S-FM Summer 2020 - Page 63
Register

User Tag List

Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1295

Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Good game everyone, truthfully, I was super nervous going into mylo

I'll have you know I respect every single player here, and I didn't just ask to be subbed in, it was requested of me.
    I'm not going to hold any punches and purposely play sub-optimally for new players, that doesn't teach anyone anything.
    You were put in a tough situation going into when you were subbed in, but you made it work

Very well played.

Martin I was super impressed by you this entire game,

you brought an extraordinary amount of preparation and effort that intimidated me and dall. I would love to see you in more games and have you around to help solve them
    Last edited by deathworlds; June 30th, 2020 at 05:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

you brought an amount of preparation and effort that intimidated me and dall
    Well i have to admit, I got a lot of ideas or inspiration from the champs season, specifically game 6. Also @Frog was my mentor and it turns out our ideas about playing FM are quite similar !

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Well i have to admit, I got a lot of ideas or inspiration from the champs season, specifically game 6. Also @Frog was my mentor and it turns out our ideas about playing FM are quite similar !
    Speaking of which....

@SuperJack
    I honestly think getting Frog to be my mentor was one of the best choices you made as host. He was great! And helped me get a lot of insights about myself and the game.

you brought an extraordinary amount of preparation and effort that intimidated me and dall. I would love to see you in more games and have you around to help solve them
    ^^^^^^^^^^

His level of preparation intimidated me into believing he was to townie to be town, but I loved it anyways

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Just so you know. As host I made a few mistake.

1)Not vetting Ash. I was getting desperate for signs and just assumed he didn't have much experience. In hindsight I should of got to know them better.
    Huh? No you were absolutely right here. I donít have much experience. This is the very first mafia game that I have played that someone actually won. I have previously played in two cancelled games - game 8 of champs and another one like 15 years ago.

I have never been nightkilled, I have never been lynched, I have never lynched a scum.

Just because I played well doesnít make me not a noob.

I was really the only one susing Ash. I was pressuring him to give more info throughout D2 but he didn't budge.

If yall joined me on pressuring Ash for his power role, and not let him slip by d2 and use a vet claim (in the mod, any vet claims that show up mid to late game when no alerts happened are instant lynches), this could have been a very different game.

@Auwt and @Martin, you really killed it with this game!

@Dallarian , I knew what you were up to. I'm surprised we didn't decide on lynching your ass on D2.

@Ash , well played for the whole game. Even if you did seem a little scum at times, you successfully got to convince town and control them. Job well done.

@Zedus , love you.

gg.
    Last edited by SuperJack; June 30th, 2020 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Love not hate
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael View Post
    Huh? No you were absolutely right here. I donít have much experience. This is the very first mafia game that I have played that someone actually won. I have previously played in two cancelled games - game 8 of champs and another one like 15 years ago.

I have never been nightkilled, I have never been lynched, I have never lynched a scum.

He only has a few games AFAIK. He even said so on the twitch streamed podcast of his champs game was his first FM game (of which previously he had only hosted games, not played them).

Huh. Lol.

Ok then
    Weirdo.

You sticking around? Or do we have to trick you into more bets?
    Cryptonic made this sig

GG. I was surprised by some of you guys' styles and skills. Special props to @MartinGG99 and @bakermir . And good job to others too of course ^^ this game was very rich and of a pretty good level, even per non-newbie game standards.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

Anyway I want to say a few things.

First, this was an absolutely exhilarating way to experience my first full, complete mafia game. Thank you so much to everyone for being a part of it.

I genuinely believe that most players did a great job on the town side.

Martin, I was incredibly impressed with your astounding level of Want It More, your analysis, and your work ethic. If I werenít a wolf I would have lock town read you and never looked back.

Bakemir, my read on you was legit. You were the towniest town I could imagine, to the point I couldnít consider faking otherwise like I did with Martin. He just posted so much stuff it was easy to find one or two things to pull at.

Renegade, I hoped you were a power role, but I killed you first because you scared me the most.

Auwt, you were the one to see through me. Well done.

Grakylan, you all but nailed the scum team at the start of d2. Hold your head high.

Drizzt, your sincerity shone through your posts to a point that it was really hard to convince others to go against you, despite the perceived mechanical situation.

Dallarian and DW, you guys were amazing partners and DW in particular played the harder role Under pressure. Iím so proud to share this win with you.

And lastly a big thank you to SuperJack for hosting this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Gg Scum team and town players. #bringbackAuwt
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    In my own famous phrase

"Huh?"

I figured it was Martin/DW, didn't even consider Ash as scum lol. GG and WP guys

Special props to Ash for pranking everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    GG. I was surprised by some of you guys' styles and skills. Special props to @MartinGG99 and @bakermir . And good job to others too of course ^^ this game was very rich and of a pretty good level, even per non-newbie game standards.
    They're all here to collect meta data

Anyway I want to say a few things.

First, this was an absolutely exhilarating way to experience my first full, complete mafia game. Thank you so much to everyone for being a part of it.

I genuinely believe that most players did a great job on the town side.

Martin, I was incredibly impressed with your astounding level of Want It More, your analysis, and your work ethic. If I werenít a wolf I would have lock town read you and never looked back.

Bakemir, my read on you was legit. You were the towniest town I could imagine, to the point I couldnít consider faking otherwise like I did with Martin. He just posted so much stuff it was easy to find one or two things to pull at.

Renegade, I hoped you were a power role, but I killed you first because you scared me the most.

Auwt, you were the one to see through me. Well done.

Grakylan, you all but nailed the scum team at the start of d2. Hold your head high.

Drizzt, your sincerity shone through your posts to a point that it was really hard to convince others to go against you, despite the perceived mechanical situation.

Dallarian and DW, you guys were amazing partners and DW in particular played the harder role Under pressure. Iím so proud to share this win with you.

And lastly a big thank you to SuperJack for hosting this game.
    Thanks, any constructive criticism? Usually I do the sandwich approach. Compliment, Criticism, Compliment- but you can skip that and just tell me how I can play better

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzt View Post
    Was that me that was shat upon? I didn't even notice if it was me. I legit got confused on citz claims, so that WAS my bad. Starting from day 1 next time I'll do better. Good to see I was right to follow bakemir as town, even if we did screw up on Auwt.

GG - thanks for the xp.
    I really liked your style ^^

also this was my lw if anyone cares

Spoiler : SPOILER :
    Tried my best as shittizen.

There are 2 extra citizen claims.

You guys know what to do.

Auwt/Martin/DW/Drizzt

fake shittizens!!!1

But if you still think Ash or Grak is evil, I won't stop you.

The chances of Grakylan or Ash being evil is quite small. Although, in game rules Town Any could produce a citizen. In this case one of the TPR is evil. SO then you will have to make a choice between Ash/Grakylan.

GOOD LUCK!

I am having internet issues past 2 hours and that is the reason why I was missing near the end.

Unlucky stuff.

still GG to all and a big thanks to my mentor Varcron here for helping me learn some FM. I really appreciated his mentoring and totally recommend it anyone.

I am also glad SJ and Dallarian invited me to this beginner game. Too bad Dallarian had to step out and we were left with uncertain. Still, can't blame SJ and Dallarian here. I believe Dallarian must have his reason and SJ tried his best to solve these issues.

Another line on SJ; I believe he have done a lot to make this go smooth for all of us. Everything is well thought and he managed everything perfectly. I personally enjoyed playing a few mod games with him but I will always appreciate SJ to the moon and back, that he have shown the FM world to me and there could be no better introduction. I am glad to meet such a nice person. Really, cheers SJ!

GG to everyone here. Even if you dislike me or my play, I tried my best. I love the fact that people aren't getting toxic. I would be happy to play another FM game as soon as one becomes available or I am invited to. I have no idea how it works.

edit: fixing spoiler tag
    Last edited by bakermir; June 30th, 2020 at 05:30 PM.

Yeah well I can't get better at not giving things to pull at without experience first, so I'm quite thankful to have you here, scum or not. Some of those questions I never expected.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Huh. Lol.

Ok then
    Weirdo.

You sticking around? Or do we have to trick you into more bets?
    I’ve got some other games that I’m committed to first! I’m playing a reunion game for Game 8 right now and after that I have to do another one from another lost bet on Forum of Loathing.

After that, who knows. I might need a break from mafia, it’s pretty emotionally exhausting! But a great time.
    Last edited by Ash Lael; June 30th, 2020 at 05:31 PM.

ggs!! its hard to win as town
    i hope this doesn't discourage anyone from playing future games, hope to see u for instant mafia after the Magellan game :3
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce