, and DW. That would mean a Drizzt/DW team is impossible, right?

14. ISO #1214

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzt View Post
    Wait, maybe I misunderstood but I thought there are two citizens remaining and we have three citizen claims- Martin, myself, and DW. That would mean a Drizzt/DW team is impossible, right?
    Bakermir is the confirmed citizen. Only one citizen left. And its not you or DW unless Bakermir was beguiler n1, or did nothing n1 as scum.

15. ISO #1215

This just has to be a fake derpclear, doesn’t it? Drizzt can’t possibly be this unaware of the situation.

Gah. I dunno, maybe it is DW/Martin. But I just don’t see that team getting themselves here. Dallarian/DW claimed after Martin, could easily have claimed TPR, and seemed too aware to not know this would be the result of faking citizen.

16. ISO #1216

17. ISO #1217

18. ISO #1218

This just has to be a fake derpclear, doesn’t it? Drizzt can’t possibly be this unaware of the situation.

Gah. I dunno, maybe it is DW/Martin. But I just don’t see that team getting themselves here. Dallarian/DW claimed after Martin, could easily have claimed TPR, and seemed too aware to not know this would be the result of faking citizen.
    You vastly underestimate my desire not to read before page 40 when I started lol. So citizen claims are myself, Bakemir and DW. I got confused there.

19. ISO #1219

Maybe Dall was just cowardly and didn’t want to face off against me and Grak, who were both being pretty assertive. In that case he really dumped DW in it, and DW has been hard bussing Martin to get the credibility to mislynch Drizzt in the f3.

I dunno. I’m ready to see the lynch pool throw down votes. If you’re the town player in DW/Martin/Drizzt, you’re the one person guaranteed to vote right.

20. ISO #1220

You vastly underestimate my desire not to read before page 40 when I started lol. So citizen claims are myself, Bakemir and DW. I got confused there.
    Right, and Bakemir is greenchecked by a confirmed detective. So it’s really between the three of you, and if you are town, you therefore know who both scum are.

21. ISO #1221

Maybe Dall was just cowardly and didn’t want to face off against me and Grak, who were both being pretty assertive. In that case he really dumped DW in it, and DW has been hard bussing Martin to get the credibility to mislynch Drizzt in the f3.

I dunno. I’m ready to see the lynch pool throw down votes. If you’re the town player in DW/Martin/Drizzt, you’re the one person guaranteed to vote right.
    Im not sure what's the point in me voting. I waiting to see if we're lynching me, Drizzt, or DW. And it seems certain its me.

But if you insist.

-vote Drizzt

22. ISO #1222

Don't forget Bakermir has mentioned a few times already that he needs to go soon, so if we're ending it today we better do it soon.
    Considering we’re lining up to lynch you, if you’re town this is a game throw.

Yeah this is always scum. You just want out and to let your partner try to win the 50/50 in the f3.

23. ISO #1223

-vote MartinGG99
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

24. ISO #1224

Fuckin' hell, I hate mylo
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

25. ISO #1225

26. ISO #1226

SCUM WIN
    BOTTOM TEXT
    -vote Drizzt
    fucketh me in the ass

27. ISO #1227

28. ISO #1228

Mafia. As in Ash and DW. Have won.

You have all played amazing. I am legit proud of you all. You all have something to work on to improve your game. And this game will set as an example.

Expect a more detailed post. Addressing each player.

I will warn you now. And once. ANY Toxic, insults or attacks will see you banned.

Constitution Criticism is good. But shitting on people play. ESPECIALLY in a game consisting of newbs is disgusting and immoral.

Feel free to say whatever you want about me as the host though. I don't care how rude you are too me.
    Last edited by SuperJack; June 30th, 2020 at 04:41 PM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

29. ISO #1229

30. ISO #1230

Gg Scum team and town players. #bringbackAuwt
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

31. ISO #1231

Yeah I'm sure this is going to be censored.

@SuperJack
    Thank you for setting up the game and running it. I enjoyed myself.

@Renegade
    As for my play, I think I did rather poorly. Help push a lynch on anti-town Zedus and then proceeded to prot a scum.

@Auwt
    I think you did really well. Look forward to playing with you more. I think you had the keenest eye on scum by far.

@Ash Lael
    You were fun to play with, totally had me duped. Great job! Well respected win for you.

@MartinGG99
    I really respect the time and effort you put into this game. Ignore anything the griefer troll Zedus has to say.

@Zedus
    I'll never play a game with you again with your griefer town play. I hope others will speak up about your blatant anti town behavior. You do not set out to "teach town a lesson" for not going along with your goofy contrived nonsensical 'plans'. You played against town for 75% of day 1 as a townie. Worse than a troll.

@Dallarian @deathworlds
    Great job! Fun to see Dallarian totally panic as soon as Auwt said Dall/Ash team was a possibility, so much so that he needed to get subbed out for 'personal' reasons, only to have his papa mentor join the game. Talk about a switcheroo! A vet into a newbie game, wow the wolf did sneak into the hen house!

Oh and I loved how you two just giggled and laughed after that in your mentor chat: how dumb the poor newbie town players are! Insert laughing spaniard emoji here.

Give me a break. Total bullshit.
    Last edited by Renegade; June 30th, 2020 at 04:55 PM.

32. ISO #1232

Well thank god Ash was scum, and DW quickly hammered. I was about to get ticked off at him. Had a whole post where I got triggered lol.

See it here if you want, its not insulting I don't think:

Spoiler : I was trigggered :

Considering we’re lining up to lynch you, if you’re town this is a game throw.
    I'm sorry? How's it game throw when I've already given every possible argument for myself to be town already? Excuse me? What the hell happened to my 294 other posts? If I flip town and you say I game threw, then I challenge you to report me for it. Because I can damm well tell you I gave my best. All of it for town. What about all those other effort posts? All game throw? All those spread sheets? Every consideration for every possibility? You have no right to say I game threw If I flip town. What the hell kind of argument were you expecting from me?

TBH, it normally doesn't get to me, but it does for someone I've respected a lot this game (you could quite fucking plainly see that in my reads regarding you and my side note at #115. So, I really hope you reconsider your thinking there, because that accusation is just plain baseless.

33. ISO #1233

Well thank god Ash was scum, and DW quickly hammered. I was about to get ticked off at him. Had a whole post where I got triggered lol.

See it here if you want, its not insulting I don't think:

Spoiler : I was trigggered :

I'm sorry? How's it game throw when I've already given every possible argument for myself to be town already? Excuse me? What the hell happened to my 294 other posts? If I flip town and you say I game threw, then I challenge you to report me for it. Because I can damm well tell you I gave my best. All of it for town. What about all those other effort posts? All game throw? All those spread sheets? Every consideration for every possibility? You have no right to say I game threw If I flip town. What the hell kind of argument were you expecting from me?

TBH, it normally doesn't get to me, but it does for someone I've respected a lot this game (you could quite fucking plainly see that in my reads regarding you and my side note at #115. So, I really hope you reconsider your thinking there, because that accusation is just plain baseless.
    But yeah im fine now knowing Ash was scum.

34. ISO #1234

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Mafia. As in Ash and DW. Have won.

You have all played amazing. I am legit proud of you all. You all have something to work on to improve your game. And this game will set as an example.

Expect a more detailed post. Addressing each player.

I will warn you now. And once. ANY Toxic, insults or attacks will see you banned.

Constitution Criticism is good. But shitting on people play. ESPECIALLY in a game consisting of newbs is disgusting and immoral.

Feel free to say whatever you want about me as the host though. I don't care how rude you are too me.
    Was that me that was shat upon? I didn't even notice if it was me. I legit got confused on citz claims, so that WAS my bad. Starting from day 1 next time I'll do better. Good to see I was right to follow bakemir as town, even if we did screw up on Auwt.

GG - thanks for the xp.

35. ISO #1235

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Yeah I'm sure this is going to be censored.
    @SuperJack
    Thank you for setting up the game and running it. I enjoyed myself.
    @Renegade
    As for my play, I think I did rather poorly. Help push a lynch on anti-town Zedus and then proceeded to prot a scum.
    @Auwt

I think you did really well. Look forward to playing with you more. I think you had the keenest eye on scum by far.
    @Ash Lael

You were fun to play with, totally had me duped. Great job! Well respected win for you.
    @MartinGG99

I really respect the time and effort you put into this game. Ignore anything the griefer troll Zedus has to say.
    @Zedus

I'll never play a game with you again with your griefer town play. I hope others will speak up about your blatant anti town behavior. You do not set out to "teach town a lesson" for not going along with your goofy contrived nonsensical 'plans'. You played against town for 75% of day 1 as a townie. Worse than a troll.
    @Dallarian @deathworlds

Great job! Fun to see Dallarian totally panic as soon as Auwt said Dall/Ash team was a possibility, so much so that he needed to get subbed out for 'personal' reasons, only to have his papa mentor join the game. Talk about a switcheroo! A vet into a newbie game, wow the wolf did sneak into the hen house!

Oh and I loved how you two just giggled and laughed after that in your mentor chat: how dumb the poor newbie town players are! Insert laughing spaniard emoji here.

You didn't include me. I'd like to hear constructive criticism on my play if you don't mind. I want to learn.

36. ISO #1236

37. ISO #1237

38. ISO #1238

You didn't include me. I'd like to hear constructive criticism on my play if you don't mind. I want to learn.
    Hey @Drizzt I think your play style was a great idea though. I think entering into the game and only reading a few pages while asking others questions gave a level of authenticity that I never could overlook. Still though, if you sub-in and don't read the whole thread, that can have its own risks and with the wrong town at the wrong time that could mean being insta-lynch, but then again im not experienced so IDK.

39. ISO #1239

Good game everyone, truthfully, I was super nervous going into mylo

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    @Dallarian @deathworlds

I'll have you know I respect every single player here, and I didn't just ask to be subbed in, it was requested of me.
    I'm not going to hold any punches and purposely play sub-optimally for new players, that doesn't teach anyone anything.
    fucketh me in the ass

40. ISO #1240

Just so you know. As host I made a few mistake.

1)Not vetting Ash. I was getting desperate for signs and just assumed he didn't have much experience. In hindsight I should of got to know them better.

2)replacing Dall with DW. Giving the mafia two veteran players left the game heavily unbalanced. I had ran out of signs/replacements. And thought it would be unfair to bring someone in who hadnt been reading the game so I allowed dalls mentor to replace in.

3)Giving the town a detective instead of a sheriff. Sheriff was a weaker option.

The next part is debatable. Its shitty of me to do this. But it's also an Important lesson to learn early.
    4)having the town any roll as citizen.

I will explain that in more detail later.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

41. ISO #1241

42. ISO #1242

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Good game everyone, truthfully, I was super nervous going into mylo

I'll have you know I respect every single player here, and I didn't just ask to be subbed in, it was requested of me.
    I'm not going to hold any punches and purposely play sub-optimally for new players, that doesn't teach anyone anything.
    You were put in a tough situation going into when you were subbed in, but you made it work

Very well played.

43. ISO #1243

Martin I was super impressed by you this entire game,

you brought an extraordinary amount of preparation and effort that intimidated me and dall. I would love to see you in more games and have you around to help solve them
    Last edited by deathworlds; June 30th, 2020 at 05:00 PM.
    fucketh me in the ass

44. ISO #1244

you brought an amount of preparation and effort that intimidated me and dall
    Well i have to admit, I got a lot of ideas or inspiration from the champs season, specifically game 6. Also @Frog was my mentor and it turns out our ideas about playing FM are quite similar !

45. ISO #1245

Well i have to admit, I got a lot of ideas or inspiration from the champs season, specifically game 6. Also @Frog was my mentor and it turns out our ideas about playing FM are quite similar !
    Speaking of which....

@SuperJack
    I honestly think getting Frog to be my mentor was one of the best choices you made as host. He was great! And helped me get a lot of insights about myself and the game.

46. ISO #1246

you brought an extraordinary amount of preparation and effort that intimidated me and dall. I would love to see you in more games and have you around to help solve them
    ^^^^^^^^^^

His level of preparation intimidated me into believing he was to townie to be town, but I loved it anyways

47. ISO #1247

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Just so you know. As host I made a few mistake.

1)Not vetting Ash. I was getting desperate for signs and just assumed he didn't have much experience. In hindsight I should of got to know them better.
    Huh? No you were absolutely right here. I don’t have much experience. This is the very first mafia game that I have played that someone actually won. I have previously played in two cancelled games - game 8 of champs and another one like 15 years ago.

I have never been nightkilled, I have never been lynched, I have never lynched a scum.

Just because I played well doesn’t make me not a noob.

48. ISO #1248

I was really the only one susing Ash. I was pressuring him to give more info throughout D2 but he didn't budge.

If yall joined me on pressuring Ash for his power role, and not let him slip by d2 and use a vet claim (in the mod, any vet claims that show up mid to late game when no alerts happened are instant lynches), this could have been a very different game.

@Auwt and @Martin, you really killed it with this game!

@Dallarian , I knew what you were up to. I'm surprised we didn't decide on lynching your ass on D2.

@Ash , well played for the whole game. Even if you did seem a little scum at times, you successfully got to convince town and control them. Job well done.

@Zedus , love you.

gg.
    Last edited by SuperJack; June 30th, 2020 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Love not hate
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig

49. ISO #1249

Huh? No you were absolutely right here. I don’t have much experience. This is the very first mafia game that I have played that someone actually won. I have previously played in two cancelled games - game 8 of champs and another one like 15 years ago.

I have never been nightkilled, I have never been lynched, I have never lynched a scum.

He only has a few games AFAIK. He even said so on the twitch streamed podcast of his champs game was his first FM game (of which previously he had only hosted games, not played them).

50. ISO #1250

Huh. Lol.

Ok then
    Weirdo.

You sticking around? Or do we have to trick you into more bets?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016