S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game) - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 850 of 1296
  1. #801

    Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that Grak today is almost like a completely different person, by the way?

    Day one he was, in his own words, a headless chicken. Today heís come in with confident reads and a clear agenda.

    Itís almost like he spent the night phase chatting with someone and formulating a strategy.
    And day 1 is always hectic. No one would be dead yet, so all you had to go on was mindgames. Of course I would feel less confident then.

    I get your concern tho, and I do notice the difference. I'm aware.
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig

  2. #802

  3. #803

  4. #804

  5. #805

    Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Grakylan View Post
    anyhow, my ISO on helltenis



    If hes a genuine noob he may have actually been citizen. Or he was mafia killer and was overwhelmed by the amount of citizens.



    Breadcrumbing as cit



    Ditto. Stating the obvious as if he doesnt want to be seen as totally quiet. Could be a lil sus.



    Post 106 (page 6). Not clear what hes referencing. This was after Dallarian voting Auwt and referencing a SC2 scene.



    The edited post. This was originally a vote for Martin. Did his mentor pull the strings?



    possibly a response to martin's power role question. No survivors in game.




    These two posts came in quick succession. No one answered his question. Renegade asked for his opinion on Martin, and no reply.

    He disappears for 2 hours.



    Response to Martin's question asking him for his opinion on this game. Restating the obvious and not bringing anything new to the table.



    This was his excuse.

    Martin thanked him for responding quickly.




    His reads, made on June 25, 11am on us west coast time. His scum read on me was fair and expected for the atittude at the time. He scum reads Dallarin for a pretty weak reason. This was before Zedus started being toxic.



    30 min after posting read he attempts to vote me. fails cuz not proper vote format, and name misspelling.




    Pretty vague and hedgey assumption.

    He signs off and says goodbye at June 25, 1:30pm on us west coast time and returns 12 hours later.



    He lists reasons why each person can be town or scum. Doesn't give definite reads on any of them. Said he needed to recap on bakir.
    Says I've been afk (true), and could be scum ducking very low. Thats a lot coming from him.
    Says Martin is either the greatest ally of town or is a scum power hunting and getting town trust early.
    Says Renegade is paying attention to the very quiet and is either town or a scum looking for easy lynch for doing that.
    Says bakmir has "interesting info" (what interesting info?), but says he was "deceptive" in page 1-3 with "useless posts"
    Says Auwt has "nice theorys" on quiet ones, making him a town read, but also "scum for giving info to lower tension"???
    Says Ash is a "great town ally" with a very sharp mind but could be "good at deception" and getting trust, advises to get more info on ash before fully scum reading him
    Says Dallarian is a "good town" for using votes to pressure people (that should make me good town according to this guy who said I "didnt mind lynching" too?) and is mostly fine.
    Says Zedus was town due to wanting no-lynch (contentious claim) but is scum cuz of his reaction to Martin's question at him.

    Overall hes another guy criticizing me and praising Dallarian for doing exactly the same thing (using votes to pressure for info)

    He re-evaluates bakmir 15-20 min later



    15 minutes later solidifies his scum read on Bakmir and (correctly) town reads Renegade



    Maybe his mentor told him to be less hedgey and hes just going for non-contentious opinions as a bare minimum?

    Ash still calls him out on his excessive hedginess after the post. (around post 450)



    This was a distracting question right after Ash accused him of editing out his Martin vote.

    Actual answer later:




    atleast hes understanding.



    He votes me cuz im on top of his scum list. Ash retorts by town reading me based off of this one vote. LMAO



    A good question for (I'm assuming) Bakmir.



    His last post. Once again doesnt even consider the possibility that I could have been busy in the same manner he was on Day 1 (which was true)

    In conclusion, Helltenis may have been a genuinely confused citizen, or a genuinely confused scum, or a scum who played dumb at first to make people underestimate him. We shall see if Drizzt's behavior reflect these possibilities.
    Good review of Heltenis and his posts up to date. Very good review. I won't contradict his town claim, as for the rest of his "lists" I am not beholden to any of that.

    And for the record, I may say obvious things just to verify something is true that you guys take for granted. If I stay quiet I won't learn.

  6. #806

    Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Okay, Iíve been debating doing this for a while, but Iíve finally decided itís the right move. I hope Iím right.

    I am a power role. I will not reveal which one at this time, for reasons.

    I would like our remaining power role to also openly claim, please. If no one does, then we know that myself, Grak, and Bakemir are confirmed town and the two mafia are within the group of Auwt, Martin, Drizzt, and Dallarian. If someone does claim, we will have two groups of players, 3 in one and 4 in the other, that can only contain one scum each. That will help us rule in and out possible worlds much more easily.

  7. #807

  8. #808

    Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael View Post
    I would like our remaining power role to also openly claim, please.
    Would it be the right move for the other power role to reveal?

    If we lynch a citizen today, then 2 maf, 4 town on day 3. There will be atleast one power role leads. Should we mislynch on day 3, its LYLO on day 4.

    If we lynch a scum today, then 1 maf, 4 town on day 3. With the mafia found, and compound that with atleast one power role lead, it will be easier to find the teammate and finish the game.

    If we lynch a town power, refer to scenario one, but with less power role leads.

    How easy would it be to lynch correctly today if the second power role reveals themselves, and will they likely survive the night?

    In fact, lets narrow it down a little bit further, are you a protective or an investigative? NO need for exact role.
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig

  9. #809

    Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Grakylan View Post
    Would it be the right move for the other power role to reveal?

    If we lynch a citizen today, then 2 maf, 4 town on day 3. There will be atleast one power role leads. Should we mislynch on day 3, its LYLO on day 4.

    If we lynch a scum today, then 1 maf, 4 town on day 3. With the mafia found, and compound that with atleast one power role lead, it will be easier to find the teammate and finish the game.

    If we lynch a town power, refer to scenario one, but with less power role leads.

    How easy would it be to lynch correctly today if the second power role reveals themselves, and will they likely survive the night?

    In fact, lets narrow it down a little bit further, are you a protective or an investigative? NO need for exact role.
    If your claim is legit, there is no other power role.

  10. #810

  11. #811

    Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael View Post
    I have a hard time reading Grak’s post as anything but a scum trying to convince the last TPR to stay hidden so he won’t be exposed, but I guess we need to wait and see.
    my claim as an investigative is legit. you are some power role, but who knows which.

    If you are a protective and you reveal now you would understandably take the hit from mafia, allowing me, the investigative, to check one sus player. And if mafia decides to hit me, you would, hopefully, be on my ass and save me.

    And if you are an investigative... then I suppose we go on the same guy. One of us will get hit, but the other will live to tell the tale.

    Me asking what kind of power role are you is the OPPOSITE of convincing you to stay hidden. I basically switched from "stay hidden" to "on second thought..." in the same post.
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig

  12. #812

    Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Grakylan View Post
    my claim as an investigative is legit. you are some power role, but who knows which.

    If you are a protective and you reveal now you would understandably take the hit from mafia, allowing me, the investigative, to check one sus player. And if mafia decides to hit me, you would, hopefully, be on my ass and save me.

    And if you are an investigative... then I suppose we go on the same guy. One of us will get hit, but the other will live to tell the tale.

    Me asking what kind of power role are you is the OPPOSITE of convincing you to stay hidden. I basically switched from "stay hidden" to "on second thought..." in the same post.
    ...

    This canít possibly come from actual town, can it? This has to be a wolf.

    Seriously mate you are acting so scummy right now it is going to do my head in if no one else claims.

  13. #813

    Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Based on the claims;

    Dallarian soft claimed investigative/power
    Grakylan openly claim detective/vanguard
    Ash openly claim power


    Renegade = dead town power


    There should be at least one mafia in Ash/Grakylan/Dallarian


    Other one is in Bakermir/Martin/Auwt/Drizzt



    I am still waiting on Dallarian to give us something so I can continue analyzing this.

  14. #814

  15. #815

  16. #816

    Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    But who am I kidding. Everything is crystal clear anyway.


    Dallarian/Martin was a thing from #77 and onwards. Auwt on #154 laid the seed and this turned into Dallarian/Martin + Auwt + Grakylan + Helltanis as the time passed. Zedus was lynched based on this artificial town these people created.


    How did Auwt figure out Martin from the beginning? How did he also figure out Renegade? Why was he so aggressive with me when I was away? He believed I was scum buddying Zedus(townie) but this again conflicts with his #154 where Zedus was big scum.

    Grakylan day 1 followed Auwt's #154 to the end. His change in votes was very questionable at EOD1 and Auwt's afk with a vote on me at EOD1.

    Did Grakylan hesitated to vote me instead? Because he was going all "yea yea lets put bakermir on lynch or put him under inspection"

    This is so weird. I take it that he believes Auwt is truly town. BUt I want to ask @Grakylan the important question here;

    Who would you lynch from the two? if it was 1vs2 scenario Bakermir or Auwt

  17. #817

    Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael View Post
    ...

    This canít possibly come from actual town, can it? This has to be a wolf.

    Seriously mate you are acting so scummy right now it is going to do my head in if no one else claims.
    Im listing to you the possible scenarios that will happen. That is if scum will do things logically. As town, and especially an important one at that, you gotta get into the scum's minds to know what move you as well as the town in general should pull next.
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig

  18. #818

    Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Who would you lynch from the two? if it was 1vs2 scenario Bakermir or Auwt
    Out of whats going on right now, Martin did bring up a good point with Auwt's suspected power hunting. And I did check you last night and you visited no one.

    It's a good question of which my answer would probably change as D2 progresses.

    As it stands now, Auwt gives off a bunch of vibes that either say "im town" or "im scum trying really hard to be town". While you are most likely a citizen.

    Let me dispel the fiction that Auwt and I are the scum team. I would lynch Auwt as it stands now unless things develop not necessarily to your favor.
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig

  19. #819

    Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Imagine a game in the mod, and I'm scum. Usually I try to take control of the sheep and get them to mislynch. And if I'm town its 50/50 either I do that "lead the sheep" strat or I lay low if I don't wanna get hit.

    And considering how withdrawn I was D1, you could probably take a guess.
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig

  20. #820

  21. #821

    Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael View Post
    If you really do have a green check on bakemir you would never lynch him.
    Ah ah ah. Did I say he is proven citizen? I only said that he is most likely citizen.
    He could also be a non-visiting mafia role. We don't know what the mafia roles specifically are.

    There's bigger targets out there right now.

    Look, that question you asked me was a loaded question.

    If I answered Auwt, you would say that shit.

    But if I answered bakemir, you would probably start pushing the Auwt/Grakylan scum team agenda.

    And if I refused to answer, it would look really sus for me.
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig

  22. #822

    Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Grakylan View Post
    Out of whats going on right now, Martin did bring up a good point with Auwt's suspected power hunting. And I did check you last night and you visited no one.

    It's a good question of which my answer would probably change as D2 progresses.

    As it stands now, Auwt gives off a bunch of vibes that either say "im town" or "im scum trying really hard to be town". While you are most likely a citizen.

    Let me dispel the fiction that Auwt and I are the scum team. I would lynch Auwt as it stands now unless things develop not necessarily to your favor.
    If you have a strong lead on me then why would you ever vote against me?

    Do you think I am a mafia power that didn't take any action?

    What role does that?

  23. #823

    Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Reads list:

    Ash - null. Asks loaded trap questions, criticizes one guy for random voting while ignoring another doing the same thing. He did claim a power role, and with no third power role claim at the moment, it may be a risk to lynch him.

    Dallarian - scum. He was aggro, cryptic, and not direct with his answers.

    Auwt - strong town lean. Reads list is more nuanced and better matches the current situation, and also suggest that hes not scum by the way hes reading the less active people.

    Martin - scum leaning. His posts do give credence, but has lately accused Auwt of power hunting.... although Auwt is a pretty good town read right now. His high quality posts, often distracting and sometimes going off the rails, could be a front. Not to mention use of AtE in SoD1 (debate me on this if you may)

    Helltenis/Drizzt - town leaning. cant analyze drizzt yet but hes already testing Martin and is a quick responder to questions, so theres a point to him for that. I already ISO'd helltenis at the bottom of page 39 and concluded hes most likely citizen.

    bakermir - town leaning. I did check this guy and he didnt visit anyone. Hes most likely citizen.

    Dallarian is definitely scum. The question is if his partner is Ash or Martin. It could even be bakermir or Drizzt, although unlikely.
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig

  24. #824

    Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    If you have a strong lead on me then why would you ever vote against me?

    Do you think I am a mafia power that didn't take any action?

    What role does that?
    exactly, and thats why it kinda edges out to auwt in a situation btwn you and auwt, due to the merit that auwt did power hunt.
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig

  25. #825

  26. #826

    Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Oh and before yall go "if auwt is strong town lead why would you lynch him?" because when I said that it was a response to Ash's question which specifies if Auwt and bakermir were the only targets to lynch. With our current selection outside the paremeters of Ash's question, I would not lynch bakermir or Auwt as it stands now. Don't get fooled so easily.
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig

  27. #827

  28. #828

  29. #829

  30. #830

  31. #831

    Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    So according to Grakylan's lead;

    I could be a mafia member that didn't do any action. This would indicate I am a scum power role but creating a citizen image.


    That would expand the power roles list to; Ash/Dallarian/Renegade/Grakylan/Bakermir

    Any more power role claims or reads?

    There is still a chance that his night action could be constructed as a bait for me to bite and all of this is false. It takes 1 claim from me to change everything in your game grakylan. but don't worry i am doing my best to not throw here.

    all of this is making me ease on grakylan in general but there is still a chance he constructed all of this. maybe a mentor in works?

    I will stop overthinking.


    IF you think I am not mafia member but citizen as grakylan says, and lets assume that is true, then that would confirm me and grakylan as town. Then we would have to look at Ash/Dallarian/Martin/Auwt/Drizzt and start eliminating.

    P.S
    Dallarian still haven't given us any power input despite his soft claim so far.

  32. #832

    Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Unless Grakylan is a liar about his power role and night action, voting him up wouldn't make sense if we were to be objective. but speaking of Grakylan, whom i had scum vibes entire game makes it really difficult for me to trust his leads.


    I feel like I don't get enough town vibes from Grakylan. I have a feeling he would vote me out in a Bakermir vs anybody else. I have felt that he was ready to vote me out yesterday but he went with the flow and re voted Zedus. that's the biggest scum play right there. This is why I also believe his night lead is constructed on the artificial town Auwt created at #154.

    @Grakylan , I know this sounds a lot like interrogation but please excuse my tone. I am just trying to make sense of things and I am trying to share my train of thought. Don't take my posts as attacks to your town cred.

    Out of everyone, were there any reasons why did you invest me?

    Was this because Auwt called me and Zedus evil?

    What made you believe if I was going to visit someone or not?

    Why did you ask me earlier about Dallarian's indication of power?

    Why didn't you invest him instead?



    I don't know really..

    I won't discard Auwt/Grakylan combo, but I am open to look at other possibilities.

  33. #833

    Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Out of everyone, were there any reasons why did you invest me?

    Was this because Auwt called me and Zedus evil?

    What made you believe if I was going to visit someone or not?

    Why did you ask me earlier about Dallarian's indication of power?

    Why didn't you invest him instead?



    I don't know really..

    I won't discard Auwt/Grakylan combo, but I am open to look at other possibilities.
    1. you were on most people's lists as null or scum leaning and you were only sparodically active, posting a few at a time then dipping for hours on d1.

    2. The earlier laying low + people reading you as scum or null made me check you. Ofc at this point you not visiting will 90% mean citizen, and you visiting will be either scum or TPR (50/50 after renegade dies)

    3. I asked about Dallarian earlier since he seemed to have soft claimed, but the main thing is that Dallarian I believe is most likely scum due to his scummy aggro and dodging of questions, with not much town-like traits that can balance out the scum read to a slight lean or null like it did for Martin.

    4. I submitted my night action like as soon as night began then just let it rest for the next 24 hours cuz it was a nice reprieve from otherwise having to check this thread every so often. Kind of a bad play to be honest. I wanted to verify the scum reads of the majority first before I decide to pursue Dallarian. You gotta remember that you only became a town lean from me because of the lead I got that night. Otherwise you would still seem null or worse from my POV.
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig

  34. #834

  35. #835

    Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    @Dallarian

    Hi, I have some questions for you.

    When you soft claimed a power role earlier, what did you hope to achieve with that claim.
    Are you a power role?

    If so, would you feel comfortable specifying if its an investigative or a protective? (no exact role, that would be TOO much to ask for.)
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig

  36. #836

    Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Grakylan View Post
    3. I asked about Dallarian earlier since he seemed to have soft claimed, but the main thing is that Dallarian I believe is most likely scum due to his scummy aggro and dodging of questions, with not much town-like traits that can balance out the scum read to a slight lean or null like it did for Martin.

    Yeah, Dallarian left a vote on Zedus entire Day One until EOD1, this was supported by Auwt starting from #154, followed by rest of you guys. HOwever, Auwt claimed that he also noticed Zedus toned down and shown strong signs of town.

    However, Auwt didn't voice this when he was active on Day One. He instead kept a vote on me.

    It is safe to say Auwt would be the first one I would vote here. But then, he confirms you and suggests to look at Ash/Martin/Dallarian.

    Your theory on Dallarian is a possibility too. Leaving a vote on Zedus, soft claiming power but giving no input for day two. That is all suspicious.


    I wish Dallarian gave us something. I am still having trouble getting anything out of him and Drizzt/Helltanis slot. Well Dallarian the most.

  37. #837

    Re : Re: Re : S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    You know what, I even slightly agree. Because fact is, Auwt called me as citizen -- for the sake of argument I'll admit he was 100% right about me. I am citizen. So if he's scum, and called out all the citizens correctly, then there's no point in the TPRs hiding. Because they're already known to the mafia.


    But this does seem slightly risky to do.
    Open claiming citizen ? That changes a lot of things in my head.

  38. #838

    Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Grakylan View Post

    4. I submitted my night action like as soon as night began then just let it rest for the next 24 hours cuz it was a nice reprieve from otherwise having to check this thread every so often. Kind of a bad play to be honest. I wanted to verify the scum reads of the majority first before I decide to pursue Dallarian. You gotta remember that you only became a town lean from me because of the lead I got that night. Otherwise you would still seem null or worse from my POV.

    Fair Enough.

    You still have time to go through people.


    I feel the same sentiment and can't wait to hear from others. Especially other power claimants.

  39. #839

    Re : Re: Re : S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael View Post
    And he leaves without answering why he left himself off the list of possible kill targets.
    I've already talked about the reason why I didnt consider myself a target, I can sum it up once again if you want.
    I was the one going against the flow on a townie train + I was(is idk) a strong town figure D1, as you were.
    With that in mind going on either of you or me is kinda hard.

    The second argument is the reason why I believe they didnt go on you, Ash.

  40. #840

    Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Im sorry?
    He is loud mouthed for being the 2nd lowest person on the post count for day 1? My #623 post had the post count for day 1. You were #1 lowest poster I believe, and Auwt was second, at 39 posts in the entirety of day 1.
    You shouldnt consider post count to be a thing.
    I dont believe the Martin against Zedus fight D1 fed you in the right way. So please.
    I'm more likely to build up strong post than do little post to feed pages.

    This behaviour has a little bit changed since its D2, and a lot of thing have happened.
    I'm trying my hardest right now to answer every post I see.

  41. #841

    Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael View Post
    Ok, so Grak is claiming detective, and that he cleared bakemir. So letís work through the various possibilities.

    1) Itís a real claim. Grak and bakemir are both town.

    2) Grak is a fakeclaiming scum, and bakemir is town. In this case Grak is just trying to claim a power role to take heat off himself.

    3) Grak is scum and trying to clear both himself and his scum partner.

    4) some insane bullshit where Grak is vanilla town fakeclaiming a power role like Zedus was.

    Iím trying to hold all 4 possibilities in my head as I read and assess what is plausible in those scenarios.
    Another possibility would be Grakylan is a scum (agent?) and found real clue on bakermir (who is citizen)
    I do not believe that is a the case still.

  42. #842

    Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    How about I put it this way:

    For the sake of argument, lets assume Auwt and I are Scum.


    D2: We lynch Auwt. He flips scum.

    N2: I kill a townie

    D3: With 5 players left, and 1 mafia left, this means its 4v1.

    Since mafia need this to win (according to setup): "Mafia: Have 1 Mafia alive and eliminate all Town & Neutral Evil."

    This means we can afford to mislynch 1 more time, then we get to Lylo, where if there is a 2nd mislynch, the remaining mafia (me) kills the last townie (I had to correct my statement a bit here).

    So, ideally, if you're worried about me, we can afford the mislynch on me:

    D3: Martin is lynched. He flips mafia.

    This means we win.

    However, if i'm town, then:

    N3: Mafia kills a townie

    D4: We're down to 3 players. Two of them are town. One of them mafia. It's Lylo.

    However, if we don't lynch a mafia member today (D2), then:

    N2: One of two mafias kill.

    N3: 5 players are left. Two of them are mafia, 3 of them are town. In for town to win, they would have to win a Lylo situation twice in a row.
    I don't see a possibility in both you and Auwt being mafia.

    If we assume both of you are in citizen pool then it can't be both of you. We already have all TPR claims out there to max number.

    I don't why would you consider Auwt/Martin duo? There is no logic to it

  43. #843

    Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Another possibility would be Grakylan is a scum (agent?) and found real clue on bakermir (who is citizen)
    I do not believe that is a the case still.
    I don't think he is a scum based on that.

    If he really is a TPR then he can't be mafia simply because there was a mafia kill at night.

    At this point, it is more of Grakylan lying about his claim or not. But then, I can't decide that without input from other TPR's.

  44. #844

    Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    At this point, it is more of Grakylan lying about his claim or not. But then, I can't decide that without input from other TPR's.
    That too, and we are also waiting on Dallarian. I feel that will be as big of a factor in determining what will happen today.

    If Dallarian doesn't clear his name, we could lynch him at EoD. I will risk dying regardless if Dallarian is scum or not, but by then you will know I wasn't lying... and you better hope you can handle a Lylo if Dallarian isn't scum.

    We will figure this out tomorrow, I promise. Good night.
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig

  45. #845

    Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Grakylan View Post
    That too, and we are also waiting on Dallarian. I feel that will be as big of a factor in determining what will happen today.

    If Dallarian doesn't clear his name, we could lynch him at EoD. I will risk dying regardless if Dallarian is scum or not, but by then you will know I wasn't lying... and you better hope you can handle a Lylo if Dallarian isn't scum.

    We will figure this out tomorrow, I promise. Good night.
    Sounds reasonable for the time being, indeed lets see what Dallarian and Ash present. Good night

  46. #846

    Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    I don't think he is a scum based on that.

    If he really is a TPR then he can't be mafia simply because there was a mafia kill at night.

    At this point, it is more of Grakylan lying about his claim or not. But then, I can't decide that without input from other TPR's.
    Mafia have 2 scums, if they dont have a killing role, one of them have to not do anything.
    Considering this, Grakylan COULDNT be the one to act the kill for Mafia otherwhise he wouldnt have found you not moving last night, in case he is scum.

    Basicaly with this setup, I'm really willing to wait for power role, from each side, to speak up.
    The one who killed Renegade will either have a role that hasnt any LW / that will be covered by his scum team mate/ that have a role which cannot be proven (such as doc for instance.)

  47. #847

  48. #848

  49. #849

    Re : S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Ash, Dallarian we all know you are powers, I do not ask you to reveal your roles (but you could).
    But please answer the question : Can your role be proven, and have you find anything useful to make the game progress in any direction?
    And also for Drizzt, can you claim Citizen, if you are, this would fill the Citizen count, so we would have a strong 3-citizen-players to trust?

  50. #850

    Re: Re : S-FM Summer 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Ash, Dallarian we all know you are powers, I do not ask you to reveal your roles (but you could).
    But please answer the question : Can your role be proven, and have you find anything useful to make the game progress in any direction?
    Itís my job to use my role as best as I can for townís benefit. This includes deciding how much information to reveal, and when.

    Trust me to do my job.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •