S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game) - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

Re : Re: Re : S-FM Summer 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael View Post
    It’s my job to use my role as best as I can for town’s benefit. This includes deciding how much information to reveal, and when.

Trust me to do my job.
    I haven't seen the benefit yet. Looking forward to being staring at it.
    You own your choice and I will respect this.

2. ISO #852

Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Ok so far since I revealed we have implicit citizen claims from Auwt and bakemir, and explicit power role claims from myself and Grak. We’ve previously had soft citizen claims from Drizzt and Martin, and a soft role power claim from Dallarian.

We’ll see how things shake out after those last three players return to the thread and lay their cards on the table, but at the moment it looks like there is exactly one scum in me/Grak/Dall and one in Auwt/Martin/Drizzt/bakemir.

I’ll wait until everyone has had a chance to claim and confirm this is where we stand before I start world building too much, but yeah.

3. ISO #853

Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Ok so far since I revealed we have implicit citizen claims from Auwt and bakemir, and explicit power role claims from myself and Grak. We’ve previously had soft citizen claims from Drizzt and Martin, and a soft role power claim from Dallarian.

We’ll see how things shake out after those last three players return to the thread and lay their cards on the table, but at the moment it looks like there is exactly one scum in me/Grak/Dall and one in Auwt/Martin/Drizzt/bakemir.

I’ll wait until everyone has had a chance to claim and confirm this is where we stand before I start world building too much, but yeah.
    Lets do some process of elimination then.

Ash/Auwt, lol dont you dare, I do not have to explain it to you, we are not BOTH scum sided.
    Ash/Martin, could be a thing, but no as yet counter the Martin's citizen claim. Not much probable
    Ash/Drizzt, you have several concerns about him, I dont see you siding with him.
    Ash/bakermir, same thing than Ash/Martin

I do not exclude a possible Ash/Dallarian team. (idk why you said exactly one scum between you two)

Grak/Auwt, I can ensure we are either both town, or 1 scum and 1 townie. This is a fact right here.
    Grak/Martin They are both looking for each other, I dont buy it.
    Grak/Drizzt could be a thing, I need to wait a bit more to see this.
    Grak/bakermir now this is interesting, are they trying to both cover themselves? I dont think so bakermir was really pushing Grakylan to get his investigative clue this is also an either 2 townies team or a 1 scum and 1 town team.

The most probable between those would be Grak/Drizzt or a way less possible Grak/bakermir, idk what to think of it.

Dallarian/Auwt, I have most of my concerns and worries on him right now. And Dallarian recent post on me are showing him trying to stay out of my read/post because I am apparently to persuasive sometime.
    Dallarian/Martin, could be a thing, but Citizen claim from Martin make it harder to believe they both scum sided.
    Dallarian/Drizzt, not much interaction between them through D1, null read on D2, might be a thing
    Dallarian/bakermir, same thing that with Martin.

On this list I would say Dallarian/Drizzt look the most probable.

I know in all this analysis I put bakermir and Martin both in very safe spot, but they are the only one that are currently claiming Citizen, leaving them mostly on a safe spot.

This is how I currently see your

but at the moment it looks like there is exactly one scum in me/Grak/Dall and one in Auwt/Martin/Drizzt/bakemir.

4. ISO #854

5. ISO #855

6. ISO #856

7. ISO #857

There’s a secondary question: if things shake out with this expected 3/4 split, do we lynch in the civilians or in the power roles?
    I already thought about this but I think deciding this after we get more from you and Dallarian could be more beneficial for town.

You have made your stance clear. Still waiting for Dallarian input.

8. ISO #858

9. ISO #859

10. ISO #860

11. ISO #861

There’s a secondary question: if things shake out with this expected 3/4 split, do we lynch in the civilians or in the power roles?
    Lynching Citizens wont solve anything, unless more than 3 people claim it, we should really focus on power roles, that's why I was willing to ear more from every power role.
    I do not believe that hiding your role and clue for now will make you look that much as a townie.
    Same goes for Dallarian, and the others.

I wont be voting Martin, bakermir this day.
    I'm waiting for a potential 3rd Citizen claim to close the Citizen list.

12. ISO #862

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    I already thought about this but I think deciding this after we get more from you and Dallarian could be more beneficial for town.

You have made your stance clear. Still waiting for Dallarian input.
    I agree, don’t decide yet. But it’s worth mulling over.

From my perspective I’d like to lynch in the power role claims. I like my chances of solving Grak/Dallarian correctly way more than solving Martin/Auwt/Drizzt/bakemir.

13. ISO #863

Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    I do not get why there would be exactly only ONE in this list.
    Oh yea there is a chance it could be TWO in there with one town power hiding in citizens.

I won't reveal further into this but this is the only reason why I am not voting Grakylan up yet. This doesn't mean he is clean.

I will be honest.

I will most likely end up voting Dallarian or one of the citizen claims as the things stand. My gut tells me to look at elsewhere but the only logical course for us today to lynch someone with least input, be it they are TPR or citizen. I think we can afford that.

14. ISO #864

Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Lynching Citizens wont solve anything, unless more than 3 people claim it, we should really focus on power roles, that's why I was willing to ear more from every power role.
    I do not believe that hiding your role and clue for now will make you look that much as a townie.
    Same goes for Dallarian, and the others.

I wont be voting Martin, bakermir this day.
    I'm waiting for a potential 3rd Citizen claim to close the Citizen list.
    I mean, if someone’s not claiming power role at this point they are by omission claiming citizen.

15. ISO #865

Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

We had three power roles and four citizens. We lost one of each. Now we have 2 power roles and 3 citizens.

So if we have claims of 3 and 4, that means we have one scum in each group.
    Yeah but remember that you put 4 persons on the Citizen side.
    But only 3 are currently Citizen. So basicaly one of bakermir/Martin/me/Drizzt is power.
    With that in mind the first list should be Ash/Grakylan/Dallarian/X

With X being the power role classified in the Citizen group.

So its truly possible and by the way IS THE CASE that between Ash/Grakylan/Dallarian/X, there are 2 SCUMS
    So power role are now in big trouble.

I believe this post is really helping a lot...

16. ISO #866

17. ISO #867

Oh yea there is a chance it could be TWO in there with one town power hiding in citizens.

I won't reveal further into this but this is the only reason why I am not voting Grakylan up yet. This doesn't mean he is clean.

I will be honest.

I will most likely end up voting Dallarian or one of the citizen claims as the things stand. My gut tells me to look at elsewhere but the only logical course for us today to lynch someone with least input, be it they are TPR or citizen. I think we can afford that.
    Please keep in mind there is no need to lynch any of citizen claims unless more than 3 people claim it.
    Atm, i believe only you(bakermir) and Martin are claiming it.
    Leaving the last spot open.
    I'm waiting for Drizzt to take position between power/citizen side.

18. ISO #868

But only 3 are currently Citizen. So basicaly one of bakermir/Martin/me/Drizzt is power.

So its truly possible and by the way IS THE CASE that between Ash/Grakylan/Dallarian/X, there are 2 SCUMS

The one between bakermir/Martin/me/Drizzt that will claim power will be on the power list and by that meaning, on the possible scumlist.

19. ISO #869

Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Huh? I don’t understand. Why would you assume there is a power role within the citizen group and not a scum?

20. ISO #870

Please keep in mind there is no need to lynch any of citizen claims unless more than 3 people claim it.
    Yeah of course, if we get 4 PR claims we will have 3 clear citizens. Conversely if we have only 2 we will have me and Grak clear and bakemir confirmed green checked.

For this reason I assume the scum will split one in each group. Otherwise we’ve almost won the game already. Three lynches in a group of four people to catch two is amazing for us. I don’t think they’ll let us have it.

21. ISO #871

I don't think it is smart we discuss further into peoples roles until we hear from Dallarian and Drizzt.

This is also why I don't know which one would be better to lynch today. Citizen or TPR.

What if Drizzt claims TPR and not citizen? Helltanis claimed citizen earlier.

What if Dallarian says he is citizen today?

Then which one of us is the real TPR? Auwt/Bakermir/Martin

22. ISO #872

Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Huh? I don’t understand. Why would you assume there is a power role within the citizen group and not a scum?
    Your second group is bakermir/Martin/Auwt/Drizzt.
    Those are either Citizen or unknown

Your first group is Ash/Grakylan/Dallarian
    Those are claimed power.

We have to find out who ISNT citizen on the second group, because there are only 3 of them alive right now (Since Zedus died, only 3 possible citizen remains)
    With this, you can assume that the first group (composed of the power role) would be Ash/Grakylan/Dallarian/ X
    This X would be the one that ISNT citizen in the second group.

When we will have a strong Citizen base with no counter claim, then we shall focus on the ones claiming power role,
    Namely Ash/Grakylan/Dallarian/X

So all we have to do is wait for Drizzt to post his position between CITIZEN or POWER ROLE. And then we could walk forward to focus on the primary list.

23. ISO #873

Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

I don't think it is smart we discuss further into peoples roles until we hear from Dallarian and Drizzt.

This is also why I don't know which one would be better to lynch today. Citizen or TPR.

That's what I'm waiting for, waiting both of Dallarian/Drizzt to post if they are power or not.

24. ISO #874

25. ISO #875

Yeah this true. We need to stop getting ahead of ourselves.

26. ISO #876

Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

That's what I'm waiting for, waiting both of Dallarian/Drizzt to post if they are power or not.
    Yep same.

I suggest we speed things up so we get them to talk.

I recommend voting/pushing Drizzt and Dallarian later today if they don't give us anything to work with soon. I still don't feel like revealing myself either and I understand Ash in this fully.

27. ISO #877

28. ISO #878

Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Yep same.

I suggest we speed things up so we get them to talk.

I recommend voting/pushing Drizzt and Dallarian later today if they don't give us anything to work with soon. I still don't feel like revealing myself either and I understand Ash in this fully.
    Arent you revealing yourself as a Citizen?

29. ISO #879

Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Arent you revealing yourself as a Citizen?
    I am not ready to reveal my role completely until I hear more from Dallarian and Drizzt.

BUt I thought I have already give a good hint to you in previous post. I am not sure what is the purpose of this push now?

30. ISO #880

31. ISO #881

Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

I am not ready to reveal my role completely until I hear more from Dallarian and Drizzt.

BUt I thought I have already give a good hint to you in previous post. I am not sure what is the purpose of this push now?
    Dont worry, there is not really need to know the purpose for now, I will just leave it like this until they take position then, I will come back to this post at this time.

32. ISO #882

Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Dont worry, there is not really need to know the purpose for now, I will just leave it like this until they take position then, I will come back to this post at this time.
    We are all very close to solving this, just need patience with Dallarian and Drizzt I suppose.

33. ISO #883

First of all I am very happy that Grakylan started seriously playing. I also expected Helltanis to be replaced. I am happy he have tried FM.
    I find it difficult to follow the game. Pure reading takes me too much time and FM turned out to be more involving than I expected. It takes me a few hours to just read posts made over night. I feel overwhelmed by content. Yes, it took me too long to write this post. You can add it to my being suspicious list.

Most of are my thoughts after D1. I haven't thought over the current situation yet, but I am aware I am being Mafia read by majority.
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I hope everyone eventually reads my Tinfoil Theory at #623.
    I don't see connection between Auwt and Grakylan. Auwt's claims influenced majority of players, including both of us. There were some fair points pointed at them, but I do not have a newer thought about the situation.

Right now my
    reads list has 3 nulls, 1 scum lean, 1 town lean, 1 town lock. (#623)

Yours has the same but instead of 3 nulls and 1 scum lean, you have 4 nulls. (#62
    Our town-lean on renegade was the same.
    It's my first FM ever as well and I simply have no idea who could be Mafia right now. Your analysis process is different and more powerful than mine. I fall behind with game analysis. Now we have more content from Grakylan so I have what to work with. Also I believe in current situation I can find bakermir townie regardless if Grakylan is Mafia or Town. I try to judge people for their actions.

If you're going to accuse me of power hunting, I think you should at least accue Auwt Too. By determining who's a citizen, whoever is left must be a TPR. He wrote off at least 4 people at various points (Martin, Helltanis, Grakylan) as citizens in these quotes. And with Zedus dead, well, anyone else they knew as town are TPRs and they're going to kill them, assuming Auwt is scum.
    Auwt isn't oracle. You neither. Assuming his all D1 Citizen claims are true is risky. However now some of them are confirmed. If Mafia assumed it being correct estimate of situation, perhaps Mafia could be people who are easily influenced and going a lot with flow.
    I'd say Renegade was more likely to get killed, because of his more "closed" gameplay (unlikely to be healed) and being town read by majority of the people.

About your theory I wouldn't say Auwt is hiding under the radar. Also comparing post count is dumb. Auwt created more content than Helltanis did and activity isn't aligment indicative. For me Auwt's lower post count is positive thing.
    So, because of this situation above, if you truly believe that I am scum team with Auwt, then I suggest you lynch Auwt first.
    This is going pretty far and you have probably convinced me you're not in team with Auwt. I withdraw from Martin/Auwt Mafia team idea. Suggesting to lynch Auwt first puts you in a bad light, though. Mafia!Martin would for sure used his skill to defend himself after Auwt's mislynch and as long as he convinces one Townie not to vote him, he would be safe. If (I am unsure if you claimed that, please point it out to me) Grakylan is more scummier than Auwt, what should we do with him after Auwt mislynch? I can believe you would be building a strong cause against him on D3.

Zedus (5 [L-0]): MartinGG99, Ash Lael, Dallarian, Grakylan, Renegade
    And thats how I came to a conclusion that since Renegade died, Dallarian has 2 options.

First - He is scum so he would obviously not target himself.
    Second - He is a town and it was a 50/50 between Dallarian/Renegade.
    Already asked by Ash, I need to search for answer.
    Why would Mafia limit themselfs to guilty voters who have actually helped them, and not consider you? If I was Mafia you would be pretty high on my "to kill" list.

Quote Originally Posted by Grakylan View Post
    Also could I bring up attention to the beginning of Day 1. Page 4. Dallarian votes Auwt. Then a short while later, I vote Auwt. Both of us had pretty bogus reasons, but Ash goes up to question ME and ME only about my vote, and not Dallarian as well.
    I explained the reason why I voted Auwt. First thing you have done was to join vote train on Auwt, then you read earlier conversation, said sorry and switched to a longer train. I see here significant behaviour difference. Vote on Auwt wasn't what people found scummy, but following trains. Martin made pretty accurate observation about the whole situation during End of Day 1.

Say it with me. Auwt is not a low-lying mafia. He is pure town.

[/COLOR]
    He appears and convinced me to be pure town. I deny town tunneling him.
    Jokes fly over our head. Plus if it was a joke he probably would have unvoted pretty soon. But the fact that he kept his vote for many hours after he cast it and my whole messy introduction says wonders about Dallarian. Even with the context of the grudge, the vote stayed for a long time. That doesn't seem like a joke.
    My vote was directed to Auwt and stayed until his answer. I expected him to arrive soon and I wasn't wrong. In terms of different sleep patterns a few hours isn't that long. Also explained by Martin.
    Dallarian was talking a lot Day 1 and he suddenly became a lot less active. Not sure if busy or if something is up.
    I am overwhelmed with content. I woke up 3 hours ago (update, 6 hours) and only thing I do is reading what happened at night.
    Has anyone else noticed that Grak today is almost like a completely different person, by the way?

Day one he was, in his own words, a headless chicken. Today he’s come in with confident reads and a clear agenda.

It’s almost like he spent the night phase chatting with someone and formulating a strategy.
    Power of having a mentor.
    Also good moment to thank to Gyrlander. Thanks @Gyrlander .
    I would add that any scum team that does not include Grak makes the green check real so we can rule out some worlds like Dallarian/bakemir on that basis.
    Well unless bakemir is exactly Godfather I guess.
    We can assume bakermir is not GF.

@Grakalyn Yes, I was avoiding a few smaller questions D1. I didn't feel need to be over defensive and answer every single post. Is there something you woud like to ask me?
    Except for my role.

34. ISO #884

Please Dallarian if you really are some town investigative, put your clue on the table.
    Hi, I have some questions for you.

When you soft claimed a power role earlier, what did you hope to achieve with that claim.
    Are you a power role?

If so, would you feel comfortable specifying if its an investigative or a protective? (no exact role, that would be TOO much to ask for.)
    Your theory on Dallarian is a possibility too. Leaving a vote on Zedus, soft claiming power but giving no input for day two.
    Is there anything unclear about my attitude to Zedus? I believe I have explained my thoughts about that pretty well.

Ash, Dallarian we all know you are powers, I do not ask you to reveal your roles (but you could).

But please answer the question : Can your role be proven, and have you find anything useful to make the game progress in any direction?
    I believe it all began here:

So here is my thought on everyone way of talking / votes / alignment / role / cooperation

Dallarian : Obviously a rebel, and a scum wtf.

Null read. I do not know the role tho but I dont think he is Citizen at all, he knows he can bring something.
    As –Mafia- player I am confident with player roles like Bodyguard, Doctor and Citizen. I believe I can help town with discussion. I related this to FM. I believed I can contribute into the game. It turned out to be harder than I expected.

Then bakermir said this that post and some others were indicative for my power claim:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallarian View Post
    Good night.
    I will leave you with one question.

Is it worth using invest roles on Zedus and Martin?
    As I explained in #490:
    This question is begining of thought I wanted to develop. Is it worth using night actions on Zedus, if we can close this slot and focus our attention on less suspicious people?
    The question was a part of my building case against Zedus. As you could see, I focused on him a lot during D1.

I have no idea why I am Power role read. Could you point out more at me, please? There was no reason to fight with such claim, I would be happy to die at night as meatshield for our Power Roles.

My role is Citizen and I have received no night feedback.

I hope you can put more light on your claim. I am curious what else suggested I am Power Role. Also I am sorry Auwt for disappointing you.

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886

My role is Citizen and I have received no night feedback.

I hope you can put more light on your claim. I am curious what else suggested I am Power Role. Also I am sorry Auwt for disappointing you.
    Ok we are having a problem here, its time for me to claim.
    I'm also a Citizen.
    By that meaning, someone between Dallarian/bakermir/Martin is truly lying.
    I dont see a Town Random being Citizen, there is absolutely no way.

37. ISO #887

38. ISO #888

Due to some personal reasons I am unable to participate any more in this game. I know it is not fair toward most of you, for you have put a lot of effort to read me and interact with me.
    I believe someone will replace me soon.

I found the game pretty interesting, but also more time consuming and engaging than I expected. There are other reasons as well. It was a pleasure I could play with people on similar level to mine but some of you are standing out high above me in deduction and analysis.

Thanks @bakermir for coming to the game. I hope you are having fun. You make some really good job.

Thanks awesome Deathworlds-senpai for support (My Great Higher Entity!) and teaching how to play as aggressive Town. He is a great mentor! Spent a lot of time to explaim me FM and meta behaviour in his free time. That was great help.

Also thanks to Maylante SuperJack for organizing this all and his patience toward my poking him all the time. But all in all I haven't broken rule 11.

I am sorry for disappointing Auwt, he probably hoped for a nice game with me. But you are doing well, good luck. I am unlikely to join other FM games, so I am sorry for disappointing @secondpassing as well.

I will see some of you in -Mafia-. Bye.

They are arrows in the quiver. They must be spent if we are to win this.

39. ISO #889

40. ISO #890

*insert funny jojo's "menacing" symbol*
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

41. ISO #891

I stand by Dallarian's citizen claim
    -vote MartinGG99

This slot is most likely to be scum from my pov. I'll be back with more content on them but I just got off my graveyard shift, I haven't slept in like 18 hours and my brain feels like a soft tomato.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

42. ISO #892

Due to some personal reasons I am unable to participate any more in this game. I know it is not fair toward most of you, for you have put a lot of effort to read me and interact with me.
    I believe someone will replace me soon.

I found the game pretty interesting, but also more time consuming and engaging than I expected. There are other reasons as well. It was a pleasure I could play with people on similar level to mine but some of you are standing out high above me in deduction and analysis.

Thanks @bakermir for coming to the game. I hope you are having fun. You make some really good job.

Thanks awesome Deathworlds-senpai for support (My Great Higher Entity!) and teaching how to play as aggressive Town. He is a great mentor! Spent a lot of time to explaim me FM and meta behaviour in his free time. That was great help.

Also thanks to Maylante SuperJack for organizing this all and his patience toward my poking him all the time. But all in all I haven't broken rule 11.

I am sorry for disappointing Auwt, he probably hoped for a nice game with me. But you are doing well, good luck. I am unlikely to join other FM games, so I am sorry for disappointing @secondpassing as well.

I will see some of you in -Mafia-. Bye.

They are arrows in the quiver. They must be spent if we are to win this.
    I'm not disapointed at all, honestly I didnt know what to expect when I asked you to try FM, but you did an overall great game, I'm glad to have played this with you.
    I welcome deathworlds to this game !

43. ISO #893

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    I stand by Dallarian's citizen claim
    -vote MartinGG99

This slot is most likely to be scum from my pov. I'll be back with more content on them but I just got off my graveyard shift, I haven't slept in like 18 hours and my brain feels like a soft tomato.
    Well, this is interesting.

Thanks for playing with us Dallarian. Welcome to the game death!

Enjoy your rest and I look forward to seeing fuller thoughts from you when you are rested.

44. ISO #894

45. ISO #895

46. ISO #896

Re : S-FM Summer 2020

Okay so Martin/Auwt/DW/Drizzt + potentially bakermir (must confirm)
    In any case, someone already lied right there.
    So we might have 1 or more scum between them.
    3 Citizens, and 4 claiming it + potentialy bakermir.
    If bakermir confirm being a citizen, then the power roles namely Ash, Grakylan are safe to be town.

Waiting for bakermir for now.

47. ISO #897

Re: Re : S-FM Summer 2020

Okay so Martin/Auwt/DW/Drizzt + potentially bakermir (must confirm)
    In any case, someone already lied right there.
    So we might have 1 or more scum between them.
    3 Citizens, and 4 claiming it + potentialy bakermir.
    If bakermir confirm being a citizen, then the power roles namely Ash, Grakylan are safe to be town.

Waiting for bakermir for now.
    I guess you need to ask yourself. Do I have the wherewithal to come out of the gate with such a bold lie, or do you think I'd play it safe and stick with the truth, incidentally the same truth my predecessor told before I even knew he claimed citizen. Hmm.

48. ISO #898

Re : Re: Re : S-FM Summer 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzt View Post
    I guess you need to ask yourself. Do I have the wherewithal to come out of the gate with such a bold lie, or do you think I'd play it safe and stick with the truth, incidentally the same truth my predecessor told before I even knew he claimed citizen. Hmm.
    Your predecessor looked very Citizen like with their actions and speechs.
    That may also be why Helltanis got bored, happens.
    But the truth is, we shall wait a bit to eliminate as much possible scum as we can.

With that in mind, either Martin or DW are lying for me right now.

49. ISO #899

Re: Re : Re: Re : S-FM Summer 2020

Your predecessor looked very Citizen like with their actions and speechs.
    That may also be why Helltanis got bored, happens.
    But the truth is, we shall wait a bit to eliminate as much possible scum as we can.

With that in mind, either Martin or DW are lying for me right now.
    I think I know who I'm voting for, but Im going to wait on some votes before doing anything. Cowards way out, but better to be careful than alienate people with my ignorance.

Who the frack is DW. Sorry

50. ISO #900

Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : S-FM Summer 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzt View Post
    I think I know who I'm voting for, but Im going to wait on some votes before doing anything. Cowards way out, but better to be careful than alienate people with my ignorance.

Who the frack is DW. Sorry
    Oh yeah DW = deathworlds.
    I agree being careful is a must.